It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Biden's 'INAPPROPRIATE SHOWERS WITH DADDY' Diary is Real--DOJ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
We were told by the Left and by the MSM that Ashley Biden's diary, the hand-written diary in which she writes that her father, Joe Biden, took "inappropriate showers" with her when she was young, which not only made her very uncomfortable, but contributed to her hyper-sexualization as she got older...was Russian disinformation or fake MAGA propaganda.

Well, Joe Biden's own DOJ just weighed in to say that not only is it the genuine article, but that the woman accused of stealing it (she claimed it was abandoned) from Ashley Biden deserves prison time.

The Justice Department on Tuesday asked a New York district judge to sentence the woman who stole first daughter Ashley Biden’s diary to four to 10 months in prison for the crime.

nypost.com...
So, now, even the DOJ admits the diary and it's contents is genuine.
So, too then, are Ashley Biden's disgusting statements about her father.

Joe Biden is definitely guilty of taking "inappropriate showers" with his own little girl...and we have that accusation in his daughter's own words.

edit on 4-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It seems strange that Obama's DOJ is throwing Biden under the bus at every turn, now. Makes me wonder who the replacement will be at the 11th hour....let's hope it's not Newsome. I doubt they would try to slip Hillary past us again.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You would think this would be headlines in the MSM ....
More proof that they really aren't news journalists.
If it were Trump with Ivanka ... that's all we'd hear about.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We now have a very credible accusation of child sexual abuse against Joe Biden...from his own daughter!

Where is the MSM and Biden supporters on this?

Seriously, Dems...Joe's own daughter is accusing Joe of sexual abuse!

DO YOU EVEN CARE?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

We now have a very credible accusation of child sexual abuse against Joe Biden...from his own daughter!

DO YOU EVEN CARE?

I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but if these folks don't care that he is selling the US to China for pennies on the dollar, it's unlikely they will care that Pedo Pete touched his kid. Moral bankruptcy.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

DO YOU EVEN CARE?

This is what the article says about the contents of the diary.

The diary contained “highly personal entries,” the DOJ noted.

That's it, nothing about child sexual abuse.

After stealing Ashley Biden’s property, Harris recruited co-defendant Robert Kurlander to help sell it, the government said, knowing that it belonged to “an immediate family member of a then-former government official who was a candidate for national political office.”

That's pretty low don't you think? Stealing someone's diary then selling it.

The duo sold the diary to conservative media outlet Project Veritas ahead of the 2020 election for $40,000.

The outlet did not publish the contents of the diary but purported entries later emerged online.

So the contents were never published. Who came up with this story then?

Been trying to get clarification on these rumors since they came out because if true he needs punishment.

Not a Biden or Trump supporter, cant even vote, I just pay taxes, permanent resident.

Rfk Jr would get my vote just for the fact that if he reaches a certain % of votes, it guarantees funding for 3rd party in next election unless that's been removed by evil DNC group.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It seems strange that Obama's DOJ is throwing Biden under the bus at every turn

Not really. They know the Democrat media will cover for him. It helps for DOJ to throw a bone now and then to keep up the facade of being an impartial actor.

Is anyone compiling a list of all the things Democrat media has said were "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true?

That would be wise for someone to do so we could link Independent and the rare open-minded Democrat voter to it.
edit on 4-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

DO YOU EVEN CARE?

I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but if these folks don't care that he is selling the US to China for pennies on the dollar, it's unlikely they will care that Pedo Pete touched his kid. Moral bankruptcy.

Possibly, true.
Dems ALSO have children, however.

I would think they would be repulsed by the fact that the daughter of the sick old man they want to lead them...said she was sexually abused by him.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The narrative will now shift to "there was nothing inappropriate about it."

You know, because it's perfectly normal to falsely claim something is a hoax when there's nothing inappropriate about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
You would think this would be headlines in the MSM ....
More proof that they really aren't news journalists.
If it were Trump with Ivanka ... that's all we'd hear about.

That's why I've stopped calling them the "MSM" or "liberal media," since they don't even hold to liberal ideals anymore.

Democrat media is more accurate. They do not publish news. They publish the Democrat position on news.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You created a thread that has zero proof of anything. Great clickbait though, I think you could make a crappy career from this.
More unhinged BDS sprinkled with PTSD and TDS.

You win today........not

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

this theory is so horribly inhuman and based solely on the fact that this man is a democrat and president. parents know every inch of their child from birth. sitting naked in the bathtub together or showering together is a pretty natural thing in many families. but stealing a girl's diary is sick. that's the really noteworthy thing here. there is no single evidence that biden did something bad to his daughter or to any other kid. zero. nothing. its just fodder for the haters. whats the point of all this destructive nonsense?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
First time around on this wasn't enough?

Nothing new is gonna come out.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The entire diary was published online in February 2021: www.docdroid.net... , after international law enforcement had GTV.org taken down, for hosting photos/videos of Hunter Biden having sex with (underage) Malia Obama and one of his sisters...(Ashley?).

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

You created a thread that has zero proof of anything. Great clickbait though, I think you could make a crappy career from this.

You win today........not

So you don't believe Ashley Biden.
Way to remain blissfully ignorant about child sexual abuse, because Joe has a [D] by his name.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"like father, like son" is a proverb that means a son's qualities, behavior, or interests often resemble those of his father

We know all the BS Son has done .......So ya

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What constitues "inappropriate"?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

this theory is so horribly inhuman and based solely on the fact that this man is a democrat and president. parents know every inch of their child from birth. sitting naked in the bathtub together or showering together is a pretty natural thing in many families. but stealing a girl's diary is sick. that's the really noteworthy thing here. there is no single evidence that biden did something bad to his daughter or to any other kid. zero. nothing. its just fodder for the haters. whats the point of all this destructive nonsense?

And when a child writes in her diary that what her dad did with her in the shower was inappropriate, uncomfortable and contributed to her hyper-sexuality later in life...

That's normal?
Would MOST children say that about their fathers?
edit on 4-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
First time around on this wasn't enough?

Nothing new is gonna come out.

Except now we have yet another conspiracy that's actually true and certified. They tried hard to make it a lie. 😀

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

You win today........not

The guy sniffs little girls and touches them during photo shoots. That's in public.
The diary is just one more nail in the perv coffin.

Even without the diary he'd have a creep factor of 9/10.

I know though that the left wants kids to be sexualised. With all the transvestites twerking in front of them and reading very detailed books to toddlers.

So I am sadly not surprised that just sniffing, touching and showering naked with your teen daughter doesn't even raise any red flags with lefties.

Just out of intrest, what would you lot find inappropriate?

On second thoughts don't tell us. I don't want ATS to be raided by some 3 letter organisation.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join