It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretsister65
reply to post by NarrowGate

The problem with the Church is that it is full of devil worshippers and that was a strategic move of the New World Order.

Once again you have judged wrongly. I will not work off of false pretenses. There are those under then influence of Satan in the Church and She has been infiltrated by devil worshipers before. That is irrelevant to the NWO, and more relevant to the spread of satan worship especially in Rome.

For the most part, the Church is full of God loving and fearing individuals. Not devil worshipers.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have a theory on this.

If the powers that be, the secret societies within them, have been around for as long as some conspirators claim they have... then they would have planned for what they see now as "overpopulation."

I have no clue how credible the Bible truly is, but in the Bible, there's lots of evidence showing that, around Noah's time, society was very intelligent and advanced, similar to how it is nowadays.

During those days perhaps, top scientists may have been put up to the task of genetically engineering a big chunk of people in their population, altering them so that they would be attracted to the same sex, rather than attracted to the opposite one, anticipating that these people's genetic make-up would be passed down, and alternatively, lead to a lot fewer heterosexual relationships and a lot less births, resulting in a smaller population.

Just a thought. A long term plot for one of the many methods of population control.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I actually just read it, like whenever someone posted about the resignation of the Pope, I checked something on the Fatima Prophecy and found it......some seemed to think he was referring to something more spiritual in context of the Bible, but I'm inclined to think he's in on the inner knowledge of the NWO. After all, the NWO Cabal are based on Illuminati secret societies, and they have perverted the whole Novus Ordo Seclorum thing anyway.

In any case, I had wanted to mention that the thread seems to have devolved from discussing extinction levels to being pro or anti gays....but I've seen plenty of pro gay people claim that homosexuality is good for the world because it helps keep the population levels down. It is possible that some Elites are using pro gay propaganda to do just that....to help in efforts to depopulate....but I don't think it would actually cause extinction of the species, at least not at the levels of population we have now.
Still, it is no reason to promote it on the level it is being promoted, with it being pushed in the schools etc. It is just too much in everyone's faces.
It's no better than John Holdren pushing the idea of mass medication of the water supplies for mass sterilization. In fact, that could even have been the basis for the Hollywood movie, "Children of Men
Here's a link about John Paul II and NWO
www.jesus-is-savior.com...
edit on 14-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Cost of living is up. Kids are very expensive.
More people in the household have to work, making some women wait longer to have kids, thus, she has less of them.
The state of the world is getting scary, so less people want to bring children into it.
Birth control is easy to get at an early age.

The above reasons might be even more relevant if the data started for years ago.
50 or so years ago, a large family was the norm.
Now, it's two or less kids.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

but in the Bible, there's lots of evidence showing that

That's circular logic.

During those days perhaps, top scientists may have been put up to the task of genetically engineering a big chunk of people in their population, altering them so that they would be attracted to the same sex, rather than attracted to the opposite one, anticipating that these people's genetic make-up would be passed down, and alternatively, lead to a lot fewer heterosexual relationships and a lot less births, resulting in a smaller population.

Well if there is evidence for this it is pertinent to the thread topic. Any reason to think the percentage of the homosexual population could drastically change would warrant weight on the 'opposing side'. I am working under the assumption that the number is fairly constant. That seems to be the general consensus.

You would probably really enjoy talking with the member Undo.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Well we are getting off topic, but we are still today the leaders of the free world and fight for freedom in countless conflicts.

Most of the world is still oppressed. The military needs to be changed, not done away with and/or kept stateside. I have briefly been in, and most of my family served. The problem comes from simply not caring enough about the soldiers and their family life. That translates to civilian casualties OS. They play a numbers game. This is a critical error.

If we do not fight for freedom in other countries, we do not deserve it ourselves.
edit on 13-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

eta: Homosexuality being pushed on our soldiers is also a very very critical error. Homosexuality is indeed being forced on service members. The reported statistics are WAY off. It is almost impossible to find on google, but if you ask a scout or tanker that went to Knox they can tell you. Just ask them about nutt to butt.
edit on 14-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is all pretty amusing. I can't believe how many times variants of this topic have come up in this and other forums.

Look, its really very simple. When gay/lesbian people are forced to pretend to be straight, they tend to have children with straight people. Over history this has probably gone on countless times over countless generations. If gay/bi/lesbian couples don't use surrogates, then eventually, if being homosexual is genetic, it has to die out. If it is not genetic, then its a choice and it will never die out. So the amusing part of it is that various religions, by attempting to suppress homosexuality, if it is genetically linked, has caused it to survive. On the flip side, if it is just a choice, then there are countless unhappy marriages that have been created by people who want to be gay/lesbian that are trying to do the "right thing" by living the straight life with some unfortunate straight partner. All in all this is just a lose-lose scenario for everyone involved.

