It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

I agree that pushing say the Marines to allow OPENLY Homosexual Soldiers into their ranks is a problem waiting to happen.

I work with members of the U.S. Military as I lead a team as a "CIVILIAN". I and my team members have known of a few Soldiers in our team to have been Gay over the years. It was never an issue given what we are and what we do as just to be a member nevermind being the Leader of such a team as I am...requires a certain amount of...Moral Flexibility.

Still although WE had no issue with this...those that are Hard Chargers or Devil Dogs that are Marines...are going to have a Problem....just take my word for it. In this respect I believe that the rights of the few must take a back seat to preserve the safety of the Many or Group. It is not what many would hope for...but I believe it is Necessary.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

It gets worse than that. I have a cousin in the Marines in Afghanistan so I will ask him when I see him again, but in the Army homosexuality is corrupting the F out of the *intelligent* hetero soldiers. When you get off the bus and they say nutt to butt they just lost most of the good soldiers they would have had. They will end up getting med'd out or faking something to get out. I watched the best recruits in my cycle get med'd out because over half of the 30 people in Bravo were starring at peoples things in the showers. They even told us to go nutt to butt when we were naked in line for the showers. The ones who stepped out of the line of penis and butt ended up getting out one way or another. I watched this unfold. It is sick and it is true. 5-15 cav at Knox was F'd up and gay. My cousin, who was in Iraq in the beginning, said it was the same back then.

The girls shorts combined with this? come on man. That's just gay. I don't want to train in shorts that a woman is meant to wear.

Moral flexibility is one thing. No one should be forced to accept homosexuality, especially in an environment as stressful as the military.

People who have serious issues with it will keep quiet and find a way out. What you are left with is lower quality combatants representing us overseas combined with a higher civilian casualty rate. No wonder everyone hates us huh? In reception the ones talking about stealing and raping over there were the ones who were graduating as scouts.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I am not allowed to have a position? Based on the evidence I see this concern is not rational. BUT I am open to seeing evidence to the contrary.

Of course you can have a position...of your choice.
The thing is you will find no evidence on the pro side of the debate because there is none. Homosexuality has existed for as long as the genus homo.
So a simple "no" is adequate.

Shame on you, Phage. You didn't read the OP.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Look...I am Hetero but I have had Gay members of my team and we never had any issues nor was I thinking such things as...Am I safe while this Gay Soldier is laying cover fire while I move?

Whether a member was Gay or not had no bearing to any of us as the only thing that did was if we could count on you to DO YOUR JOB!

And it was not like a Team Member would come on to another as even though we only had a few Gay members over the years...the Soldiers who make up this Team I lead...and I am "CIVILIAN"....are selected specifically for not only their Ability in the Field....but also the...Moral Flexibility to be able to Mentally Handle such complex and subjective Missions and Tasks.

The LAST thing I ever wondered was...Is this guy Gay?

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Wanted to clarify, my post was not directed at anyone here, just my personal thoughts on the power of nature and love. One of my favorite cousins was as gay as they get, so I am open minded and love people regardless of their patterns in life.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Kudos to you. One of my best friends was a Marine and gay. He was from Spartanburg SC. He was a member of our dinner group for 10 years.

When his helicopter was shot down the strangest scene was his funeral. About 100 gay friends from the community poured in and nobody in his family knew. We were all running around trying to tell each other not to let the cat out of the bag so not to shock his family any more than losing him already. It was a huge mess.

edit on 14/2/13 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Look...I am Hetero but I have had Gay members of my team and we never had any issues nor was I thinking such things as...Am I safe while this Gay Soldier is laying cover fire while I move?

Whether a member was Gay or not had no bearing to any of us as the only thing that did was if we could count on you to DO YOUR JOB!

And it was not like a Team Member would come on to another as even though we only had a few Gay members over the years...the Soldiers who make up this Team I lead...and I am "CIVILIAN"....are selected specifically for not only their Ability in the Field....but also the...Moral Flexibility to be able to Mentally Handle such complex and subjective Missions and Tasks.

