It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Says Flying Saucers are Real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The question really should be: "Who says they're NOT real?" It's impossible to find any government official who will flat-out say UFOs or flying saucers are Real.

President Ronald Reagan

Addressing the United Nations September 21, 1987

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And, yet I ask you, is not an alien force already among us?"

When Reagan said "alien force," he wasn't talking about the Democrats. I have not only confirmed this quote, I also have it on videotape, and in full color. The fact of alien visitors is well known and openly discussed inside the United Nations.

Speaking of Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev at the Geneva Summit Conference in 1985, Reagan said,

"How much easier his task and mine might be in these meetings we hold if suddenly there was a threat to this world from another species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries, and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this earth together."

President Jimmy Carter

President Jimmy Carter had a dramatic UFO experience when he was running for president. On his way to a two-day religious conference Carter saw a UFO. He and his entourage were so disturbed by the experience that they spent the next two days discussing UFOs and extraterrestrials instead of the planned conference agenda.

"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen," said Carter. "It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified flying objects in the sky."

Although he touted himself as a humble "peanut farmer," Carter was a sophisticated observer. He was a graduate in nuclear physics and served as an officer on U.S. Navy nuclear submarines. Carter later declared: "If I become president, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and scientists."

In 1977, after Carter had been elected president and tried to open the UFO files, he was told by the heads of the intelligence agencies that he, as president, did not have a high enough security clearance to even SEE the files! The intelligence community had immediately gone to work to prevent Carter from investigating further.

The chief of the Air Force community relations division, Colonel Charles Senn wrote the following in a letter to Lieutenant Duward Crow of NASA: "I sincerely hope that you are successful in preventing reopening of UFO investigations."

President Harry Truman & MJ 12

President Harry Truman formed the highly secret group (code named MJ-12) which stood for Majestic-12. The sole purpose of this group was to investigate UFOs and report their findings to the president. Majestic-12 was established by a special executive order of President Truman on September 24, 1947, three months after the crash at Roswell, New Mexico.

A briefing document describing the group for incoming president Dwight Eisenhower was leaked and is now available to almost anyone. I have included it in the Documents section of this website. The government denies the existence of such a group or document. The authenticity of the document cannot be proven, but the reality and the purpose of MJ-12 has been confirmed with many high-level sources over the years.

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."

President Harry Truman White House Press Conference April 4, 1950.

And There more Names. of high People in High Places Who have talked about All this.

LIKE: President Gerald Ford - J. Edgar Hoover - Victor Marchetti - Roscoe Hillenkoetter

George C. Marshall - Colonel Philip J. Corso - Wendelle Stevens - U Get The Point
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry Goldwater

"The subject of UFOs is one that has interested me for some long time. About ten or twelve years ago I made an effort to find out what was in the building at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base where the information is stored that has been collected by the Air Force, and I was understandably denied this request. It is still classified above Top Secret. I have, however, heard that there is a plan under way to release some, if not all, of this material in the near future. I'm just as anxious to see this material as you are, and I hope we will not have to wait much longer."

Barry Goldwater
Senator
(in a letter to Shlomo Arnon)
March 28, 1975

"I have every confidence that the American public would be able to take such information without hysteria. The fear of the unknown is always greater than the fear of the known."

Walter H. Moeller
Representative, Ohio

"If this information could be presented in such a way as to appeal to reason, and not to emotion, I think it would be a good thing."

Ralph J. Scott
Representative, North Carolina

"I have discussed this with the affected agencies of the government, and they are of the opinion that it is unwise to publicize the matter at this time."

Richard B. Russell
Senator

Ignorance Is No Longer an Option

As usual, the public is the last to know. Not only do world political leaders already know about aliens, but, so do leaders in every field, including science, education, industry, the media, even sports. So stop asking, 'If aliens are real, how come the media doesn't know?' You're making the assumption that they don't know. Well, many of them do know! No, not your everyday, local, 5:00 p.m. newscaster. They're too low on the food chain. I mean key people at the top. You will discover more about this as you click through my web pages.

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

edit on 11-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: missed spell

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All valid quotes. I wonder if Bill Gates knows and if aliens use Windows 7

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
All valid quotes. I wonder if Bill Gates knows and if aliens use Windows 7

probably not, but we are using windows 7 that was probably constructed by them first...or you could think outside the box and the technology that we use today that has to do with HIGH POWER PROCESSORS... yes alien

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, first, UFO means Unidentified flying object, so, there are always unidentified flying objets, so is obvious that UFO are real.

Now, UFO is not equal a flying saucer or alien vessels.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There are people whom are intrigued by the wonder of UFO/Aliens, want to believe and so say they do.

There are those whom have achieved a level of intelligence and understanding that see that it is more than possible, and actually see such as reality as yet unexperienced.

Then there are those whom have seen things they cannot explain, and then believe they are or could be true, and so say they believe.

But there are those whom have seen, touched and experienced the reality of this, and know they have seen the world as infinity larger than previously imagined.

Belief might allow us to take the next step and consider how we should be ready to change.

I "believe" this is a path of knowledge for our species and our world now.

