It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Now, that also means that it requires Opposite Sexes mating to produce both Homosexual and Heterosexual offspring. So in order to increase the number of Homosexual people means at the same time you'll also be increasing the number of Hetro offspring at the same time.

Touché

To bring some humour to the thread:

edit on 13-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi all,

Late onto the boat, but I wrote a short piece a little while ago here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My rationale behind it stands that as more dedicated-homosexual couples that abate the heterosexual lifestyle, birthrates are sure to curb.

I also suggest that the idea of 'same-sex couples' adopting and caring for neglected heterosexual offspring would ease the tensions in typical households that otherwise would not be able to adequately care for and support a new life.

It leads to my perplexion as to why more people cannot be accepting of couples - be they hetero or homo - who genuinely want to raise a child, when SO MANY hetero couples I see just wind up with kids because its the stigmatized thing to do...

- d.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

That post is not even funny. There is zero proof people are born gay. None. Anecdotal findings of hormone levels which has been disproved, as outside stimuli changes the brain';s chemistry so, it supports the fact that it is a behavior either learned or chosen. Mental traumas, sexual abuse, no father figure, weak physique, low self esteem......take your pick. You are not special and there's no evidence that its genetic.

Homosexuality/the gay...is a sign of character weakness.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

There is zero proof people are born gay. None. Anecdotal findings of hormone levels which has been disproved, as outside stimuli changes the brain';s chemistry so, it supports the fact that it is a behavior either learned or chosen.

We recently went over this in another thread. I feel no need to rehash. The majority of professionals agree there is little to no choice.

You are not special

And here I thought I was a beautiful perfect snowflake

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

We recently went over this in another thread. I feel no need to rehash. The majority of professionals agree there is little to no choice.

Maybe in the press and in the media. Dr.'s are subject to public lashings if they speak bluntly these days. They fear both sides too...not just the liberal left...they fear the religious right. The truth is, no one in the scientific community who can back it up will tell you that. No one...because the science doesn't support it. There was a study(As you stated we went over it) that uses the findings where hormone levels differed in a "gay brain"...but again, that is not evidence as it is a known fact that brain chemistry and the secretion of hormones is directly affected by behavior. That...is fact.

That said, just because that's true, doesn't mean I don't support people living out their fetishes. I do...I just hate that the circus has become such that people in the gay community try to convince themselves that they have no choice and that they were "born this way". That is simply reinforcement and a defense mechanism to cope with that big question mark way in the back of their heads.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
What's next in society? Accepting it's oke to make love to animals? Maybe that's the OP's next thread...
edit on 13-2-2013 by Annunak1 because: Needed to add something mmmkay

I am not a proponent of litmus tests. But when someone says the above, I believe it is a litmus test for extreme stupidity.

Sorry to be the one to break the bad news to you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Maybe in the press and in the media. Dr.'s are subject to public lashings if they speak bluntly these days. They fear both sides too...not just the liberal left...they fear the religious right. The truth is, no one in the scientific community who can back it up will tell you that. No one...because the science doesn't support it. There was a study(As you stated we went over it) that uses the findings where hormone levels differed in a "gay brain"...but again, that is not evidence as it is a known fact that brain chemistry and the secretion of hormones is directly affected by behavior. That...is fact.

That said, just because that's true, doesn't mean I don't support people living out their fetishes. I do...I just hate that the circus has become such that people in the gay community try to convince themselves that they have no choice and that they were "born this way". That is simply reinforcement and a defense mechanism to cope with that big question mark way in the back of their heads.

My oldest son is gay. I knew he was gay way back about 2 weeks before his 2nd birthday. I kept it to myself (cultural taboos in my wifes hispanic family). But he has been as gay as can possibly be literally his entire life.

While some folks may make any number of choices (a fetish), what my son is....isn't a fetish. He is gay. Born that way, dyed in the wool.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Homosexuality/the gay...is a sign of character weakness.

Ahh...shoulda read your other posts on this manner. If i did, i would have seen this little egotistical gem.

Character weakness, huh?

Would you care to cite anything other than your personal opinions to support this? Otherwise, all I am seeing is someone denigrating something they don't understand.

Maybe if all those gay people try a little harder, they can "ungay" themselves. That is the kind of thinking that has lead to countless suicides.

If you ever are there to pick up the pieces around a child coming to terms with their sexuality, you might understand.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

My oldest son is gay. I knew he was gay way back about 2 weeks before his 2nd birthday. I kept it to myself (cultural taboos in my wifes hispanic family). But he has been as gay as can possibly be literally his entire life.

While some folks may make any number of choices (a fetish), what my son is....isn't a fetish. He is gay. Born that way, dyed in the wool.

I've seen no science that supports that. Your lax parenting or indifference largely played a part. Be sure of it. Its no coincidence that there are no gays in my family. Not a coincidence that my boy likes to play football and likes girls. If he even ever hinted in the slightest at wanting to do something girly or effeminate I would have beat the crap out of him. He's a healthy normal boy.

My condolences to you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Its no coincidence that there are no gays in my family. Not a coincidence that my boy likes to play football and likes girls. If he even ever hinted in the slightest at wanting to do something girly or effeminate I would have beat the crap out of him.

Sounds like you were a real peice of &^*% to your kids.

I doubt your children are as well off as you think. If your eagerness to spout off stupid *%&^ is any indication.....
edit on 13-2-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Its no coincidence that there are no gays in my family. Not a coincidence that my boy likes to play football and likes girls. If he even ever hinted in the slightest at wanting to do something girly or effeminate I would have beat the crap out of him.

Sounds like you were a real peice of &^*% to your kids.

