It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To America and the Rest of The world: Remove the Blinders From Your Eyes....Benjamen Netanya

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4
You are seeing what you want to see. I made satirical observations about common anti-Israel rhetoric on ATS, and you took it as an attack on your own beliefs.

Read over the thread again. If you can't find any ridiculous statements similar to my paraphrased comments, then you are not thinking critically.

As I said before, I am not dedicated to a pro-Israel stance. All evidence I have seen to this point paints a picture of Israel as an aggressive defender, not 'Israel the modern Nazi state.'

Truthfully, I am only drawn to these threads because I am puzzled by the vociferousness of so many anti-Israel posters. I keep looking for an anti-Israel argument that's not based on ignorance or questionable propaganda, but the search continues...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well now Mr. POS Psychopath Nutty-Yahoo, I removed the blinders from my eyes many years ago, and I know insanity when I see it.

I was brought up with all the propaganda, the victimhood of the Jews, the Israeli struggle etc...etc! Then I woke up.
I judge people by their actions, their colour, the sky fairies they allegedly follow mean nothing to me, it's all smoke and mirrors to justify further insanity and whip up the masses. I know right from wrong and certainly know BS when it is dumped in such large quantities.

So Mr. Psychopath, I live in hope that one day real justice will prevail and you and other murderers are seen dangling at the end of a rope, or at least dumped on an island somewhere, where you can all fight each other and the rest of us can live in peace.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I judge people by their actions, their colour, the sky fairies they allegedly follow mean nothing to me, it's all smoke and mirrors to justify further insanity and whip up the masses. I know right from wrong and certainly know BS when it is dumped in such large quantities.

Are you talking about The Israelis or Hamas here?

PS. Both sides are middle eastern descent......just like a lot of Iranians are fair skinned .....nice race card though, kinda makes me think that perhaps you havent taken the blinders off as much as you think you have....
edit on 7/31/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This conflict can ultimately be traced back to Iran, as with the majority of the violence in the middle east. It is not about Israel and Palestine at all. It is about Iran, their puppet show terrorist organization called Hamas, the Iranian hatred towards Americans, and it's about America's strongest ally in the middle east, Israel. This is a Machiavellian approach to politics by Iran. Iran was kept in check until Obama. Now you see why.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I thought that was plainly clear by the tone of my post. Anyone claiming any moral high ground based on self perceived superiority based on religious belief is nothing more than a delusional nutjob. As such, how are the Israelis any different from the Taliban or other religiously driven murderers?

Murder is murder, there is no defence for it and it disgusts me!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

PS. Both sides are middle eastern descent......just like a lot of Iranians are fair skinned .....nice race card though, kinda makes me think that perhaps you havent taken the blinders off as much as you think you have....

Where did I play the "race card"? Please explain.

The jews are followers of a religious sect, not a race, their skin colour is irrelevant to me.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

I thought that was plainly clear by the tone of my post. Anyone claiming any moral high ground based on self perceived superiority based on religious belief is nothing more than a delusional nutjob. As such, how are the Israelis any different from the Taliban or other religiously driven murderers?

Murder is murder, there is no defence for it and it disgusts me!

So then I guess the applies to Hamas then as well right?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Where did I play the "race card"? Please explain.

The jews are followers of a religious sect, not a race, their skin colour is irrelevant to me.

I appologize for misreading that statement, I took your comment about "color of their skin" out of context

In my zeal to discuss the issues from both sides , I made an assumption that was incorrect...I was wrong

My appologies

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
error

edit on 31-7-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I don't see Hamas, or other Palestinians murdering hundreds of innocent people right now, so it doesn't apply to them. Hamas curtailed it's militancy to help form the unity government, in an effort to gain a more sympathetic ear at the UN and around the world. Israel cannot tolerate that as the whole "peace plan" idea has been a farce and a smokescreen from the beginning.

So, back to the current topic, Nutty-Yahoo and his ilk are murderers, plain and simple! He's full of crap and the world is waking up to it more and more. Israels own actions will, hopefully, one day be it's undoing and the land will return to the people from whom it was taken by force and terrorism, the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Al Jazeera reporting an unconditional ceasefire by all parties
to go into effect 05.00 Local Time.

72 hour humanitarian !

edit on Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:36:12 -0500364America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

(post by 8fl0z removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I don't see Hamas, or other Palestinians murdering hundreds of innocent people right now, so it doesn't apply to them. Hamas curtailed it's militancy to help form the unity government, in an effort to gain a more sympathetic ear at the UN and around the world. Israel cannot tolerate that as the whole "peace plan" idea has been a farce and a smokescreen from the beginning.

So, back to the current topic, Nutty-Yahoo and his ilk are murderers, plain and simple! He's full of crap and the world is waking up to it more and more. Israels own actions will, hopefully, one day be it's undoing and the land will return to the people from whom it was taken by force and terrorism, the Palestinians.

