It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

But in spite of the continuing existence of homosexuals for millennia, the population increases. Your question is moot

Exactly, which is why nobody ever takes it seriously, when someone tries to use the extinction argument for an anti-homosexual position.

Personally, I think the world could use a lot less population. My wife and I did not have children, don't plan to.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

wow where do I start when the ignorance (which we are supposed to deny) is flowing so freely.

1. The human population is an exceedingly long way from extinction.

www.un.org...

2. There have always been homosexuals and yet the human population increased.

www.fordham.edu...

3. Population decline is linked to wealth not homosexuality, but hey DUH, let's ignore well studied population demographics in favour of rabid ignorance.

en.wikipedia.org...

4. There is not one single species of animal on this planet where its sexuality has been studied that has NOT found homosexuality. Nature has survived for hundreds of millions of years.

en.wikipedia.org...

And that is off the top of my head with a few wines in me .

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Homosexuality is not contagious! (it hurts to even have to say that). .

Can you please explain what you mean by this comment?

It can be understood in different ways because of its ambiguous content.

Thanks,

RT
edit on 13-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I see the OP found her inspiration from my enlightenment

still trying to justify the homosexual agenda are ya???

the dog still doesn't hunt, because mental retardation is an illness no matter how you candy coat it

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM

the dog still doesn't hunt, because mental retardation is an illness no matter how you candy coat it

Amen with that! Homosexuality is a mental illness that can only be treated when u look deep into urself.
Finally someone who gets my point

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1

Amen with that! Homosexuality is a mental illness that can only be treated when u look deep into urself.

The OP and i have been going round and round about the same sex thing on another thread and i filled her in on the extinction gene living withing homosexuals, so now she trying to cover her Homobases in justification of her newly found science

I personally believe that homosexuality is caused by a gay virus excreted by a parasite, not unlike the Toxoplasma Gondii that affects all animals, but can be eventually cured once isolated

lets take a look at how the Herpe virus works. It enters through a follicle, then embeds itself into a nerve ending then goes to sleep after releasing its eggs. it cannot be killed because it cannot be found. if one could lure it out of the closet then it could be dealt with

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

there are only rare people who have sexual disorders. homosexuality is just for pressure. and of course it is not natural. and it is not a marriage.
consider, illegal sex. for example fornication or adultery ! all the people would think that with condom they can prevent childbirth. it is logical and vivid. but how many children are there without family or any father just in forwarded countries !!!!!
could they prevent the event of children without family !?
sex is a need. but could sexual freedom prevent rape !!? why is so many cases of rape in sexual freedom (forwarded) countries !!!?
rape is widespread in what they call it forwarded countries.
we do not need to experience unnaturally spreaded homosexuality. it is enough for us to learn from history.
this will be the last game of elites. they can not go beyond gay marriage ! can they !?
no one wants to kill anybody. but this is media who are playing around.

edit on 13-2-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
aren't most people really bi anyway when you get right down to it ?

so there will be plenty of reproduction going on

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

wow where do I start when the ignorance (which we are supposed to deny) is flowing so freely.

1. The human population is an exceedingly long way from extinction.

www.un.org...

2. There have always been homosexuals and yet the human population increased.

www.fordham.edu...

3. Population decline is linked to wealth not homosexuality, but hey DUH, let's ignore well studied population demographics in favour of rabid ignorance.

en.wikipedia.org...

4. There is not one single species of animal on this planet where its sexuality has been studied that has NOT found homosexuality. Nature has survived for hundreds of millions of years.

en.wikipedia.org...

And that is off the top of my head with a few wines in me .

And just to add to your post, it occurs to me that homosexuality hasnt even made homosexuals extinct-the idea that it could make heterosexuals extinct seems ludicrous. Even if homosexuals could outbreed heterosexuals and only produce homosexual offspring, that could never result in extinction of the human race-its a a bit like saying that if fish could outbreed birds and only produce fish, one day birds would be extinct-in fact all that would happen is there'd be more fish and the same number of birds.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1

The OP and i have been going round and round about the same sex thing on another thread and i filled her in on the extinction gene living withing homosexuals, so now she trying to cover her Homobases in justification of her newly found science

I personally believe that homosexuality is caused by a gay virus excreted by a parasite, not unlike the Toxoplasma Gondii that affects all animals, but can be eventually cured once isolated

lets take a look at how the Herpe virus works. It enters through a follicle, then embeds itself into a nerve ending then goes to sleep after releasing its eggs. it cannot be killed because it cannot be found. if one could lure it out of the closet then it could be dealt with

Hahahaha ur first part got me laughing. I dunno if there is a virus but i do believe it's an ilness maybe by a virus or
in the brains. Maybe it does needs to get out of the closet

Did you know satanists have homosexual rituals where they sodomize eachother? BLEHH
Not saying that homosexuality makes a person a satanist but it still is evil imo. And no i'm not linked to any religion whatsoever! What's next in society? Accepting it's oke to make love to animals? Maybe that's the OP's next thread...
edit on 13-2-2013 by Annunak1 because: Needed to add something mmmkay

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
I guess you missed the word hypothetical and the point as well.

