It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I am of the opinion that Man did indeed create these Monolithic Creations but there are a few exceptions. I am aware of the Stone Molding Concept but no one has yet figured this out. That does not mean that just because we have lost this ancient tech. abilities that it must be E.T. doing the work or teaching Humans how to do it....I mentioned E.T. because I know for a FACT that E.T. is a REALITY as well as there being several known and unknown races of E.T. visiting this Planet and have been doing so for Milenia.

Again...this does not mean E.T. made these structures....but knowing that E.T. is a reality does put several questions into the forefront. If you are going to ask me how I know with 100% certainty that multiple species of E.T. do exist....I can only say that I know this from experience that I have obtained from one of my....JOBS....that I am sometimes called or now...asked very politely to perform.

I have but a small glimpse of this reality as there is but one or two people worldwide who know the full picture. One of these Men is President George Bush Sr.....the other is not someone I would care to talk about. But in general...I agree with you that these things are Man Made. Split Infinity

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Well, Davidovits even gives the Formula for creating this limestone concrete, so I'm pretty much sold on it. It's not as if he's purely speculating on the matter.

Aliens? Alien-aliens or little grey guys with big black eyes aliens? Even if the latter I'd probably still say homegrown guys (my secondary theory being bipedal dinosaur descendants who survived the big blast 65 million years ago by retreating underground and surviving down there--that's where they get those big eyes from. The "alien" label being a smokescreen to divert attention 180 degrees away in the opposite direction. Needless to say, it's harder to prove than ancient advanced humans).

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

Well, Davidovits even gives the Formula for creating this limestone concrete, so I'm pretty much sold on it. It's not as if he's purely speculating on the matter.

Aliens? Alien-aliens or little grey guys with big black eyes aliens? Even if the latter I'd probably still say homegrown guys (my secondary theory being bipedal dinosaur descendants who survived the big blast 65 million years ago by retreating underground and surviving down there--that's where they get those big eyes from. The "alien" label being a smokescreen to divert attention 180 degrees away in the opposite direction. Needless to say, it's harder to prove than ancient advanced humans).

Actually....there is a great deal of proof that is available to the public that anyone can google. This proof is in the old Washington DC Newspapers in the 1950's and early 60's which documented massive UFO overflights of the U.S. Capitol. There is a great deal of information in those articles. Split Infinity

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That's exactly what I mean. CE1 and CE2 cases not CE3 (which I tend to be Very skeptical about). If you've been following along on my threads you know what I think of flying discs. Nazi technology, brought over here from Germany after the war and/or following Operation High Jump at the South Pole. The key date is 1947 when it all took off. These are top secret government experiments in unorthodox flight. Blaming them on aliens is a cheap diversionary tactic which obviously worked (and hammered-home all those 50s SF "invasion" movies). If any "bodies" were recovered from the Roswell crash, they Might have been Japanese prisoners of war serving as human crash dummies (you can't beat living humans as guinea pigs to test exposure to exotic drive fields!).

No ETs required.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I admit that some of this stone work is astounding and Carvings at the Obelisk at Karnack have been determined to be so precise that modern day engravers would have used a Computerized Diamond Tipped Laythe Drill to reproduce it.

The face of the Sphinx is even more amazing as when a photograghic negative is made of the face and is reversed as the negative is placed in reverse over the true picture...both sides of the face match up perfectly. The difficulty level of this cannot be overstated.

Another amazing feat of Stone work is the large very hard stones in Puma Punku where Huge Prefabricated Monolithic Stones were carved to such perfection that when fitted together even a Razor Blade will not fit in between them.

Still...this could very well be E.T. involvement and not some High Tech Super Race of Humans. Split Infinity
And the mainstream scientists and archaeologists,who receive their funds and their paychecks from the state and federal government and who follow strictly enforced pre-arranged guidelines of historical suppression, expect everyone to just automatically believe and accept their proposed claims that ancient stone cutters using hand tools,without electricity,fashioned and positioned all of the magalithic architecture spread all over the world...

What we are actually seeing in those precisely designed megalithic structures,are the remnants of ancient world wide civilizations who were torn asunder and mostly destroyed,by either self inflicted disasters,or by naturally occurring cyclic cataclysms,or a combination of both inevitable scenarios happening simultaneously...

