It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Since sandy is popping up so much in our collective consciousnesses lately (Hurriance sandy, sandy hook, an episode of the TV show glee on Nov 15th was called glease, which the characters vying to be the grease star, sandy) I decided to see what meaning the name sandy had.

Sandy,

the female version is a diminutive for "Sandra" or less commonly "Alexandra".

Sandra is a female name, which is often used as short form for Alexandra or Cassandra.[1] Alexandra is a feminine form of the male name Alexander, which is a romanization of the Greek name Αλέξανδρος (Alexandros).[2] It is generally interpreted to mean "protector of man" or "defender of man".

Cassandra is also from the Greek (Greek: Κασσάνδρα: "she who entangles men"). Cassandra is known in Greek mythology, as the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy. She was loved by Apollo and given the gift of prophecy but when she did not fall in love with him, he placed a curse on her so that no one would believe her predictions.[3]
[edit]

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by piscesoul
Since sandy is popping up so much in our collective consciousnesses lately (Hurriance sandy, sandy hook, an episode of the TV show glee on Nov 15th was called glease, which the characters vying to be the grease star, sandy) I decided to see what meaning the name sandy had.

Sandy,

the female version is a diminutive for "Sandra" or less commonly "Alexandra".

Sandra is a female name, which is often used as short form for Alexandra or Cassandra.[1] Alexandra is a feminine form of the male name Alexander, which is a romanization of the Greek name Αλέξανδρος (Alexandros).[2] It is generally interpreted to mean "protector of man" or "defender of man".

Cassandra is also from the Greek (Greek: Κασσάνδρα: "she who entangles men"). Cassandra is known in Greek mythology, as the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy. She was loved by Apollo and given the gift of prophecy but when she did not fall in love with him, he placed a curse on her so that no one would believe her predictions.[3]
[edit]

Again, as I stated in another forum---people are making too many word associations and connections that just have no meaning. You know what? I can prove using your very example---Take the name sandy:

Yes you are correct Sandy derives from the name Alexandria, but you know what else you can also associate with Alexandria? Alexandria, VA the home of the main Masonic Temple in America. Linkage

You see, these word association games don't mean anything---they are arbitrary.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The word association is getting ridiculous thats for sure. You could probably make a word association with ANY name

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Ladyk74

Do they leave clues in films? could you list all the clues they have left in films over the years in a format that someone with no knowledge can look at and go "ok yeah" don't forget to include that pesky thing called proof.

Well there is a thread here on ATS regarding 9/11 that has most of the movies/cartoons listed : HERE

Mario brothers 1993

This article right here lists 6 Hollywood movies that predicted disasters with accuracy: HERE

And there are more if you are willing to open your eyes, do your own homework, I do not have to proof anything to you. I'm sharing here my thoughts on the matter, and I know I'm not alone with my believes.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

More on the occult aspects of 911

World Trade Center was designed after mecca by a Japanese architect and was essentially a temple to money.
en.wikipedia.org...

WTC Was Influenced by Islamic Architecture
www.aolnews.com...

Having worked for the Saudi royal family on projects such as the Dhahran International Airport, Minoru Yamasaki, the Japanese-American architect who designed the World Trade Center, was deeply influenced by Islamic design, experts say. In fact, Yamasaki incorporated design aspects found in the Muslim holy city of Mecca into many of his projects, including the World Trade Center.
One of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center is seen from the ground up, 1985.
AP
This 1985 photo shows one of the twin towers of the World Trade Center from the ground up.

Whether it was his use of repeating, pointed arches, the solitary courtyard in the heart of lower Manhattan, or the exterior ornamentation that referenced other landmarks of Islamic design, Yamasaki, who died in 1986, was not shy about showing off his stylistic influences.

"Yamasaki replicated the plan of Mecca's courtyard by creating a vast delineated square, isolated from the city's bustle by low colonnaded structures and capped by two enormous, perfectly square towers -- minarets, really," architect Laurie Kerr wrote in Slate in a 2001 article. "Yamasaki's courtyard mimicked Mecca's assemblage of holy sites."

Now this just reinforces the concept of occult design from the elites.

Islam is based off of the worship of a moon goddess and the moon phases of these two mass murder of children has been identified as being the same.

Goddess worship is a critical part of these mystery schools
edit on 20-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
The word association is getting ridiculous thats for sure. You could probably make a word association with ANY name

1)
Why do you not have any witty debunking of the information I posted about the Tavistock Institute?

You have asked me for evidence of any kind including intent of the use of the media to further some agenda and I have provided it and am waiting for your response.

