It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The British crown completes its seizure of power over the world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Yes. The link is to a post by the author of all roads lead to Rome thread, one of the greats.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Keep in mind: The United States may have been the greatest gift ever given to The East India Company 😀

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTrollOK

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Keep in mind: The United States may have been the greatest gift ever given to The East India Company 😀

I know. Further articles will be a surprise for you))))

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

James S. Henry, former chief economist at McKinsey & Company, estimates that about $35 trillion is hidden in British tax havens, and $6.1 trillion in British dependencies. dollars As a result of these offshoring policies, 60% of global trade now consists of domestic transactions within multinational companies. In general, thanks to offshore companies, multinational corporations do not pay about $240 billion a year in taxes.

Lets look at James S. Henry, his articles and the 'facts' you claimed in your OP shall we?
He's a contributor and researcher thats part of this little article here....

www.bbc.co.uk...

Trump and Russia: A Long Relationship
The Real Story
How do you separate fact from rumour in President Trump's connections with Russia?

He also wrote this article here...

www.the-american-interest.com...

The Curious World of Donald Trump’s Private Russian Connections
JAMES S. HENRY
Did the American people really know they were putting such a “well-connected” guy in the White House?

“Tell me who you walk with and I’ll tell you who you are.”

—Cervantes

“I’ve always been blessed with a kind of intuition about people that allows me to sense who the sleazy guys are, and I stay far away.”

—Donald Trump, Surviving at the Top

Even before the November 8 election, many leading Democrats were vociferously demanding that the FBI disclose the fruits of its investigations into Putin-backed Russian hackers. Instead FBI Director Comey decided to temporarily revive his zombie-like investigation of Hillary’s emails. That decision may well have had an important impact on the election, but it did nothing to resolve the allegations about Putin. Even now, after the CIA has disclosed an abstract of its own still-secret investigation, it is fair to say that we still lack the cyberspace equivalent of a smoking gun.

Fortunately, however, for those of us who are curious about Trump’s Russian connections, there is another readily accessible body of material that has so far received surprisingly little attention. This suggests that whatever the nature of President-elect Donald Trump’s relationship with President Putin, he has certainly managed to accumulate direct and indirect connections with a far-flung private Russian/FSU network of outright mobsters, oligarchs, fraudsters, and kleptocrats.

As for your $35 trillion that's hidden in British tax havens, and $6.1 trillion in British dependencies, I couldn't find any reference to this being soley in British Tax havens and his investigations was to do with Tax Havens in general which are used to hide wealth, and the first comprehensive estimate of the size and growth of the global offshore industry.

Here's a link to one of his actual articles about tax havens in PDF form. Something you don't seem to want to do is actually provide links for the data you claim is accurate???
www.taxjustice.net...

A significant fraction of global private financial wealth by our estimates, at least $21 to $32 trillion as of 2010 has been invested virtually tax free through the world's still expanding black hole of more than 80 'offshore' secrecy jurisdictions.

Since the late 1970s, investigative journalists, tax authorities, drug enforcement officials,terrorist trackers, and national security experts and few economists have gradually become aware that there is indeed a vast deal of money a large and growing chunk of the world's private wealth and income hidden out there, not so much in the land, but 'offshore', protected by a highly paid, industrious bevy of professional enablers in the private banking, legal, accounting, and investment industries, taking advantage of the increasingly borderless, frictionless global economy.

Grade school geography conditions us to think of 'offshore' as a physical location. Indeed, some residential havens like Singapore and Switzerland do specialize in providing secure low tax physical residences to the worlds wealthiest people, along with expensive private schools, hospitals, and resorts to enhance the family dynasties human capital; and highly secure storage facilities for private collections of art, gold,jewels, classic cars, yachts, planes, weapons and other trinkets.

However, private banking has long since become virtual. So the term 'offshore' refers not so much to the actual physical location of private assets or liabilities, but to nominal, hyper portable, multi jurisdictional often quite temporary locations of networks of legal and quasi legal entities and arrangements that manage and control private wealth.

