It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bombshell Evidence Strongly Suggests Trump was Set Up in Classified Docs Saga

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Um, so why didn't Trump give back those boxes when asked again?

Why is it you guys just can't admit the obvious. He took those boxes and then when asked to return them, he didn't.

It really is that simple.

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

Why is it you guys just can't admit the obvious. He took those boxes and then when asked to return them, he didn't.

And I was told they came in and took them. Was that a lie?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
What?
I ask that you to explain that logic.

Explain yours.

How does moving something make it harder to find unless you knew where it was to begin with ?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
s I have stated before, it appears that DOJ, NARA, and WH counsel first attempted to concoct a records destruction case against Trump.

New unsealed email from NARA lawyer includes a draft letter to AG Garland from archivist David Ferriero.

This is dated Sept 2021:
😃

Just read the memo. End of a paragraph says the archivist takes responsibility for these records per law.

So, in the end, those who packed it and stored it before dropping it off to Trump are the ones responsible per law. They packed, stored and delivered them. They should have looked at what THEY sent.

But I am sure they did...

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

One important thing to note.

Both FBI investigations into Trump for classified documents and J6 was run out of Washington FBI field office—which at the time was headed by Steven D’Antuono, former head of Detroit FBI office responsible for Whitmer fednapping hoax.

Appellate hearing into 2 men convicted at 2nd federal trial will be held this week. I will cover.

D’Antuono never found the J5/6
“pipe bomber” and claimed cell data was corrupted which thwarted his investigation.
twitter.com...

It’s it a coincidence that the same characters keep popping up?

Yep and the pipe bombs case and investigation stinks to high heavens as well. What are the odds the third case that is supposed to take down Republicans/Trump lead by the same guy is a setup as well? 100%
edit on 29-4-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

s I have stated before, it appears that DOJ, NARA, and WH counsel first attempted to concoct a records destruction case against Trump.

New unsealed email from NARA lawyer includes a draft letter to AG Garland from archivist David Ferriero.

This is dated Sept 2021:
😃

Just read the memo. End of a paragraph says the archivist takes responsibility for these records per law.

So, in the end, those who packed it and stored it before dropping it off to Trump are the ones responsible per law. They packed, stored and delivered them. They should have looked at what THEY sent.

Archives responsible for classified materials in Bidens garage and basement?
edit on 2942024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
the documents case is the only one he can actually be guilty of. He admitted to keeping the papers, now it's just a matter of did he have the right to keep them. If not, then that's that. But if the idiot brigade set him up, then this may go down as the stupidest set up in world history. The guy setting up the other guy, has the same stuff he's setting up the other guy with, in his fugging garage. DERP level 11 out of 10. Just wow.

There should be no doubt that Biden did keep things he wasn't supposed to at all, and Trump kept what he wanted within the law. Juicy and full of Obama crimes proof is what I think it is. Perhaps, to setup this crap out in a way to expose the depth of the corruption> Clearly, I see that the Cabal scums deception and corruption goes staggeringly deep for all of the innocent US citizens to comprehend in one setting of reviewing the volumes of data supporting this fact.
edit on 29000000163020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

This is dated Sept 2021:
😃

Archives responsible for classified materials in Bidens garage and basement?

I can say with 100% certainty, not the same.

The classified documents Biden had, were from when he was a senator. There is NO question that was Intentional. Senator's have no right to take them. EVER.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

He did return 15 boxes. Then they (Archives and FBI) told his people to store the others for some reason. That's all been proven by official DOJ paperwork. You might want to check in with Jen Psaki at MSNBC for further orderz. 😀 When emailing Jen, use codeword given to you before to verify.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

This is dated Sept 2021:
😃

Bingo! Ding Ding 😊

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

the documents case is the only one he can actually be guilty of. He admitted to keeping the papers, now it's just a matter of did he have the right to keep them. If not, then that's that. But if the idiot brigade set him up, then this may go down as the stupidest set up in world history. The guy setting up the other guy, has the same stuff he's setting up the other guy with, in his fugging garage. DERP level 11 out of 10. Just wow.

There should be no doubt that Biden did keep things he wasn't supposed to at all, and Trump kept what he wanted within the law. Juicy and full of Obama crimes proof is what I think it is. Perhaps, to setup this crap out in a way to expose the depth of the corruption> Clearly, I see that the Cabal scums deception and corruption goes staggeringly deep for all of the innocent US citizens to comprehend in one setting of reviewing the volumes of data supporting this fact.

There's also strong suspicions Biden was getting classified material AFTER he left the VP. 😀 THAT is what's being covered up the most.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Um, so why is the DOJ blacking out key material and trying to prevent the Defense from seeing things that are part of the prosecution again?

Why hide the obvious that the FBI and DOJ are attempting to blackmail and threaten Trump employees?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

SOON we will see if Special Counsel JACK SMITH is once again LYING LIKE A DECEITFUL CROOK in his (Now Failed) effort to keep Grand Jury testimony from witnesses, secret...

The grand jury testimony of Donald Trump's valet is to be made public under an order by Judge Aileen Cannon, after months of argument over its release.

Smith previously told Cannon he did not want potential witnesses to be intimidated.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

Criminals in high places are the worst of all, because they cause lots of misery for so many people.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Smith previously told Cannon he did not want potential witnesses to be intimidated.

The feds were trying to dig up dirt on the valet. Asking his coworkers if he was seeing anybody on the side.
They were going to try and get him to flip on Trump.
Only the Feds are allowed to intimidate witnesses. 🤡

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

The feds were trying to dig up dirt on the valet. Asking his coworkers if he was seeing anybody on the side.
They were going to try and get him to flip on Trump.
Only the Feds are allowed to intimidate witnesses. 🤡

This will be a very dark chapter in history books. I wonder what it will be called?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Adam Kinzinger is his life coach. So there is that.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Adam Kinzinger is his life coach. So there is that.

Kevin McCarthy was TOLD by Nancy Pelosi to put Adam Kinzinger on the J6 Committee witch hunt. Kinzinger played his role well...everything from CRYING to ANGER to HURT FEELZ.
But, because the people in the Chicago suburb who elected Kinzinger to office suddenly realized how he snookered them, Kinzinger decided not to seek another term. So in Nov 2024, hopefully a MAGA Republican will be elected to take the scumbag's place.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join