It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thechi
hi sleeper, finally signed up just to ask a question...don't you feel special...or overburdened

Hi thechi

My forth grade teacher tried to put me in a “special” class, and not because she believed me smart---

Do things we do in this earthly realm resemble things we or way higher ETs do in higher levels. for example is baking, driving a car or just walking really a beautiful thing? Is it somehow choreographed in way that makes beautiful music. A friend used to tell me a dream how he was making continents with his fingers like running one's fingers though clay. My question may seem abstract, if it is than stick to the "how are things we do here so beautiful here when compared to the bigger picture"?

Things that bring us pleasure on this realm also bring pleasure on higher realms of existence but without the hassles we have on earth. Also all our senses are dull down here in comparison to higher places.

Does it have to do with smelling the roses and living in the present. I mean really living in the present, which seems difficult to even grasp that concept... beyond the pop culture sense of the term.

Every opportunity to enjoy whatever is around us is lost forever if we don’t take advantage of them---check out the move “Click” with Adam Sandler.

Enjoying the moment is fleeting while here on earth---but those moments are important to our building blocks on the other side.

I've had my 30 second moments of feeling that natural high, of being connected to everything and it gave me chills of comfort (like tears of joy). I just wish I knew if that was a very very very small taste of something bigger...way bigger

We are in for an eternity of those “natural high” moments, we only taste snippets of them while alive here on earth.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleeper,
I read one of your posts about facing your fears on earth. I am scared of heights:'(. However, If I try sky diving some day and face my fear, will that help me be a higher being in my "after life"?

Facing your fears will help you be better in this life, but pure integrity will get you to better places higher up the ladder

And if someone kills someone else in this life rather it be a marine serving his country or some criminal, how does that affect yourself after you leave from earth?

Why we do things is written on our soul in a place even we don’t know where to look.

Most of us think we know ourselves until we are given a peek into our own souls---few can stomach what they see.

A soldier has a duty, but how that duty is performed is what counts. All our actions are judged at the soul level, and many of us will be surprised at what level we lived our lives.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Even though the calculations seem to accurately predict orbits and movements of celestial bodies? I am not necessarily disagreeing with you, I am just curious how the math would fit unless the geodesic geometry and tensor calculus happens to simply accurately measure the gravitational effect of mass per given geometric relation on another body of matter. Which I suppose would make sense since all the celestial bodies gravity we measure are essential big balls. Would you say this to be true?

Geometry and tensor calculus certainly helps physicists get a feel for mass and gravity differentials

As well what of the seemingly time-warp effects cause by gravity that General Relativity also seems to be able to account in it's calculations?

Time does not warp, and space fabric doesn’t warp either, gravity affects matter and appears to bend light around planets but not space, there are elusive other elements in the mix that refract light

I understand this but I meant in relation to the mass. How ever isn't the 'static' in motion also?

There is nothing static about static

A cryptic, if not vague answer. Care to explain what that means?

E=mc2 has helped crack the energy inside of an atom but nevertheless, it is not completely true

Energy locked inside of matter does increase with velocity to a point, and then things get freaky man

That same stuff is behind the juicy gravity banana

Or is this one of those subjects that is off limits? If so, are photons, and the em field off limits as well?

If the answers were easily attained then physicists would not be making the big bucks.

The fun and the money is in the chase

And certainly this stuff is off limits

For those physics students who might happen upon this thread don't try and bend your mind around what I write, use your text books, less your grades and brain get warped---

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Maybe I missed the answer as I have been following a couple other threads closer...
I just wanted you to comment on the "secret space program" and relationship to Mars..
TX
BP

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith
I wonder if ET's like this movie............

Milton loves the Wizard of Oz, especially at the end where they trade the broomstick for the human qualities that they already had deep inside of them.

Some people have to take the long and hard road to find what they are made of---but what the heck, anything to get out of Kansas----

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Hi Sleeper,
Maybe I missed the answer as I have been following a couple other threads closer...
I just wanted you to comment on the "secret space program" and relationship to Mars..
TX
BP

Hi Projects

If I told you then it wouldn’t be a secret. The thing about such secrets is that they are hard if not impossible to prove, and those that can prove them seem to be accident prone

Anyway, yeah there is a relationship and a program.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I too have concluded that..not based on any posts on ATS or otherwise but first hand experience.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, also what's the deal with et's only dropping hints; instead of giving us the real info face to face.

