It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

There has also recently been a thin, wallpaper-like solar panel array available which could probably be coated onto any surface. Strangely enough, you'd think the roofs of battery-powered cars would be ideal places for this application but I've not seen it applied. Solar power's been around for a long time but nobody seems to take it seriously (probably thanks to the big oil companies out there). At this stage in our planet's life, even old nuclear power is certainly a viable alternative to fossil fuels. Heck, even windmill power also has its merits. Everyone is oil crazy now though. For that matter, most Americans are brainwashed into buying huge SUVs rather than compact cars because they're sheeple.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Solar power's been around for a long time but nobody seems to take it seriously (probably thanks to the big oil companies out there). Everyone is oil crazy now though. For that matter, most Americans are brainwashed into buying huge SUVs rather than compact cars because they're sheeple.

The politicians and the industrialists are not promoting solar power and are not trying to sell it through their media to the public because doing that might jeopardize a portion of their inflowing megabucks...

We certainly would'nt want them to even think of trying to live in a world without lear jets flying them,their trophy wives and their yes yes mistresses to their executive washrooms in the barbados and they're so damn elite, stuck up and high on themselves,they actually felt the need to create a new word for bathroom...

Damn do i wish money would be eliminated,but then everyone would be equal and thats never going to happen without one helluva bloody struggle.Too bad this forced upon us greed driven life that we are made to live and die within has destroyed our solidarity and so no one wants to become the sacrificial generation who stands up against their oppressors and idle protests are not the same as relevant actions...

What would happen if the mainstream masses suddenly decided to burn all their money,cut up all their credit cards,stop paying their car insurances and mortgages and not go to work simultaneously? What would tptb do then?...Cancel 150,000,000 car insurance policies?...I dont think so...Forclose on 75,000,000 homes?...I doubt it...

And what about the so called oil crisis of the 1970's and the big push for compact cars back then? what was up with that? was it all lie? and if so,what for? and now theres much more people and many more vehicles and suddenly a lot more available oil? Somethings really wrong...
edit on 17-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The politicians and the industrialists are not promoting solar power and are not trying to sell it through their media to the public because doing that might jeopardize a portion of their inflowing megabucks...

There are Politicians in my country who are pushing Solar Power and other 'green' technologies.

Originally posted by bloculaDamn do i wish money would be eliminated,but then everyone would be equal

Would they really?

Originally posted by bloculaAnd what about the so called oil crisis of the 1970's and the big push for compact cars back then? what was up with that? was it all lie? and if so,what for? and now theres much more people and many more vehicles and suddenly a lot more available oil? Somethings really wrong...

Exploration has become more refined (lol nice pun) and new techniques have been developed.

I am also going to a talk next week where some of this will be addressed:

Peak Oil has passed and we are in the age of Hard Oil. Profit-seeking companies drill in difficult, deep water environments because easy oil can no longer supply the world demand. We – you and me – create that demand. New Zealand exports crude oil but we import far more. We buy it on a world market increasingly supplied from deep water oil wells. Is it ethically acceptable to import oil yet ban drilling in our own territory? Where’s the moral high ground in chaining yourself to a drill ship if your lifestyle involves international air travel and cars?

Peak Coal is probably 100-200 years away so there’s a lot of CO2 emissions to come. Unlike oil, coal is widely distributed around the globe in large quantities, easily accessible. Densely populated, flat, dry countries, rich and poor, rely on coal for their electricity generation (South Africa & Poland > 90%; China > 80%; Australia, India, Kazakhstan, Israel > 70%; USA, Germany 50%) and they are not going to give it up. What right do we have to tell people in poor countries that they cannot aspire to a fraction of the lifestyle we take for granted? Should we point them at nuclear power?

The manufacture of concrete and steel requires vast quantities of coal and so far there are no practical alternative technologies. It’s been suggested we should close the Glenbrook steel mill – if we did, would we import steel? Would it be ethically acceptable to transfer our share of pollution to a less efficient steel mill in a poor factory country? How can we rebuild Christchurch and prepare Wellington for the Big One without the use of concrete and steel? By the way, processing our clean, green dairy, wool and meat exports uses large quantities of coal and gas.

The elephant in the room is transport fuel manufacture from coal – an attractive option economically for the age of extreme oil. Biofuels – great stuff in principle but there’s practical problems. Remember ethanol from corn? Waste gases? Sewage pond bugs? I invite you to do the numbers on volumes. Woody biomass has promise but how much of our country are you prepared to see under pine trees?

From external source, private email.

