It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To America and the Rest of The world: Remove the Blinders From Your Eyes....Benjamen Netanya

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
a reply to: flice

Thanks for illustrating the point so well... that your all spectator war monger maniacs whatever side you support.

Like a Rabid dog lol, "Palestine!"

You don't even get the point, as many people will die in an area the same size like detroit or close just from murder alone...

IT'S A SMALL ISOLATED CONFLICT IN A REGION OF THE WORLD WHOSE PEOPLE ON EITHER SIDE HAVE NEVER AND NEVER WILL KNOW PEACE

Yet somehow... everyone's so deeply involved

I'm "deeply involved" (basically on the other side of the planet concerned), because these are my brothers and sisters...they are humans like myself, and I assume like you as well. But...so nice of you to be optimistic on the outcome. Why are you wasting your time on here? I'm not sure I even understand YOUR point.

Is it that there are other/ bigger issues on this planet? You are right, if that is your point. But war, no matter how big or small, should NOT be ignored. War is a failure of human strength and intelligence. It is a step backwards in our evolution, in my eyes. And to ignore it would be to ignore human fallacy and error. Basically the one main thing that makes us who we are...the error making humans.

That said, we lean best through error. Or should, at least learn something from our mistakes.

Time will tell as these two entities continue their mistakes.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus well first of all no Jewish people can really claim those as historical lands because it is mostly made up of Jewish people of European descent save for the ones who are the result of unions with Palestinians. this is nothing but this guy being a typical politician talking one thing doing something else instead . Israelis need land to grow why not just annex historical lands that belonged to ancient jews why because you claim land where someone else was already occupying so yes he is acting like a dictator. let palestinians have their 40 acres and a mule is that what you are saying>

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I honestly find it amusing how so many point their finger at Israel for doing what they do and I do understand the angst of women and children being drawn into such a bloody conflict. However, I find it appalling that so many forget the strife these people (Israelis - or Jews to be more accurate) have gone throw through their damn existence.

From the Siege of Jerusalem where Emperor Titus sacked the city and slaughter over a million Jews to the first persecution of Jews in Europe by Emperor Henry II who kicked anyone who prayed to the Tora from German lands to the Creation of the state of Israel on May 14th, 1948 to which it was a mere 1 day after they were attacked by nearly every Arab nation in the region. Even they (Arab nations) told "Palestinians" to evacuate the area as they were going to soak the sands with blood of the Jews.

Israel even at one time had open borders with the Palestinian people. It offered them in to unite but it was the continued suicide bombers at schools, cafes and shopping center that started a long bloody history between the two cultures.

This situation is a lose, lose for the Israelis government in this situation. Hamas continues to put innocence in harms way to create a no win situation for Israel as it continues to launch missiles in that nation. Not respecting any cease fire and then blaming Israel for for them launching more missiles.

For most people in this region, there is only one solution for Israel and that is the utter destruction of the state and it's Jews and unfortunately, many on this forum would agree with as the only solution while you all turn a blind eye to what ISIS is doing, what Syria has done, What Sudan does regularly, Somalia, Egypt or Hell, North Korea for that matter. You bitch about the human rights of the Palestinians but could care less of the slaughter of innocence of thousands of people annually in that nation alone.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

If you're expecting me to applaud Netanyahu for his responsibility in the slaughter of over a thousand civilians then you're sorely mistaken.

This is a cringe-worthy, sycophantic, apologist piece trying to justify the murder of thousands.

You try to equate showing empathy for the deaths of Palestinian men, women and children as being "anti-Israeli."

Israel has said it's response to the kidnapping of an Israeli soldier will be "crushing". A BBC News reporter said that they had been told by an Israeli official that they would flatten the area. Yeah I know of another bunch of people who unleashed "crushing" responses and flattened entire areas.

The Israelis have consistently bombed hospitals, schools, homes as well as the power plant and had a wanton disregard for civilians. The entire place is in ruins.

You seem to be okay with this...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I could probably find a speech from Hitler saying they had tried to live side by side in peace with Poland but continuous Polish aggrandizement had forced them to invade Poland to protect Germany and the German people.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09

If you're expecting me to applaud Netanyahu for his responsibility in the slaughter of over a thousand civilians then you're sorely mistaken.

