It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpest

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Not a coincidence that my boy likes to play football and likes girls. If he even ever hinted in the slightest at wanting to do something girly or effeminate I would have beat the crap out of him. He's a healthy normal boy.

My condolences to you.

And in the eyes of many, you are to be seen as a vastly unhealthy man - a monster. Who are you to dictate another's freedoms - especially your child's??

Shame on you and your 'righteousness', I weep for you.

The original Hebrew biblical writing states for good reason: Spare Thy Rod, Hateth the Child.
and thats not a homosexual metaphor either

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
But what about virgin births.....Surely they could make up the defecit?

WARNING.....THIS POST TOO MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF IRONY!

Oh, come on now. Everyone knows that ALL births are virgin births!! I mean who's ever heard of a child being born who wan't a virgin?!?!?

WARNING.....THIS POST TOO MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF STUPIDITY!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

The link you provide is for population growth. Like I said this would include immigration, increased longevity as well as birth rate. If you choose birth rates from that same page and look further back you will find the numbers below.

Looking at just the birth rates you will see that only Norway went up one, Denmark and Sweden stayed the same while all the rest have seen a decrease.

Birth Rate
Country 1980-82 2008-12
US................16........14
Argentina ......25.........17
Belguim ........13..........12
Canada..........15.........11
Denmark.........11........11
Iceland ..........20........15
Netherlands.....13........11
Norway............12.........13
South Africa......35........ 21
Spain................15........11
Sweden.............12........12
edit on 13-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm done posting on this thread, its futile. Some of you would argue that humans could continue procreating even if everyone was gay.

I was thinking though how many similar threads to this I've seen shut down and I'm pretty sure that

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD VIOLATES THE TOS

as it is misleading.

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most people are clicking this to bash the OP then they read it and..

Oh! This isn't anti-gay at all!

It was just a misleading title that tricked me, haha. Good work, S&F for your bias charts.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

In an effort to direct it back on topic

I repeat my question to you.

The OP and i have been going round and round about the same sex thing on another thread and i filled her in on the extinction gene living withing homosexuals, so now she trying to cover her Homobases in justification of her newly found science

If you have reason to refute the claims of the OP please do so. Can you demonstrate the science, statistics, or anything contrary to OP?

This thread is not about how evil, gross, sick, unnatural, ungodly it all is to you. We get it. Loud and clear.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

as it is misleading.
No. It's a debate topic. Similar to something like this;
The United States is losing the War on Terror.
The United States should issue guest worker visas to illegal aliens.

The idea is to discuss the merits or lack of merit of the proposition.

edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Not sure exactly what the issue on the declining birth rates is about, mainly because I don't feel like reading through all the pages. Yes, I'm that lazy

What I do know, is that for Canada, the birth rate is down because it just got too damned expensive to have kids. Both parents have to work in most cases, and the welfare system up here isn't as good as most people outside of the country think it is. Daycare costs a fortune.

It has nothing to do with Canada being tolerant of gay folks. We're just to tired and broke.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

as it is misleading.
No. It's a debate topic. Similar to something like this;
The United States is losing the War on Terror.
The United States should issue guest worker visas to illegal aliens.

The idea is to discuss the merits or lack of merit of the proposition.

The title nor OP come across as a debate topic whatsoever, even if that is what its turned into. If you read the top of this particular forum it certainly doesn't belong here, thats what the debate forum is for.

Irregardless, the OP is in direct contrast to the title of the thread.

Its misleading, for you to say it isn't just makes John Lithgow look bad.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

In my experience in life, people with your mentality are usually one of the following;

- In the closet
- In denial
- A victim of previous abuse
- Brainwashed
- Uneducated
- Or generally just not a very nice person

You obviously don't understand 'unconditional love'. What a great parent you are, well done

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The title nor OP come across as a debate topic whatsoeve
Did to me. I got it right off the bat.
But you're mad because you think you got tricked. You know why you got tricked? Not because of the title but because your ignorant prejudices told you "Aha! Someone who thinks like me! We can talk about how evil homosexuals are!"

edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Put whatever rationale you want to behind it bud..

Yes, I was misled by the title..

as I'm sure everyone who has seen this thread was at first.
edit on 13-2-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

We recently went over this in another thread. I feel no need to rehash. The majority of professionals agree there is little to no choice.

Maybe in the press and in the media. Dr.'s are subject to public lashings if they speak bluntly these days. They fear both sides too...not just the liberal left...they fear the religious right. The truth is, no one in the scientific community who can back it up will tell you that. No one...because the science doesn't support it. There was a study(As you stated we went over it) that uses the findings where hormone levels differed in a "gay brain"...but again, that is not evidence as it is a known fact that brain chemistry and the secretion of hormones is directly affected by behavior. That...is fact.

That said, just because that's true, doesn't mean I don't support people living out their fetishes. I do...I just hate that the circus has become such that people in the gay community try to convince themselves that they have no choice and that they were "born this way". That is simply reinforcement and a defense mechanism to cope with that big question mark way in the back of their heads.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

My oldest son is gay. I knew he was gay way back about 2 weeks before his 2nd birthday. I kept it to myself (cultural taboos in my wifes hispanic family). But he has been as gay as can possibly be literally his entire life.

While some folks may make any number of choices (a fetish), what my son is....isn't a fetish. He is gay. Born that way, dyed in the wool.