The LAST thing I ever wondered was...Is this guy Gay?

Split Infinity

You completely dodged the points but I will run with it.

1. You said Soldiers. Marines are not soldiers. I now doubt your validity somewhat.

2. When did I say gay Soldiers, or Marines in this case(?) could not provide cover fire adequately?

3. Why did you dodge all of the points? Girls shorts nutt to butt raping stealing so on so forth...

If the military had any sense they would have found me by now and put me to use. They violated their contract with me by not letting my see my newborn, they did not let me come home for my brothers funeral because he was not blood related (murdered right before graduating HS), and countless other BS that served no training purpose.

To put it simply, the military needs to change. First off, this conventional regimented crap has to go asap. I saw privates crying because the DS said they couldn't come home for xmas because a private got caught with cigs. I do not want THEM providing the cover fire. I do not want anyone who is heterosexual and willing to go nutt to butt anyways in girl shorts providing covering fire.

You do see what I am saying right? I don't want to have to serve with mindless pus*ies who happen to work out alot. Mental toughness is much more important, and much less prevalent. In fact mental toughness excludes heteros from being cav scouts
. More likely they will fake anxiety attacks until they gtfo.
edit on 14-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

eta: Did I mention forced to wear girls shorts and attempts to force to go nutt to butt naked in the shower line? You can not be a mentally tough hetero cav scout. Impossible from the get go.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Sorry meant to reply to Snowspirit!

Hey Seagull! Need another giggle?

Did you hear about the woman in the park that was attacked by three homosexuals?

Two held her down while the third one did her hair!

Hehehe!

edit on 14/2/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well, it is a self deleting gene so gayness can't lead to extinction. Gay people, most of the time, don't get the oppertunity to pass on their genes. Unless it is a rogue mutation and not hereditary. Wheras people like myself who would not have survived childbirth without medical intervention are passing that trait on....ceasarean sections will lead to the inability for our race to naturally birth. People who are infertile will pass that on...people who would have died without medical treatment will pass on those disorders and the human gene pool will circle the drain....medicine is a bigger threat to human kind than gayness.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I said the Soldiers who make up my team...I am not Military....I am..."CIVILIAN".

I was talking about the OBVIOUS ISSUE that will occur when an Openly Gay Marine interacts with other Marines. We do not have Marines on the Team as such Men are to inflexible and constrained to Duty, Honor and Code.

I was chosen...and I am ASKED to lead this team as I cannot be ordered....to solve problems that have been otherwise unable to be solved. It is my JOB to not just think outside the Box but think outside the other guy's box that is not square but a uneven oval that is flat on one side.

Marines in general have issues with performing tasks that on their face have no connection to a goal that is one they don't understand.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Keeping all of our eggs in one basket leads to our extinction not gay men or women, they can adopt those children that are unwanted and they can then go on to be heterosexual

Plus there will be a point in the future where we can clone our bodies and upload our consciousness and live on in immortality if our technology reaches that point our species will be infinite in achievment

the stars await

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I said the Soldiers who make up my team...I am not Military....I am..."CIVILIAN".

I was talking about the OBVIOUS ISSUE that will occur when an Openly Gay Marine interacts with other Marines. We do not have Marines on the Team as such Men are to inflexible and constrained to Duty, Honor and Code.

I was chosen...and I am ASKED to lead this team as I cannot be ordered....to solve problems that have been otherwise unable to be solved. It is my JOB to not just think outside the Box but think outside the other guy's box that is not square but a uneven oval that is flat on one side.

Marines in general have issues with performing tasks that on their face have no connection to a goal that is one they don't understand.

Split Infinity

Sorry for the confusion, I had to re read your first post. In my defense, it is late and I fasted for lent.
I thought your team was comprised of marines due to the first sentence. It is clear I misread now.

If you are who you say you are you might want to check into who I am and what military and law enforcement knows about me. Check my IP. I could use a job.

