It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
When I see my world now, I see (sometimes) way more....once that box is opened, you can't not see how small minded earthlings are...LOL

Even more disturbing is now I can't help but see how small-minded I am, myself.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
[edit on 11-12-2007 by angst18]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Happy holidays sleeper

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Robertgoodfella]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Sleeper I have another yet, interesting but kind of weird question for you.

My question is: Do you think 2 sould meet in one life time for a reason, and can or are somehow connected with each other? Now the reason why I ask is because:

I met a girl a few months before I turned 19, she was 34 at the time, she of course already had 3 kids. I know she was older, and I was younger, but somehow we both fell in love with each other, and had a serious relationship. It lasted about a year. Or a little after I turned 20.

She had broken up with me a few times while we were together, because she lived with her parents, and they gave her hell about it all the time, and her 2 sons, 1 lives with her, while the other one lives with his grandparents, knew about it.

They were 14 and 16, but they said they didn't care. However, she told me that they didn't want to hurt my feelings and they didn't like us dating. There was another guy who she had saw off and on for 4 years, and she met me after they split up.

Well towards the end of our relationship she told me she couldn't see me anymore because of her parents and kids not liking it, which I could see, because of my age. And she started dating this guy again, who was her age, but was a drunk as I hear, and is mean to her. And she married him after she broke up with me. But the divorced 6 months later, and her mother died. Recently. She also suffers from bi-polar, and drinks alot. She also said this guy could afford to support her.

I truthfully loved her, and did my best to take care of her. I do think that down deep inside of her she did love me to and still does.

However, after a few months, I got over it, and I don't think about her at all. But somehow I feel our souls are connected to each other, and that possibly we will meet under better circumstances and possibly be together in another lifetime.

I think this because: She randomly pops up in my mind, or sometimes I can kind of feel her presence. Or maybe she is thinking about me, and I know it somehow. I don't know how to explain it. I do not wish to seek a relationship with her in this life time again at the moment.

She has been coming into the store where I work at lately. I have not spoken to her, nor has she spoken to me. I think she wants me to speak to her because she comes over to my department I work in when Im there, and looks around, but I just act like she is another customer walking by.

So what do you think of my question and explaining? Or am I just wrong? But I think we did meet for a reason.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"I have a blog under construction from where I will share a sample of my extraterrestrial experiences"

Will certain blog be infested with google adsense? I call Shenanigans. Entire thread's purpose was to gain publicity to make easy money.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HyPhY666323

There is not a single add in the Blog
There is also nothing "easy" about making money with adsense.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

hey, i just thought of something... maybe Sleeper - instead of resting his carpels - is actually writing part II of the blog.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

i agree with your point of view. but then one discovers that humbleness and humility are also very liberating!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
this thread is great. way to much to read though in one sitting.

YO SLEEPER!!!!!!!

now that i have your attention WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!!! I read your blog and parts of the thread and for one... I belive your experience due to a wellspring of hope i have that soon the human race will leave behind these thoughts of imprical power and selfish greed and look at "the big picture" as you say.

However, i do not believe you when you say that we are not ready for the ET experience. I have never had one, besides vauge dreams every now and then that probably do not mean anything, but i am 100% sure i could handle a visitation by ETs or a being like"Milton". How can you generalize the human race like that when there are people like me who know for a fact they would not crap their pants if they encountered an et?

My second question is. Have you ever heard of a book called the urantia book? The things milton says to you about the heirarchy and beuracurcy of the universe parallels that book, which is claimed to be authored by ET's through a human medium and an analytical team of PHD's.

Keep it going and don't let the fear filled bring you down. im sure you won't though.

I also have a thread about the Urantia book i just started.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
check it out if you would like.

You rock!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey Angst18,

Calculus...Hell, take 3 doctorate level courses in statistics!?!

You find that any calculus becomes rediculuous in this man made dream world--LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wander,
Has anyone in the mean time read, some, if not all the 7 parts of : “In League With A UFO”. from our mutual friend Sleeper on the site of Linda Moulton Howe.
And do you want to share your opinion about it?

I have read them all, and I must say, I find it very, very interesting, it is like top off the bill “Science Fiction” was it not that I think that it is absolute possible.
I highly recommend it to all who readed and enjoyed Sleepers “A day with an Extraterrestrial“

It is about the UFO that crashed in Roswell, and the scientists that try everything to unravel the secrets and purpose of the many gadgets that they found on board the ship and the majic secrets of the ship itself.
How they were again and again totally surprised and amazed, and how they discovered step for step also really some very horrifying things about them.
For me, it is a mind-blowing story so far, and was curious how you experienced it.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
How they were again and again totally surprised and amazed, and how they discovered step for step also really some very horrifying things about them.
For me, it is a mind-blowing story so far, and was curious how you experienced it.
Thanks in advance.

