It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

how the OP was putting things into this fitting context that is totally bias.

You make these claims about me. I respond to your posts and questions. Yet you ignore most of mine. My entire last post to you was ignored. It's intellectually dishonest. This character assassination stuff needs to stop. I asked people to provide evidence and arguments either way, so please do so or just stop posting.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

What was the birthrate of homosexual only countries??

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Can you list those countries for me?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok, so this is what I have come up with so far from my reading and understanding. There seems to be 3 different areas that attribute to the sexual preferences we have as people. Those being Environment, Genetic and Homones. Environment includes Society Norms, Our own Upbringing, Our own ability to choose, etc. Genetic is of course traits that are actually handed down and coded DNA. Homones include chemical stimuli from the point of conception until I guess death, but mainly during the time where we are still developing and being formed biologically.

From the research I've seen Biological Hormonal type changes, especially while in the womb account for some influence. It's been shown that during certain stages of a developing child different amounts of stress causes different levels of hormones to be released in areas of our brain which we believe are responsible for our Sexuality. However this doesn't account for everything.

Environmentl, while I'm sure has some effect, I don't really think it has too much of an effect simply because while you can certainly sway some folks into going against their nature, it usually doesn't last for long. After all, that's why we say things like "You can take the man out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the man. and you can't fight what's within one's own nature."

Now, the genetic thing is the most recent as for my knowledge. It apparently has been studied that there may be a gene which is passed down from the mothers sided that causes both Homosexuality if the child is born male or increase fecundity if the child is a female. Fecundity refers to the ability to reproduce. So, that means that Genetically speaking, it would seem, IMO anyway, that nature has it's own way of balancing this out. The gene which makes a Female more prone to having offspring is the very same gene which limits the males from producing more offspring. After all, nature must have some way of regulating the way certain species multiply, especially when there is a natural imbalance between the sexes. Since a male can spread his seed over and over a female is limited biologically to the number of offspring that are possible in carrying her DNA.

What do you guys think??

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The premise of this topic is spot on, homosexuality would eventually lead to extinction, but only if we let it.
At the same time, it might also explain why homosexuality is now so rampant, because we are over populated.
That means nature/God has a way of balancing things out.
Makes percent sense, especially since homosexuality didn't even make it to God's Top Ten list.

Same can be said if the situation was reversed.
Say for example if all all gays and lesbians were deposited on some deserted island somewhere.
In time, both gays and lesbians would eventually "convert" and they would find a way to "reproduce".

Great thread!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

There's homosexual only countries?

On Earth?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by grandmakdw

Sure what you describe is evil sounding but that is the fear mongering version some are trying to sell.

Birth rates are dropping and none of what you described is the reason behind it.

I don't think quoting one of Obama's adviser verbatim (on page 7) is fear mongering. If Obama's adviser is suggesting secretly putting a sterilizing drug in the drinking water and only "curing" the select few for breeding, that is not fear mongering. It is called awareness.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What gays do is get a fag hag pregnant, then run her life into the ground and take her child away from her. The judge lets them because they have networked with other men to create a lucrative life for themselves. So, there will be people on the face of the earth, they will just be f-ed up cut throats that love themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

It actually doesn't have anything to do with the OP but I can see why you would be all scared about that.

I'm not, at least that might actually have something to show when compared to the "make gay look fabulous" plan.

edit on 13-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The female doesnt have to enjoy the males part in reproduction.... plenty of female couples use male counterparts for the creation of a child.

When you use the word "convert" your making an error.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretsister65
What gays do is get a fag hag pregnant, then run her life into the ground and take her child away from her. The judge lets them because they have networked with other men to create a lucrative life for themselves. So, there will be people on the face of the earth, they will just be f-ed up cut throats that love themselves.

