It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bombshell Evidence Strongly Suggests Trump was Set Up in Classified Docs Saga

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: xuenchen

If Trump was "set up", then:

Why did he admit on the Sean Hannity show on live TV that he took the classified documents and could do whatever he wanted to with them?

Why did he refuse to give them all back?

Why did he have his attorneys sign a false statement claiming he gave them all back?

Why did he have his staff at Mar-a-Lago move the documents to make it difficult to find them when the FBI came to search?

Well, that's what the liberal MSM is feeding people. Perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle of all the propaganda and lies>

As an aside, I hear Walmart is having a big sale on Kool-Aid.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The documents demonstrating crimes by Obama-Biden and the FBI, were quickly retrieved and declassified the day before President Trump left office, and then shipped to Mar-a-Largo.

Here is that declassification order: www.federalregister.gov... ation

Its easy to believe documents were planted by the FBI, because the FBI did NOT tell the Magistrate that Donald Trump had declassified documents, when they filed their request to RAID/SEARCH the former President's home.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
One important thing to note.

Both FBI investigations into Trump for classified documents and J6 was run out of Washington FBI field office—which at the time was headed by Steven D’Antuono, former head of Detroit FBI office responsible for Whitmer fednapping hoax.

Appellate hearing into 2 men convicted at 2nd federal trial will be held this week. I will cover.

D’Antuono never found the J5/6
“pipe bomber” and claimed cell data was corrupted which thwarted his investigation.
twitter.com...

It’s it a coincidence that the same characters keep popping up?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The Cell and Data packet corruption excuse was used by the corrupt J-6 Committee also. They used that excuse to explain why they didn't have proof to support Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony regarding Donald Trump manhandling his Secret Service agents, and attempting to drive the Presidential Limo to the Capitol himself on Jan 6, 2021. Secret Service data was corrupted, missing, blah blah blah..

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Why did he have his staff at Mar-a-Lago move the documents to make it difficult to find them when the FBI came to search?

How would moving them make them difficult to find unless they already knew where they were ?

Sounds like you're saying they put them there . ⛑️

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I’ve said it before, but we may have to revisit Watergate again after all is said and done.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
I’ve said it before, but we may have to revisit Watergate again after all is said and done.

I've said it before, but we may have to take back our government by force, after all is said and done.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Civil war might be a blue print of that action perhaps.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Revolution!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Why did he admit on the Sean Hannity show on live TV that he took the classified documents and could do whatever he wanted to with them?

Why did he have his attorneys sign a false statement claiming he gave them all back?

The " Classified " Documents in Question are Now found to be Obama's Plan to Start a War with North Korea . Some of the Other Documents were of Corrupt Democrats in the House and Senate that Biden wanted to get out of Mr. Trumps Possession .

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

What?
I ask that you to explain that logic.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

For reference

How would moving them make them difficult to find unless they already knew where they were ?

Sounds like you're saying they put them there . ⛑️

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets
I LOVE IT! SIMPLY MAGA!!
We can't stop winning, it's a curse. Trump 2024

The biggest "WIN" liberals have on Trump's trial brought by Fatass Bragg, is that Donald Trump was so bored, he fell asleep during testimony from Pecker.

I mean, it’s not something I’d personally hold against him, since he’s nearly an 80 year old man and sitting in a court room all day is like watching paint dry. But truth is, he’s been falling asleep constantly for the last 2 weeks… not just during Peckers testimony.
As opposed to Biden #ting himself every day for the last two years?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oh my god, you guys a so gullible it’s almost beyond comprehension.

Kind of funny how ya’ll constantly claim everything the MSM says is “fake news” and lies. Then some conservative site called pajama media makes a claim that you want to be true and you just believe it without question.

… cringe.

I believe you may have gotten confused while you were narcissisticly gazing into the mirror praising your ignorance and confused trump with yourself. Don't get to bent out of shape over it....it happens to the best of the ignorant narcissistic.
I still kind of believe you....oh hell..no I don't , your just a msm troll

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

It would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Probably because he had already declassified: 😃 Wait till THAT gets certified in Court: 💥

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   

There's also unredacted docs that prove The FBI had bribed several Trump people: 😃

And many of your wild ass claims are yet to be proven and are just screaming banshee hearsay and innuendo lies: 💡

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Oh my god, you guys a so gullible it’s almost beyond comprehension.

Kind of funny how ya’ll constantly claim everything the MSM says is “fake news” and lies. Then some conservative site called pajama media makes a claim that you want to be true and you just believe it without question.

… cringe.

Contact The Krassensteins for further instructions a.s.a.p. 😀

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

One important thing to note.

Both FBI investigations into Trump for classified documents and J6 was run out of Washington FBI field office—which at the time was headed by Steven D’Antuono, former head of Detroit FBI office responsible for Whitmer fednapping hoax.

Appellate hearing into 2 men convicted at 2nd federal trial will be held this week. I will cover.

D’Antuono never found the J5/6
“pipe bomber” and claimed cell data was corrupted which thwarted his investigation.
twitter.com...

It’s it a coincidence that the same characters keep popping up?

Yes Steven D’Antuono!

Say the name and remember the name Steven D’Antuono 😉

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Interesting correlation.

How many lines on an etch-a-sketch will there be? 💡

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join