It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Says Flying Saucers are Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

As far as the reality of UFOs, they are not what most everyone thinks or believes. For those whom have direct experience, this is the reality they face. Everyone else is blissfully ignorant of what is going on, while evaluating others whom have had experiences from the reality suggested in a tiny limited picture from TV, Book and popular culture.

When you do the research you see the proof. Many highly trained skeptics whom studied the problem with the best scientific understanding had to admit they where wrong and that this reality of UFO's was real once they did the study.

Here is what me might know now.

Tons of evidence in film, video, sworn testimony and scientific proof exists. Just not in your little living room and one conversation. It is in years of media and peoples experiences. Most gathered or destroyed by those who want the strategic advantage of the power it affords them.

First, there are uncounted species from places including those other than what we call our reality. The images and descriptions we have as a culture are from Sci Fi and fiction in most cases, but are tame in the extreme compared to the realities actually in play.

Once we have personal experiences to know that this is a reality, and we are even modestly educated in science and astronomy, we find we have to consider some new facts.

Every species has evolved in separate ecosystems, different gravity and mix of elemental gasses, mineral and liquid balanced environment, a different spectra star, planet, system, has had a completely unique history of discovery and evolution of their technology and society and government as well as their biology.

Outwardly and inwardly they will look different in varied ways, act different having a wider or objective perceptive and knowledge of reality, and even have ways of communicating beyond language. We are seeing that telepathy is real, and might actually be the universal language, because you need no words. What you think is exchanged in meaning, not symbols. In image, not description.

We are being visited by many species. Some have technologies that exhibit what we might think are impossible. (Take a laser back a mer 100 years to see this effect on someone then.) Others might be from outside what we call our time-space reference. Some might have a super-CERN in a box to create wormholes to take advantage of other dimensions to traverse vast distances without moving. Others might have even more effective means to travel in this universe and have learned from other species after their own contact and disclosures.

The configurations and behavior of these technologies in our airspace will then be quite varied and seem to contradict all we know of science in our reality in most cases. Because we simply do not have such here yet for any comparison or confirmation of their reality.

These species are from thousands to millions of years older than our own. They are so different from us that their mere presence imply a reality we cannot have a context. People report being frozen in fear and confusion by the implications of what they see in these beings.

According to sources, we are close to seeing our sciences make a leap to adulthood with some small corrections and combining Quantum, String and Newtonian in certain ways. We are close, but miles away in some ways.

We have no way yet of categorization or realization of the alien reality when we are confronted with their worlds. Some of them want things from us and will take advantage of our gullibility and nievity. Other species want to help us but can do so only in small incriments due to an understanding of the destructiveness of a too-fast orientation. They understand we must learn to stand on our own. We cannot advance hobbling around on their technological and cultural crutches forever. We have to stand on our own, without training wheels. Yet, for as may species as there likely are, there will be just as many ways of approaching a joining of species and worlds. So, we have to be advanced enough to learn.

We go to school as children to learn. We also go to "learn HOW to learn." We don't keep all our teachers on speed dial the rest of our lives. It is assumed we will have learned enough to do it on our own and make our own trails through life. The same simple logic is true for our species as a whole.

The alien species know that if we cannot learn to manage our own planet, we will never be a viable species. Individuals might survive, but we will destroy ourselves from our ignorance, greed and other deadly sins.

When growing a plant, we sometimes plant several at a time. The strongest we keep, and pull the rest. Performance is everything in survival as a species, and there is much indication our species was planted millions of years ago by species millions of years older. We need to perform much better or be left to die by our own ignorances.

"Proof" is only in the small limit of our understanding. Science uses the word almost only traditionally now, knowing that even reality as we experience it might all be a hologram projected from an awareness in agreement with other awarenesses. We and all we experience are ripples in a sea of Quantum Foam. In other words, we are saying we are nothing but awareness, interacting. What is real is what we believe. Proof is what we experience. Many, in fact thousands living and millions already left to history have proof (of alien worlds and technologies). If you are asking, you simply did not experience it yet.

Yet.

Many of us know from our experiences. Many others believe those they love and trust, but still lack direct experience, or the memory of such. So what proof could you possibly ask for that could be given besides an experience?

Who indeed can tell you what is real? If someone told you that your love for your child, sibling, lover, mother and father was just a neural chemical reaction in a bio-computing organism, therefore means nothing, would you believe it? Your experience says there is something real there. You might actually die to defend that self proof.

Did you know there is no proof that love is real? Emotions, happiness, sadness, pain,, fear, distress, worry...... No proof it exists. What do you say? Do you believe that?

Simple question. Were does proof come in to your acknowledging your own reality?

Are UFO's Aliens and Ghosts and other realities real? Ask those whom have experienced such. Eventually all is revealed. But why wait for the end of this life. Have the adventure of awareness and wonder now.

