It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
What tptb dont want their mainstream sheeple to realize and understand is that we've done this all before,risen and fallen through technology and time and we're about to suffer within another horrific near extinction cataclysm,again and thats exactly why the royal bloodline elites have multiple subterranean blast proof bunkers prepared for themselves,not for you and i,who were forced to pay for their construction with the legalized extortion of our tax dollars...
edit on 24-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Go outside. Enjoy the summer sun. Stop obsessing over conspiradrival on the interwebs.

Tips for a happier life.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

It's Raining outside. I'll stay indoors...

Here's a neat outline to refresh your memory:
www.stevequayle.com...

You won't throw people off of their life quests that easily!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'll continue to go outside both night and day and await the unstoppable arrival of the next global storm,ice age, megaquake, tsunami,pole shift, gamma ray burst,comet strike,super volcanic eruption, asteroid impact and axis tilt,to rip us apart and tear us asunder,while visualizing the royal bloodline elites hiding deep below me underground within their atomic blast proof bunkers...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

megaquake,....to rip us apart and tear us asunder,while visualizing the royal bloodline elites hiding deep below me underground within their atomic blast proof bunkers...

Yes, because surely that's the appropriate safe haven...

Oh good lord :/

...and LJB, from that link you posted: the Mongolian race is a radioactive mutation? Crikey.
I particularly enjoyed seeing the sources.

edit on 24-5-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I didn't type that article, if you need to know. It's merely an attempt to open up certain minds to new possibilities which happen to relate to this thread. I don't agree 100% with it and I know you disagree 100% with it.

Try as you might, you can't kill it. Because it's the Truth.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Some of "their" atomic blast proof bunker complexes are within and beneath 2,000ft of solid granite and theres a dire,impending reason why those bunkers were built underground and not upon the surface,where the vast majority of "us" will be intentionally left behind to hopelessly face whatever naturally occurring cyclic cataclysm or self inflicted disaster that will arrive and tear us asunder,again and we will be mostly annihilated, again and when the cosmic dust has finally settled,the royal bloodline elites will ascend from their subterranean shelters to reassume domination over a much smaller,more easily controlled human population enslaved within another new world order...

edit on 25-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I'll continue to go outside both night and day and await the unstoppable arrival of the next global storm,ice age, megaquake, tsunami,pole shift, gamma ray burst,comet strike,super volcanic eruption, asteroid impact and axis tilt,to rip us apart and tear us asunder,while visualizing the royal bloodline elites hiding deep below me underground within their atomic blast proof bunkers...

Well, OK, whatever works for you. If you enjoy weaving your otherwise mundane life into the plot of a cheesily implausible airport thriller, then that's cool

I'm just relaxing in the garden.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

THERE'S NOTHING IMPLAUSIBLE ABOUT IT.

You'll probably deny the existence of bomb shelters next. They exist. There's lots of them. And they're Deep.
If a nuclear war is on the verge of breaking out, what do you think the leaders of countries are going to do, hold hands? They're going to go Down, Deep Deep Down. They're very comfy, too I understand. Ever since the Cold War nuclear bunkers have been built, some have been abandoned, and Lots of New Ones have been built.

They're going to be used by the most Elite people, too. The rest of us will just have to take our chances on the surface.

That's called REALITY.

Now if you'd like to go into the theoretical, then that's were the Title of this thread comes in. It's about the same basic scenario having once happened Long Ago. So long ago that it's been wiped from history. Humanity's history suffers from amnesia the farther you go back in time. It could very well be at least partially Deliberate.

Think about it.

edit on 26-5-2012 by CaptainLJB because: Captain's Log, Supplemental...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

1,000 kilotons = 1 megaton

The hiroshima a-bomb had an explosive yield of around 15 kilotons and it wiped out an entire city and about a hundred thousand people in an instant...

The cheyenne mountain bunker complex,comprising 15 buildings,12 of them 3 stories high,is built within and beneath 2,000ft of solid granite and is designed to withstand the close range blast of a 30 megaton a-bomb or nuclear missile...

Which means that this subterranean bunker is virtually impregnable and is able to withstand the explosive force of a nuclear weapon with a yield equal to 30,000 hiroshima bombs!!!

Seriously,think about that...

What did the so called evil russian monster,supposedly always a moment away from killing us all,ever do to the people in america for 45 long years during the cold war?...Absolutely Nothing...

For tptb to proclaim that their underground blast proof bunkers were built because of the cold war russian threat is a sinister lie and a massive,fabricated deception,because behind the scenes,there really was no cold war and what was actually going on,was a protracted and intentionally misleading false flag scenario existing for 45 long years,while the mainstream people of both countries,you and i,were kept in a state of constant fear and extreme paranoia,as trillions of dollars were ruthlessly extorted directly from us,in order for the royal bloodline elites to prepare themselves for future impending cataclysms...

And so what exactly do "they" know that "we" dont about future surface cataclysms?

Alien invasion? asteroid impact? comet strike? gamma ray burst? massive,prolonged solar flares? or something else?

