It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Because everyone is now going to turn gay. LoL

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

for that one line of which i will not repeat

but i still dont see how it can lead to extinction being Homosexual

From what I remember you came across as not reading the OP and saying something derogatory towards that really cool poster. And no I didn't report you. Did you read the OP?

I agree the evidence doesn't suggest it's leading towards a decline, let alone extinction.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SalientSkivvy

so my two boys and my little girl are going to be gay

that funny that to say the least

as my 9 year old girl loves 1 direction (the blonde one) my 9 year old lad loves big boobs (sorry dont ban me) BTW twins

and my 12 year old has one big crush on a girl called mesha

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I was being sarcastic.. Hence the laughing and eye rolling.

Obviously that's a bunch of crock.
edit on 14-2-2013 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

See I said that pro gays argue that they help depopulate the world...and you came along to exactly prove my point. Thanks a million. But you are right, there are not enough gays to cause extinction level event...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

See I said that pro gays argue that they help depopulate the world...and you came along to exactly prove my point. Thanks a million. But you are right, there are not enough gays to cause extinction level event...

No but combine it with legal dismemberment of babies (ok "abortion" w/e), and we might want to start worrying about what this nation under God faces in the future.

Did I mention abortion = dismembering babies....? Why don't we just call it what it is. Doctors should say "are you considering dismemberment?" not sugar coat it and call it abortion. Talk about asking for it..... We promote homosexuality and dismember babies and we are truly still have the moral high ground in this world. That gives you an idea of what the rest of it is like.

Maybe we are in the end times who knows....
edit on 14-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Stupidity and Prejudice can cause extinction not statistics..... oh and also religion has more chance of causing human extinction than any one person's leanings in their choice of partner. If you think differently then you come under the above titles of Stupid and Prejudice.... you have my pity, it must be quite shameful to live your life feeling that way.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Acceptance of homosexuality leads to extinction
reply to post by Bybyots

The anti-homosexual sentiments often expressed almost makes me wish for some good ol' fashion' extinction.

(and bybyots sorry to link to your post-just convenient for quote used, and sorry to use the OP's quote completely out of context and no bigotry inferred-and no offense to anyone, anywhere, unless they deserve it... whew)
edit on 2/14/2013 by Baddogma because: didn't want wrong idea born

edit on 2/14/2013 by Baddogma because: further clarrification of muddy self expression and avoidence of kerfluffel which is a great word, even if mis-spelled.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Homosexuality leads to extinction.

No, it leads to more women for me

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

Then... as an extension of that, everyone is a latent homosexual?

What of heterosexual marriage- has it all been a charade for time immemorial, orchestrated to 'force' humans to procreate??

How did we evolve past / survive our pre-marital era? Did "god" create us from Adam's rib?

So, the Serpent in the Garden Of Eden really was a just a metaphor for a TRANSSEXUAL?!

lol! The OP is suffering drain bamage, obviously

edit on 14-2-2013 by CristobalColonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Did I mention abortion = dismembering babies....? Why don't we just call it what it is. Doctors should say "are you considering dismemberment?" not sugar coat it and call it abortion. Talk about asking for it..... We promote homosexuality and dismember babies and we are truly still have the moral high ground in this world. That gives you an idea of what the rest of it is like.
+
Maybe we are in the end times who knows....
edit on 14-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

Yes, let's call it what it is -- removing the zygote from the body= zygotectomy!

Homosexuality has been accepted in many societies since ancient times, and abortion has been around since women have been getting pregnant. End of times... bah.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CristobalColonic

No, the OP isn't but you seem to be suffering from "Selective Reading", try and at least read the whole of the first post, not even the whole of the first page just the OPENING POST, it really isn't that long, the OP in no way is anti-gay and neither is this thread....well most of it! Then once you've read it re-post!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
Some of you would argue that humans could continue procreating even if everyone was gay.

Actually, being gay does not change one's biology, so yes, humans COULD continue to breed even if everyone was gay. It's a fact. I know many gay people who have procreated.

reply to post by NarrowGate

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Turn on the TV you see homosexuality,

I see heterosexuality "pushed" MUCH more than I see homosexuality "pushed". The VAST majority of characters on TV, movies, in the military, scouts, etc., are heterosexual. If homosexuality is being "pushed" on us, then heterosexuality is REALLY being pushed! ... Hmmm... Wonder what the "heterosexual agenda" is...

Originally posted by whisperindave
I seriously cannot believe things like this when I read them.