2)
The concept of Sandy as a goddess or being involved in some ritual engineered and/or manipulated by the media is a theme that was identified well before the murders and has at its center a theme of children.

Golden Apple
www.goroadachi.com...

It has involved this birthquake and child bearing theme and has been connected to the celestial alignments although it takes an understanding of the occult to follow. Perhaps that aspect is currently beyond your comprehension?

I have already provided a good amount of evidence of occult interests in hollywood and government why do you not debunk those?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Im looking into it now. You may be right. I dont know. Hence I have to research. Takes me more than 10 minutes to do that.

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

1)
Why do you not have any witty debunking of the information I posted about the Tavistock Institute?

You have asked me for evidence of any kind including intent of the use of the media to further some agenda and I have provided it and am waiting for your response.

2)
The concept of Sandy as a goddess or being involved in some ritual engineered and/or manipulated by the media is a theme that was identified well before the murders and has at its center a theme of children.

Golden Apple
www.goroadachi.com...

It has involved this birthquake and child bearing theme and has been connected to the celestial alignments although it takes an understanding of the occult to follow. Perhaps that aspect is currently beyond your comprehension?

I have already provided a good amount of evidence of occult interests in hollywood and government why do you not debunk those?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Could you show your research in to this as that thread was just someone asking why the videos showed what they did it was also only focused on 911, is that when they started. I Iooked at your second link saw the following and closed the tab

6 Movies That Predicted Disasters With Eerie Accuracy

- Namely, that the man and woman Nicholson had always called dad and mom were actually his grandparents

- Scott Peterson was the center of a sensational murder trial in which he was eventually convicted of the first-degree murder of his pregnant wife, Laci.

Your presenting a theory it's on you to provide proof to back up your claims.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I dont know you. So I haven't questioned anything about your comprehension. So I'd appreciate it if you would stop with the personal attacks. I trust my comprehension. A phd in anthropology helps with such things as comprehension ( and ask other members who have been here longer than a a year who know me if you dont believe me.)

And dont go, ohh bknapple32 is talking about himself again and his high and mighty phd. Again, you brought up my comprehension skills. I'm just trying to show you that you shouldn't judge a person and their abilities.

Just like you are jumping the gun to judge the father saying he was faking. Jumping the gun. And you dont know him, so how do you know that isn't his coping mechanism?

1)

2)

Golden Apple
www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Ladyk74

Could you show your research in to this as that thread was just someone asking why the videos showed what they did it was also only focused on 911, is that when they started. I Iooked at your second link saw the following and closed the tab

6 Movies That Predicted Disasters With Eerie Accuracy

- Namely, that the man and woman Nicholson had always called dad and mom were actually his grandparents

- Scott Peterson was the center of a sensational murder trial in which he was eventually convicted of the first-degree murder of his pregnant wife, Laci.

Your presenting a theory it's on you to provide proof to back up your claims.

I do not have to back up anything, to you anyway. People who are well read on that matter know about this. You did not bother to read further, but in that article are much better examples. Furthermore there are tons of material on Michael Tsarions Forum, if you really want to get into it. Like I said, to you I do not have to proof anything, and I rather collaborate with members who have something interesting to bring to the table instead of the things that you and the other guy have been doing..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

They include those examples as "disasters" they lose all credibility

Will just leave you with some points from the thread you linked

9-1-1

In 1968, a solution was agreed upon. AT&T chose to implement the concept, but with its unique emergency number, 9-1-1, which was brief, easy to remember, dialed easily, and worked well with the phone systems in place at the time.

en.wikipedia.org...

WTC bombing and fires (not a source of content :|)
www.nytimes.com...
goo.gl...

Plane flies in to empire state building (also not a source of content :|)
abcnews.go.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I was not personally attacking, I was suggesting you do not have a grasp of the occult nor the mystery schools.

A Phd in Anthropology working as an actor, interesting combination. Unless you are not an actor but rather work in the field possibly as a consultant.

My old coach has a Masters in Anthropology and is currently working for Disney and never realized the occult symbolism until it was presented to him, he works on making projects more appealing to younger folks.

I merely suggest it is something you have over looked.

Judging from you responses I would say you have not spent much time investigating the mystery schools of the ancient societies, not many have.

Edit
For those who don't know what anthropology is;
Anthropology
en.wikipedia.org...