I've seen no science that supports that. Your lax parenting or indifference largely played a part. Be sure of it. Its no coincidence that there are no gays in my family. Not a coincidence that my boy likes to play football and likes girls. If he even ever hinted in the slightest at wanting to do something girly or effeminate I would have beat the crap out of him. He's a healthy normal boy.

My condolences to you.

If it makes you feel any better, my youngest son and I hunt together. He owns more quality knives than anyone I know (he prefers Spyderco and Benchmade). We do all manner of "manly" things together. Of course, he is only 15 now....but is firmly interested in girls. Being so large (over 6'3" and weighing in the 300lbs range), he has the ability to make people pay him rent for the air they breathe.

My condolences to your family for raising a moron. But consider your entire previous post dispelled.

BTW, "beating the crap" out of your kid for what he chooses to do with his penis is....barbaric. On that note, my condolences to your kids, too.
edit on 13-2-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

In my experience in life, people with your mentality are usually one of the following;

- In the closet
- In denial
- Brainwashed
- Uneducated

You obviously don't understand 'unconditional love'. What a great parent you are, well done

You obviously assume....probably in every single of your supposed "experiences".

1. No, not gay
2. Nope. I rarely care what people think so, If I had chosen to do the gay...I would. Again, I support people doing what they want (As adults). I just hate ignorant pseudo-scientific claims that people are "born that way".
3. Wrong again. No abuse here. Still go fishing with my pops. Guy never drank in his life. Mom was a typical American mom...loving, smart, well mannered.... and I respect the parents.
4. I belong to no church nor do I care to follow any man-made cults.
5. Two degrees.
6. Perhaps...though I'm pretty honest and treat everyone the same. I call out my normal straight friends on their BS just the same. I admit, they may think I'm an a--hole because of it but, such is life.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Come on man, seriously?!?!? It's fine that you don't agree with some people and fine that you do agree with others. It's also cool to have a debate about a topic which nobody changes their opinions. It is what it is, so be it. But now trying to claim that this whole thread is Invalid or needs to be Censored and all that B.S. is just plain sad. Have a little dignity and just agree to disagree or something. If nothing else just state once and for all how you totally disagree with what the OP is saying and stop responding. But trying to shut down the thread claiming violation of TOS is just lame bro.

**May I state for the record once again: WTF is up with everyone being so damn Pro-Censorship around here??? Have we all just become so in love with our egos that we simply cannot handle someone with a different opinion than our own??? On a forum board online of all places too, I mean what the hell is happening here??? Please, grow a pair and toughen up people. All the thin skinned crybaby stuff about someone elses viewpoint causing you distress to the point where we must censor everything is just insane. That's it...sorry for the rant, but damn!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
I mean what the hell is happening here??? Please, grow a pair and toughen up people. All the thin skinned crybaby stuff about someone elses viewpoint causing you distress to the point where we must censor everything is just insane. That's it...sorry for the rant, but damn!!!!

Agree with this. Regardless of how fruity, insane or batsh--t crazy or wrong...I loathe the forum police that feel the need to report or tell on people. Seriously. This is the internet. Its better when everyone expresses their opinion freely and without censorship.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

- In the closet
- In denial
- Brainwashed
- Uneducated

You obviously assume....probably in every single of your supposed "experiences".

1. No, not gay
2. Nope. I rarely care what people think so, If I had chosen to do the gay...I would. Again, I support people doing what they want (As adults). I just hate ignorant pseudo-scientific claims that people are "born that way".
3. Wrong again. No abuse here. Still go fishing with my pops. Guy never drank in his life. Mom was a typical American mom...loving, smart, well mannered.... and I respect the parents.
4. I belong to no church nor do I care to follow any man-made cults.
5. Two degrees.
6. Perhaps...though I'm pretty honest and treat everyone the same. I call out my normal straight friends on their BS just the same. I admit, they may think I'm an a--hole because of it but, such is life.

Excellent, so my assumption is yet again correct. You qualify under my last point;
- Generally not a very nice person.

If your friends think you're an A-hole, i dread to think what other people would make of you.
Thank you for clarifying my post.

Now you seemed to avoid my comment on 'unconditional love'
This is arguably the most important fundamental of being a parent.

Edit: Apologies OP - i just realised how off topic i am. Sorry

edit on 13/2/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

You're getting off topic now. This isn't a critiqe about someones personallity traits after all. IMO he's probably not a closet homo or an A-hole in general. He's just an old school stubbon conservative thinking guy. Nothing wrong with that. You're both equally deserving of respect for your personal belief systems. Now let's get back to the topic. Which I should have a good one coming up here in a min. so just give me a sec.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
reply to post by OpenEars123

You're getting off topic now. This isn't a critiqe about someones personallity traits after all. IMO he's probably not a closet homo or an A-hole in general. He's just an old school stubbon conservative thinking guy. Nothing wrong with that. You're both equally deserving of respect for your personal belief systems. Now let's get back to the topic. Which I should have a good one coming up here in a min. so just give me a sec.

Already apologised to OP for being off topic in my last post.
Well said though

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Look at this page and the one before it. Its bickering, mud-slinging and has become off-topic. You think I just said that to rain "all the fun" you guys are having? I brought up how misleading this thread title was on page 7, how the OP was putting things into this fitting context that is totally bias.

Oh, don't worry.. the mod's don't care at what I think. As a matter of fact if I had used some of the abbreviations that you did I'd have gotten an Extreme TOS violation. I got one for using a hashtag because its "censor circumvention". Trust me, me saying something about the misleading title will not cause any waves in the pool. If anything it will get more flags and highlighted in the fighters forum just to spite my opinion.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join