Just like our present day global civilization will be excavated,analyzed and theorized about someday in the future,by the shell shocked survivors,long after they rebuild themselves and their technology and someday in the distant future,by interstellar aliens,who will discover this planet we call earth...
edit on 14-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Assuming there's an Earth left to excavate in the future...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Until the star we call the sun goes nova,or begins expanding into its red giant phase,or if the earth should be impacted and severely devastated by a very large comet,asteroid or planetoid,there will always be an earth here,but unfortunately,despite what the majority of mainstream scientists, archaeologists and astronomers would like us to think and believe,any one of those hellish scenarios could happen any day...

edit on 14-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No your not alone! I think it will happen anyways no matter what we do or don't do.
I think it’s a natural cosmic or internal event that happens every so many thousands of years and the earth is very resilient so it repairs itself. The few of us that survive have to start over therefore I think we have risen and fallen, as the OP believes. But I don’t think our technological advances get too out of hand that it destroys us. At the end of one of these cycles we understand it and many of our species has fled the planet to start elsewhere or wait it out till the dust settles, so to speak, before we are able to return with help or wisdom.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by suzzz

A natural cosmic event is what that whole Mayan prophecy thing's supposed to be about. Earth aligning with the galactic core's central black hole. Something like that. Though I hardly see any new planetary alignment (or misalignment) exposing the Earth to the blackness of space would make it any more susceptible to radiation from deep space. I've more faith in our own miserable species dealing the death card.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by suzzz

A natural cosmic event is what that whole Mayan prophecy thing's supposed to be about. Earth aligning with the galactic core's central black hole. Something like that. Though I hardly see any new planetary alignment (or misalignment) exposing the Earth to the blackness of space would make it any more susceptible to radiation from deep space. I've more faith in our own miserable species dealing the death card.

CAP....the whole Mayan Long Count...and fears of some Gravitational effect occuring from this alignment as well as Bombardment by Cosmic Radiation is all bunk.

First of all...when we will see
an alignment of the Earth to the center of the Rark Rift which is the Galactc Core where in the center of...lies a MASSIVE BLACK HOLE. Here is the STUPIDITY of the concept that an event will occur. First of all we are viewing this allignment as it occured 28,000 YEARS AGO as this is the time it took light from the center to reach Earth which is 28,000 Light Years distant...so true allignment already occured about 28,000 YEARS AGO and since GRAVITATIONAL EFFECT is not governed by absolute velocities such as the speed of light...Gravitational effect is instantanious as it is SPACE/TIME GEOMETRY. So again...any Gravitational effects that could have occured to harm or planets orbit or shift Earths Poles...would have occured 28,000 years ago. As far as Particle Bombardment such as alligning with a Black hole that has an Matter/Energy Stream....we would have been able to detect this decades ago with our X-Ray and Infra-Red...Space Based Telescopes....and remember....we are always in line with the Gravities Center Core...what we are not inligned with is the Center of the Dark Rift a Surrounding ring of Molecular Sized Gases that are present between Earths distance from the Core. It takes 225 MILLION YEARS for Earths entire Solar System to Revolve around the Galactic Core. The Mayan were not around for that amount of time and neither were Humans in general.
Anyone who is STUPID enough to be buying End of the World Supplies as 1. It will not happen. 2. If it did happen then we would not survive. 3. I am going to buy stock in a company that sells Generators! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That's what I figured, and I hope you're right. Any new orbital position should be negligable in any case. There's certainly enough books being sold on Mayan Doomsday Prophecies, though. They easily outnumber Y2K.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I will tellyou what people should REALLY be worrying about. There are plans...and I have seen them...and these plans are for what the U.S. Military will be preparing for and directives for croud control weapons development...one example of...is the well media covered Microwave Generator that uses a Humvee or other vehicles depending on the size of the unit...that when turned on...Gives a person the feeling they are on fire and they quicly disperse.

But the main overall plan has to do with Global Warming and the Increasing Creation of Massive Storms as with any closed system such as the Earths Atmosphere...the more Energy pumped into a system...the greater effect on a system. We will be seeing Hurricanes of Higher than Catagory 5. We will see Tornado Supercell Breakouts...which are already occuring accross the Middle Continental U.S....of immense proportions as well as Tornado activity in areas that never get them as we did here twice in Massachusetts. The Polar Ice Caps are melting and so is Greenlands Ice Cap.