So because they havent been as successful because they dont have the equipment that Israel does, then they arent as bad? is that what you are saying?

SO you are saying that even tho Hamas has in its CHARTER to exterminate the jews, they arent liable?

So youre saying that for the simple fact that just because they havent been able to carry out what they want to the full extent that they would like to , that Hamas and its leaders arent psychopaths?

Are you serious?

You know what would happen if Hamas had access to even 1 nuke and could deliver it? Israel would be a blood spot in the sand.....

Hamas would do it.....yet because they dont have the MEANS right now, they arent on the level of BiBi.....

I dont get this logic

While I get what you are saying........I cant understand it......not logically..........not when both sides have shown such willful disreguard for their own peoples lives

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

A fine speech coming from an 'Merican sitting in an artificially cooled air conditioned room in Texas in the only nation to use such weapons because of their technological superiority at that time…….

Texas boy……if Israel HAD NOT broken virtually every UN resolution and taken all the land of Palestine (going back to 1947) that it has then maybe there wouldn't be such animosity or hatred today ………. BUT you 'Mericans in your nice little artifically sheltered ''FREE'' world are more than happy to point, shout and holler at those who basically have nothing because of poor decisions made by the USA many many years ago…

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
This is something that the Israeli supporters fail to grasp IT IS NOT THEIR HOMELAND. The only Jews that have a right to say that are the ones that were living there for centuries before the Zionist moved in from Europe and Russia.

History, the MSM, AND religion have all lied to us...

“The Palestinian homeland” is a mythical fabrication.

Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day “Palestinians” are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as “Jordanians”), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians – something they did not know the day before.

Origin of the Name Palestine

After the destruction of the second Temple by the Roman Empire, the name of the land was changed to Palestine, to erase the name of the Jewish entities that had existed there- Judea and the Israel- and the name of Jerusalem was changed as well- to Capitonlina. this is how the Romans controlled the places they conquered- remove the original settlers and erase the name of the land from memory.

www.palestinefacts.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK

A fine speech coming from an 'Merican sitting in an artificially cooled air conditioned room in Texas in the only nation to use such weapons because of their technological superiority at that time…….

Texas boy……if Israel HAD NOT broken virtually every UN resolution and taken all the land of Palestine (going back to 1947) that it has then maybe there wouldn't be such animosity or hatred today ………. BUT you 'Mericans in your nice little artifically sheltered ''FREE'' world are more than happy to point, shout and holler at those who basically have nothing because of poor decisions made by the USA many many years ago…

Regards

PDUK

This "Texas" boy Has been to Israel and Palestine on multiple occasions, and served in the middle east on multiple tours....

So before you try to sit there and try to fling some mud at me like I have no idea what the hell im talking about, perhaps you should refrain from making any assumptions about me.....

I find it Ironic as you sit in your air conditioned room pointing out your opinion on the subject on these same boards.....stop with the hypocrisy

this thread isnt about ME......its about the situation........

So if you please........keep the topic to that........

If you do your due diligence on the subject, Israel tried to give them land back multiple times, at least once was more then they had before, but they turned it down......

So lets get off the lecture about history when you clearly are showing a lack of memory of it

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The blinders are WELL off. Read this interview by an Israeli ambassador:

www.macleans.ca...

Depending on your mood you'll either laugh your ass of or be totally pissed at the lack of logic and "from our information" Ie: BS.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Apparently the White House has Condemned the Israeli Strike on the UN shelter where 19 where killed……….

About bloody time that you 'mericans actually stood up against the agressors for a change……

When did Israel offer more land back to the Palestinian people than they had before..? I'm curious on that one….

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Words and actions are completely different things.
Sure, those are heartfelt, positive words that you quoted. Well written to say the least.

But, here we are.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Reading through the text….if this is genuine…..is quite disturbing……

I picked this out…..
"Q: Israeli Knesset member Ayelet Shaked recently posted a quote on Facebook that she attributes to someone else but calls relevant to the current situation. It says the mothers of martyred terrorists need to follow them to hell and the homes where these mothers raised their “snakes” need to be destroyed: “Otherwise little snakes grow more.” She belongs to a party that is part of Israel’s coalition government. What sort of message does this send?

A: We are educating our kids to live. Life is the most important element. And the other side is educating their kids to death. Between this culture of life and this culture of death you see the difference between us."

She is part of the Israeli Government……….? A little radical me thinks………..

This text just re-inforces to me that this current wreckless campaign is an attempt at a quick 'ethnic cleanse' and genocide is valid here…..

To Texas Boy……… i do not know of your involvement in that area and to whom you 'mingled' with however……which ever way you try to cut it ……….. ISRAEL is acting in a disgusting, inhumane and genocidal way………

That is something i cannot agree with and if 'Merica chooses to side with them then NO WONDER the world despises the Right wing of the good ole USof A….

Regards

PDUK

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join