It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Biden's 'INAPPROPRIATE SHOWERS WITH DADDY' Diary is Real--DOJ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

If Christine Blasey-Ford had written entries in her diary, stating that Brett Kavanaugh had sexually abused her at a party when she was young...it would've been 'EXHIBIT A' in his confirmation hearing/inquisition.

Dems unconditionally believed her anyway.

With no evidence. The only evidence presented was in Kavanaugh's favor.

Democrats don't give a # about women. Women's rights are a political tool to them, nothing more. When the choice is:
A. Help the party
B. Protect women

It's choice A every single time. No exceptions. Period.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

If Christine Blasey-Ford had written entries in her diary, stating that Brett Kavanaugh had sexually abused her at a party when she was young...it would've been 'EXHIBIT A' in his confirmation hearing/inquisition.

Dems unconditionally believed her anyway.

With no evidence. The only evidence presented was in Kavanaugh's favor.

Democrats don't give a # about women. Women's rights are a political tool to them, nothing more. When the choice is:
A. Help the party
B. Protect women

It's choice A every single time. No exceptions. Period.

AND NOW it a choice between:

A. Help the party
B. Protect children

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Joe Biden will take a lot of secrets to his grave. He refuses to debate, to give non-scripted interviews, to talk freely to anyone over the age of 8.

The only hope is for the next AG to start an investigation of all Joe Biden's connections. Lots of officials in this country and abroad are crooks that Joe Biden knows about and perhaps partnered with. I bet Bob Menendez learned some of his international influence crimes from JOE BIDEN during their 40+ years together on the hill.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Well, I also love to swim naked so understand his desire to do so. The female secret service agents are the ones here who have the problem, not him. However, he should have told them how he likes to swim, or rather ''warned'' them how he likes to swim so that they could be watching for infiltrators in the vicinity and not watching him. Those two locations were in fact his personal dwelling place.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Terry, step back and look at what you are trying to validate. You know what we know, and it's sketchy at best. It sounds a lot like this guy is a freak. If partisan politics is that important to you, it's time to re-evaluate your position.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Well sure, but she didn't, right? So where does that leave us. It leaves us with a short comment from a brief memory from a woman who has a recollection of showering with her father at an age that remains unknown, even to her. Ford had vivid memories from a time when she was already well past puberty and of a sexual act forced upon her against her will.

What women should now understand is that rather than hiding this kind of abuse, they should document it and report it immediately.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

While true, none of that has anything to do with that brief comment stemming from a fleeting memory of a young girl of indeterminate age.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

and it's sketchy at best

And this is true, this small comment from a diary is sketchy at best and not even in the ball park with the creepy hair smelling and inappropriate touching from an adult in a highly public and important position. We have enough demonstrations on film of his creepiness and do not need to make stuff up that is unprovable and from my standpoint nothing more than imaginations from overly accusatory anti-bideners.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Maybe. Maybe her comment indicated that she felt it was wrong at the time. But we are dealing with a memory here and not a solid memory that would deserve more attention then she gave it in that one fleeting comment. By her comment we could also interpret that her statement that it was inappropriate, no, make that ''probably'' inappropriate was a judgement on the occurances laid down by an adult under the influence of more recent sexual taboos. We don't know.

It absolutely could be totally innocent thing I agree.
I give him the benefit of the doubt, until….
Biden has a nasty habit (caught on camera many many times) touching and smelling children inappropriately.
A pattern emerges.

Kind of sorta like Trump running off at the mouth about what women let famous men do to them, and years later some washed up psycho writer (Rocky Dennis look alike) accuses them of a similar thing.

One is innocent and the other guilty.
Smells like two tiers of justice and a giant pile of hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

While true, none of that has anything to do with that brief comment stemming from a fleeting memory of a young girl of indeterminate age.