Seriously?!?!? This is the most intelligent thing you can piece together??? I really don't mean to attack you personally, even though you are the one waving a huge "Attack Me" flag around by posting this, but it need to be done. Your post is completely and totally worthless. At best it might be based of some actual event which you are aware of, but you've presented it as if it includes the whole of what is happening in reality, which it obviously is not. You use insulting terms, a myopic perspective and practically zero effort in your intent or ability to actually even be taken seriously in this or any other conversation, period.

No doubt you're just trolling, but in case this is actually a true representation of who you are and how you think and speak. For your own sake, GROW UP and LEARN SOMETHING. Otherwise you'll only be a complete waste of skin and a stain on society as a whole, not to mention a sad example of a person, honestly. Stuff like what you posted doesn't even reflect well on you. It makes no sense on why you would even post it. Ok, that's it....i'm done....

I'm sure I'll get repremanded for this but who cares!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Acceptance of homosexuality does NOT lead to extinction. On the other hand, the current trend for heterosexuals to prefer oral sex over good old-fashioned penetration just may do the trick.

As reported by Levitt and Dubner in Super Freaknomics the market share for oral sex is 55% with vaginal sex at only 17% for Chicago prostitutes. Same for kids.

CDC report on teen oral sex trends sparks calls for better education

...adolescents have oral sex prior to vaginal intercourse to maintain virginity or avoid pregnancy or risk for sexually transmitted infections (STIs). ...The authors also cite research that suggests teens perceive oral sex to be safer with fewer health-related risks.

S&F&

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Kinda makes me wish I was a teenager again...

But really, the homosexuality rate should be up there too, just to make the numbers complete. I mean, it's not like there's any question...but apparently, there is. I don't think it matters, because heterosexuals are making more than enough babies to make up for the homosexuals of the world.

edit on 13-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Homosexuality will lead to human extinction. As Homosexuals become more and more accepted as a practice more and more people will do it leading to less interest in making families. But this is probably too obvious so stuff like ads might be needed to discourage homosexuality.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't know whether this thread would be a psychologists' dream, or nightmare.

Interesting batch of viewpoints.
Scary too.....
edit on 13-2-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Apologies. When I seen the topic at hand, I did a half skim of the content and replied. This was due to this being a old topic that always has shown educated and developed countrys having a slower pop growth than developing countrys.

Not worries at all really

Also I am just about to make a post that I could surely use your thoughts on. As it's potentially related to exactly what you're talking about here. I will be posting it shortly.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Acceptance of homosexuality is acceptance of abomination and Satan (who brought death into the world). Same with acceptance of "abortion" (dismemberment of babies). That is only obvious though (right?).

Much love to all men. Homosexuals must find the Lord. Many of them choose not to, and accuse Christians of hate when in reality we are looking to help them.

Ahhh...what a strange world. Cigarettes for instance. Why are they still allowed to put all those chemicals in them? No legislation on that one... I mean really...arsenic rat poison cyanide. That is just the tip of the iceburg of what is in each one.

I am not much of a conspiracy theorist, but between abortion and propagating homosexual activity...cigarettes with 4,000 chemicals needlessly added to them.......Georgia Guide stones..... It does look bad....

No one needs proof that homosexuality is being forced on people right?

Then you get extremists like Westboro Baptists trying to make the sane point of view look crazy (anti abortion and homosexuality).....

Put all this together and I do wonder if there is a sinister plot to wipe out most of the population. There is even more I could add, but I doubt it is needed.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

No kidding. I usually avoid this stuff but occasionally peek then I remember why I close my eyes and stick my head up my butt. Is there any hope do ya think?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I'm from New York City. Believe me I know what I'm talking about. They kidnap kids too. They use them as sex slaves.
edit on 13-2-2013 by secretsister65 because: Don't try to shut me up!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Toynbee? Wasn't there a guy who went around planting all of those tiles that said "Ressurect dead on planet Jupiter"? I believe they were called the Toynbee tiles. So, what did Arnold Toynbee have to do with the ressurection of the dead on the planet Jupiter? Did he ever write about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join