It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Wikipedia has the same rate of mistakes as the encyclopedia britannica does,at least thats what i read somewhere recently...

Yeah, but it's more reputable than certain crackpot websites.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by MrXYZ

In short, considering that 4/5ths of our planet is underwater and that man-made tech and remains Don't Last, it's a miracle we've found as much as we have already.

Man-made tech absolutely remains. Porcelain, glass, cut gems, plastics... All of this would be present in our fossil record.

As for your allegation that "clean-up crews" are responsible for whatever lack of evidence you have for your theory: I could make the same claim about literally anything that has no evidence. The question becomes, then, why do we believe it despite the lack of evidence? What reason do we have to believe any of this, why did you come to believe it in the first place, if you never saw a single piece of evidence to support it thanks to these shadowy "clean-up crews"?

It's all about anomalies and OOParts. Better look that word up. It's apparently so easy to blame them on Aliens of all things--That's Acceptable today. Yeah, mathematics and knowledge to build with precision just came down from Heaven, that's it. Occam's razor says it's from an advanced Human Civilization which had high-tech in prehistory.

Assuming you have a civilization which utilizes plastics, for instance. Plastics have only been in use (By Our Reckoning) for around a century. Plastics are not a requirement for an ancient, advanced global civilization. Regardless, we're not talking about a civilization just like our own which mass-markets goodies. In fact we're probably talking about a much smaller population.

Now what do you think happens to cut gems and metal parts? Gems get mounted in jewelry and passed down amongst royalty. Metal parts can be melted down and reused. The outer casing stones of the pyramids were ground up to build mosques. Anything and everything made of gold will be melted down.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Mars was once covered with oceans and continents just like earth,think about that and in reality, whatever terrible calamity annihilated its biosphere and destroyed its atmosphere could happen to earth any day...

edit on 4-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The same clean up crews who come out of the woodwork,suddenly showing up at crashed flying saucer locations,ranches and farms where mutilated cattle are found,giant skeleton discovery sites and other such hushed up happenings,cordoning off those areas with armed guards,trucking away the damning evidence, following the strictly adhered to pre-arranged agendas and force fed guidelines of tptb,denying that anything strange occurred,denying that anything unusual was found,suppressing the information out of the mainstream media,while ridiculing and distorting whatever facts that happened to leak out into the dumbed down,misled public,to ensure that the vast majority of us are kept as far away from reality as possible...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Strange but true (and it ties into This particular thread)...

This thread (Why is the Smithsonian Preventing Any Research Into Giants?)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
was deleted from my subscribed threads.

I wouldn't be surprised if This one goes next and maybe the whole thing will be neatly deleted from ATS altogether...

Getting too close to the Truth yields these kinds of consequences...

And it Never happens to the Talking Toilet Demon threads.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Anything that steers peoples minds away from the currently enforced belief structures of tptb and brings us closer to hidden truths,will be ridiculed,denied,hushed up and suppressed...

edit on 5-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

I'm aware of a great many man-made underground spaces, or "cities," if you insist on calling them that.

EDIT: Do you mean your link to the Unexplained-Mysteries website? If so, how is a tunnel with width 70 cm. like a "city?"

Sorry, pal, but if you look, you'll find me all over that forum as well! LOL

Harte

Go back and re-read it. The source is Wikipedia not some fringe crackpot site (though I do post links to those if the Information Within is corroborated by other sources.

The post I saw contained a link to youtube (which I usually never go to for "evidence,") and this link:
www.unexplained-mysteries.com.... The other two links were about "everburning lights."

Are you talking about some other post you put up with links to underground tunnels?

If you go to your own link to the story at Unexplained-Mysteries, then click on "comments," you'll find me making a short nonsensical comment in the very thread about the story you linked.

I'd just as well reference the likes of David Icke's books such as "The Biggest Secret" but just mentioning Icke is an opening for guys like you to get off on. I don't buy all his theories nor his sources, but that does not discredit All of them by any means. In fact, Icke's earliest (pre-lizard) works contain some very interesting material.