Ashely's statements regarding dad (creepy Joe Biden) having sex-oriented showers with her when she was a young girl, were NOT written when she was a "young girl". Ashley was an adult, recalling and writing about reasons for her sex obsession and promiscuity.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

What if a friend came to you and told you "I was raped"? That's a pretty brief comment as well. Does that reduce her credibility if that's all she feels comfortable telling you? Obviously not. The length of the comment is irrelevant. The fact that this is one of the only things you can come up with in defense of this shows how indefensible it is. If there were a substantive defense to be made, you wouldn't even be mentioning such irrelevant minutiae.

"Fleeting memory" is completely unsupported by anything except the length of the comment, which as I said is irrelevant.

So really your only defense here is she doesn't know precisely what age it was at. I have plenty of memories from my childhood, including my teenage years, that I couldn't tell you what age they happened but the events I remember definitely happened. This is desperate grasping at straws. Which begs the question:

Why do you feel so protective of Biden that you're willing to stand on that extremely weak limb for him? This is quite a position to take.
edit on 4-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's just a matter of time before Democrats come up with a reason why Joe Biden was in the shower with his dog, celebrating the success of his fraud organization, in November 2020.

If creepy Joe had not broken bones in his feet while "doing something" on the wet floor involving the dog, we would not know (for sure) about this weird fetish.

Common sense says many other illegal and/or perverse things occurred, but remained private, because nothing bad happened during the acts.

🤡

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Why try to convince someone who thought everything that's now proven to be TRUE about the Biden Crime Family, was a lie? He/she may still believe Hunter's laptop contents were planted there by Russians, as far as we know.

Don't be distracted by one lone voice on a forum. Continue using your communication gift to spread Facts far and wide. From what the polls are saying, our efforts in that regard continue to bear fruit!

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

You have proven yourself to be one that acts on feelings rather then logic.
I'm guess you are a big supporter of the "me too" movement?
With statements such as yours you must be all for one person's words over the other without even know the full aspect of the situation.
Again your feelings dictate your overall response to issues.
Feelingz.....does that sting a bit to have logic thrown at you and not know how to properly respond?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: Halfswede

You have proven yourself to be one that acts on feelings rather then logic.
I'm guess you are a big supporter of the "me too" movement?
With statements such as yours you must be all for one person's words over the other without even know the full aspect of the situation.
Again your feelings dictate your overall response to issues.
Feelingz.....does that sting a bit to have logic thrown at you and not know how to properly respond?

What you and other Progressives in this thread are doing isn't logical at all.

A logical critical thinker can and would change their viewpoints based on new evidence.

You and your friends here are the ones going with "Feelz" and it is actually sad to watch.

You are nothing but political hacks.

But Pedo Joe is your go-to and nothing is going to change that because of the way you have been programmed.

You using the word "logic" in a statement would be ironic if it wasn't so funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Great rant filled with feelings and really does drive the point home in the end.
Anyways know we all know you support feelings before logic.
Your getting pretty good at this.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Imagine that I thought everyone knew Joe Biden was a pedophile?

I guess the snarffing wasn't enough?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Getting ready for Michelle.? the seer was right
The Black American president will be the last" as he never left office it just looked that way..

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Joe Biden leads Donald Trump on the abortion issue because he is OK with Moms-to-be killing their unborn.

If only Americans knew WHY Joe Biden is pro-abortion, they'd see him for the racist scum he is!

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Right, though I try to cut some slack here. Yes, he is on camera, numerous times and not only with young people, women as well. But, as he himself has admitted he was raised a toucher.I can relate to this as I am one as well. A pat on the back, even a brief caress at times. It can be reassuring to have that momentary physical touch to quell any fears, it communicates friendship. The smelling of hair though, well, I just think that he might be a bit more olifactoraly oriented than me.

However, for a man in a position of power such as Biden, a man of such a public persona to engage in this kind of familiarity is very questionable, especially as this type of communication, though it may have been acceptable sixty or fifty years ago has been more unacceptable as decades pass. He, for all his supposed wisdom and the astuteness and those in his circle to have not recognized this much earlier speaks to their own lack of ability to keep abreast of the times.

I recall having noticed this in him well before it became a thing and wondered at the time about it but never wondered much as I did not think there was any abusive or mal-intent involved, that is no perv about it though now I admit there may at least a bit of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join