The only reason we even know about this once top secret cheyenne mountain bunker complex,is because tptb have prepared for themselves even better,more state of the art subterranean complexes...

Cheyenne Mountain > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Without venturing into exacts and theories one thing that can be learned from studying ancient lore from around the world is that mankind had reached higher levels of advancements then previously believed at different epochs namely the most recent one between 30,000 - 10500 b.c.

According to the ancient North American Indians, man had previously had large cities, flying shields, and societies preoccupied with a material world that had been destroyed by water. Not many people survived and those who did were the 'savages' or the mountain resident sheep herders. The bible speaks of the antediluvian world as well as the east indians , south americans, Asians.

The title to the thread blo is interesting for me because it was one of my first odd theories I had when I was about 8 years old. I had the idea that man was much like we are today with our small jaws and such many thousands if not millions of years ago and the earth change so drastically that mankind evolved to savage animals like humans with stronger jaws to eat raw and tough foods, thicker bodies and more hair for warmth and not were are re-evolving back to the hairless long pigs. The only thing different from your theory is that I dont think we destroyed ourselves but we sure did welcome it.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The probability of a Nuclear War breaking out is low. Even if one did...the U.S. Military has a very good ABM shield and will have a perfect one once the entire FEL System is in place.

As far as Bunkers...the U.S. and the Russians are not going to launch nukes at each other. China will definitly not launch their Missles at the U.S. So who does that leave? It leaves a few countries that would never be able to penetrate the current ABM system in place and any thought of a REAL NUCLEAR WAR is Fantasy.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I truly believe that multiple civilizations of advanced human beings existed on earth for at least many millions of years and every one of them arose,attained various technological wonders and then eventually died off,or were killed off,brought to near extinction levels,as the survivors were hurled backwards and had to start over again and i also believe that many of us alive here and now,will live to see our next impending apocalypse and most of us will not live through it and tptb are well aware and "it" might only be seven months away,towards the end of december,2012? and if not then,sooner or later,something terrible will befall us and drag us down,again...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
When it hits the fan and i mean when and its going to slam us really hard,our population will be greatly reduced into bands of roaming survivors,who will most likely be thrust backwards and forced into living a mad max/road warrior way of life and then after further struggles and battles amongst ourselves,while trying to salvage the broken pieces of the technology we once used and depended upon,we will further degenerate ourselves,while dying from diseases and fighting off wild animal attacks and the unforgiving extremes of weather,until we eventually end up more or less just like stone age people once again,like cavemen...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The neanderthals and cromagnon people,with their brutish body structures and rugged,contorted facial features, may have once looked just like modern humans,but received massive exposures to radiation during fallout from ancient atomic war and then their children,their next generation of offspring were radioactively mutated and attained the look and appearance of neanderthals and cromagnon people...Wow...Damn...

Ancient Atomic Warfare > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Evidence For Ancient Atomic Warfare > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Text Green This reminds me a lot of what the Mayans believed sort of. Well, that humans concienceness is expanding, and we are in the time of the quickening. Very interesting stuff

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

According to the ancient North American Indians, man had previously had large cities, flying shields, and societies preoccupied with a material world that had been destroyed by water.

Easy for you to say.

Can you link to any legitimate Native American myths concerning this?

I've done some looking, and your "flying shields" are made of skin and wood, and used to survive the flood in the story.

Not exactly the same as you so blithely put it, I'd say.

Harte
edit on 5/26/2012 by Harte because: typing in the dark

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Mainstream school teachers,college professors,scientists and archaeologists,ect,ect all receive their paychecks and their money grants from the state and government and they are made to follow the pre-determined,pre-arranged guidelines of the currently enforced belief structures,deceptions and historical lies of tptb,purposefully designed to intentionally ridicule,suppress and deny the out of place out of time artifacts and evidence...
edit on 27-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
THERE'S NOTHING IMPLAUSIBLE ABOUT IT.

Capslock, so invalid.

You'll probably deny the existence of bomb shelters next. They exist

That is hardly a secret, I've even visited one.

If a nuclear war is on the verge of breaking out, what do you think the leaders of countries are going to do, hold hands? They're going to go Down, Deep Deep Down.

So? Frankly, I'd rather be wiped out on the surface than be locked in a bunker with David Cameron for the rest of my crappy, bunker ridden life.

Anyway, what's happened to the bunkers from previous wiped out civilisations? Why don't we ever dig them up?

So long ago that it's been wiped from history.

Yet, you know about it? Something can't be "wiped from history" and known about - this is a truism.

edit on 27/5/12 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Mainstream school teachers,college professors,scientists and archaeologists,ect,ect all receive their paychecks and their money grants from the state and government and they are made to follow the pre-determined,pre-arranged guidelines of the currently enforced belief structures,deceptions and historical lies of tptb,purposefully designed to intentionally ridicule,suppress and deny the out of place out of time artifacts and evidence.

How many individuals would you estimate are in on this worldwide conspiracy? 1000000? A million?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Well, look who's back! I thought your masters at the Vatican replaced you with FatherLukeDuke because of your previous failures at condemning the truth around here.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join