It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccine Injured

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Share vaccine injured stories that you either heard of or personally know about.

The conversation around vaccine injuries is complex and multifaceted. There are various reasons why individuals may feel that their experiences are not being heard - they need a voice for sure!

This is a heartbreaking story about a woman, who suffered severe and permanent facial paralysis after receiving the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

She even got bullied online - some people really are stupid!

Carrie Sakamoto, a perfectly healthy 45-year-old, raised her three children with her husband on a farm just outside Lethbridge, Alberta. When the pandemic struck, Carrie, like many others, rolled up her sleeve and got vaccinated. What she didn't realize is that this decision would change her life forever.

rumble.com...

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The fact that these people are being ignored is not only evil - it is a crime.

We all should give them the attention they need so they can be heard, and the truth can come out!

A pilot nearly dies after experiencing blood clots and strokes that required brain surgery following his second mandated Pfizer Covid-19 shot; doctors called it a miracle that he survived.
Tim McAdams, a healthy and fit 59-year-old pilot from Texas with over 40 years of experience flying various aircraft, including planes, jets, and helicopters, faced a near death experience after his second Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Tim spoke with The Canadian Independent to tell his story.

rumble.com...

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think my husband may have been injured by the VAX. He was fine and healthy but had to get the VAX to stay at his job. Now he has a tremor in his left arm and hand. Never was there before. TRUE .. people do develop tremors as they get older. It can happen. But I keep thinking of how healthy he's been in life and never had a health problem .. ever. Then suddenly a year after the VAX he's got neurological problems.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I think my husband may have been injured by the VAX. He was fine and healthy but had to get the VAX to stay at his job. Now he has a tremor in his left arm and hand. Never was there before. TRUE .. people do develop tremors as they get older. It can happen. But I keep thinking of how healthy he's been in life and never had a health problem .. ever. Then suddenly a year after the VAX he's got neurological problems.

I am sorry to hear that.

I know of many people who lost their good health after they got vaccinated.

Others seems to be fine, I hope it stays that way.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The pain of the dad is difficult to watch.

But we can't close our eyes to this!

Perfectly healthy 17-year-old Sean Hartman was found dead beside his bed 33 days after receiving his Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
The Canadian Independent sat down with Sean Hartman's dad, Dan Hartman, for his first-ever in-person interview to hear his son's tragic story. Sean's story has garnered international attention and resulted in a lawsuit being filed against Pfizer and the Canadian government.

rumble.com...

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Former Pussycat Dolls member Jessica Sutta speaks out about her Moderna Covid-19 vaccine injury.

rumble.com...

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I thought there was a thread on this already. Maybe I'm thinking of another forum, but I thought we had one where you had to post comments with vaccine injuries, otherwise, it was deleted as a repeat.

Of course, I agree that these cases should be heard, however, I would think the big social media platforms would be the place to get the most exposure. I'm not sure if these would get censored on the big platforms, but it would be better than a dying forum board that may disappear soon.
edit on 5/4/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
And here is the full interview:

“It spread through my whole body. I remember staring at the ceiling and thinking, ‘Oh my God, this is it. I’m dying,’” Sutta says.

In this episode, she shares for the first time what she experienced, and why she has decided to speak out.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My uncle who’s in his late sixties got boosted just before a trip to Europe. He suffered an aortic dissection while there and was stuck there in a hospital for about six weeks. Mind you this man plays golf four days a week (along with cardio and weights) and has a fitness level of an athlete. He’s the most athletic person his age I know. No history of heart issues, his doctors are perplexed. He hasn’t been the same and it’s actually quite sad. Yet him and my aunt still line up for those boosters. It’s a very strange coincidence that this happened a few days after his shot.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I knew about 4 people who just dropped dead from heart attacks. Many more whose personalities seem to have changed. Also some with sudden severe cancer.

However a weird one is gut, bowel and digestive issues. Several people close to us have suddenly had severe problems with food and digestion.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
Share vaccine injured stories that you either heard of or personally know about.

The conversation around vaccine injuries is complex and multifaceted. There are various reasons why individuals may feel that their experiences are not being heard - they need a voice for sure!

This is a heartbreaking story about a woman, who suffered severe and permanent facial paralysis after receiving the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

Carrie Sakamoto, a perfectly healthy 45-year-old, raised her three children with her husband on a farm just outside Lethbridge, Alberta. When the pandemic struck, Carrie, like many others, rolled up her sleeve and got vaccinated. What she didn't realize is that this decision would change her life forever.

rumble.com...

I agree, the vaccine injured shouldn't be ignored.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
I knew about 4 people who just dropped dead from heart attacks. Many more whose personalities seem to have changed. Also some with sudden severe cancer.

However a weird one is gut, bowel and digestive issues. Several people close to us have suddenly had severe problems with food and digestion.

But to be fair, were their deaths related to the Vax? Maybe there are other factors too you haven't considered?

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tresky

But to be fair, were their deaths related to the Vax? Maybe there are other factors too you haven't considered?

No , it's True .

banned.video...

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

All the People who are having Health Problems from taking Vaccines have been Lied to . Nicotine Prevents All Viruses from infecting the Body . Nicotine Patches can Protect you from them .......

banned.video...

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It is fairly obvious that they have been going after nicotine for years, everyone has swollowed the BS, and profited the big pharma in amounts of money which are incalcuable.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , it's True .

banned.video...

Don't trust anything blindly!

This needs to be investigated so we can get the facts.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   

rumble.com...

I agree, the vaccine injured shouldn't be ignored.

Thank you for caring.

I knew something was wrong from the start and therefore I didn't take the vaccine, but it is still difficult for me to accept that all this might have been planned because I can't believe that some humans can be that evil.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   

No , it's True .

banned.video...

The Facts are Presented there . It is up to the Individual to Decide their Worth .

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   

No , it's True .

banned.video...

The Facts are Presented there . It is up to the Individual to Decide their Worth .

Ok

I will repeat myself.

To you I also say this...

DON'T trust anything or anyone blindly.

We need to investigate this so we can find the facts - there is war right now, and we are all being put up against each other - so tread carefully!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join