It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm re-reading all of sleeper's stuff on ATS starting with this thread. It's even better 2nd time through. Can't believe how much stuff I missed. Conclusions I thought I came to on my own were actually stated before. I just didn't get it at the time.

I thank my lucky stars for this place and for someone to point a way back to them. Thank you sleeper and have a Merry Christmas. Are you downhill skiing with some playboy bunny biological machines or what? That's what I'm picturing anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sleeper, what do you think about animals, as in possibly they are some sort of souls, watching us? Maybe to evaluate us and report back to a higher authority, but we can't come into any communication with them. It's just a thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this with us Sleeper, it was an enjoyable read and also feels as thought it was all for me to see..

/autopilot disengage

[edit on 19-12-2007 by iamforum]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamforum
Thanks for sharing this with us Sleeper, it was an enjoyable read and also feels as thought it was all for me to see..

/autopilot disengage

[edit on 19-12-2007 by iamforum]

You just want to feel special

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"Things i despise: ET's and flies."

From reading this thread and my experience with et's, i truly do hate ET's, especially the ones with human type bodies(ie greys and reptilians. The nordics are alright though). They give me the impression that they are gutless, spineless, cowards who hide behind coward humans' to do their dirty work.

But overall this is a great thread; i read it atleast 2 times. "Thanks sleeper
. Even though that sleeper is only giving us a fraction(a very small fraction at that) of what their true agenda is really about. Though i do have a clue and it definaltly isn't overall benevolent(for most of them anyways), or about being a good soul... if that were the case, good would have triumph over evil a long time ago. If the et's rewarded us for being good. But they don't as a matter of fact it seems as if no good deed goes unpunish ... but that just what i have seen.

Peace to all.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
On animals, man, and the building blocks

Sleeper, I hope you are taking it easy and enjoying the holiday season. I’ve been taking time during your absence to go through and read your first thread and finish the one we are in now from the beginning. Wow, I hope Santa (Milton) gave you a great present this year. I admire your courage and determination. I imagine you’ve learned a few things along the way, too, especially about your fellow man.

You made a comment in your first thread that ET provided man with animals as an “easy and convenient food source”. Perhaps it was careless wording, but to me those words convey the idea that animals do not feel pain of any kind and hence deserve no consideration for their comfort and wellbeing. Have you seen a factory farm? Talk about an abomination. They treat animals not only with utter insensitivity, but with what appears to be contempt, disdain, disgust and even hatred. People may not realize that they consume that energy along with the flesh and blood they eat.

Buddhists, Hindus and other spiritual groups believe that it is better not to eat flesh if it can be avoided. But that if it is unavoidable, it should be done in a correct way: The animals should be raised in an appropriate environment, treated with care and when taken as a food source should be sacrificed with compassion and love. That is neither easy nor convenient, and it was designed to be so.

In the Old Testament (Genesis I think), God said that our food was to be the fruits and nuts of trees. Then later, after “The Fall” (whatever that is really about), he apparently made a concession to humans because they could not control their “blood lust”, so he said that eating flesh was acceptable as long as man did not consume the blood of the animal, which is how “kosher” meat came into practice by the Jewish faith. A practice that is neither easy nor convenient. “God” intentionally designed it so that meat eating had to be a difficult process...for a reason.

What is The Fall and how did it make humans lust after blood? Why did ET change their mandates from apparently vegetarian-based living to allowing the consumption of flesh? It sounds like either one of two things: 1) Before The Fall, there was another civilization of beings that had a higher-level consciousness or body type that could be sustained by eating only fruits and nuts, or 2) ET changed their mind on what was appropriate for humanity (and since ET doesn’t make mistakes, I would have to assume a different ET group and agenda took control mid-stream in the development of another program).

Furthermore, in the Old Testament God said that man should not domesticate animals in the sense of having them as pets in their homes (I am paraphrasing, but that is the essence of it) – and it goes on to say that IF that does become the case, that the person responsible for that animal should treat the animal “better than they would their own mother”. To me this implies that God considered it an immense responsibility. Why would God urge such extreme caution regarding a “sock puppet”? For me, this passage implies that the person and/or the animal’s consciousness may be affected in a potentially dangerous way. Interestingly, I remember a woman who had a NDE and when she was out of body “in heaven” she said she encountered a dog soul and that the dog said he was allowed to be a human in his next life. It leaves me wondering if there are not circumstances where animals can evolve a soul and perhaps this was part of God’s warning about tampering with things we might not understand? (Personally, I feel that animals are externally manifested compartments of our own consciousness. So if we treat them wrongly, correspondingly we do wrong to ourselves.)

