It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

I see the sequential numbers, too. Synchonicities. Each number has a different meaning. A lot of people see them. They are part of some people's programs. Sleeper said it means nothing to him or Milton. Well, that's the official stance, anyway.

Cheers,
chutso

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Only for warped minds---

Even though the calculations seem to accurately predict orbits and movements of celestial bodies? I am not necessarily disagreeing with you, I am just curious how the math would fit unless the geodesic geometry and tensor calculus happens to simply accurately measure the gravitational effect of mass per given geometric relation on another body of matter. Which I suppose would make sense since all the celestial bodies gravity we measure are essential big balls. Would you say this to be true? As well what of the seemingly time-warp effects cause by gravity that General Relativity also seems to be able to account in it's calculations?

The only thing at rest is Milton, nothing else is at rest, in fact everything for that "matter" is moving at the speed of light. We just don’t feel the wind blowing in our hair, only the static---

I understand this but I meant in relation to the mass. How ever isn't the 'static' in motion also?

Gravity is the juice squeezed out of matter

A cryptic, if not vague answer. Care to explain what that means? Or is this one of those subjects that is off limits? If so, are photons, and the em field off limits as well?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sleeper, i suppose that this is the reason that 'some' scientist haven't been able to figure out gravity yet-----; is it because they're looking a long the lines of a 3d, phenomenon; instead of looking at the big picture; that gravity exist in many(if not all) dimensions?

And doesent that mean the secret to manapulating/directing it---- is through non-3d(well some of it) means: since it's universal, source-energy that exist everywhere, thus making it truly magic/magnetic(as we know magic anyways)?

[edit on 27-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by pak88

I see the sequential numbers, too. Synchonicities. Each number has a different meaning. A lot of people see them. They are part of some people's programs. Sleeper said it means nothing to him or Milton. Well, that's the official stance, anyway.

Cheers,
chutso

Precisely. But "sleeper" also said that numbers are subtle means of the gods communicating to certain humans. And by the sequential numbers, i'm experiencing daily.... the gods sure must be busy

And on another note, eleven also can be translated as Aquarius: the 11th sign of the zodiac. And we're supposedly heading into the age aquarius(BTW my zodiac also) so thats just something else to think about

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello again, Sleeper. I've got another question for you:

I've been having a discussion with an acquaintance of mine over the past month or so about higher self-awareness and self-consciousness in animals. I personally think that the higher order of animals (mammal or not) have the same tools we humans have, but they are obviously not as well developed. I also think that, since they have the tools, they can be taught higher consciousness and self-awareness, and that as humans we are only a mere step into the world of consciousness ourselves. At the tip of the ice berg, as the saying goes.

The whole discussion stemmed from his wanting to become a vegetarian not only for health purposes, but because we are killing conscious beings. In my view, practically all beings on this planet aside from elements are conscious, but at different levels of development, and it is possible to teach higher consciousness just as it is possible to teach someone a harder level of math, but the process is obviously an evolutionary ability that has many small changes that are done over the course of "X large measurement" of years. That is why I said that we shouldn't exactly expect our cows we line up for slaughter to build a monument to the Sun and worship it through chants said in a discernible language. They are bred and live very short lives with very little stimulus, so the probability of higher-consciousness evolution is improbable to say the least, unless an unseen force is tampering with them.

What does Milton and/or yourself have to say about the evolution of consciousness in non-human entities on the planet earth?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Thanks for all the posts in this thread, very enlightening and interesting stuff. Some people don't believe this stuff but I do of course which is why I don't mention it to my friends or family. Anyway I had a couple questions and hopefully you can answer them or at least point me in the right direction. Sorry if these are repeat questions....
1) Is there a way to tap into or control the dreams we have? Other posts have talked about "lucid dreaming" and all that but I was just wondering if we could take control of those more realistic dreams that we have. I've had dreams where I have woken up very quickly feeling like I was falling....fighting as an Allied soldier during WWII, crazy stuff, so I was just wondering. And remember more of the dreams as well??
2) I've woken up or partially woken up and not been able to move my legs at all, really weird feeling and I was wondering if this had anything to do with abductions from ET's, or normal dreaming states, etc?
Thanks for all the work you've done on ATS, it's great stuff!!
Also, can you provide the link to your BLOG so I can read that as well, couldn't find it.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

So is this a chess game with good e.t.'s and bad ones?

They know how it will end up at the end, aren't they the same type of e.t. or a class lower one with not so many perks?

This all sounds biblical kind-of, bad e.t.'s taking down as many souls as possible before the end of their demise.

I would imagine as bad as they are they would not be demoted to far like earth what are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hello sleeper,

As you have posted previously in this thread, you stated that most of us have our own Milton's that watch over us.

I feel like my (milton) has been avoiding me, mainly because I am always asking for too much. I have a feeling that in my future I am going to something great. I just want to know how to pursue that feeling. Any suggestions on getting an answer from my milton?

Say hello to Milton for me and tell him I'd love to meet him someday.

v3locity

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

Where exactly do the higher beings reside where they can look over us?

How many people can one being look over simultaneously?

How many great civilizations have been on this Earth before Atlantis?
If the Earth is about 4 Billion Years old and civilizations only last 10,000 to 100,000 years then wow.

What do you think the ET will let remain from this civilization after it is gone to confuse the people of the next? (Like the pyramids have for us)

What do the ET have in store for us over the next 20 years? What are their plans for the planet in that time?