Now THAT was funny!
His "pre-lizard work" LOL

So, what do you think, he was doing okay, then somehow went insane? LOL

Harte

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yeah, pre-lizard days when Icke first spoke of the Illuminati and TPTB. His core sources are factual. Bloodlines in power throughout history. Plausible. Then he started bringing in aliens, bringing in extradimensional lizards, claiming that they need human blood to main their human form. Then he gets his paws on a genuine nutter, a victim of the infamous Satanic ritual abuse syndrome rubbish from the 80s who says she saw all these American presidents together in their worship of the Devil getting off on some blood rites... And the "connecting of dots" about special Illuminati dates and Numerology... Then I call Bullsh!t. As I do for everything piled atop that including "the Matrix is real" stuff (controlled from the Moon--this has a potential SF movie script in it somewhere). Keep sailing along this course and you'll have a one-way trip to schizophrenia ville if you keep doubting reality itself.

There are many puzzle pieces out there, but you Don't force them to fit into a preconceived puzzle just to sell books. You don't Make each piece fit by grasping at straws. Honestly, the only good thing I see about Icke is that he's at least opened some peoples minds up to other possibilities, to various hidden aspects of history and science, and the whole sheeple concept (which happens to be true) and he doesn't preach bloodshed to fight the controllers. And he's got people uncovering a variety of corporate evils, even if they're not directed by lizards.

I'm saying Icke caved in to the masses. I've seen the same pattern again and again in many different fields. I'd mention Star Trek books, but you'd only laugh at me. It has to do with getting a little power and forging a following. The next thing you know there's money working its way out of the woodwork. Just pile BS atop BS and BS is a goldmine. Yet it does not discredit the Original researched materials and its roots. It would be like writing a series of books on the JFK assassination and each one being more fantastic than the previous, concluding with a massive book that proves JFK was assassinated by peanut-chewing alien squirrels from Planet 10. Yet this does not automatically mean that the first book is devoid of genuine source material and reputable documents. Nor does it mean that JFK wasn't assassinated. In fact, if you take a step back and look at the process, one could come to the conclusion that the author was Paid Off by TPTB to divert attention Away from the truth, and make the entire subject matter laughable and associated with nut cases. And that is precisely how TPTB handle everything in this thread and all those "unknowns" out there which Need to be buried.

edit on 6-6-2012 by CaptainLJB because: Captain's Log, Supplemental...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So what do you think of the structures underwater off Cuba on what was once a land bridge from the Yucatan to Cuba ?

Or any of the numerous other finds worldwide ...

At -2200 feet sea rise does not account for the depth ?

Do you agree with the crustal plasticity theories ?

If so consider that humans usually build on the coast line and along rivers .

And if crustal plasticity is a fact ..that is during the melt off of the continental ice caps the water ran to the ocean basins and the sea floor sank due in a non uniform fashion due to the weight ..

Then the cities we are looking for are hundreds if not thousands of feet below current sea level .

www.youtube.com... ref. 1:24 (appears to be hand laid brick )

The remains of these cities appear around the world is this being disputed ?

If not then what is the problem with acknowledging that there was a greater civilization than we once thought .

That it is for the most part underwater buried by muck and shifting sands .

So again we have Ray Brown

www.youtube.com... ref: 3:45

I know the majority consider this a hoax .. if so please reproduce this effect of metallic repulsion as demonstrated .
I knew some top notch researchers in that time who revealed to me that the crystal was real and displayed properties that were Not explainable and at odds with the then current model of physics .

I know that's hear say but the results of the tests that were revealed to me at the time in the 70's were mind blowing .

Talk of alternating concentric layers of polarity .. micro metallic lattice work .. properties resembling a monopole but different .

The fact is this crystal the description of the find and the properties it displayed are in perfect keeping with the Sumerian and Egyptian models of a Pyramid or Tower ..

This key will also give you what you need to understand the function of a true pyramid .

It takes an awful lot reading of ancient texts to begin to understand what happened to us ...

Take the story of Marduk and Tiamat for example is an account of the attempted reconstruction of this tech and the repercussion of this technology out of control ..

The global stories of the stairway to heaven ..the rope or ladder to heaven etc .. the earth was connected to the sky and used as a means of travel to and fro ..

This connection was broken which had two repercussions first a conflagration then a flood ..

Try taking this find of Browns into account ..apply the properties to the structure ..then extrapolate ..and you'll get it .