Maybe we will get lucky, when one of these Scientist's on their deathbed will tell us everything to know about aliens before they die. Because I bet the ones who knew/know are either payed to well to keep their mouth shut, or threatened, and possibly killed.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Maybe we will get lucky, when one of these Scientist's on their deathbed will tell us everything to know about aliens before they die. Because I bet the ones who knew/know are either payed to well to keep their mouth shut, or threatened, and possibly killed.

The chances that they ever dare speak about those matters before they die, is as you also know of course, very, very small, and precisely for the reasons you mentioned.
I think that threat is also pointed out to there families either, so they have all the reasons in the world to keep their mouth closed, even on their deathbed.
But then, you never know.
And if it happen you have probably the same effect as happens with all the testimonies of those brave men and woman who did it already.
The average people could not and would not believe it, so far.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Would you please direct me to Sleeper's original posting so I can start from the beginning?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thank you, I was there but thought there was reference to previous posts. Gonna take a while to wade through this!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yogiinafrica

Here's another:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you are logged in you can click on his name and access all of his threads and posts.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Had a dream about UFO’s last night. I was outside my house with I think my brother. We were looking up at fleets of lights flying in formations not unlike birds flying south. One of the lights descended and slowly made it to the back yard.
As we walked up to it I said “this is it. Sleeper’s friends are going to take us for a trip”. As we got closer it seemed to be very small for a spaceship maybe 10 feet in diameter and a few feet thick. Once we were close enough to touch it I did and it fell to the ground.
Once it was on the ground we picked it up and turned it over. It was nothing more than a giant hollow plastic Frisbee and it had “Starbucks” stamped on the bottom.
Needless to say I was pretty disappointed, and the only message my little brain can squeeze out of the dream is maybe lay off the coffee? Oh well maybe not today but someday.
Sleeper did you by chance get early warning of the ice storm and took some time off to make preparations? Just a hunch

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I had a weird dream last night :S

I came into contact with with someone or something that could literally read my thoughts. I did not have to talk but only say what I wanted to ask in my head (the person or thing couldn't answer in any other way other than inside my head and visaversa). Funnily enough for some reason I asked it if he knew Sleeper, which he did.

Anyway, near the end of the dream the EBE warned me about some kind of comet or attack (not sure), then suddenly everyone started screaming and typically I was hit and killed by something from the sky (I was standing in the middle of a city surrounded by high-rise flats). Thats the first time Iv actually died in a dream.

Now Iv got a nasty ear infection from somewhere

[edit on 17-12-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

To get my daily "Sleeper Fix", I re-read your blog...wow!

I never re-read any books or watch any movie twice--except for "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tole---everyone should get that book on CD for the car and forget the radio, shows, news, and the huge sports hypnotism going on now (my opinoin not Tolle).

I recommend all ATS'ers to re-read Sleeper's blog along with any or all of his previous posts. They are filled with a more complete explanation of what the best seller authors are prohibited from saying.

Sleeper's ideas and information has been carefully dripped out in perfect order so as not to not freak one out. It is truly a wonderful download of honest direction and understanding of this human polarity and balancing we all are being invited to wake up to.

We are being asked to wake up and be changed by this prison planet through what Sleep beautifullly reduces down to integrity.

Sleeper, I understand how difficult words are when informing and discussing paradigms that simply cannot be put into human grunts, vowels, consonants or even 2+2=4 logic....LOL The alegorical, mythical, paranormal stuff has bits and pieces of info that are truth and a real
big skeptical leaps that I have now taken.. Thank you!

Question: How much of our earth life is predetermined?.

If a child is born into a seemingly mismatched set of parents, was that child already set up for that parental mess? In other words, did the child agree to experience the messes before conception?

Do children choose their parents?

Are Parents, grand parents, siblings, all perfectly matched to this probable mess?

If so, then we are all just playing out scenarios that we are to learn from.

It begs the probability question again-which is the basis of your posts.

As huge and complex as all of our happenings, reactions and the effects on all relationships we may have...and yet, sometimes you send the message to let go, let it happen, take the hit, look the other way, eat the # and gain wieght. It all sucks and we must do what it takes to get off this prison planet...

That's an understanding that I do not yet have. Of course, I have no memory of being taken and given insight to the big picture....

Well, maybe...

What does it take to get off this planet and on to better stuff?

I know you've said it before, but reiterate...Please! For the new folk...It will without any doubt in my mind, draw them into your previous posts--and that's a good thing.

Thank you Sleeper... tell Milton, So, I F-cked up, I'm human ya' know????

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join