This is a cringe-worthy, sycophantic, apologist piece trying to justify the murder of thousands.

You try to equate showing empathy for the deaths of Palestinian men, women and children as being "anti-Israeli."

Israel has said it's response to the kidnapping of an Israeli soldier will be "crushing". A BBC News reporter said that they had been told by an Israeli official that they would flatten the area. Yeah I know of another bunch of people who unleashed "crushing" responses and flattened entire areas.

The Israelis have consistently bombed hospitals, schools, homes as well as the power plant and had a wanton disregard for civilians. The entire place is in ruins.

You are aware that Hamas purposely hides their rockets among women and children and hospitals etc. Right?
You do understand that the entire reason they do so is so that women and children and innocents will die to fuel anti-Israel propaganda, right?
You do understand that you're buying this propaganda hook line and sinker, right?

Hamas propaganda techniques are designed to sway weak minded people across the globe. Don't be one of them.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I am all for free speech but when you refer to Netanyahu as "worse than Hitler" or a "terrorist" I say, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Do you remember the dancing Israel's video taping the world trade center building on 9/11? Or have you fallen for the official version of events that day, hook line and sinker?

I also remember all of the Muslim world celebrating and continuing their pledge to destroy America. Your point?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Benny should STFU. Nobody is buying his BS anyway except a few fellow nut jobs. We are not all the idiot gentiles he takes us for. "What would you do" "never again" "right to exist" this guy should start a catch-phrase factory and stay out of affairs involving the health and safety of innocent people.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Excellent, and brave thread!

My hat's off to the OP for putting herself out there for Israel when it seems everyone is against them.

We constantly hear about how Israel bombed a school, or killed a civilian, but what we don't hear is how Israel warns of the impending attack so that non-combatants may leave the area.

Hamas is storing the very rockets that are used to attack Israel (thus making them the targets) in places that civilians congregate. How are they not culpable in this? Those civilians remain in the areas that are going to be bombed, even keeping their children there. How are they not responsible for doing so while knowing what is coming?

These are PR ploys used to a masterful degree to vilify Israel, and which are embraced and put forward by the mainstream media.

Who broke the ceasefire agreement by conducting a suicide bombing, and abducting an IDF soldier within 90 minutes of the agreement? Here's a hint: It wasn't Israel.

It amazes me how many people seem to think that Israel should just sit back and allow the constant rocket attacks, and not strike back. Where is the logic in that? Where is the denial of ignorance in that?

No other country would put up with the relentless aggression that Israel has, and Israel, in my opinion, has exhibited an amazing amount of restraint in this situation.

This situation is a puppet show of a huge magnitude, and those that are saying the things the OP mentioned are dancing right along with the puppet master.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

My hat's off to the OP for putting herself out there for Israel when it seems everyone is against them.

We constantly hear about how Israel bombed a school, or killed a civilian, but what we don't hear is how Israel warns of the impending attack so that non-combatants may leave the area.

Hamas is storing the very rockets that are used to attack Israel (thus making them the targets) in places that civilians congregate. How are they not culpable in this? Those civilians remain in the areas that are going to be bombed, even keeping their children there. How are they not responsible for doing so while knowing what is coming?

These are PR ploys used to a masterful degree to vilify Israel, and which are embraced and put forward by the mainstream media.

Who broke the ceasefire agreement by conducting a suicide bombing, and abducting an IDF soldier within 90 minutes of the agreement? Here's a hint: It wasn't Israel.

It amazes me how many people seem to think that Israel should just sit back and allow the constant rocket attacks, and not strike back. Where is the logic in that? Where is the denial of ignorance in that?

No other country would put up with the relentless aggression that Israel has, and Israel, in my opinion, has exhibited an amazing amount of restraint in this situation.

This situation is a puppet show of a huge magnitude, and those that are saying the things the OP mentioned are dancing right along with the puppet master.

So just so I understand you right...

You're saying the 1400 dead including children deserved what they got?