I also found this article interesting with comments again from James S.Henry...
btlonline.org...

JAMES S. HENRY: I come to this story with a strong interest in offshore banking and Cyprus has for over a decade been the principle conduit of what’s called “round-tripping.” It’s where Russian investors, to protect their assets, they take and book their investments into Russia by way of Cyprus companies or trusts. And they also use Cyprus banks because Cyprus is a member of the EU since 2004. It used the euro currency since 2008, and so there’s a lot of Russian money that’s been flowing through Cyprus banks. In 2013, this came to a head because the Cyprus banking system basically collapsed. There had been so much funny money coming out of Russia into Cyprus and they had invested this in Greek bonds and all kinds of dubious real estate projects that the banking system something like 12 times GDP in terms of total exposure/total debt and the banking system collapsed.

You seem to clearly enjoy twisting the facts and down right lying to meet your own agenda and to support your propaganda against the west, or do you dare once post some links???

edit on 26-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Not really. A lot of countries under British rule realized there was nothing keeping them there after the Queen died.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Before brexit there was foundation x in 2010.

The whole concept is flawed having no eye to eye understanding with the indigenous peoples they murder.

Already familiar with the why, thanks for showing the how.

It was an interesting/fantastical speech but IIRC Lord James had got pissed off his face on sherry at the House of Lords bar prior to the debate and was drunkenly rambling about a scam he and others had fallen for purportrated by a non-existent company calling themselves 'The Office of International Treasury Control' who falsely claimed to own the world's largest ammount of gold bullion.

It was a very poor quality nigerian email style scam where Company Head claimed to have done a doctorate at a non-existent 'Bond University' and the adresses on their official correspondence didn't even exist.

Despite this they very nearly bought Land Rover for £1, claiming the imaginary money £5Bn in this sale would be paid at a later date.

Hate to use Wiki as a source but for once they have a good overview of how OITC also scammed Fiji and Ecuador out of billions before they were arrested by Cambodian authorities.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-5-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Not really, it’s quite simple in knowing what your answer is.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Because I understood

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The Russians have a proverb: “Don’t wake up trouble while it’s quiet.”

You really shouldn't poke a hornets nest.....but you seem insistent on doing so.
You reap what you sow RT.

You and your colleagues very mockingly encouraged me to publish this series of articles.

How and when?

You. So now blame yourself.

I think you should be questioning yourself, posting a thread that quite blatantly contradicts so many of your other posts.

edit on 26/5/24 by Freeborn because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theshadowknows

A lot of countries under British rule realized there was nothing keeping them there after the Queen died.

Which countries?
When?

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Do explain?

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Charles knows he'll be booted out as soon as he voices personal political views or attempts to get in the way of Parliament and public.

Said the fly of the spider

a reply to: bastion

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Barbados so far, but Belize, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Grenada, and St. Kitts and others are planning on doing the same thing.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Nice story but the British royal family can't even control what all tabloids write about them, let alone most of the world. Any evidence to support your fantastic claims or are you just being creative?

It's ALL there in the Study of " Real History " . Seek and you shall Find .....

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why should I? Maybe read the answers again and you’ll understand ?

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theshadowknows

They aren't 'under British rule', they have the ruling monarch of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as their Head of State.
Its more of a ceremonial role than anything else and they have very, very little actual power or influence.
They are all independent countries with their own legislative bodies.

If they no longer wish to have Charlie as their Head of State that's entirely their choice, no-one is forcing them one way or the other.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I see you've now abandoned your thread and moved on as usual without answering any questions about the false data you've posted.

I see you have nothing to say about your incorrect information about James S. Henry and his articles, even after I supplied a link to the actual data that 'Henry posted which was about global offshore tax havens used by the super rich including lots of Russians like Putin and not really about British Monarchies controlling world financhies which you claimed.
You also missed out the fact that James S. Henry was one of the journalists that promoted the 'Steele' dossier about Trump and his connection to Russian money??
edit on 27-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Nobody is truly under British rule anymore except for Northern Ireland.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join