Anthropology play /ænθrɵˈpɒlədʒi/ is the "science of humanity." [1] It has origins in the humanities, the natural sciences, and the social sciences.[2] The term "anthropology" is from the Greek anthrōpos (ἄνθρωπος), "man", understood to mean humankind or humanity, and -logia (-λογία), "discourse" or "study." The essence of anthropology has been, since its tradition, cross-cultural comparison,[3] and cultural relativism has become the canon of anthropological inquiry.[4][5][6]

Anthropologists study topics including the origin and evolution of Homo sapiens, the organization of human social and cultural relations, human physical traits, human behavior, the variations among different groups of humans, how the evolutionary past of Homo sapiens has influenced its social organization and culture, and so forth.[7][8]

Anthropology originated in the colonial encounter between Western people and colonized non-Western people, as Europeans tried to understand the origins of observable cultural diversity. Today anthropology is a global discipline, and anthropologists study all types of societies.

In the United States, where anthropology was first defined[citation needed] as a discipline, the field is traditionally divided into four sub-fields: cultural anthropology, archaeology, linguistic anthropology, and biological anthropology. In Europe, the discipline originated as ethnology and was originally defined as the study of social organization in non-state societies, later redefined as social anthropology. Socio-cultural anthropology is considered anthropology proper in most of Europe, and in the parts of the world that were influenced by the European tradition.[9]

Unless of course it was a typo and he meant Anthropologie which would make more sense in the movie biz.
www.anthropologie.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I do not have to back up anything, to you anyway.

This about sums it up. We are trying to play fair here. We are asking legit questions here on ATS. All this poster and I asked, was for you to cite your sources and back them up. Thats it. If you want to post on ats and get across legit points. You most certainly need to start backing stuff up. Whether you want to or not.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I was not personally attacking, I was suggesting you do not have a grasp of the occult nor the mystery schools.

A Phd in Anthropology working as an actor, interesting combination. Unless you are not an actor but rather work in the field possibly as a consultant.

My old coach has a Masters in Anthropology and is currently working for Disney and never realized the occult symbolism until it was presented to him, he works on making projects more appealing to younger folks.

I merely suggest it is something you have over looked.

Judging from you responses I would say you have not spent much time investigating the mystery schools of the ancient societies, not many have.

Fair enough.

I was on screen when I lived in LA. But I moved to Las Vegas for family reasons. So I had to quit the biz so to speak. Right after a booked a recurring role on a sitcom on cbs too. A huge break and payday missed forever. Still stings...

But my phd in anthro (physical, so call it archaeology if you want)
i have actually loved the mysteries of ancient societies. Just havent found much evidence that doesnt end up leading someone back in a circle.

That video for instance. Most of it was numerology. I just dont get it. Sometimes hes adding numbers, sometimes, multiplying... IT seems he'll use whichever method gets him to 9 or 11. Cant you do that with any number and more or less arrive at the same conclusion?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Numerology comes from Pythagoras who was an initiate of the Egyptian mysteries as were most of the 'great' Greek thinkers.

This is common knowledge and even referenced in A History of Mathematics.
www.amazon.com...

I do find the numerology a less credible approach but I do see potential evidence of its uses. The numbers represent nature as Pythagoras believed number was the language of nature.

These schools often perceived god as the union of masculine and feminine or 10. Further the schools compounded additional meanings onto these such as the heavens were masculine and the earth/material world were feminine. All very complicated and obtuse in its definitive value if you ask me but I am just going by the records.

So 9-11 would be transcending god or skipping god to make one's desires become reality.

One thing about the schools is that the pursuit of knowledge was believed to lead to union with god or becoming god so the schools have evolved over various incarnations to expand upon their previous theories to better describe the world and hone their knowledge of it.

You even have sacred geometry from the Greeks which is often cited in the hexagram and pentagram being the heavenly and material and the mysteries aim is to unity those two.

The best I can find on that is the '___' molecule being a hexagram attached to a pentagram with an amine chain being produced by the pineal gland which is often referenced as a pinecone/acorn.

There are volumes of work on these things but the mysteries are most often tied to the arts after their fall from power in the priesthood with the rise of the Roman Catholic Church which itself was a mixture of mithraism and christianity.

too much really for one post but all you really need for pinpointing potential activity of the schools are the Hermetic and Gnostic teachings being available to people in power (See Medici).

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think that someone with the proper equipment should analyze the latest Batman movie for the presence of Subliminal Messages.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
All things I have ever read are cited in several movies/videos/articles. I do not feel I have to proof anything to members that come across with an attitude, or just throwing in one liners and want proof for everything but haven't presented anything in this thread that made me think about what they contributed.....

If you want to deny that there is satanic symbolism in movies, or that there have been many references in movies about the 9/11 event then that is up to you. This is nothing NEW.

