It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 77
<< 74  75  76   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Don't believe what? That this child new American sign language for "I love you"?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWorderShll

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by NWorderShll

It says all I need to know about you that you find it easier to believe that no one died that day than to believe that people on this board have been affected by this tragedy.

Basically, your stance is "I've made up my mind. No evidence or logic will change it".

Spoken like a true troll. Never said my mind was made-up either.Don't put words in my mouth asshole!
edit on 23-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: (no reason given)

Your words:

but no one can prove to me there were these horrific deaths.

But I'm the troll, right?

edit on 23-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Right on both accounts! I haven't seen any prove of deaths! Just some actors hamming it up on what appears to be a shooting set! And I've been on enough message boards to notice when certain members spent there time continually attacking and criticizing dissenting views. From your drift I'd opine that you mostly support the official version (aka cover story) and anybody who doesn'tL take heed! No?

edit on 23-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Right on both accounts! I haven't seen any prove of deaths! Just some actors hamming it up on what appears to be a shooting set! And I've been on enough message boards to notice when certain members spent there time continually attacking and criticizing dissenting views. From your drift I'd opine that you mostly support the official version (aka cover story) and anybody who doesn'tL take heed! No?

So our members who have never been so much as accused of lying. Been here BEFORE the shooting... Are lying about attending funerals of the slain children? Take a breather man. There is no where near the evidence in any of these Sandy threads, put together, that make it so cut and dry as you put it here

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

1) can you provide even the slightest bit of evidence that any of them are actors? Anything at all? All you've got are videos of grief stricken, sleep deprived parental. That is not evidence.

Furthermore, can you explain one bit of logic behind WHY actors would be used?

2)there is no "official story" yet. Just speculation.

3) keep working on those skills, because you couldn't be more wrong.

4) I'm glad you don't refute the fact that you were caught in an outright lie. You're so desperate to find a conspiracy that facts and logic don't matter.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

So our members who have never been so much as accused of lying. Been here BEFORE the shooting... Are lying about attending funerals of the slain children? Take a breather man. There is no where near the evidence in any of these Sandy threads, put together, that make it so cut and dry as you put it here

You know I've noticed how many or your posts get bounced. Quite a number I reckon. Trolls love to spend there time attacking anyone who disagrees with the manufactured consent. And It's odd (not) they spend so much time on these boards refuting others if there is no cover-up. I expressed my view and I've used some clips made by others who've examined the event - and realize things don't add up. I'm one of them. I'm getting tired of all you guys blather about the members here who attended the funerals. Ok lets settle it then: give us the names, addresses and who they're related to and when the attended the funerals and I will be contrite.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You know I've noticed how many or your posts get bounced. Quite a number I reckon. Trolls love to spend there time attacking anyone who disagrees with the manufactured consensus. And It's odd (not) they spend so much time on these boards refuting others if there is no cover-up. I expressed my view and I've used some clips made by others who've examined the event - and realize things don't add up. I'm one of them. I'm getting tired of all you guys blather about the members here who attended the funerals. Ok lets settle it then: give us the names, addresses and who they're related to and when the attended the funerals and I will be contrite.

Deflection. yet im still a member. Haven't been banned yet, wont get banned either. You dont provide a shred of evidence, so you -think- youll try and attack me... Keep going with your 26 posts. Me thinks the one on the last page will be a nice big infraction

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You know I've noticed how many or your posts get bounced. Quite a number I reckon. Trolls love to spend there time attacking anyone who disagrees with the manufactured consent. And It's odd (not) they spend so much time on these boards refuting others if there is no cover-up. I expressed my view and I've used some clips made by others who've examined the event - and realize things don't add up. I'm one of them. I'm getting tired of all you guys blather about the members here who attended the funerals. Ok lets settle it then: give us the names, addresses and who they're related to and when the attended the funerals and I will be contrite.

