It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper, I haven't been on in awhile. Work/life is pleasantly hectic right now. Took some time to get caught up on the threads. Hope all is well on your side of the computer screen.

no questions... just wanted to say hi and wish you and all the ATS'ers here on this thread a warm & happy holidays.

-Vortices

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey Double Eights,

Take some time to read all of Sleeper's posts.

Then try this logic test,,,,Ready,,,,There, do understand now?

Now, do this logic test while walking, standing, sleeping, or doing anything anywhere.....Ready, Good. You passed.

Everyday, top scientists are finding out that there accepted "theories" were just that, theories. Totally off base and wrong.

"There is no logic" Ludwig Beethoven

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Mr. Sleeper,
Glad to see you back at work on this project. I've been trying to formulate another set of meaningful questions, so bare with me....

Many people would have us believe that aliens communicate with them. Various messages seem to be delivered, many foretelling of doom/gloom. How likely is it that this communication is simply a part of disinformation coming from either black ops/ETS themselves or both? Does Black Ops use special communication to skull techniques that make many believe they are consulting with higher beings?

Will Bhutto's assassination mean WWIII eventually? Or will we avoid WWIII?

Did a certain amount of the Nazi power structure relocate to the US after WWII? Or did that movement die out? Project Paperclip always seemed probable.

What's going to prevent stuff like Project Bluebeam from occuring. Let's say that the elite are planning a fake rapture event and the technology for mass mind manipulation and sky holograms are possible, what's going to stop these guys from taking over. THe whole doom/gloom of killing off most of the world's population, enslaving the rest, etc. Will some sort of "higher vibration" shift/"good soul vibration" metamorphisis take place? You seldom seem to take the bait and tell us if these intentions are real? You seem to always say it won't happen, which is a good thing. But what is gonna prevent it? Are these possibilities just ravings from conspiracy crowds with too much imagination or are we close to the truth, but it just won't happen because of A, B or C?

Is there some sort of vibrational shift taking place? I can't follow all the talk of 4th or 5th densities, but it sounds interesting. Any truth to it?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05

Question....The fact that those of us on this forum are learning of this through you and can accept it, will our "guides" see this and maybe give us a little taste of what you have experienced or at least be more showing in our lives? My feeling is that they won't, but one can only hope! Thanks again.

You mean will they finally get a clue and get off their butts? I don’t know, some of them like keeping the lid on tight and people in the dark, as is evidence from some of the total blindness that prevails in the desperate minds of a few tantrum happy skeptics---

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, I'm guessing that beyond the point of matter/energy increasing---matter vibrates faster then the speed of light or totally stops vibrating

Light and matter are one and the same, they only wear different colored dresses

---thus, leaving matter to exist in a physical and spirit/ethereal form 'simultaneously'; or leaving mattter to exist in many dimesnions, at once. Is this statement true or atleast kind of true. This is just a wild guess.

Souls are not made of matter or its sister light---souls are of a much higher and exotic form of energy that cannot be quantified

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Welcome back, Sleeper.

I hope you and your family all had a Merry Christmas and wish you luck in the coming New Year. (Same goes for Milton also..even if he doesn't celebrate actual terrestrial holidays, he probably has a good time where ever he goes)

Since you've got the ol nose back to the grindstone again, can you comment on the supposed orbital pictures showing what looks like a "fleet" of large spaceships in orbit around the earth. These pics were...apparently...taken by an amateur astronomy buff using some sort of enhancement on his telescope. Who is now claiming he has been visited by several govt. agents / agencies etc/...

Raf

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
reply to post by sleeper

So much for the help section here. Anyway, as per your comment on aliens being vegetarians and some of my recalled memories of messages and warnings from a few of them was to stop eating meat and fasting for seven days. I nearly died. Between them telling me to fast and my father telling me to eat nearly drove me insane to the point that an outburst by someone other than myself, thru me, resulted in all the glass being broken out in the three dining room windows.

Some ETs are vegetarians, some eat only animal blood, but the higher up ones do not eat anything, they run on pure inexhaustible energy

Food fasting for more than a few days is asking for trouble, human bodies require nourishment---most biblical speak glorifying the concept of fasting pertained to “other” competing religious beliefs---people in the old days gorged themselves on all kinds of gods and rituals---and fasting was a way to wean them away from them and concentrate on one belief.

It was shortly after this time period that I found myself on stage at my grade school for what I can mainly recall being used as: "Little Einstein" back in or around the early 70's. The main topic I believe was about global warming and how part of the upper atmosphere along with moisture etc. (comets being burped?) will one day burst like a bubble into space. The recent movie: Day After Tomorrow reminds me of it. Apparently this is also some type of game for SOME aliens or unknown people. Someone is apparently fighting for control over us and this planet, regardless of their origins.