Get out of your room and away from your American paradigm and start looking around the rest of the World.
There is no suppression of giants or ancient civilisations in New Zealand (there is Maori myth, but one has to understand their World view to realise that they are not talking about physical beings) and this has been proven time and again by various studies including palynology, burial ground surveys, dates of initial arrival, artifacts and absence of any evidence whatsoever. I also have contacts who work in museum archives, government archives, and Research Institutes, who are in contact with Iwi and have spoken with Kaumatua, as well as many colleagues who have studied the archaeology and prehistory of Aotearoa. Finally, I have access (total) to the basement archives where I work and there is nothing, not a smidgen, not a bean, that would suggest any of the things you've mentioned.

Oh, but that's right, I'm an insider and it is my sworn duty to suppress any and all of this because, forbid the thought, I don't wish to advance my career by making such a momentous discovery.

Kei te kii me te tuutae koe.

edit on 17-5-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by aorAki because: formatting, speelink etc

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

You mean Throw Away Your Career "by making such a momentous discovery!"

People have done a lot less and have lost a lot more.

Read Cremo's books on Forbidden Archaeology...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... i believe that human civilizations on earth have risen and fallen over and over again down through the ages. these now forgotten civilizations seem erased because of time,erosion,supression of information by the mainstream and the powers that be, who seek delusional refuge in knowing that their people are led astray from the truth and are trained to think and live half asleep. wandering lost in a fallen world of greed and blind denial of the fact that we've done this all before. we reach a point where we cant handle our own technology anymore and we self destruct. we recreate our own monsters again and again,they rise up and destroy their creators. atlantis is a good example of what i am saying and this self inflicted disaster is about to happen to us again.the twentieth century,a century of supposed progress and technological marvel is actually a century of neverending war,genocide and destruction on a scale far worse than all other periods in history combined. we have refined the demented art of killing off nature and eachother. if just five or ten nuclear power plants were to reach critical mass,break open and release their radioactive contents simultaneously,we would be in a horrible situation.the hellish risks that these things pose far outweigh their benefits and they should have never received the green light at all. we are being driven fast,without brakes,down a one way road of apocalyptic destiny that will result in our destruction once again...
edit on 10/5/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Thread name changed upon request

Well said OP.
I share the same suspicions and opinions too.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by aorAki

You mean Throw Away Your Career "by making such a momentous discovery!"

People have done a lot less and have lost a lot more.

No, I meant it as I said it. I guess as an 'insider' I am more au fait and less suspicious than those who cry "Suspicion" at every corner.

Yes, I've checked out Crapo, I mean Creamo, I mean Cremo and he's crapo. Nothing I've observed or heard of would lead me to think that because I made a paradigm-shifting discovery it would be the end of my career. For an example of this, see Matthews and Vine, see Holdaway et al. etc. The fact is that people's careers have been ruined by claiming such but their evidence obviously doesn't stand up to any sort of scrutiny. Thus, they are outed as fraudsters....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Whenever someone does discover a highly unusual out of place,out of time artifact,why is it never on the evening news? Why is it always analyzed behind closed doors,if at all? and then treated like it was never found and yet the latest useless escapades of sheen,lohan,gaga and spears is relentlessly splashed all over the place again and again (until i literally want to scream for it to stop)...

Its because the media is controlled by the state and government and their pre-arranged,strictly enforced agenda is for them to intentionally mislead us astray from what really matters and we are being purposefully steered as far away as possible from reality,while being continuously dumbed down with mindless information that means nothing important at all...

Tptb do not want their sheeple to realize that we've done this all before,or should i say,the royal bloodline elites have done this to us before and the last thing they want us to realize is the truth about or ancient history and for us to understand our origins,is something they will do anything to prevent,including greatly reducing our population...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yeah, maybe if the archaeologists making these out-of-place artifact discoveries were hot, young blonde babes...
Nah, they'd still have to shut them up.

If the artifact is too old, they'll redate it to fit the established timeline.
If the artifact is too modern-looking, they'll claim it's a newly-created hoax.
If the artifact is that of an oversized hominid, they'd make it vanish.
If the artifact is found where it shouldn't be, they'll say someone dropped or planted it there.

Either way, the discoverer is screwed. Either made out to look like a fool or with the intent to deceive.
If it's the latter, the police can even move in and use imprisonment as a handy tool. "Confess to forgery and we'll let you go!"

Independent scientists making unique (free-energy) discoveries have even had it far worse off. But that's another thread, as you guys well know! Any threat to oil corporations is dangerous...