You asked everyone to answer this question:

"When the countries gay population goes from 2% to 25% you don't think the number of children born naturally will dwindle? ".

Perhaps you should have used if to make the hypothetical more lucid.

If it's just hypothetical okay. Hypothetically why is it jumping all the way to 25%? I need reason to believe that's a real possibility before I speculate on this.

Just at least stick by what ya said. You act as if you didn't realize that the countries you listed were very far down on the population growth scale when in fact you did, but tried to spin it as if they're all doing just great in that department.

They are doing great in that department. Their population is not just maintaining itself, it's exponentially growing.

The fact they are not the highest baby-making countries is not relevant to the premise. Or at least I don't understand how it is. Yes there are many countries that increase the population more. Homosexuals live in those countries as well. I showed globally on a whole population was increasing as well.

I think everyone who has viewed this thread is confused to the point. After all, thats what you wanted, hence the misleading title. You wanted everyone to click that headline prepared to bash a basher and then your OP is a little "jk guys".

If you think I'm the only one who "sees what ya did there" I'm not. Thats why there are almost 200 replies yet your OP only has 10 stars. Nice try..

Resorting to baseless character assassination contributes nothing to the thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

What's next in society? Accepting it's oke to make love to animals? Maybe that's the OP's next thread...

Considering humans are animals.

I might just make a thread about how it's okay for humans to make love to other humans

Can you please stay on topic. If you are taking the 'other side', can you present evidence population is declining and it's the result of homosexuality.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

If you have reason to refute the claims of the OP please do so. Provide explanation.

I personally believe that homosexuality is caused by a gay virus excreted by a parasite, not unlike the Toxoplasma Gondii that affects all animals,

Yet in the other thread you refer to you mentioned some 7 different causes

but can be eventually cured once isolated

Once isolated indeed. You seem so sure. No virologists working on this theory?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

NO, sorry it does not.

Tolerating corporations that pollute the air, water, land and corrupting the food chain; is more likely to end humanity than the homosexual issue.

M.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think the percentage of homosexuals has remained fairly constant throughout the ages, so it shouldnt be the case.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow!!! Some of the crazy B.S. that some of you actually write on this topic amazes me to no end. So much so I honestly don't even believe you and actually think you're just trolling and saying a bunch of unsubstantiated lies and offensive opinions for the sole purpose of pissing off other members. I mean, "Homosexuallity is a Virus....or Disease....or Mental Retardation!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!

I don't even know where to begin with you guys. If you really do believe those things, all I can say is you henestly need to think a little harder about it. But I still think you're all just full of crap and are just haters trying to make some people angery.

Anyway, back to the idea that Homo's increasing in population will equal extinction. No way. Let me explain. As has already been stated Homo+Homo=No Offspring. Simply leave out adoption and artificial or surrogate births as they aren't even nessisarry for what I'm saying. So, basically it requires Opposite Sexes to mate to have offspring right, pretty simple. Now, that also means that it requires Opposite Sexes mating to produce both Homosexual and Heterosexual offspring. So in order to increase the number of Homosexual people means at the same time you'll also be increasing the number of Hetro offspring at the same time.

This is obviously not including those who are simply "sexually confused" or whatever. If you're hetro or homo and somehow have been convinced or pressured into being the opposite then I don't think that would quallify because you're acting against you're true nature. For example someone who is Homo yet trying to force themselves to live a hetro lifestyle because society has pressured them to act differently.

Not sure it that came out completely clear or not but this is getting too long so I'm stopping for now....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Way to stay objective. The numbers don't lie.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

aren't most people really bi anyway when you get right down to it ?

so there will be plenty of reproduction going on

Well I don't believe that's the mainstream view. I know plenty of people within LGBT don't agree. However, I personally do
I believe in the Kinsey Scale.

So I believe you're on to something. Even if that's not the case, and eventually the majority of the population is homosexual, I still don't think we would go near extinction. That implies homosexuals would not use technology to procreate, or just 'take one for the team' so to speak. Of course they would. No on wants our species to die off. (well most of us anyway).

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm sure glad I'm not gay because the degree of ignorance among about half the posters on here would leave me feeling very sad, bitter, rejected, outcast.

People don't actively choose to be gay that's absurd.

I love and accept them as God's children, as they are.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just don't see any benefit for society to accept an abnormal behavioral flaw as okay. No benefit at all to society. It certainly won't lead to extinction but, getting kicked in the nuts doesn't lead to the plague...and you don't see people lining up for that either.

100 years from now people will still see homosexuality as abnormal behavior. Bank on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join