The net of it all, is just let adult gay/lesbian people form relationships as they want and leave them alone. If it's genetic it will die out faster, and if its a choice it will prevent a lot of unhappy straight people from getting sucked into sub optimal relationships.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
From a certain point of view "Yes" and also "No"

The example, Sodom and Gomorrah, was a thriving homosexual city that never went extinct because a lack of babies were being born. There must have been enough bi-sexual men for the women.

But the homosexuals of Sodom and Gomorrah went extinct anyways.

So the OP is right from that perspective.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AntigravityField

You are working off the false pretense that ANYONE is born gay. Of course, demonic influence could not be a factor now could it? Fine call it "environmental pressure".

No one is born gay. People choose to be gay out of rebellion. We all rebel against the law that is written into us in various ways, and certain genetics can play a factor in how we rebel. BUT no no one is born gay.
edit on 14-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
From a certain point of view "Yes" and also "No"

The example, Sodom and Gomorrah, was a thriving homosexual city that never went extinct because a lack of babies were being born. There must have been enough bi-sexual men for the women.

But the homosexuals of Sodom and Gomorrah went extinct anyways.

So the OP is right from that perspective.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

Here we go. Sodom and Gomorrah would gang rape travelers and do all kinds of crazy things. Yes they had babies, and there were those who liked the guilt free lifestyle and would migrate to the cities.

They got destroyed for good reason. When you can't find 10 righteous men in a city and the residents are propagating gang rape it is time for a meteor to hit.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i dont need to read any of this crap,

mother nature will always level out,,,,, ive seen plenty of non human animals shagging the same sex

still have dogs, still have horses sheep ect ect ect

as far as humans go, there would be a small sect of people that would maintain hetero just because they see themselves as the last bastion of hope, other groups that were gay, would switch because everyone else is gay and its just not cool, then there would be the gays that will get impregnated so "they" can save humanity, theres millions of reasons why humans would not go extinct from gay sexuality, oh and how can i forget, all the bi people that like to swing both ways, at least one or two of them would eventualy get pregnant.

im pretty sure there are tales of other societies having huge orgies with animals and same sex,,,, humans are still here.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I don't think so, men love women. Women love men.

Really it is a beautiful thing, natural and nothing to be worried about.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I know this is off topic but I would like you to U2U me about the quote in your sig. If you would like, I can offer answers. All of it is addressed both in the commandments and the Bible. Many just do not care enough to properly address things like what is mentioned there.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Obviously no. My religious neighbor has 11 welfare babies. I don't think anyone
is going to notice my lack of participation. I spent too much time raising babies of
heterosexual relatives since they couldn't get everything together to do it themselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I know this is off topic but I would like you to U2U me about the quote in your sig. If you would like, I can offer answers. All of it is addressed both in the commandments and the Bible. Many just do not care enough to properly address things like what is mentioned there.

Yes please feel free to do so

Mind you understand I am not a stranger to the Bible or religion or discussions on the matter. Many seem to assume I am, but I am not. That said, I would definitely be interested in your thoughts. And thanks for the U2U suggestion.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

will U2U

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by toochaos4u
is going to notice my lack of participation. I spent too much time raising babies of
heterosexual relatives since they couldn't get everything together to do it themselves.

What is the difference between a welfare baby and a baby? What if one of those 11 babies does more good than your entire family in the last century has?

Get off the high horse.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I seriously cannot believe things like this when I read them. #1. Homosexuality has always existed, whether you like it or not. And we are not extinct. #2. In fact we might go extinct by starting a nuclear war or due to Global Warming or an asteroid strike...but homosexuality will have NOTHING to do with any of this. #3. By the way, homosexuals can procreate with heterosexuals to produce more children. They may not like it, but they can do it, and have been doing it for sometime. #4. They can also raise children who are heterosexually oriented, homosexuality is not a disease, you can't get it from being around them. #5. The amount of homosexuality by percentage is extremely low so stop worrying and ACCEPT the fact that you are one dumb bunny! More homosexuals are what's needed, because guess what? WE ARE OVERPOPULATED! 30 Million people live in the Los Angeles area. Around the globe over population is destroying forests, oceans, natural farming areas...We need less people. So maybe your idiotic God is actually MAKING more homos! Get your mind out of the dark ages!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

but in the Bible, there's lots of evidence showing that

That's circular logic.

Well if there is evidence for this it is pertinent to the thread topic. Any reason to think the percentage of the homosexual population could drastically change would warrant weight on the 'opposing side'. I am working under the assumption that the number is fairly constant. That seems to be the general consensus.

You would probably really enjoy talking with the member Undo.

Its actually just a personal theory of mine, I have no real evidence.

However, I'll do some digging, maybe start up a thread about it when and if I find any evidence.

edit on 14-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by toochaos4u

What is the difference between a welfare baby and a baby? What if one of those 11 babies does more good than your entire family in the last century has?

Get off the high horse.

This was not to disparage the children. Obviously no because people are having babies beyond
the means to financially or physically care for that many. I have done what I am able to help them
out regardless. One person cannot keep track of 11 children though.

edit on 14/2/13 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join