Now if I were to pull a hoax... Say that I unearthed the remains of a 10-footer mummy in my own back yard... I bet a whole squad of Men in Black would appear to shut me up. Hmm. That might be worth putting on video with hidden cameras eh! As Proof that government silencers do exist... Of course by the time the video actually got out, I don't think there would be any more Captain LJB posting around ATS, or for that matter ever having lived where he reportedly lived!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

hot, young blonde babes...
Extremely overrated,imo....But back on track...Every single world power that has ever existed on earth,every single dominating civilization,is now gone,either wiped out by war and genocide,erased and annihilated by natural cataclysms,or forcibly absorbed into another culture and someday the usa will exist no more,from either or any combination of the above mentioned calamities...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Now if I were to pull a hoax... Say that I unearthed the remains of a 10-footer mummy in my own back yard... I bet a whole squad of Men in Black would appear to shut me up. Hmm. That might be worth putting on video with hidden cameras eh! As Proof that government silencers do exist... Of course by the time the video actually got out, I don't think there would be any more Captain LJB posting around ATS, or for that matter ever having lived where he reportedly lived!

And they would appear and they would take away your damning evidence,based on laws you never knew existed,that they would threaten you with and impose upon you...

Even if evidence was found in our own back yards,it still would'nt matter,because in reality,we dont really own our property,we are just allowed to temporarily lease it from the state and government for a price and stop making those payments and we'll find out real fast who really owns our property...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hey blocula, I see you're still posting along in your own private internet sanitarium and echo chamber. Tell me, have you discovered the reason why your long lost ancient civilization never cut gemstones?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Why?

Cremo is a college droput slacker that couldn't even cut it when he tried to tour India after dropping out.

The guy scratched by panhandling for money at airports as a Hare Krishna.

He stuck with them and began authoring essays concerning his new religion's creationist beliefs, culminating in the travesty you just recommended.

His book was published by the hare Krishnas, BTW.

Cremo is a Creationist, albeit a Hindu one.

Might as well get your history from Pat Robertson.

Harte

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

All the celebrity blondes today are talentless bimbos, you're right about that.

Supposedly the same ruling bloodlines are alive and well and still dominating the upper 1% of civilization... They just don't necessarily have to have titles like kings these days though to be corporate rulers...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I go by the information presented not by the person presenting it.

Might as well listen to a...beating heart instead, right?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
Hey blocula, I see you're still posting along in your own private internet sanitarium and echo chamber. Tell me, have you discovered the reason why your long lost ancient civilization never cut gemstones?

Explain this prehistoric, 18 mile long artificially constructed bridge, currentaddict:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

I go by the information presented not by the person presenting it.

Might as well listen to a...beating heart instead, right?

Well, then, you're ready to meet Bernie Madoff, aren't you?

Please bring cash with you.

Harte

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The royal bloodline atlanteans who escaped the destruction of atlantis and became the rulers of babylon, sumeria, egypt and central america,probably hoarded all the gemstones,gathered them up and took them away when they fled.Just like their royal bloodline descendants are doing right now,our current elite world leaders,who have directed their medias to relentlessly proclaim to their sheeple "sell your unwanted gold!" "get quick cash now!" over and over again and thats splashed all over magazines, newspapers, billboards, television and radio,day after day,night after night,we see it and hear it everywhere all the time and hmmmm? does it take a rocket scientist to figure out why they are doing that to us?
edit on 18-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Explain this prehistoric, 18 mile long artificially constructed bridge, currentaddict:

How do we know it's artificial?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

How do we know it's artificial?

It's not, of course.

It's been cut through at least twice, IIRC, to facilitate navigation, but the sediments return.

It is a chain of sand bars and coral.

Harte

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

The various sites I've visited searching for Adam's Bridge on the internet refer to people who have studied the bridge and they claim it's a man-made construct. The one thing they do not agree upon is the age. The high side dates it to be over a million years old. On the low end, some 500 years old. The problem with the lower figure is that Indian writings which are well over 500 years old describe the bridge, including an historian from the 9th century. There are half a dozen different dates given between the two ranges usually placing it well over a thousand years. What I found most interesting are references in sanskrit to Rama's Bridge as it's called, said to have been built by the Vanara ("monkey men") supervised by Lord Rama. Now getting Indian sanskrit stuff accurately dated is a problem that always crops up, but it could go back thousands of years easily. I think 18 Miles is rather impressive for chimps, and it's one relic Harte's friends can't lock away in the Vatican vaults! But he may yet have his way because the last I read was that they want to knock it down and build a proper bridge around there. If they can convince enough people it's a "natural" formation it can't be classified as a relic and they can do whatever they want with the area. Rather like the melted castles in Scotland (I kinda concluded were attacked by Giants wielding an energy cannon) which are not protected from development in any way. So ultimately they may get their wish and bury this last bit of ancient history.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join