ZG

edit on 11/11/2010 by ZeroGhost because: Changed a "v" to an "f", if you must know. I'm OCD, what can I say?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

To paraphrase, they know we will never be able to manage our planet and that we are not a viable species?
This isn't quite accurate, and it has to do with who they are, really. For true ETs know fully well what earth is, and why we're here. And in this duality school there are equal sides for positive and negative, the whole planet may be negative run, but positives are watching over from the cosmos and our own solar system/neighborhood, but also, Higher Ups. The adults are monitoring the playground no matter what it seems and while things do occur out of free will for our lessons and the eventual progression of individuals, they are aware of the "bigger" kids picking on the smaller ones. Its not really about our species being viable or progressing, but our consciousness.

And what are the crafts we see? Some may be physical vessels, vehicles, some could be ET, not just black op, but portals/doorways, dimensional gateways, whole worlds, many things contained in seemingly small oftened covered with lights, package we call ufos.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

To paraphrase, they know we will never be able to manage our planet and that we are not a viable species?
This isn't quite accurate, and it has to do with who they are, really. For true ETs know fully well what earth is, and why we're here. And in this duality school there are equal sides for positive and negative, the whole planet may be negative run, but positives are watching over from the cosmos and our own solar system/neighborhood, but also, Higher Ups. The adults are monitoring the playground no matter what it seems and while things do occur out of free will for our lessons and the eventual progression of individuals, they are aware of the "bigger" kids picking on the smaller ones. Its not really about our species being viable or progressing, but our consciousness.

And what are the crafts we see? Some may be physical vessels, vehicles, some could be ET, not just black op, but portals/doorways, dimensional gateways, whole worlds, many things contained in seemingly small oftened covered with lights, package we call ufos.

Agreed. But I am taking responsibility for a planet full of people and must push for better awareness and knowledge. All is not all hunky dory in play land. We have to grow in ways we are not taught, or allowed to.

I know we have to bootstrap our survival. We might have some help in the way of information from outside, but we have to do the work. Thinking in any way we are clear of responsibility is like swimming a river with a backpack of heavy assumptions. You will sink in the attempt. I prefer to assume we have a lot of work ahead, and not rest until we evolve to a survivable status.

First question some well known scientists would ask an alien: How did you survive your ignorance?

UFO's and Aliens are all of the above and more. But what are we? Simple infections of a beautiful loving planet, or sleeping stewards who need to wake and get to work? Even with no death, there is responsibility and compassion. We are not selfless enough to learn what is needed in a conventional manor it seems. I would like to evolve without depending on others as much as possible. When you give responsibility to someone else, you loose the power to change the result. We must realize our true nature and strengths before we can be trusted to have such a gift of a planet as Earth is. We have been duped into thinking the government, the church, Insurance and a host of other deceiving entities will take care of us. We will need to work it out. Soon.

We have a living eternal spirit too. It is all linked, and a wonder in the process of discovering it's infinite nature. Our infinite nature.

We do not know who we are and will not truly, until we know who we were and where we need to grow, and deal with it. But it's all love, man.

ZG

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Even if aliens exist and i am sure they do, someone had to be the ultimate creator of everything.

Not if time doesn't go in a straight line. Which it doesn't. In that case, things create themselves in a continuous loop.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025
The existence of extraterrestrials and flying saucers is well known
to top public officials of every major country on the planet.
That's not what Bill Clinton and Gerald Ford said. They were both interested in knowing if there was some ET secret, and after leaving office they didn't rule out the possibility that there is such a secret, but if there is, nobody ever told them.

Gerald Ford UFOs

Ford’s actions as congressman, senator, Vice-President, and President became the subject of a letter written to Ford after he retired. The letter, asking Ford what he had done about the UFO problem during his various government roles, was addressed to him by George Filer, UFO researcher and former Air Force Intelligence officer.

In his response to the letter Ford stated that if the UFO secrets had been given to some Presidents, he was not one of them:

"During my public career in Congress, as Vice President and President, I made various requests for information on UFOs. The official authorities always denied the UFO allegations. As a result I have no information that may be helpful to you."

Clinton made some public statements indicating that he as a top official wasn't sure if he had been told all the secrets, here's his comment on Roswell:

www.presidentialufo.com...

This is what Clinton said in his speech,

I got a letter from 13-year-old Ryan from Belfast. Now, Ryan, if you're out in the crowd tonight, here's the answer to your question. No, as far as I know, an alien spacecraft did not crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. And, Ryan, if the United States Air Force did recover alien bodies, they didn't tell me about it, either, and I want to know.

And Clinton's Hong Kong comments were interesting:

"I did attempt to find out if there were any secret government documents that revealed things. If there were, they were concealed from me too. And if there were, well I wouldn't be the first American president that underlings have lied to, or that career bureaucrats have waited out. But there may be some career person sitting around somewhere, hiding these dark secrets, even from elected presidents. But if so, they successfully eluded me…and I'm almost embarrassed to tell you I did (chuckling) try to find out."

I don't think these presidential quotes support the assertion that "The existence of extraterrestrials and flying saucers is well known to top public officials of every major country on the planet." and Clinton certainly leaves the door open to the possibility that there are ET secrets but nobody ever told him.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

President Harry Truman & MJ 12

President Harry Truman formed the highly secret group (code named MJ-12) which stood for Majestic-12. The sole purpose of this group was to investigate UFOs and report their findings to the president. Majestic-12 was established by a special executive order of President Truman on September 24, 1947, three months after the crash at Roswell, New Mexico.