While this happens...the U.S. Navy is preparing a new Arctic Ocean Fleet to protect Actic Ocean Shipping Lanes as well as Oil Platforms which will spring up everywhere when the Polar Ice cap is gone. The U.S. Military is also preparing the enevitable Third World Food Rioting as areas of Africa will turn to desert as well as lowland Island Nations disapearing under the ocean. Boston...a city I visit often...is creating a giant sea gate to prevent current rising sea levels from damaging Bostons Buildings as well as preventing the flooding of underground traffic tunnels. Areas of the world that do not have the resourses to prevent flooding will flood and there will be population migrations to other areas that always create strife and war as there are not enough jobs, food supplies and other staples to handle these migrations.

I laugh when I see topics on this board that talk about Global Warming being a Myth. The U.S. Military knows it is not and has plans to deal with it as best they can. So if anyone wants to worry...worry about this as it is happening now and if a tipping point occurs where too much fresh water ice melt causes a shut down of the Gulf Stream...which is imparitive to move warm Southern Water toward the North and as this water cools...it returns back to the south...and Sea water salinity decreases to the point that this water conveyor shuts down...Global Warming WILL produce an ICE AGE. It has happened many times before...and it will happen again. The difference this time is the other cases of Global Warming occured as Earths Obrbital Wobble around the Sun causes the tilt of the Planets Axis to change and allow more Solar Radiation to strike the Northern Hemespheres every so many Millenia...this case of Global Warming is MAN MADE...and we are now seeeing the beginning of a Planetary Systemwide change in Atmospheric Water Vapor Absorbtion that creates Mega-Storms...as well as Fresh Water Ice Sheet Melting and changes in Ocean Water currents and water temps.

This will all happen in our lifetimes...and it will change everything. Split Infinity

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yeah, I think I saw that microwave machine on 60 Minutes or some such news program. But that's just a riot-control contraption. The government is always planning for this or that, for controlling outbreaks and what not. I think they do it to keep their jobs secure and give the impression that they care about the masses and the country. Blah, blah, blah. I hardly think it's something to read too much into.

Global warming sounds logical enough and it's prediction goes back many decades (it was even mentioned in the movie "Soylent Green"). I just don't see why anyone would want to Force it through man-made means. The key is to Prevent it from happening or at least delay it. Anyone wanting to screw the planet is only screwing themselves in the end. There's just too much at stake to be lost.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Not sure there's any evidence that Tornadoes are increasing..if you look at the data (only 50 years) it;s roughly the same number of tornadoes, but an exponential increase in the number of people filimng and reporting on them...

Current estimates about Polar ice caps are 0.03 mm increase in sea level per year leading to a 100 year estimation of when the arctic could become cost effectively devoid of ice to facilitate oil exploration en masse.

All of these distractions are kept in circulation to distract you from the main issue affecting humanity which is how we've allowed capitalism and politics to become so entwinded that the politics of today favour money over morality and care of our fellow man.

Famine, Desertification, Increase in populations are all well within the wit of man to solve but because there's no tangible monetary return; we just look the other way and worry about things that will probably never happen.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by suzzz

And thats exactly why tptb have massive and incredibly strong blast proof bunkers built "deep underground" and not upon the surface,because they are aware of devastating cyclic cataclysms, knowledge passed down from generation to generation of royal bloodline elites and those bunkers were built within the sinister guise of a false flag cold war that never really existed,because behind the scenes,the russains and the americans were and still are playing on the same elite team,while keeping their sheeple dumbed down and locked in a perpetual state of fear and paranoia...

The only reason the mainstream is allowed knowledge about the following deep underground cheyenne mountain blast proof bunker complex,is because tptb have new and improved bunkers already functioning,ready and waiting for them,not us...Cheyenne Mountain > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

We cant rule out the terribly unfortunate possibility that tptb will be sheltering themselves within their subterranean blast proof bunkers,like the one i linked above,virtually impenetrable places for them to ride the storm out within,during a pre-arranged evil alien invasion,directed against the vast majority of us,who will be intentionally left upon the surface, where and when we will be greatly reduced in size and strength and then when the dust has settled,the royal bloodline elites will ascend and assume nefarious domination over a much smaller,more easily controlled population,forced to live within "another" sinister new world order...

Maybe the following links help to explain some other possible reasons why tptb have their subterranean blast proof bunkers ready and waiting for them,not us?

Prisoner Boxcars With Shackles And Guillotines Built To Terminate Christians And Firm Bible Believers >
www.realdiscoveries.org...

American Holocaust And The Coming New World Order > americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com...

edit on 16-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Your Data on the time it will take the Polar Ice Cap to melt are faulty. You are using calculations which are old and the Polar Ice Cap melt as well as Greenland Ice Melt have increased Exponentially. Ice is melting at a far quicker rate when those figures came out.

