It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To America and the Rest of The world: Remove the Blinders From Your Eyes....Benjamen Netanya

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It should not surprise me and yet it does! I am talking about the amount of vitriolic rhetoric being espoused on ATS regarding the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamen Netanyahu. The media has gone out of it's way to demonize this man which I would expect..they love the "drAAAAAma and bad news drives ratings...However, some on ATS have really bought their story, hook, line and sinker!

I am all for free speech but when you refer to Netanyahu as "worse than Hitler" or a "terrorist" I say, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

If he is worse than Hitler, prove it! If he is a blood thirsty terrorist, lets see the FACTS! I am so tired of the ignorance that runs rampant on this topic...

If you are pro Palestine, wonderful! The real question is, are you anti Israel?

I leave you this to ponder A speech from 2011 by Benjamen Netanyahu Prime Minister of Israel....Don't mind the date, it could have been penned, yesterday....it is very relevant to what is taking place on the world stage today..

Israel has no better friend than America, and America has no better friend than Israel.

We stand together to defend democracy. We stand together to advance peace. We stand together to fight terrorism.

So today the Middle East stands at a fateful crossroads. And like all of you, I pray that the peoples of the region choose the path less traveled, the path of liberty.

No one knows what this path consists of better than you. Nobody.

This path of liberty is not paved by elections alone. It’s paved when governments permit protests in town squares, when limits are placed on the powers of rulers, when judges are beholden to laws and not men, and when human rights cannot be crushed by tribal loyalties or mob rule.

Israel has always embraced this path in a Middle East that has long rejected it. In a region where women are stoned, gays are hanged, Christians are persecuted, Israel stands out. It is different.

Israel is not what is wrong with about the Middle East; Israel is what is right about the Middle East.

Israel fully supports the desire of Arab peoples in our region to live freely. We long for the day when Israel will be one of many real democracies in the region -- in the Middle East.

The Bibi you love to hate:

The peace agreements between Israel and Egypt and Israel and Jordan are vital, but they’re not enough. We must also find a way to forge a lasting peace with the Palestinians.

Two years ago, I publicly committed to a solution of two states for two peoples: a Palestinian state alongside a Jewish state.

I’m willing to make painful compromises to achieve this historic peace. As the leader of Israel it’s my responsibility to lead my people to peace.

because I recognize that in a genuine peace, we’ll be required to give up parts of the ancestral Jewish homeland. And you have to understand this: In Judea and Samaria, the Jewish people are not foreign occupiers.

The Palestinians share this small land with us. We seek a peace...

in which they’ll be neither Israel’s subjects nor its citizens. They should enjoy a national life of dignity as a free, viable and independent people living in their own state
They should enjoy a prosperous economy where their creativity and initiative can flourish....

the washingtonpost.com

Here is the question I have for you, how many even know what this conflict is about? I bet many of you would say it is about the right for Palestine to have it's own state...but that is NOT the conflict.

The conflict is not coming from Israel, they have agreed to live side by side with the Palestinians. The conflict comes from the side of the Palestinians. The people or i should say the PA which is controlled by Hamas REFUSES to live next to a Jewish state.. So then which one is really behaving like Hitler?

Please if I am wrong explain this to me....I am willing to hear both sides....

Thanks for your time,
Pax

edit on 7/31/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

+73 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well mr. yahoo the blinders are off here.. your a genocidal psychopath running a country butchering innocent human beings and lying to justify mass murder..

No offense to the op but nothing justifies the violations of human rights and mass murder israel commits.
edit on 31/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Well, murdering a 1000+ innocent civilians isn't going to get Bibi any peace awards from what I see. Also using the excuse of the 3 murdered teenagers as an excuse to bomb the hell out of innocents isn't looking to good either. Or the demolition of Palestinian's homes to expand his settlements in direct opposition to previous agreements.

But hey, what do I know? From the devastation I've seen inflicted on innocent Palestinians civilians because of Hamas and by the IDF I'm surprised every Palestinian in Israel doesn't have a suicide bomb strapped on just for the chance to take that murderer out.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

This is what Israel should be about.....Liberty and freedom. I can stand behind what he is saying as long as the actions they take back it up. I used to support Israel 100% but times have changed and to be honest many Jews in general come off as inclusive and arrogant.

I have been saying all along this is a PR nightmare. Maybe somebody is listing? They need to remember the mind is a powerful thing and swaying it is more important then shooting down crappy rockets.

Perception is the rule and what they need to get that straight. It is like selling something.
edit on 31-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

It's not the moment that counts but how it arrived.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

Theres not enough soap in the world to wash the blood off israels hands thats got there from its founding till now .. this is just israels latest escapade .. same # different day ..
edit on 31/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

You have to admit if you compare the two cultures Israel does win hands down. I can relate much easier to them. They are not teaching children to hate.

Ask yourself where would you rather live? I would choose Israel over any middle eastern country including Turkey. The people themselves are far less radical.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Okay so thanks for your opinion....Now, where is your proof ya know those things they call facts? Check your emotions... Are we to assume you support state sponsored terrorism.? Ask the people who are there....Yes, murder is taking place and why are you surprised or better yet outraged? When a well defined terrorist group runs a country, do you really think you are gonna get rainbows and lolipops? Or better yet, DEMOCRACY?? it is so sad that the people of Palestine have been taught to hate and continue to teach that hatred to the next generation...but you know what is worse? Someone like you who has the right to to freedom! Freedom to educate yourself and not buy into the propaganda..Freedom to look at the FACTS and not give into your high strung emotions...