Those of us with school age children know that we can give hints to help them with their homework but doing it for them would defeat the purpose of homework.

Is it some universal law that prohibiteds them from giving out the real info for free without effort from the person trying to obtain the kno-owl-ledge?

Knowledge usually only comes with much blood sweat and tears, but some of it gets tossed out there now and then for free

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionCloud
Hello again, Sleeper. I've got another question for you:

I've been having a discussion with an acquaintance of mine over the past month or so about higher self-awareness and self-consciousness in animals. I personally think that the higher order of animals (mammal or not) have the same tools we humans have, but they are obviously not as well developed. I also think that, since they have the tools, they can be taught higher consciousness and self-awareness, and that as humans we are only a mere step into the world of consciousness ourselves. At the tip of the ice berg, as the saying goes.

Hi Cloud

Animals are not here to grow in awareness, many of us humans can barely achieve that during our whole lives, and yet our sole purpose for being here is to grow our spiritual awareness.

The whole discussion stemmed from his wanting to become a vegetarian not only for health purposes, but because we are killing conscious beings.

Everything biological that is on this planet is food and fair game---we human are also food for animals and insects, and in some cases other humans. And on the way out we feed the worms.

In my view, practically all beings on this planet aside from elements are conscious, but at different levels of development, and it is possible to teach higher consciousness just as it is possible to teach someone a harder level of math, but the process is obviously an evolutionary ability that has many small changes that are done over the course of "X large measurement" of years.

Only humans are here to reach high consciousness. But higher beings can enter into insects and animals, and can also place souls into such creatures for many reasons including “time-out”.

That is why I said that we shouldn't exactly expect our cows we line up for slaughter to build a monument to the Sun and worship it through chants said in a discernible language. They are bred and live very short lives with very little stimulus, so the probability of higher-consciousness evolution is improbable to say the least, unless an unseen force is tampering with them.

Even though some cultures hold animals in high esteem cows have one main purpose and food be that purpose.

What does Milton and/or yourself have to say about the evolution of consciousness in non-human entities on the planet earth?

It’s a nice thought but things don’t work that way on planet earth

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Sleeper,

Thanks for all the posts in this thread, very enlightening and interesting stuff. Some people don't believe this stuff but I do of course which is why I don't mention it to my friends or family. Anyway I had a couple questions and hopefully you can answer them or at least point me in the right direction. Sorry if these are repeat questions....
1) Is there a way to tap into or control the dreams we have?

Hi Purdue

Not really, but some may believe they can.

Other posts have talked about "lucid dreaming" and all that but I was just wondering if we could take control of those more realistic dreams that we have. I've had dreams where I have woken up very quickly feeling like I was falling....fighting as an Allied soldier during WWII, crazy stuff, so I was just wondering. And remember more of the dreams as well??

Some dream segments are past life episodes, or fragments of them.

2) I've woken up or partially woken up and not been able to move my legs at all, really weird feeling and I was wondering if this had anything to do with abductions from ET's, or normal dreaming states, etc?

All of the above

Thanks for all the work you've done on ATS, it's great stuff!!
Also, can you provide the link to your BLOG so I can read that as well, couldn't find it.
Thanks

At the bottom of my posts there is a link

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
Hi Sleeper,

So is this a chess game with good e.t.'s and bad ones?

Hi fella

The bad ones are not allowed to play chess---it would be difficult for them because they are always on the run

They know how it will end up at the end, aren't they the same type of e.t. or a class lower one with not so many perks?

Most of them don’t know how it will end for them

This all sounds biblical kind-of, bad e.t.'s taking down as many souls as possible before the end of their demise.

They can’t take even one soul---but souls are freewilled to join them if they so choose but seldom know that they are joining up with such desperadoes

I would imagine as bad as they are they would not be demoted to far like earth what are your thoughts?

When caught they are sent elsewhere for shredding

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3Locity
Hello sleeper,

As you have posted previously in this thread, you stated that most of us have our own Milton's that watch over us.

I feel like my (milton) has been avoiding me, mainly because I am always asking for too much. I have a feeling that in my future I am going to something great. I just want to know how to pursue that feeling. Any suggestions on getting an answer from my milton?