There are Island Nations in the Pacific that are planning evacuation plans now with the help of the U.S. Navy as they will be under water in 10 years.

The Big Concern...and that Movie...The Day After Tommorrow....has it right...is Global Warming causing too much fresh water to be introduced into the Gulf Stream as well as other Global Ocean Converor Belt Water Sysyems to shut down due to Salinity issues thus triggering an ICE AGE. This has happened many times before. If it hapens again...we will have little warning and Billions will die.

Some may think this Sci-Fi...but the U.S. Military DOES NOT and has contingency plans. THAT ALONE...should scare the Hell out of any of us! Split Infinity

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Its amazing to understand how global warming ushers in another freezing ice age,but how much of that warming is caused by humans? and how much of it is caused by unstoppable cycles of the sun? Knowing that many ice ages transpired within the distant past,i would say that we have very little to do with them, especially the ice ages that occurred when we didnt even exist yet,which is almost all of them.Although our industrialized egos and our at war with nature mentality causes us to think we are more powerful and meaningful than we actually are...

edit on 16-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You can find any figure you'd like for the polar ice meltdown online. It seems that no two sources are in complete agreement.

I found this 18 mile long, 1.7 million year old man-made bridge very interesting however:
www.stevequayle.com...
www.wonderfulinfo.com...
edit on 16-5-2012 by CaptainLJB because: Captain's Log, Supplemental...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc....The Earths Wobble and Data that has shown correleations to Ice Ages shortly after Global Warming Events are found in Ice Core Sample drilled into the Antarctic...the Arctic and the Greenland Ice Sheets.
These Ice Ages are cyclical and are in conjunction with the changes of how the Earths Axis is tilted at specific times toward the Sun over eons.

The Current Global Warming is without a doubt...Man Made and what is now being seen is as we pump massive amounts of CO2 into our atmosphere and this causes just a few degrees temp. difference on a Global Scale...it is enough to cause an even GREATER THREAT to increased Global Warming...the release of Methane Gas which is locked in the upper Northern and Deep Southern Hemespheres Permafrost as well as existing at the bottom of Alaskan and Siberian Fresh water lakes as a jel.

The Bottom of our Oceans are covered with this Methane Jel that when reaches a Higher Temp. turns into Methane Gas which has many times the Global Warming potential of CO2. There are pictures you can google of Alaskan Lakes Bubbling Methane Gas as well as Permafrost areas bubbling methane all over the polar regions. This is a SERIOUS PROBLEM.

It is true that Global Warming events have been in the past...natural events that have to do with Earths Orbital Wobble but we are not due for this right now and current Global rise in Temps. are Man Made directly resulting from CO2 emmisions and now this few degree increase is enough to release this Methane which will increase Global Warming by a factor of 10 to 15 times what current CO2 emmisions alone can do.

We have the Tech. to reverse this by acting RIGHT NOW and use CO2 Trapping and Containment Tech on all large Coal or Oil or any other Fossil Fuel Energy Production Centers. As far as Auto's...the fact we are still using Internal Combustion Engines is a JOKE! We can build...RIGHT NOW...large Solar Arrays that will provide the U.S. with all the Electricity it needs then use Electric Motors in Cars. Right now...Electric Cars are a JOKE ALSO since a person has to plug them in and recieve energy generated by Fossil Fuel Burning Plants.

As I have posted before...we have plans to build two...one in Nevada...one in Arizona...50 Mile by 50 Mile SOLAR arrays of which one of can supply over 90% of all electical needs to the Continental U.S. The only reason they are being held up in construction is an Enviromentalist Groups injunction due to concerns of the effect such large arrays will pose to Desert Plant Life as well as Desert Animal Life. I think these Enviromental Groups are Fake Oil Company Dupes.

A small company in the North East developed a SOLAR SHINGLE that is self heating to melt Snow and could be placed on every home at an original cost of $7 per shingle. They were bought out by another company that has them now priced at $38 per shingle. This is not cost effective...but it was originally as a home in the North East with this Solar Shingle system would be able to sell electricity BACK TO THE GRID as they generate more electricity a year than a home uses.

The REALLY BIG HOLDBACK is the burrying of Low Temp. Fussion. WE HAVE THIS TECH. The U.S. Military has this tech. Several Universities performed these experiments and this was SQUASHED. Still...even without Cold Fussion...SOLAR IS HERE NOW AND VIABLE! What we need is a President who is not afraid to go against BIG OIL! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join