CLEARLY, you did not read to post to which you are responding. Go back and read the POST at the top of page one.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

Not to mention the behavior of gay men helped lead the the spread of HIV-aids. Innocent people like Ryan White died from blood transfussion infected with the aids virus. I have to side with the Bible on this one. That was parts of the reason GOD destroyed Sodum and Gomorrha.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

Not to mention the behavior of gay men helped lead the the spread of HIV-aids. Innocent people like Ryan White died from blood transfussion infected with the aids virus. I have to side with the Bible on this one. That was parts of the reason GOD destroyed Sodum and Gomorrha.

And I'm sure you eat pork and wear mixed fibers. You have no room to talk because you're just as condemned. Now stay on topic. The Bible has nothing to do with this - it's a science-based discussion, not dogmatic.

Heterosexuality is a lot more dangerous than homosexuality because there's a lot more straight people than gay people, and therefore a lot more opportunities to spread disease. Let's be honest here, ATS: your problem with homosexuality is that it grosses you out and just doesn't seem right to you. That's it, plain and simple.

Well, gays don't complain about what heterosexuals do in the privacy of their homes, so let's return that favor, okay? They wipe their hindquarters and blow their nose exactly the same way as you do. There's no difference except for one thing that isn't any of your damn business.

edit on 14-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The acceptance of homosexuality would only lead to extinction if everyone on the planet became gay. Quite a major hole in your thinking really OP.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntigravityField
This is all pretty amusing. I can't believe how many times variants of this topic have come up in this and other forums.

Look, its really very simple. When gay/lesbian people are forced to pretend to be straight, they tend to have children with straight people. Over history this has probably gone on countless times over countless generations. If gay/bi/lesbian couples don't use surrogates, then eventually, if being homosexual is genetic, it has to die out. If it is not genetic, then its a choice and it will never die out. So the amusing part of it is that various religions, by attempting to suppress homosexuality, if it is genetically linked, has caused it to survive. On the flip side, if it is just a choice, then there are countless unhappy marriages that have been created by people who want to be gay/lesbian that are trying to do the "right thing" by living the straight life with some unfortunate straight partner. All in all this is just a lose-lose scenario for everyone involved.

The net of it all, is just let adult gay/lesbian people form relationships as they want and leave them alone. If it's genetic it will die out faster, and if its a choice it will prevent a lot of unhappy straight people from getting sucked into sub optimal relationships.

Actually, sexual orientation and sexual preferences can be pretty complicated. For example, there are bisexuals who find themselves attracted to both genders, and there are asexuals who really aren't attracted to either gender. And, there is a myriad of variations somewhere between, asexual, homosexual and bisexual. I think sometimes sexual orientation is strictly a result of genetics or biology, i.e., you are just born attracted to one gender or another, and sometimes it may be a combination of genetics/biology and environment, and sometimes (although I believe this is more rare) it is strictly environmental factors. Regardless, I don't believe sexual orientation is ever a conscious choice. You just find yourself attracted to whoever you are attracted to - you don't consciously choose to be attracted to them.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Heated thread...

Well, regardless on where ANY of you stand on homosexuality, I'd like to kindly point out that humanity is a little smarter than you'd initially give them credit for.

Even if, some time in the very distant future, the population was scarce, and everybody was gay, I still don't think that would lead to extinction (population control in a society, maybe, but not extinction). Why?

Because people know what's needed to be done to reproduce. Even if they didn't prefer to marry the opposite sex, they would still reproduce with the opposite sex, just for the sake of keeping the population on a steady grow. Besides, lots of gay people want kids, even excluding the population/extinction argument from the scenario. They would sleep with the opposite sex just to bear a child.

Also, if sperm banks and surgeries are still around in this bizarre future, then gay men can willingly donate their sperm, and lesbian women can have themselves surgically impregnated with it.

There are too many loopholes for the acceptance of gay people to be humanity's entire downfall.

Sure, if famine, nuclear war, or a manufactured pandemic were to help, then maybe extinction...

But gay acceptance alone? Eh...

edit on 14-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
homosexuality has been around since the ancient greeks if im not mistaken. the fact that were not extinct by now is proof enough that this claim is invalid.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
reply to post by infowarrior9970

This is ignorance. It is believed by most AIDS researchers that the first spread of AIDS happened due to someone (most likely a heterosexual) in Africa coming in contact with an infected monkey. In Africa, the disease is spread through heterosexual sex more than homosexual sex.

www.pbs.org...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join