It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil war to make trump look bad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Trump Will win the elections! they will LET him.
becuse they have setup america to go to civil war.
( Please whatch this video! )
rogue-nation.com...
Then Biden will blame it all on Trump.

Biden will use some kind of power he has set up,
to bring in the UN NATO probley China.
Trump will probley get killd by illigles.
it will be a great play for China to take over?

Remember They control the news.
So they can make it look like any thing they like.
you have seen the hate they get from easly fool'd people for Trump.

edit on 24-5-2024 by Scratchpost because: cats

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

Biden doesn't have the power to order his own meal at a restaurant much less organize a coup.
Trump supporters are also too smart to get baited into something as blatent as a civil war.

"IF" any group or individual could kill Trump it'd of already happened.
The pandering to "it's gonna happen" is your clue this is click-bait garbage.
Quit worrying!!

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I kind of expected something like that to happen in 2020; instead, we got Covid.

Martial Law won't be called until TPTB are finally ready to end the 2A and disarm all legal gun owners. I don't think we're quite there yet....at least that's my hope.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Martial Law won't be called until TPTB are finally ready to end the 2A and disarm all legal gun owners. I don't think we're quite there yet....at least that's my hope.

Do you honestly think TPTB will trash a $80 billion dollar industry? And that's not even counting for the military small arms mfg.

www.americanrifleman.org...

TPTB couldn't even muster a force to confiscate all the firearms if they wanted to.... Paranoia strikes deep, eh?

shootingindustry.com...

You do realize of course that the corporations are TPTB and they ultimately determine what is done in this country. It's about the money and it always has been.

edit on 24-5-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
rogue-nation.com...

My take on this:

The Great resetters or NWO will not let Trump win the election. They'll do whatever it takes to stop the election or try their cheating antics to steal the election or cause enough chaos to have us begging for martial law. Once that happens welcome to the Beast System....CBDC, own nothing and love it, "the mark" in your hand or forehead, forced vaccinations to implement "population control" ,while screaming get vaccinated , save yourself from Covid XYZ !

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: Scratchpost
rogue-nation.com...

My take on this:

The Great resetters or NWO will not let Trump win the election. They'll do whatever it takes to stop the election or try their cheating antics to steal the election or cause enough chaos to have us begging for martial law. Once that happens welcome to the Beast System....CBDC, own nothing and love it, "the mark" in your hand or forehead, forced vaccinations to implement "population control" ,while screaming get vaccinated , save yourself from Covid XYZ !

That's my best guess; they stole an election from Trump once before, they can do it again. No brainier really.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
47% of the population will vote for the candidate promising the most free stuff. They don't even have to cheat that much.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The rest of the world:

"Oh, look, they are shooting each other."

"They do have a lot of guns, you know".

"What a waste. I suppose some other expansionist country will just march in and 'restore order' after the dust settles".

"The USA died of 'patriotism'.

(Guys, if you want a strong and happy nation, you are going to have to work together for it).

edit on 2024-05-24T12:50:44-05:0012Fri, 24 May 2024 12:50:44 -050005pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

If you truly believe your 2A rights are safe and there's no ongoing effort to limit the number of legally owned firearms I have nothing to offer you, except my condolences.

I'll take the high road and pass on returning your rude remark.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's all happening again, VERY surreal for me watching all this resounding support for Trump as they artificially inflate everything they can to make their wobble walking tapeworm look like it's a neck and neck race lol

Wasn't Jobama's approval rating in the high 20s a little less than a year back? Then MIRACULOUSLY he shot up into the low to mid 40s edging in on Trump's incredible gains.

And yet, just like 4 years ago, Trump will STILL lose except this time, people will lose their snip because they will have nothing left to lose. If Trump wins, the radical left will absolutely implode and then it's another "nothing left to lose" situation.

yay, 5 months to go! Woo Hoo.😐

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The only "Civil War" that is going to happen will be by folks who have more free time than common sense.

Most of us will just be at home, watching the idiots on the television and enjoying the chaos.

It will be a fruitless pursuit, little more than entertainment and a footnote in the History Books.

edit on 5/24/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
With everybody seeing plainly how Biden appears incompetent, it's obvious we have a NWO-Shadow Government operating freely. And we have a Sub-Shadow organization running details and testing scenarios. ☠️💣

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Glad to see we’re breaking the trend of not having skitzoposting.

Feels like home again.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Posted earlier here/
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

join