I must have read you wrong because if not you would be a ruthless psychopath that could justify the murder off masses with.... wait for it..... SELF DEFENCE!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Non combatants have nowhere to go (even if warned) they are trapped between Israeli made walls and Israeli controlled borders....and you bloody well know it, so why even go there?

Isn't there some high tech, state of the art rocket shield, shielding Israel from 90% of all Hamas rocket launches? I think Netanyahu was talking about it on tv, thanking America for selling it to Israel?
Palestinians have no such a thing to protect them.

'Hamas storing rockets near civilians' is the biggest PR ploy in this whole story, MSM is loving that one currently.

I believe The time has come when one (jews) must ask themselves, why are we being killed and hated by everyone through centuries?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thrustbucket

originally posted by: Kram09

You are aware that Hamas purposely hides their rockets among women and children and hospitals etc. Right?
You do understand that the entire reason they do so is so that women and children and innocents will die to fuel anti-Israel propaganda, right?
You do understand that you're buying this propaganda hook line and sinker, right?

Hamas propaganda techniques are designed to sway weak minded people across the globe. Don't be one of them.

And your using this as an excuse to murder women and children. They were standing in front of - what Israeli intelligence claim to be - stored rockets for future Hamas attacks. I sure hope Israeli intel is better than the US WMD intel but I wouldn't bet on it, not with 1400 lives anyway.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

So just so I understand you right...

You're saying the 1400 dead including children deserved what they got?

I must have read you wrong because if not you would be a ruthless psychopath that could justify the murder off masses with.... wait for it..... SELF DEFENCE!!!

I'm saying that common sense would dictate that when an entity openly designates an area as a bombing target, maybe you should get yourself, and your children out of the area.

Hamas is just as culpable for the deaths of children as Israel is, by continuing their attacks on Israel. What I said made perfect sense if you're able to look at it without allowing your vision to be clouded by sensationalist headlines.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Israelis have no rights in Palestine whatsoever. They are thieves on the land they stole from the Palestinians.
They have no right to bomb the Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt

Non combatants have nowhere to go (even if warned) they are trapped between Israeli made walls and Israeli controlled borders....and you bloody well know it, so why even go there?

Isn't there some high tech, state of the art rocket shield, shielding Israel from 90% of all Hamas rocket launches? I think Netanyahu was talking about it on tv, thanking America for selling it to Israel?
Palestinians have no such a thing to protect them.

'Hamas storing rockets near civilians' is the biggest PR ploy in this whole story, MSM is loving that one currently.

I believe The time has come when one (jews) must ask themselves, why are we being killed and hated by everyone through centuries?

Clearing an area isn't that difficult, especially when said area has been publicly designated as a target. You don't have to leave the country to get clear of a bomb.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Israelis have no rights in Palestine whatsoever. They are thieves on the land they stole from the Palestinians.

They have as much right to it as the Palestinians do, if not more after restoring it.

If one group attacks another, those that were attacked have EVERY right to attempt to stop those attacks.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'd also like to point out that no one has debated the breaking of ceasefire agreements on the part of Hamas. Of course, that doesn't suit the current popular wave of opinion, does it?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Clearing an area isn't that difficult, especially when said area has been publicly designated as a target. You don't have to leave the country to get clear of a bomb.

in my country they have a name for people like you - Munich Batalion - because they escaped to Germany (or other western countries) and after the war started making comments on the internet about clearing the areas in case of air attacks. Or any other combat related stuff which they have absolutely zero knowledge about.

edit on 1-8-2014 by Exitt because: ..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Or lord... This old argument... The Jews were there along with the so called Palestinians and there WASN'T a Palestine before Israel.

There never was a Palestinian people or a nation called Palestine. The Arabs invented the term after the fact. The so-called Palestinians lived mostly in Jordan and Syria. Yasser Arafat, the leader of the so-called "Palestinians," is actually an Egyptian!

Back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper "Trouw" published an interview it had with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. This is what he had to say:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

They have as much right to it as the Palestinians do, if not more after restoring it.

If one group attacks another, those that were attacked have EVERY right to attempt to stop those attacks.
no thieves have no right to keep the stolen property or kill the owners of the property! Nor do they have the right to mess up the stolen property with chemical and nuclear industry.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join