But here is another video, that includes symbolism, but also movies with signs/hints on future events that have been much discussed in times past.

How the Illuminati runs Hollywood

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

All things I have ever read are cited in several movies/videos/articles. I do not feel I have to proof anything to members that come across with an attitude, or just throwing in one liners and want proof for everything but haven't presented anything in this thread that made me think about what they contributed.....

If you want to deny that there is satanic symbolism in movies, or that there have been many references in movies about the 9/11 event then that is up to you. This is nothing NEW.

But here is another video, that includes symbolism, but also movies with signs/hints on future events that have been much discussed in times past.

How the Illuminati runs Hollywood

A Scanner Darkly - a film about the government actually being the ones growing and distributing the drugs

Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POWs in Vietnam
www.amazon.com...

Ross Perot said when given the authority investigate the matter in a discussion with Vice President and Skull and Bones man George Bush Sr.

Well George, I go in looking for prisoners, but I spend all my time discovering the government has been moving drugs around the world and is involved in illegal arms deals . . .
-Ross Perot

Skull and Bones founded by the Russel's was a well known Opiate trafficker. Oh and co-founder Mr. Taft's son went on to be the first man to be both Supreme Court Justice and President of the United States of America.

This stuff isn't that far fetched.

Just look at opium production in Afghanistan post US invasion.
Afghanistan still world's top opium supplier, despite 10 years of US-led war
www.csmonitor.com...

After 10 years of US-led war in Afghanistan, the country remains the world’s leading opium supplier, responsible for 90 percent of the global supply, according to the United Nations.
Related stories

Afghanistan opium crop blight sends drug prices soaring
As Afghan war hits 10-year mark, falling land prices signal fear over future
What Afghans think of the war: 'Why are you Americans here?'
Report: Big drop in Afghan opium production
Fragile success against Afghanistan's opium economy
US changes course on Afghan opium, says Holbrooke

The latest Afghanistan Opium Survey by the UN Office of Drugs and Crime found that opium cultivation rose by 7 percent in 2011 compared with last year. Opium production also climbed 61 percent this year.

UN officials say insecurity and high prices made it difficult to stop the growth of the crop, despite improved eradication efforts.

IN PICTURES: US soldiers serving in Afghanistan

“The picture as sketched within the opium survey is one that is to be taken very seriously,” said Jean-Luc Lemahieu, head of the UNODC in Afghanistan. “We have an increase, an increase, which is limited compared to the increase in prices. The situation could have been much worse if it was not for the actions taken” by Afghan and international partners.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What are the naysayers supposed to do? Their story is simple, what happened happpened. The conspiracy questions the accepted story of events.

Thus it is absolutely your job to provide proof of what you are saying. Citing a movie, is not citing a source. You need to cite sources for your argument. Not point to a movie and say see, there is everything! I'm not trying to be mean here. I'm trying to help. To raise the level of discourse here. Fried is providing sources. I doubt them, but its something. You post a movie you saw on youtube that includes a guy looking at his watch and it says 9:55 pm. Each hand points roughly to 9 and 11. So what? Why not have the time be 9:11? Or the clearance level in Terminator 2. It says 9'11''. Why not look up to see if this is the standard clearance level for all of the LA river. Or was it made up for the movie. Or a newscaster talking about the world trade center bombing in 1991. And the movie pauses at 9 seconds and 11 hundredths of a second. One could have paused that at 9.01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 .10 .12 . But no, that movie pauses it at 9.11 to shock everyone. Don't you see that as just a stretch? Why not research for movie whistle blowers?

Im not going to do all the work for you. Again, you are purporting the conspiracy. IT is your job to provide the proof. And then when I counter, I will provide proof as well. But I cant do that until you do.

See how this goes? Its fun, I promise.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

All good things to consider.

Now why don't you contribute and discover a few of those things yourself? You clearly have the time as you have been posting all day.

Criticism is fine but you can't just lay claims by the wayside as untrue because some else has not provided them for you.

LoL at you saying you are not going to do all the work for them as if you did any in the first place. . .

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

All good things to consider.

Now why don't you contribute and discover a few of those things yourself? You clearly have the time as you have been posting all day.

Criticism is fine but you can't just lay claims by the wayside as untrue because some else has not provided them for you.

LoL at you saying you are not going to do all the work for them as if you did any in the first place. . .

What are you talking about? I did too. I gave her lots of good leads to present once the research is done.

Ill do my research when you guys provide arguments for newtown that actually have something in them to debate.

I thought we were being respectful, but I guess not.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join