It certainly is a game to keep the masses confused and paranoid about life on this planet but no one is forced to believe all the propaganda. We are what we believe in, and the control never leaves our hands unless we give it up willingly.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

I initially had a lot of questions about Milton's "WE" the "THEM" and the possibility of the "THEY" all who I understand are not in the category of the superfluis and malevolent "BAD" ET's who are a part of the "RENIGADE" ET"s

But now I have come to my own conclusion about high up ET"s,........its over my head and it is, what it is.......

I used to think I was hot stuff, that I was out side of the box because I could see the lies of world with eyes wide open, which ironically has been the biggest lie in my life complements of good old ME!!............

In this life we only get what we want and for to long I have lied to myself, deprived my self of love and integrity and supplemented life with hate, envy and most of all way to much ego.

My little soul has to concentrate on this new bath of understanding that I am walking. A path that I have slowly been becoming aware of. Its not going to be easy and I have the worst of the worst working to trip me ironically again the one working against me is myself...........

If I work hard and learn to sit back and enjoy the show of life, maybe just maybe I'll stop being a "sleeper" and truly merit the red pill.........

And so it is time for me to slip into the back round and let others indulge in Sleepers magic. Good luck to you all on your journey and my the SHWORTS be with you...........

Sleeper, most thanks for your hard work and pleas tell Milton that no mater where I end up in this big bad vers........I owe him big time......

Thanks for all the fish TA!!

Izarith.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper, perhaps the main purpose of animals was food at some point in history, as a matter of survival or due to some abberation (blood lust), but didn't you say our bodies are being modified to be lighter? If ET is evolving our bodies to be lighter, I assume that it would require a lighter diet.

Hi chutso

I was speaking genetically, but food in moderation and variety is the best way to remain healthy.

Animal proteins were NOT made for our human bodies. It has been proven on a molecular level that animal proteins are not compatible to our organism on many levels. Protein molecules from an animal source have problems entering the receptor sites where it gets broken down and metabolized. These animal proteins are just too BIG and clog up the cells at the cell portal, causing slow asphyxiation leading to degenerative disease. Vegetable proteins, on the other hand, do fit - very perfectly - those receptor sites. This says a lot about how our bodies were designed. This fact was proven conclusively by Dr. Dean Ornish, a famous heart surgeon and researcher who spent 20 years of research on this. After the discovery, he began putting all of his patients with degenerative heart disease on vegan diets and they all healed without surgery or medication.

I think most of us know by now that many studies are biased to our beliefs, wants, and needs. Vegan diets are great for some but not for all people.

Many of us love the taste of meat because human bodies are designed to eat meat.

Secondly, humans do not have the mandibles or digestive tract of a true carnivore. To wit, diverticulitis (degenerative disease of the bowels) is ONLY a meat eaters disease.

That’s because humans are not strictly carnivores, we can eat grains and vegetables too.

Over eating meat or anything else, will created problems in human bodies. But those who exercise regularly have fewer problems than those who don’t, regardless of what they eat.

This post touches on my post a few pages back about certain biblical references to our diet and how ETs have given us different, inconsistent, divergent rules on what to eat and how to view animals. If you could please look at that post and answer it - I'd like to go deeper on this question.

Along with dietary instruction was a dose of allegorical speak---pigs represent the Gentile world and their obsession with hundreds of pagan gods and rituals---and that’s why they were not to eat swine---in other words avoid paganism---which had nothing to do with hogs---but the idea stuck and is adhered to, to this day by the big three religions, and now the vegans too

Regardless of whether one chooses to eat flesh or not, the bottom line is that there is a right way and a wrong of doing it. Everything comes down to integrity.

The consumption of meat is a sensitive issue and certainly, I am not proposing that people eat meat or all of their vegetables either. Eat what makes you happy.

I’m no advocate of one or the other, personally I like meat and potatoes with my wine.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello sleeper. What's your take on the ufo orb phenomenon? People are seeing fleets of these orbs all over this planet. I've seen plenty of them at a suppoedly important energy point in the north of England. Are they from another planet or are they a life form from this planet? Also do you have any idea why they vary so much in colour? They are usually white or amber/orange but red ones green ones blue ones etc too. Also why do the ufo orbs usually seem to come down in coloured pairs, even when groups appear there's usually pairs that stay close to each other? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hey Sleeper, I have started reading some of the posts and I must say you seem to be going around the block on just about every subject related to ET & man, bravo.
Here are my questions and forgive me if you covered them somewhere in some of your posts, but so far I havent found anything on my situation.
From my youth I was plagued with dreams of big headed beings that I could never face viewing them, plus dreams of overland & space travels, plus shadow beings visiting me in my later years,possibly giving me directions or whatever & even Edgar Cayce type of visions.
I have had on 3 separate occasions either viewed or was close contacted by ET's and in these occasions it seemed to happen when I least expected.
I had poor humble beginnings as a youth but have lived an extraordinary life throughout my career starting from a teenager at 15 and led by big brother through out my teens to 40's and I think most humans learned to party at 15, I learned radiowaves.
I have been a part of the advanced tech field most of my life and have covered every field of state of the art technology from analog to digital & RF to Light, to even a form of skunkworks, plus to mention living and traveling in and out of 15 different countries, Why Me?
Was I being manipulated for the bigger picture and if so, then, why was I kicked to the curb, did whoever get what they wanted from me and now it's over or what, why was I corporate flushed or did they fear me.
I would like to know from either an ET or a good past life regression therapist that could take me back into my mind to pullout the needed answers I feel should be answered today in this phase of my life,I need to know why I am having these current events and did I go astray or am I still on the correct path or what, can you help me or do you fear the unknown.
gwhint