What should we stock in our fridges to attract and make contact with ET's?
Would a big food sign painted on the roof help?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pak88

11 is also representative of "the master". but the master can be on either side of the coin. I am aquarius,too. plus in numerology my number is composed to two 11s. when i was little, ET used to show me a nearly empty hour glass with the mental impression "11". i see all the other numbers, too, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s. But I don't want to get off track on Sleeper's thread. I'm glad to know I am not the only one experiencing them on this thread.

[edit on 28/12/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Everyone in our lives no matter how brief has a connection to us from the past. That's why doing the right thing is not only right but crucial in every encounter we have with other people we bump into during our walk through this life---because we will see them again after this life and possibly for all eternity----like it or not---those we hurt and those we help will be back----as the Arnold Schwarzenegger would say.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well, I've got a question for ya -

For how long do you think the U/S will last?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi Sleeper,
Great thread! Funny that the questions just keep coming...

Got a couple for you. What is the daily news like on planets that have gone through disclosure and have regular communications with other planets. It seems there would be no end to the news coming in, almost an overload situation!

Hi ranch

It’s so subtle that many don’t see the transition---like going from horse and buggy to model T---from dirigibles to airplanes and then jets. The transition is going on right under our noses---

Also, since you've been to Saturn can you comment about what the gigantic elongated craft obserned by Hubble may be? It appears as a long cylinder in Saturn's rings. Thanks and enjoy the holidays!

Definitely swamp gas---

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
Hi Sleeper,
Thank you for your dedication.

What do you have to say about the hollow earth theory?

Hi ANTHONY

There are many large caverns in the earth but the earth is not hollow

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrhenn32
Hey sleeper. Its nice to hear so much from you. You have been an inspiration for me with your and Milton's advice and answers. I wanted to say something I have been holding back out of fear that it may be wrong. I have what others would call a drinking problem. I usually drink a whole 750ml bottle of vodka once or twice a week and feel it uplifts my spirit. I know its wrong to hurt our containers but isn't it okay if drinking occasionally once or twice a week like that makes one feel good about themselves and makes them happy and as long as one stays out of trouble? I know it is alot of alcohol but it really does uplift my soul and I feel so much better about myself and others around me when in a stupor phase or a sober phase. I will love to hear your input and will do what you and Milton think is right. Thanks and tell Milton not to forget me.

Hi chrhenn

Well if your liver is not complaining and you are not a danger on the roads there is certainly no laws against it for those of age.

Nevertheless, every “over” indulgence comes with a price tag---eventually----and then the piper will collect his dues.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo777
sleeper

1)did you know the "truth" in Italy sleeper?

I did

2)what is the true the vatican hydes YOU KNOW SOMETING?

They water down their wine

3)did you know leo zagamy?

No

4)is milton a positive ET?

Well he hasn’t asked me to slash anyone’s tires, so I’m thinking he is Ok

5)sleeper why the ET activity IS MORE frequent IN THE nordic places?

They only think that, but it’s not true

6)tell me more about jupiter ,saturn or the planets of this solar sistem experiences you dont habe writed in your blog plis(.

Way too much to tell, I may put it in a book some day and make lots of money---

7)Habe you see the black spots in jupiter after shumaker levy9?

It’s been awhile

8)you know someting about the goverment activity of usa, rusia or china in space?

They don’t even know about it

9)milton is married whith a sexy et
?

He is not married but something about him attracts the babes

10) ask milton what he think about indigos plis sleeper

Indigos don’t ask questions

any advice in the search of balance in this life?.

Be generous with your love, even to those you hate and your life will be in perfect balance

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sleeper,
Just wondered what your comments on "secret space program" are?
I am especially interested wrt Mars..
BP

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers

Originally posted by sleeper
Some are not aware that they are ghost or that they are dead.

Now thats creepy. You mean like Bruce Willis in the I see dead people movie?

And thanks for your last answer.

Hi tom

Yes there are spooks that have passed and don’t know it yet.

Also there are some people who think they are alive and technically and physically they are---but they are already dead even though they walk among us.

This planet is filled with zombies---zombies being people with no purpose in this life, and no love for anyone---love is life---abundant love is abundant life

The spark of life is the love we have in us---even a spark is good---but to hobnob with the gods at higher levels of existence that spark needs to be a blowtorch.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hey Sleeper,

On a scale of 1 to 10 of weirdness (based on your YOUR personal ET experiences and/or accumulated knowledge), how would you rate the following scenario as a real possibility:

ET can fly in and out of our eye(s), or anywhere else on the body, as if it were a ship docking into landing station on a planet.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thanks for your indulgence,

Chutso

Hi Chutso

Ets can dance on the head of a pin and bathe inside of solar flares; they just don’t like to brag about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hi Sleeper,

You've heard of the biblical statement in end times "and the lion shall lay with the sheep" (paraphrasing) - this supposedly signifies the end of dualism. Related to this statement, I've linked to a video of an African lion who adopted a calf". I imagine that normally things of this nature are quite rare, especially in the wild. How would Milton explain this anomoly?

edit: LOL - i forgot the link - here it is: www.youtube.com...

The lion and the lamb symbolize the mighty nations that preyed on shepherd nations, as the Israelites were back in olden days.

Their hope was that once god came down to earth that all people would be treated as equals. Many people are still waiting for a Messiah, not realizing that salvations comes from within each of us and not from an external source

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join