A briefing document describing the group for incoming president Dwight Eisenhower was leaked and is now available to almost anyone. I have included it in the Documents section of this website. The government denies the existence of such a group or document. The authenticity of the document cannot be proven, but the reality and the purpose of MJ-12 has been confirmed with many high-level sources over the years.

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."

President Harry Truman White House Press Conference April 4, 1950.

You have to be a little careful with the Truman stuff. That quote is not legitimate, he never even held a press conference on that date. He was vacationing in Florida on that day.

There is, however, plenty of irrefutable evidence regarding Truman's keen interest in UFOs.

Most credible UFO researchers regard the Majestic 12 documents as a fraud.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What is it that you feel is the taking responsibility, in this school? Why are we in school for the most part, though everyone is here for different reasons? Because we are to wake up to things, the way the world is and find our Love for each other, to grow in kindness/compassion/forgiveness/ non-reactiveness/tolerance, patience/sharing/charity. To improve our weaknesses, to improve ourselves. To strive to become the next step, or more evolved loving consciousness here. But as a school, is it possible for all of humanity to wake up and the race itself to progress? If its ready to, it will, Teachers don't give higher level students lower level tests. But there are different grades of awareness here. Though I agree if more numbers wake up part of taking responsibility would be finding effective peaceful mature ways of solving this planets mismanagement problem, and making in roads of peace, not war, and sharing, no hungry or homeless. For those are the two big tests here. And not judging others, including the leaders.

ETs know why we're here, the positives understand a great deal about things.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

President Jimmy Carter had a dramatic UFO experience when he was running for president. On his way to a two-day religious conference Carter saw a UFO. He and his entourage were so disturbed by the experience that they spent the next two days discussing UFOs and extraterrestrials instead of the planned conference agenda.

"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen," said Carter. "It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified flying objects in the sky."

about the size of the moon?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

As usual, the public is the last to know. Not only do world political leaders already know about aliens, but, so do leaders in every field, including science, education, industry, the media, even sports. So stop asking, 'If aliens are real, how come the media doesn't know?' You're making the assumption that they don't know. Well, many of them do know! No, not your everyday, local, 5:00 p.m. newscaster. They're too low on the food chain. I mean key people at the top. You will discover more about this as you click through my web pages.

Through "your web pages"? A "document on your website"? OK now tell us what the name of your website is and maybe then we can go and look at what you refer to.

edit on 12-11-2010 by trailertrash because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by andy1033
Even if aliens exist and i am sure they do, someone had to be the ultimate creator of everything.

Not if time doesn't go in a straight line. Which it doesn't. In that case, things create themselves in a continuous loop.

lol, but something had to start it.

I know what you mean, i too think time travel both ways is ossible.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

probably not, but we are using windows 7 that was probably constructed by them first...or you could think outside the box and the technology that we use today that has to do with HIGH POWER PROCESSORS... yes alien

I know you joke about it hence the
, but why do some people assume that any half decent tech is alien inspired? (Not saying Windows as an example)
No matter what, at some point, someone has invented it. Whether they're sitting on a stool in a lab on Earth or on a planet in another star system. Someone somewhere invented it originally

So if THEY can invent it, why cant WE invent it? Scientists and inventors do not sit around waiting for alien craft to crash so they can back engineer everything.

Have some self respect for your species!
We built the pyramids, we built jet engines, we built nuclear bombs and we built computers!

We're bloody awesome!

(This mini-rant can also go for the people who think that humans have alien DNA inside them - how did that 1st alien species originate? It's been a long struggle but we came out as the dominant species on this planet without any alien intervention)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The question really should be: "Who says they're NOT real?" It's impossible to find any government official who will flat-out say UFOs or flying saucers are Real.

President Ronald Reagan

Addressing the United Nations September 21, 1987

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And, yet I ask you, is not an alien force already among us?"

When Reagan said "alien force," he wasn't talking about the Democrats. I have not only confirmed this quote, I also have it on videotape, and in full color. The fact of alien visitors is well known and openly discussed inside the United Nations.

I believe your Reagan quote is taken a bit out of context. In the next sentence, Reagan rhetorically asked what could be more "alien" that "war and the threat of war". He wasn't saying that extraterrestrials are here. At least he wasn't saying so directly.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

The question really should be: "Who says they're NOT real?" It's impossible to find any government official who will flat-out say UFOs or flying saucers are Real.

President Ronald Reagan

Addressing the United Nations September 21, 1987

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And, yet I ask you, is not an alien force already among us?"

When Reagan said "alien force," he wasn't talking about the Democrats. I have not only confirmed this quote, I also have it on videotape, and in full color. The fact of alien visitors is well known and openly discussed inside the United Nations.

I believe your Reagan quote is taken a bit out of context. In the next sentence, Reagan rhetorically asked what could be more "alien" that "war and the threat of war". He wasn't saying that extraterrestrials are here. At least he wasn't saying so directly.

I I believe you need more knowledge about Reagan

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join