It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bombshell Evidence Strongly Suggests Trump was Set Up in Classified Docs Saga

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The Judge in the Trump Classified Documents case has been on a "unredacting" frenzy for a few weeks now.

Seems The DOJ Prosecutor(s) and God knows who else has been blacking out all kinds of revealing information all Damning to the DOJ's credibility.

Now we learn a whole bunch of "boxes" were held by Feds BEFORE they were shipped to Trump in FL.

Trump suggested early on he was set up and the Damning Documents were planted. Now it looks like he could very well be right (again).

DOJ caught red handed again!! 😀

Gull Dang ayy

New Bombshell Evidence Emerges: Was Trump Set Up in Classified Docs Saga?

This week in Florida, Judge Aileen Cannon unsealed a trove of new documents that Jack Smith fought to keep hidden. And you'll soon find out why. Among the documents unsealed were extensive exhibits, motions, and other filings shedding light on the intricate web of communication between the Biden White House and the National Archives and Records Administration in the lead-up to Trump's indictment.

Investigative journalist Julie Kelly found something interesting in the documents that could change everything. The first things is testimony from an FBI agent who testified that the General Services Association (GSA) had been in possession of Trump's boxes in Virginia before ordering Trump's team to come get them.

"So an entire pallet full of boxes that had been held by GSA somewhere outside of DC is dumped at Mar-a-Lago," Kelly notes. "Apparently these are the boxes that ended up containing papers with 'classified markings.'"

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course it was a setup.

I’ve said it a thousand times, they cannot possibly try another Scamdemic to help them cheat again because they know nobody except their brain dead supporters would fall for their con artist scam.

So they have to set Trump up with all these manufactured charges.

The amount of Liberal feelz that Trump permanently crushed is staggering
edit on 28-4-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the documents case is the only one he can actually be guilty of. He admitted to keeping the papers, now it's just a matter of did he have the right to keep them. If not, then that's that. But if the idiot brigade set him up, then this may go down as the stupidest set up in world history. The guy setting up the other guy, has the same stuff he's setting up the other guy with, in his fugging garage. DERP level 11 out of 10. Just wow.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That is nice of the DOJ and other government agencies to go ahead and plant what they are looking for ahead of time. Saves all the aggravation of investigating when they already know which boxes to look in.

When are we going to hold those that did this accountable for it? Not holding my breath for an answer.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think this fits. "To DURPfinity, and beyond!"

Who was wearing the stupomotron helmet?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
One of the biggest shams is that they used a DC grand jury instead of Florida grand jury.
The trial is in Florida.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The TRUTH Can Never be Hidden for Long with Lies .........

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Do I need to post again why President Donald Trump and his Attorney General reimplemented firing squads for large-scale executions, after Joe Biden's and Democrats steal was successful in Nov 2020?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If Trump was "set up", then:

Why did he admit on the Sean Hannity show on live TV that he took the classified documents and could do whatever he wanted to with them?

Why did he refuse to give them all back?

Why did he have his attorneys sign a false statement claiming he gave them all back?

Why did he have his staff at Mar-a-Lago move the documents to make it difficult to find them when the FBI came to search?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Democrats are angry because judge Aileen Cannon is acting for Trump, like judge Engoron and judge Merchan are acting against Trump.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I LOVE IT! SIMPLY MAGA!!

We can't stop winning, it's a curse. Trump 2024

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Oh my god, you guys a so gullible it’s almost beyond comprehension.

Kind of funny how ya’ll constantly claim everything the MSM says is “fake news” and lies. Then some conservative site called pajama media makes a claim that you want to be true and you just believe it without question.

… cringe.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The Presidential Records Act does NOT give any authority to NARA to decide if a record is Presidential or Personal. The Presidential Records Act gives that authority to The outgoing President and the outgoing President only. How can there be ANY case against President Trump, the PRA is pretty damn clear. Judge Jackson (the Judge presiding over Bill Clinton's Presidential Records lawsuit) stated clearly that the courts, nor NARA, had any say in the matter.

(post by Myhandle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets
I LOVE IT! SIMPLY MAGA!!

Even LOSING is WINNING when you're on the right side....the GOOD side. Biden bragged about how is DOJ has Biden tied up in court. While bragging, Trump was in HARLEM being adored by Blacks one day, and at a Construction Site being applauded by hundreds of construction workers BEFORE he headed over to the court house.

The biggest "WIN" liberals have on Trump's trial brought by Fatass Bragg, is that Donald Trump was so bored, he fell asleep during testimony from Pecker.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I LOVE IT! SIMPLY MAGA!!

The biggest "WIN" liberals have on Trump's trial brought by Fatass Bragg, is that Donald Trump was so bored, he fell asleep during testimony from Pecker.

I mean, it’s not something I’d personally hold against him, since he’s nearly an 80 year old man and sitting in a court room all day is like watching paint dry. But truth is, he’s been falling asleep constantly for the last 2 weeks… not just during Peckers testimony.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: JadedGhost

The only thing cringe is believing the MSN narrative at this point.
You can’t afford to live. You look dumb.

Look at the monthly "metrics" trends at the 988 "Help Me!" Mental Crisis helpline.

Here: www.samhsa.gov...

When Donald Trump does well, and Biden does poorly, the number of callers/texters/chats spike. March was a record high number of "Help Me" contacts.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The TRUTH Can Never be Hidden for Long with Lies .........

The truth of the JFK assassination has been kept secret for over 60 years now.
edit on 28-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I LOVE IT! SIMPLY MAGA!!

I mean, it’s not something I’d personally hold against him, since he’s nearly an 80 year old man and sitting in a court room all day is like watching paint dry. But truth is, he’s been falling asleep constantly for the last 2 weeks… not just during Peckers testimony.

Sleeping only 4 to 5 hours a night for 60+ years might finally be catching up with Donald Trump. He may have to increase it to 6 hours after he's re-elected.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join