I doubt your children are as well off as you think. If your eagerness to spout off stupid *%&^ is any indication.....
edit on 13-2-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

Both my kids are straight A students. Both play multiple sports. My daughter plays several instruments and I never have to yell at them. When they were younger, I never repeated myself. I warned them (Adamantly.) that consequences would be severe and that I would never afford them second chances ever.... because life rarely will. My kids hang out with me when they bring friends over and beg me to spend time with them when I'm busy. I say I am pretty well off with how they turned out. Parenting is work.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I've seen no science that supports that. Your lax parenting or indifference largely played a part. Be sure of it. Its no coincidence that there are no gays in my family. Not a coincidence that my boy likes to play football and likes girls. If he even ever hinted in the slightest at wanting to do something girly or effeminate I would have beat the crap out of him. He's a healthy normal boy.

My condolences to you.

Sounds like you lead by fear, and threatening violence instead of allowing your son to make his own decisions. My father was cowardly that way also, because of his insecurities in life; he led with a heavy with hand, instead of understanding, compassion and love. What it got him was being all alone and wallowing in his self-centered, narcissistic tendencies for the remainder of his life. What it got me was being an angry young man for many years, until I finally realized where the anger and hatred had been learned from it.

You see when you judge people the blade cuts both ways.

Peace out,

RT

edit on 13-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

My condolences to you.

Sounds like you lead by fear, and threatening violence instead of allowing your son to make his own decisions. My father was cowardly that way also, because of his insecurities in life and tried to lead with a heavy hand. What is got him was being all alone and wallowing in his self-centered, narcissistic tendencies for the remainder of his life. What it got me was being an angry young man for many years, until I finally realized where the anger and hatred had been learned from.

You see when you judge people the blade cuts both ways.

Peace out,

RT

I've never had to raise my hand to my kids. I am definitely vocal and extremely involved in what they learn. I do my job as a parent. If my kid were to ever act effeminate he will never hear the end of it but, I'm sure I've done my job at making him see how that behavior is not correct/normal...despite the media's apparent indifference about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf
I seriously cannot believe that 7 people have flagged this rubbish!

I flagged it for 2 reasons;

1 - To spite your ignorance
2 - Because it was a well written and presented thread, that happens to be very interesting.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

The mistake you made was equating population growth to birth rate.

First I want to be really clear to everyone that if you have reason to believe I was inaccurate or misrepresented things please do point it out. That's what I meant by honest and objective.

That said,

I didn't derive my own percentages from those birth rates. I did separate lookups. Can you visit this link and tell me what you think it represents?

Population Growth (annual %)

First off, you looked at the birth rates for less than a decade.

Correct. 2008-2012 is apparently the timeline it was averaged from.

If you look at birth rates back to 1980 you will see that there has been a decrease in birth rates.

Does that negate the fact today there is globally an increase, or that it's projected for that increase to continue?

Also I just checked 1980-89 on all the countries listed in OP and only one of them at any point in the 80's showed stagnate growth. Belgium. Please confirm this on your end. I used same source.

"Homosexuality = extinction" and the stats do show a decrease so, it would stand to reason that if you went by the stats you would be inclined to agree. They don't know that you're looking at the wrong numbers.

I was I felt quite empathic that people should provide counter evidence.

So can you show evidence that 1)stats do show that decrease is 'gay friendly' countries 2)stats do show a decrease in World population in general.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
For every new case of homosexuality, it is one more decrease in the genetics pool, and one step close to extinction.
just as every new cheetah born in the Serengeti being one step closer to extinction.

whatever the root cause is? homosexual love and acceptance isn't the important issue in the bigger picture, its the correction and cure of a seriously potentialed pandemic that plagues in many corners of the world and its eventual impact left untreated

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

If my kid were to ever act effeminate he will never hear the end of it

You've mellowed. Before you would have beat him up if he even hinted. But now he has to act effeminate and you just give him a good talking to. You're making progress and just in a few posts. Good on you!

But you better be careful because not all homosexuals act "effeminate". You'd better be on the look out for really subtle stuff.

If he even ever hinted in the slightest at wanting to do something girly or effeminate I would have beat the crap out of him

edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

If my kid were to ever act effeminate he will never hear the end of it

You've mellowed. Before you would have beat him up if he even hinted. But now he has to act effeminate and you just give him a good talking to. You're making progress and just in a few posts. Good on you!

But you better be careful because not all homosexuals act "effeminate". You'd better be on the look out for really subtle stuff.

If he even ever hinted in the slightest at wanting to do something girly or effeminate I would have beat the crap out of him

edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

He actively chases girls so, I'm not worried. I did my job as a parent. And yes, I would beat the living crap out of him...AND he would not hear the end of it if he ever even hinted at being fruity.

Just because I have no tolerance for that behavior and lax parenting, doesn't mean I do not feel sorry for those kids and how their parents are failing them. I do.

Its definitely a chosen behavior though....and science supports it. Once they are adults though...they can stick their wiener in the light socket, if that's what does it for them. People shouldn't be asked to accept it or see it as normal, though. I highly encourage their ridicule and mocking.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Not a coincidence that my boy likes to play football and likes girls. If he even ever hinted in the slightest at wanting to do something girly or effeminate I would have beat the crap out of him. He's a healthy normal boy.

My condolences to you.

And in the eyes of many, you are to be seen as a vastly unhealthy man - a monster. Who are you to dictate another's freedoms - especially your child's??

Shame on you and your 'righteousness', I weep for you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
But what about virgin births.....Surely they could make up the defecit?

WARNING.....THIS POST TOO MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF IRONY!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join