I guess I am looking for Milton’s views regarding humanity’s responsibility toward animal welfare, as well as spiritual connections to “lower” life forms, especially in light of the biblical references cited above. I am curious to know why there are seemingly conflicting ET agendas throughout the bible. I understand that ET created our belief systems and gave us “building blocks” to work with while in “the nursery”, but those building blocks seem to have come from different ET groups with different agendas. Just how many times have ET agendas changed in our current civilization between the Old Testament up until now?

It would be nice to have this conversation over a cup of mulled wine, but I guess that won’t happen in this lifetime. As ever, thank you for your time and consideration,

Chutso

[edit on 20/12/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
By the way, I just want to wish everyone here a wonderful holiday season! I've enjoyed reading everyone's questions and comments. Sleeper's thread is wonderful, but it wouldn't be so special without all of you participating in it.

Cheers,

Chutso

[edit on 20/12/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Is this thread frozen or something? My last post didn't show up.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
"Things i despise: ET's and flies."

From reading this thread and my experience with et's, i truly do hate ET's, especially the ones with human type bodies(ie greys and reptilians. The nordics are alright though). They give me the impression that they are gutless, spineless, cowards who hide behind coward humans' to do their dirty work.

Hey pak88,

What is your experience with ET?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pak88

Pak, did you read "Masquerade of Angels" by Ted Rice (on karlaturner.org)? What is distrubing are the double or triple (or more?) screen memories they employ and what appears to be intricate illusions or deception. eg, one abductee had a mystical vision of being kissed by christ on the cross only to find out he was being raped by a reptilian.

What are you experiences with the aliens?

Chutso

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, this is from your previous thread:

question from a post:
Seems like you are saying that merging flesh and machine will be good for humans?

Answer:
It’s one machine interfacing with another, the human machine and the mechanical one.

We interact with computers every day without giving it much thought but what are we doing when we sit in front of a computer screen? We are scanning information from it and uploading it into our brains with our biological eyes and mind----then we upload information from our brain into the computer with a keyboard using our fingers

Our fingers and eyes can only move so fast----not fast enough for the future; the only solution is to plug ourselves into the ever increasing technological advances

Only one hundred years ago people were afraid to enter the industrial age

-----------------

I am all for new technology, cool gadgets, alien "magic" -- even the dreaded "chip" -- but only under the RIGHT circumstances. If the people in power who are making decisions and implementing this technology have no "integrity", than that technology can and will be misused against people -- just look at history to see this pattern. Already the technology passed to military and covert operations is being misused in very sinister ways. As you point out, people were afraid of the industrial age, but where has it gotten us on a spiritual level? Sure we have cool stuff, more comfort, longer lives, but we also have a lot more pollution, destruction of the ecosystem, multi-level mismanagement and lack of consistent standards and ethics - no spiritual advancement as far as I can see. Aside from all the stuff and fluff, we still have the same internal battles as we've always had. How does techno advancement teach "integrity"? Because that is the essence of an evolving spirituality - you've said so yourself.

I hope I didn't take anything out of context, if so please correct me. And as ever, thanks for your input.

Cheers,
Chutso

[edit on 22/12/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Sleeper,

This is my last question from your first thread (not too bad considering there were over 100 pages to read)...

In that thread, you said that aliens can implant negative screen memories. Why would they want to do that? Is it to test us to see how we will conduct our lives despite thinking something negative and sinister happened to us? Is it to give us a choice or to challenge our belief system?

How does ET feel about us doing regression therapy that is specifically aimed at uncovering "the truth" of abduction experiences? Would that be peeking too far behind the curtain, hence the truth being obscured through multi-level screen memories? Or do the implantations have more to do with the person's own ambivalence?

How far does ET control the regression experience? What about regression to understand phobias or illness? For instance, say a person is afraid of water, and when they do regression they find out that in a past life they were drowned. Just knowing a fact like that usually releases the person from the gridlock. Many people have been healed of ailments and phobias from this type of regression therapy. It seems that in those cases, ET does not mind letting us “peek behind the curtain”, but abduction experiences seem to be an exception. Perhaps it is a question of baby steps, which is relative?

You recently verified to me that it isn’t the memories that define us, but what we do. I like that, because it simplifies things a great deal. But I have to say that I find ET’s methods sometimes … perverse. Sometimes it just feels like it’s a question of calling heads or tails and seeing how the coin lands. But deep down – if I just stop trying to believe and just “know” – I can always manifest the side I want...