Until we are all willing to look at the facts and not convey a knee jerk emotional opinion then we are fueling this conflict and working against peace! I realize we will never have peace in the Middle East but i do not want to bear the burden of perpetually fanning the flames that in the long run will hurt each and every one of us.....

Thanks,
Pax

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I certainly wouldn't say he is worse than Hitler.

I'd say he ranks right up there with him though.

As for those of us who see things clearly in this situation, to present facts on why we believe this.. Isn't it obvious?

Also, it would be expected for you to present your case, with facts, on why he isn't the above. Before anyone from the other side makes their argument. It's only fair, is it not?

But of course, I believe an exercise such as this will prove futile. You obviously believe that ol' benny could never do wrong. Heck, he could have a baby in one hand, and a puppy in the other - getting ready to pop them into the microwave for a little snack - and you probably wouldn't see anything wrong with that either.

I would venture a guess and say that the majority here do not have a problem with the Israeli citizens. It is the corrupt, blood-thirsty, murderous Zionist's who most take issue with. The same Zionists that ol' benny aligns himself with.

When he gives Palestinians their land back, which has been taken from them illegally - then I'd say there would be progress. But, that will NEVER happen. So again, this is all futile.

In my opinion, the best thing that could happen is for the U.S. to cease giving Israel billions of dollars a year in arms funding. Heck, in fact, Israel should be completely disarmed. They have shown that they are not ready for, and not to be trusted with weapons of any kind.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Words do not justify the real actions.Bibi's or any politician's words are most of the times complete opposite of what they actually do...There is nothing one could say to justify the murder of innocent women and children.

+58 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Spent two years running a clinic in gaza .. treated phosporous wounds .. pulled bullets out of kids .. put people back together that were injured by israeli bombs.. thats the mild stuff if go into detail it will severely violate t&c along with sicken even the strongest people .. outside cambodia under pol pot gaza is by far the worst of the places Ive worked putting people back together over the years.

Go by what I witnessed firsthand not damn government propaganda and media lies.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I am all for free speech but when you refer to Netanyahu as "worse than Hitler" or a "terrorist" I say, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Do you remember the dancing Israel's video taping the world trade center building on 9/11? Or have you fallen for the official version of events that day, hook line and sinker?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Benjamen Netanyahu would bomb baby Jesus if he was born a palestinian. He just has no love in his heart, evil rules his soul. The problem is not so much Benjamen Netanyahu but the people who vote that empowers that hatred.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Why should any of you care that doesn't have some kind of direct involvement in all this? I would love to see your posts about the 5 million killed in Darfur over the years....crickets....

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Ask yourself where would you rather live? I would choose Israel over any middle eastern country including Turkey. The people themselves are far less radical.

Oh I agree, I'd rather live in Israel but then I've already lived in two countries that were under dictatorships, machine gun soldiers on every corner, etc, etc.

I guess the thing is not everyone agrees with our way of life. If our only response to that irritating fact is to kill them than we have proven once again that humans do not deserve to inherit the Earth.

The main issue I can see is Palestinian hatred of Jews and Israels consistent squeeze and confiscation of Palestinian lands. If Israel would have stayed with the original agreements and borders things may not have been so bad.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Benjamen Netanyahu would bomb baby Jesus if he was born a palestinian. He just has no love in his heart, evil rules his soul. The problem is not so much Benjamen Netanyahu but the people who vote that empowers that hatred.

Do you feel the same for Hamas that uses the civilians as pawns?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: minkmouse

Theres not enough soap in the world to wash the blood off israels hands thats got there from its founding till now .. this is just israels latest escapade .. same # different day ..

Of course you're right but that's just Israel, it's not like it hasn't gone down before elsewhere under different beliefs, agendas and political systems. The answer to this problem will come from understanding why we can't live successfully on a cul-de-sac without bickering about property lines, noise and the smell of dope.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Why should any of you care that doesn't have some kind of direct involvement in all this? I would love to see your posts about the 5 million killed in Darfur over the years....crickets....

Spent a lifetime putting people back together in warzones around the world .. I speak out against all the corrupt bastards who profit from bloodshed and misery and dont give a damn about human life.

Now what have you done junior ?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think Hamas is Israel's own plants. Produce a problem. Have the Solution. USS Liberty, etc, et. al... y'all know the deal... Divide and conquer. Evil is in the details.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
The main issue I can see is Palestinian hatred of Jews and Israels consistent squeeze and confiscation of Palestinian lands. If Israel would have stayed with the original agreements and borders things may not have been so bad.

The problem is it is not "Palestinian lands" and the term Palestine is a modern term. If one wanted to actually suggest what land would be Arab Palestine than that land is known today as Jordan, that is somehow magically not Palestinian lands too....Funny how right across the river it is Jordan, but the rest is somehow Palestinian lands because it is in the middle of Israel. Funny how Jordan was created about the same time as Israel, and no one has an issue with that....hmmmm

edit on 31-7-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join