No one is giving you private addresses of a member to make you happy. LOL
edit on 23-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Deflection. yet im still a member. Haven't been banned yet, wont get banned either. You dont provide a shred of evidence, so you -think- youll try and attack me... Keep going with your 26 posts. Me thinks the one on the last page will be a nice big infraction

Your deflection? Nice to see your owning up. And let's have those names please: you remember: the ones on ATS who attended Sandy Hook funerals and when and where they were held. Did I say you were banned? Touchy! Is your picture as phony as you are?

edit on 24-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Marlow

Don't believe what? That this child new American sign language for "I love you"?

No, I don't believe that "Newtown has reputation as Satanist hub".
This sign could exactly be what you say: a sign for "I love you".

Nonetheless I think the shooting was just staged, for several reasons:
- killed-to-injured ratio 26:2 is atypical
- no dead or injured people ever seen
- parents allegedly identified dead children only through photographs
- dead bodies allegedly removed from the scene in the middle of the night
- family members with no real emotions of despair (look for micro expressions)
- clean and orderly crime scene at the school totally blocked by state police www.collegian.com...
- medical examiner Carver acting doesn't know how to answer the questions
- contradictions in the official story and on and on and on

If you want to see how a real school schooting looks like, see here:
school schooting in Rio de Janeiro 2011 with 12 kids dead and 12 injured

BTW, why haven't we seen pictures of the injured transported to the Danbury hospital by helicopter like in the video above. According to the Danbury hospital website, this would had been possible: www.danburyhospital.org...
Maybe those 2 children, which allegedly deceased in the hospital could have been saved.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Marlow because: added image link

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Your deflection? Nice to see your owning up. And let's have those names please: you remember: the ones on ATS who attended Sandy Hook funerals and when and where they were held. Did I say you were banned? Touchy! Is your picture as phony as you are?

How am I or my picture phony??? Im sorry you are only 20 something posts deep and werent involved in the original breaking news sandy thread. Youll find all your answers there. and grow up, please. for the sake of ats

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I know which members have been affected in the area as well..they are vocal about it.. you would know if you read any other threads besides the ones that interest you in a cover up/conspiracy operation. One is not a troll just because they logically debate a viewpoint.. that is ATS. Welcome. You may express any viewpoint you like but personally attacking other ppl says quite alot about who you are and your mind set. So if you don't see pics of children covered in blood apparently it didn't happen.. I'm sorry but I would not want my slain child exploited anymore than necessary by this tragic event. Nor would I personally condone anyone else for wanting to exploit slain children... Thank you for your opinion. You are actually quite in the minority even here on ats ( this site has THOUSANDS of members.. you'll see only a handful here in these threads debating the legitimacy of the newtown massacre. Does that make you right or wrong? valid or invalid...? no it simply means you don't have the support you think you do nor do you have the right to call other valid members of this site a troll because they don't agree with your opinion.
edit on 24-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What civility in this thread...

The "Actor" thing is silly and just is not logical (far too many loose ends) to think that hundreds of people (at minimum) have carefully crafted fake pasts and are "actors"... How do you (the controllers) keep all these folks silent for life? How much does this cost??? Who would trust a Government who would stage this not to just kill you at the end (assuming you were one of these "actors")

That said, I feel there is far more to this story than meets the eye. I am inclined to believe it would be easier to really have this act committed for whatever nefarious reason OR that there is a cover up going on here due to gross ineptitude on the part of the Police- I do not buy what is coming out yet (which isnt much) and this is another weird 'coincidence" (although I do not follow the theory that "they have to tell us in clues we can only see in reverse"- it makes no sense to me.)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by NWorderShll

It says all I need to know about you that you find it easier to believe that no one died that day than to believe that people on this board have been affected by this tragedy.

Basically, your stance is "I've made up my mind. No evidence or logic will change it".

Spoken like a true troll. Never said my mind was made-up either.Don't put words in my mouth ah!

I see you took out the curse word you called him. Dont worry, we screen capped it expecting you would do that

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

soliciting personal information about members is strictly forbidden in the TOS of tis site. You're new, maybe you didnt know.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

It is definitely the sign for I love you. No question about it.

That said, I too think there is more than meets the eye hear. But we are talking about 5 year old victims. Surely one could expect the survival rate of shootings to be lower with victims of that age.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thread closed pending staff review.

top topics

<< 74  75  76   >>

join