ZG

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I guess my question is, "What do you mean by 'real?'" And what do they mean by real? Also, everybody has a right to an opinion, but until they can cough up proof that we can take to every lab on Earth and get pretty much the same decision, I don't care who they are or what title they have. They're no more qualified to talk about it than I am.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

the problem is......if somebody DID have conclusive evidence and they sent it off, do you think that evidence would make it's way around the scientific community? or would it just disappear mysteriously?

Dr. Leir supposedly has evidence from the surgeries he has performed. But is that enough evidence?

Also: if a flying saucer crash landed, who would be there first to pick up the evidence?(Military) Would they let the public know they found something? Of course not.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
the problem is......if somebody DID have conclusive evidence and they sent it off, do you think that evidence would make it's way around the scientific community? or would it just disappear mysteriously?

After 60-plus years, I think a little bit of it would have slipped through the impenetrable net run by the Men In Black. You hear stories of evidence vanishing, and after that, who's to know how good it really was? But I guess the way to avoid that would be to have a lot of really good evidence. Enough for everybody. I haven't seen that, though.

Dr. Leir supposedly has evidence from the surgeries he has performed. But is that enough evidence?

I guess you answered your first question by yourself. Leir has "evidence." Has it mysteriously vanished? Nope. But it also hasn't proven anything.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Exactly, It's not enough evidence to conclusively say........(but what he has supposedly found is pretty astonishing to say the least). I really don't think anybody will ever provide a "smoking gun". We'll just have to hope for a full on invasion as evidence.(lets hope not) It's alot like trying to prove that ghosts are real. You can sit there and look at videos and pics all day, but nobody will ever get a peice of a ghost to take back to a lab to be studied.

But then again....is there any proof that black holes exist?(of course I believe they do)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There is more evidence and witnesses to UFOs than to existence of god or the crucifixion of Jesus. Yet the latter does not receive anywhere near the scrutiny.

Interesting.

Yes god is real but another intelligent lifeform from another planet or dimension is not. Great!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025

President Ronald Reagan

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And, yet I ask you, is not an alien force already among us?"

When Reagan said "alien force," he wasn't talking about the Democrats. I have not only confirmed this quote, I also have it on videotape, and in full color.
No he wasn't talking about Democrats, he was talking about war (and the threat of war), which you edited out of the quote:

en.wikiquote.org...

Can we and all nations not live in peace? In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think the presidents are told some truths, and they just tell you they are not.

Like the quote attributed to bill clinton.

"The alien question is worse than anyone can imagine"

Ok i may be paraphrasing, but who knows what that sort of remark means, and its well known clinton was interested.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by remrem
Yes god is real but another intelligent lifeform from another planet or dimension is not. Great!

Even if aliens exist and i am sure they do, someone had to be the ultimate creator of everything.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Most if not ALL "UFO's" are MAN-MADE!!! The perfect cover for this is the "alien" and "space ship" craze and hysteria which is absolutely ENCOURAGED for concealing it all.

The current technology is beyond science fiction and nobody will hear a peep about it until decades from now. And at that time, (when the current craft will be obsolete) they will ABSOLUTELY 100% blow peoples minds. And that will be when it is OBSOLETE.

So keep chasing space alians and saucers if anyone wishes. Whatever floats your boat, er a saucer.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

There is more evidence and witnesses to UFOs than to existence of god or the crucifixion of Jesus. Yet the latter does not receive anywhere near the scrutiny.

Interesting.

You are right, I guess it comes down to how much of an impact one has over the other. Religion has been around for a long time. Ufo's however, did not come into the human psyche till very recently. Who knows, maybe in 100 years the people that deny the existence of Ufo's will be the ones labeled "nuts" "loonies"...whatever.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

MiCro/Window is a reversed, back software

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Interesting.

Absolutely correct. And truly sad for the deluded that refuse to acknowledge it.

In FACT, there is ALSO more evidence of a jolly white bearded man from the North Pole, dressed in red who rides a sleigh pulled by reindeer and visits all the children of the world in a single night who ALSO has more evidence then the Christian super star!! At least people have actually "touched" or "spoken" to which they can claim to be an actual eyewitness to Santa!!

100% correct!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Interesting.

Absolutely correct. And truly sad for the deluded that refuse to acknowledge it.

In FACT, there is ALSO more evidence of a jolly white bearded man from the North Pole, dressed in red who rides a sleigh pulled by reindeer and visits all the children of the world in a single night who ALSO has more evidence then the Christian super star!! At least people have actually "touched" or "spoken" to which they can claim to be an actual eyewitness to Santa!!

100% correct!!

The existence of extraterrestrials and flying saucers is well known
to top public officials of every major country on the planet.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025

President Ronald Reagan

When Reagan said "alien force," he wasn't talking about the Democrats. I have not only confirmed this quote, I also have it on videotape, and in full color.
No he wasn't talking about Democrats, he was talking about war (and the threat of war), which you edited out of the quote:

en.wikiquote.org...

Can we and all nations not live in peace? In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal
Well, first, UFO means Unidentified flying object, so, there are always unidentified flying objets, so is obvious that UFO are real.

Now, UFO is not equal a flying saucer or alien vessels.

IS THE USA .. nothing is unidentified in are USA air. .... get that,,,

is a big cover up with that UFO .. smh lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join