Good luck on you quest to seek the truth of our past and our fall from grace ..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey, Harte, you read to dig into this guy?

Want some help?

Cities buried below sea level: all optical illusions caused by swimming fish.

How's that for a start?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

And if crustal plasticity is a fact ..that is during the melt off of the continental ice caps the water ran to the ocean basins and the sea floor sank due in a non uniform fashion due to the weight .

Its been theorized by numerous people that the massive,almost incomprehensibly vast amount of weight from the miles high ice and snow that accumulated at and around the earths poles during the apogee of the last ice age,actually caused the earth to tilt on its axis,partially falling over on itself and into its current position...

That horrific cataclysm would have annihilated almost every structure that happened to have been built and killed off most living things that happened to exist upon the earth when that devastating event took place.It probably occurred within a very short period of time,perhaps only a few short hours or minutes,maybe even less...

Unfortunately,the worlds ices and snows are melting ever more rapidly.The earth may soon be about to tilt itself again,back into its previous upright and more stable position.That back and forth tilting has most likely happened many times throughout the earths immensely long lifetime and it will happen again and again.We are absolutely powerless,theres nothing we can do about preventing it and theres nothing we can do to stop it...
edit on 7-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It's possible the ancients already knew this and maybe also that is the reason why they built with stone and other resources instead of building vunerable skyscrapers, buildings which wouldn't last a very long time. If you really think about it, it would not take much to wipe our modern civilisation completely of the face of the planet. Compared to the proof we have left now from the ancients, we are actually not the brighest generation in history and that includes thinking wise as well. Some of their feats, we cannot recreate to this very day which makes you wonder how they achieved it in the first place. Even the cities that have been found off the coasts of Japan and where ever else they may be are unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Think about how many millions of materialisticly enslaved,emotionally weak people get all bent out of shape and run around like chickens with their heads cut off,everytime the power goes out for a few hours and so just imagine their demented reactions during a world wide cataclysm,they would be instantly reduced and reverted and turned into hopelessly helpless blithering idiots...

edit on 7-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Mars was once covered with oceans and continents just like earth,think about that and in reality, whatever terrible calamity annihilated its biosphere and destroyed its atmosphere could happen to earth any day...

Yes, but Mars lost its atmosphere millions of years ago. It's smaller than Earth - a lot smaller, so it has less gravity.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Something horrible happened to mars and whatever atmosphere,hydrosphere and biosphere it may have once contained,was torn asunder and annihilated and the pyramidal structures,upright looking face and other such megalithic monuments,actually appear to be ancient ruins millions of years old...

The Face On Mars Pyramid Cities > www.dudeman.net...
edit on 8-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Something horrible happened to mars and whatever atmosphere,hydrosphere and biosphere it may have once contained,was torn asunder and annihilated and the pyramidal structures,upright looking face and other such megalithic monuments,actually appear to be ancient ruins millions of years old...

The Face On Mars Pyramid Cities > www.dudeman.net...

Something horrible did happen to Mars - its internal mantle cooled, its plate tectonics ceased to function, its atmosphere thinned as a result and it's now impossible for liquid water to exist on its surface for very long without subliminating away. Unfortunately all this was the result of Mars being so small. Mars 'died' billions of years ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Fearmongering again eh blocula?

You might want to research something called the Moon and something called 'tidal lock', you might also wish to consider, something called g r a v i t y

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by blocula

Fearmongering again eh blocula?

Say what you will,call what i'm doing whatever you want,i'm spreading very possible truths,in the shape and form of alternate ways of thinking,looking at different views of reality,exposing hidden truths that "they" have been intentionally suppressing away from "us" for far too long...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Say what you will,call what i'm doing whatever you want,i'm spreading very possible truths,in the shape and form of alternate ways of thinking,looking at different views of reality,exposing hidden truths that "they" have been intentionally suppressing away from "us" for far too long...

Well, you're being entertaining, I'll admit that much. In a "What the hell - is he crazy?" kind of way of course.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Einstein was perceived as crazy by many people,because he and other mental giants like him,were thinking and formulating ideas that were so many light years beyond the average mainstream person, they came across as being strange and unusual,when in reality,they were enlightened with minds that thought and acted many decades ahead of their time...

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join