The issue is not with gays serving, it is with homosexuality becoming prevalent to the point it is part of the training of a cav scout and forced on them. Don't believe me? Ask one about nutt to butt. If you really lead a team of Soldiers you probably have a couple scouts working with you.

What training purpose does shorts that a female should be wearing have anyways?

eta: I would like to fight terrorists....not drug dealers (cartels are terrorists).

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by Phage

Put whatever rationale you want to behind it bud..

Yes, I was misled by the title..

as I'm sure everyone who has seen this thread was at first.
edit on 13-2-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

Guess what! You're wrong! I knew exactly what I was getting into just by reading the title of the thread!

Thought you had left the thread a couple of posts back already! Damn, what a disappointment! Keep up with your prejudices and one day they will catch up with you and bite you where you're spouting all your trash from!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
the gays have been around since day 1 and hasnt drastically reduced the population thus far..lol
i think its kind of funny that some people seem to think acceptance of gays has any damn thing to do with their lives or how they choose to live..dont like homosexuality dont engage in the activity..live and let live as long as you dont directly affect my life..your sensabilities dont count

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Well at least your friends are right!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Because of what I sometimes do as I am trying to retire but I keep getting asked and even though I am older now and do not enjoy huffing it over harsh terrain with 20 somethings...because I am NOT Military and salute No One...my guy's trust me as I have refused to do JOBS that I found to be planned with motives not consistent with the actions and work I have agreed to do.

This pisses off the Military Brass to no end but they can do little about it as I owe NO ONE...I am OWED by many.

If you had noticed...I cannot make contact with individuals in any other way besides posting. And even that has rules and I am only allowed to do this because I put up a stink and they figured it's better to trust me than to have me pissed off.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

can anyone tell me what was wrong with my reply please?

No need i just remembered what i wrote and i am sorry

for that one line of which i will not repeat

but i still dont see how it can lead to extinction being Homosexual

edit on 14/2/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Because of what I sometimes do as I am trying to retire but I keep getting asked and even though I am older now and do not enjoy huffing it over harsh terrain with 20 somethings...because I am NOT Military and salute No One...my guy's trust me as I have refused to do JOBS that I found to be planned with motives not consistent with the actions and work I have agreed to do.

This pisses off the Military Brass to no end but they can do little about it as I owe NO ONE...I am OWED by many.

If you had noticed...I cannot make contact with individuals in any other way besides posting. And even that has rules and I am only allowed to do this because I put up a stink and they figured it's better to trust me than to have me pissed off.

Split Infinity

How do they have any control over you at all? You are civilian right?

I would like to work the way you did. I would like to help fight the war on terror without being kept on a short leash. I know I could be an asset in this fight.

If not, oh well. I will work BS jobs and chill with my family until I die. No sweat off my back. The thing is, in my faith you do unto others as you would have others do unto you. I am able to help in this fight. If I were not able, I would want someone to do it for me.

Are you currently OS?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The only thing that has me keep doing the JOB is when I get together with the 20 somethings that are my current team and as I told the brass I was going to retire and I had a person picked out to train...they told me...THEY had their own guy picked to succed me.

THAT...pissed me off as twice before I skipped a JOB and my replacement almost got some guy's killed. So when I visited them they looked at me and quietly asked...Are YOU going to go this time? I could see their look and knew they didn't trust my replacement as he IS Military and I am not constrained in such a way.

I just had to go after that but even though I am VERY good at what I do and I am in sureal shape...I am GETTING OLD.

Thus when the second time I skipped a JOB...and my replacement screwed up BAD and as a condition for my return to clean up the mess...I am now training my replacement. What I do is not just being good at weapons or the craft...it is 95% Mental.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Of course it is 95% mental. Being good with weapons and tactics is nearly useless if you are the equivalent of a drone that can only think one way. Something the military seems to have trouble grasping.

We lose soldiers every day because they take orders from a guy taking orders from a guy taking orders. Add in the pride of being "x" rank and you get the idea...

You mentioned the craft. I take it you are also a man of faith?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join