Hi v3

Milton happens to be gregarious, more so than most higher entities. Nevertheless, everyone has their “advisers” . And for the most part they will remain hidden----but once you figure out what miracle you wish to make happen in your life and do the leg work they may pitch in some ideas---like Milton, they love their coffee breaks and seldom do the heavy work for us.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

Where exactly do the higher beings reside where they can look over us?

Hi Wasp

There isn’t one place and they multi-task

How many people can one being look over simultaneously?

Several

How many great civilizations have been on this Earth before Atlantis?

Boocoo

What do you think the ET will let remain from this civilization after it is gone to confuse the people of the next? (Like the pyramids have for us)

More pyramids

What do the ET have in store for us over the next 20 years? What are their plans for the planet in that time?

Prime us for space

What should we stock in our fridges to attract and make contact with ET's?
Would a big food sign painted on the roof help?

The painted roof sounds plausible---

[edit on 28-12-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Well, I've got a question for ya -

For how long do you think the U/S will last?

A long long long time

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,
Thanks for answering my questions, I really appreciate it! I plan on taking notes in regards to my dreams to try and keep a log of them to help me remember more as time goes on, should be fun....

Also, I read your blog, AMAZING story!!! The whole time reading it I felt very envious as I wish this would happen to me, rather I wished I could remember my experiences since it happens to all of us. At the same time I felt relieved because I'll find this all out when the time comes for me, whenever that may be.

Question....The fact that those of us on this forum are learning of this through you and can accept it, will our "guides" see this and maybe give us a little taste of what you have experienced or at least be more showing in our lives? My feeling is that they won't, but one can only hope! Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sleeper, I'm guessing that beyond the point of matter/energy increasing---matter vibrates faster then the speed of light or totally stops vibrating---thus, leaving matter to exist in a physical and spirit/ethereal form 'simultaneously'; or leaving mattter to exist in many dimesnions, at once. Is this statement true or atleast kind of true. This is just a wild guess.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

So much for the help section here. Anyway, as per your comment on aliens being vegetarians and some of my recalled memories of messages and warnings from a few of them was to stop eating meat and fasting for seven days. I nearly died. Between them telling me to fast and my father telling me to eat nearly drove me insane to the point that an outburst by someone other than myself, thru me, resulted in all the glass being broken out in the three dining room windows. It was shortly after this time period that I found myself on stage at my grade school for what I can mainly recall being used as: "Little Einstein" back in or around the early 70's. The main topic I believe was about global warming and how part of the upper atmosphere along with moisture etc. (comets being burped?) will one day burst like a bubble into space. The recent movie: Day After Tomorrow reminds me of it. Apparently this is also some type of game for SOME aliens or unknown people. Someone is apparently fighting for control over us and this planet, regardless of their origins.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Even though some cultures hold animals in high esteem cows have one main purpose and food be that purpose.

Sleeper, perhaps the main purpose of animals was food at some point in history, as a matter of survival or due to some abberation (blood lust), but didn't you say our bodies are being modified to be lighter? If ET is evolving our bodies to be lighter, I assume that it would require a lighter diet.

Animal proteins were NOT made for our human bodies. It has been proven on a molecular level that animal proteins are not compatible to our organism on many levels. Protein molecules from an animal source have problems entering the receptor sites where it gets broken down and metabolized. These animal proteins are just too BIG and clog up the cells at the cell portal, causing slow asphyxiation leading to degenerative disease. Vegetable proteins, on the other hand, do fit - very perfectly - those receptor sites. This says a lot about how our bodies were designed. This fact was proven conclusively by Dr. Dean Ornish, a famous heart surgeon and researcher who spent 20 years of research on this. After the discovery, he began putting all of his patients with degenerative heart disease on vegan diets and they all healed without surgery or medication. Secondly, humans do not have the mandibles or digestive tract of a true carnivore. To wit, diverticulitis (degenerative disease of the bowels) is ONLY a meat eaters disease.

This post touches on my post a few pages back about certain biblical references to our diet and how ETs have given us different, inconsistent, divergent rules on what to eat and how to view animals. If you could please look at that post and answer it - I'd like to go deeper on this question.

Regardless of whether one chooses to eat flesh or not, the bottom line is that there is a right way and a wrong of doing it. Everything comes down to integrity.

Chutso

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join