Cheers,

Chutso

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

...Ah yes my experiences with "ETs". well i had quite a few encounters if you must know. I can tell you that when they come into our dimension, they usually use the universe-sized source of energy known as "the source." Which by the way is free energy that they tap into and use all the time. And that if you ever see a wormhole/stargate it looks something like a black smoky, fog in the form of a circle.---The wormholes are what they usually use, if they want to transport you to another location or dimension instantly. And also, there is nothing 3D, at all about this infinite energy they use, because it's not limited. And using it as a stargate, is like putting a hole through the fabric of space, in order to transport you anywhere, or it can be use for other things like manipulating matter, or pretty much anything you put your mind to---because again its not limited(BTW i wasn't told this.... this is just what i observe as i seen these things with my own eyes). Also ETcraft can disguise themselves as anything they want and they usually do. From what i osberve they like to disguise their crafts as clouds that look like certain mythological creatures(ie dragons, beast, angeles even shooting stars) maybe to reduce the fear factor or to increase it. I also do know that most of the et's here on earth now, or from Orion, from what im told. Well that is some of the experiences i had with advance souls/spirits(as i call them) or et's whatever you prefer to call them. I could tell you more about what i observe from them, but that would be way to politically incorrect for a forum like ATS,,, or any forum or thread for that matter. And last this is just what i have seen or observe from these advance beings. So dont take it to literal. Afterall other people may have seen it differently or from a different prospective.

Peace!

[edit on 22-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by pak88

Pak, did you read "Masquerade of Angels" by Ted Rice (on karlaturner.org)? What is distrubing are the double or triple (or more?) screen memories they employ and what appears to be intricate illusions or deception. eg, one abductee had a mystical vision of being kissed by christ on the cross only to find out he was being raped by a reptilian.

What are you experiences with the aliens?

Chutso

Nope! I did not read it. But if had to take guess of why they plant these so called... intricate illusions on people...it would probably be because you wouldn't want to see them in their true form or spirit like "sleeper" mentioned earlier on this thread. "I have seen some of these advance spirits or ets if you wish--- true forms and i can certainly tell you that it's not a pretty site to see. That's why they disguise themselves most of the time or use human or alien bodys' (alien to humans that is). Because if you saw their true form/soul, you would panic and not to mention the energy they give off that you can feel. But not showing ttheir true selves dosen't always work 'well' either because you do have stupid people(ie dark knight and others ha ha) that take what they're saying or their form 'literally'. "Dark knight" and others (no offence)like him mite have been the many that fell victim to their many forms of disinfo psy/op. It is unfortunate.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

Thanks pak.

IF you've read the thread twice you obviously have an understanding of sleeper's point of view. What is your take on the soul and ET's intentions?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
reply to post by pak88

Thanks pak.

IF you've read the thread twice you obviously have an understanding of sleeper's point of view. What is your take on the soul and ET's intentions?

...ah yes the soul. The soul can be a complicated thing considering that we only live in the 3D realm. Which pretty much means: that it's impossible to fathom such things with our limted 3D understandings. But from what i was told just like this "sleeper" character said---is that each "soul" is different and unique. Some are lower then ants' and some or higher. Whatever that means. Anyways "sleeper" said it best.

And my take on "ETs" intentions is a complicated answers considering that "sleeper' uses the term so loosely. First of all not all of these advance souls/beings even considered themselves as "ets" some call thenselves: Devils; Demons; Angels and even gods...just like in the bible and the Quran. if you can believe that. But anyways these are just labels and what are labels' anyways. And each group has different intentions considering where they're at spiritually. For example: these so called "renegades" or "demons" if you wish... would probably want nothing more then to rip your soul apart and see you suffer since they thrive off of negative emotions(afterall demons have to eat too), or maybe even join them since in their realm they're are always fighting and looking for new recruits. Then we have the medium beings, who dont really need you at all, and because of where they stand spiritually; they can probably feed off of your soul energy's no matter where your soul is. The best position you can probably get with them is psychic warfare; since in their domain warfare is psychic and not really physical. And last but certainly not least we have the high level spiritual beings "Angles" if you wish, that reside in the center of universe like "sleeper" describes who probably want nothing more then you to live on a higher vibration like them and live happily ever after. Happy ending for everyone in this universe
. And thats the best way i can describe their(ets) intentions.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88

Originally posted by zenfish
reply to post by pak88

Anyways "sleeper" said it best.

And thats the best way i can describe their(ets) intentions.

Cool that you are validating sleeper's views, in a way. Yet, you seem bitter about it. What's up with that, or am I mis-gauging your vibe? Or is it just that you would rather not know about ET's at all, but it was forced upon you? That's just what I'm hearing. No need to answer if I'm prying too much here.

Thanks for your input here pak.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

No, no. Not bitter at all this is just how i talk....um sorry
. And i dont think this et stuff was forced upon anyone especially if you got your info from this kushy thread.

peace!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

No need to apologize. I often speak that way with humorous intent. Just checking and yes, I did get my info from these kushy threads.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
im interested noce job

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join