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Mr. Sleeper,
Glad to see you back at work on this project. I've been trying to formulate another set of meaningful questions, so bare with me....

Many people would have us believe that aliens communicate with them. Various messages seem to be delivered, many foretelling of doom/gloom. How likely is it that this communication is simply a part of disinformation coming from either black ops/ETS themselves or both?

Hi bot

If the info is gloom and doom then it’s baloney and only human propaganda.

Does Black Ops use special communication to skull techniques that make many believe they are consulting with higher beings?

No but some human politicians do---
---believing they are the higher beings---

Will Bhutto's assassination mean WWIII eventually? Or will we avoid WWIII?

The world has always been at war at some level, and things are not going to change anytime soon---all out war is not going to happen.

Did a certain amount of the Nazi power structure relocate to the US after WWII? Or did that movement die out? Project Paperclip always seemed probable.

Both Nazi and Communist have come to these shores before and after that war, and they are stronger than ever but their organizations use other names and slogans, which are more appealing.

What's going to prevent stuff like Project Bluebeam from occuring. Let's say that the elite are planning a fake rapture event and the technology for mass mind manipulation and sky holograms are possible, what's going to stop these guys from taking over.

There will be no rapture, fake or otherwise, and as far as mind manipulation, well it is election season once more, so expect a lot of that.

THe whole doom/gloom of killing off most of the world's population, enslaving the rest, etc. Will some sort of "higher vibration" shift/"good soul vibration" metamorphisis take place?

Depends on which party gets into office---

You seldom seem to take the bait and tell us if these intentions are real? You seem to always say it won't happen, which is a good thing.

Gloom and doom sells books, newspapers and movies---we humans need our daily drama---and that’s the only real gloom in our lives---which dooms many to unhappy lives.

But what is gonna prevent it?

There is no stopping paranoia---and that is all it is.

Are these possibilities just ravings from conspiracy crowds with too much imagination or are we close to the truth, but it just won't happen because of A, B or C?

It’s that old saying “we don’t see the forest for the trees” . Most of us only see what we want to see

Is there some sort of vibrational shift taking place?

Everyday someone sees the light and their whole world changes for the better---these things do not happen in mass

I can't follow all the talk of 4th or 5th densities, but it sounds interesting. Any truth to it?

All that matters is what’s inside of us that makes us better humans, all that other stuff is mumbo jumbo

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Welcome back, Sleeper.
I hope you and your family all had a Merry Christmas and wish you luck in the coming New Year. (Same goes for Milton also..even if he doesn't celebrate actual terrestrial holidays, he probably has a good time where ever he goes)

Hi Raf

Thanks! Yeah Milton has never had a bad day in his life---he highly recommends that we do the same, or at least give it a shot---good days can be addicting.

Since you've got the ol nose back to the grindstone again, can you comment on the supposed orbital pictures showing what looks like a "fleet" of large spaceships in orbit around the earth. These pics were...apparently...taken by an amateur astronomy buff using some sort of enhancement on his telescope. Who is now claiming he has been visited by several govt. agents / agencies etc/...Raf

I don’t know anything about those pictures but there are many extraterrestrials orbiting this planet and always have.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith

Sleeper, most thanks for your hard work and pleas tell Milton that no mater where I end up in this big bad vers........I owe him big time......

Hi Izarith

You own Milton nothing, you do the work and you get the credit and the benefit---it’s that simple

Good luck in your journey---
----life is a gift that is often thrown away and kicked to the curb by the prideful and foolish---and what a gift they throw away---it’s the only gift that will take us to the stars

Take care my friend!

And don’t forget to lasso yourself a star

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Hello sleeper. What's your take on the ufo orb phenomenon?

Hi hunter

Some are entities some are ball lightning, which can be one and the same

People are seeing fleets of these orbs all over this planet. I've seen plenty of them at a suppoedly important energy point in the north of England. Are they from another planet or are they a life form from this planet?

They many have lived here in the past, now they are visiting, some work here. They can also morph into other things.

Also do you have any idea why they vary so much in colour? They are usually white or amber/orange but red ones green ones blue ones etc too.

We humans change color depending on whether we are angry, sad, embarrassed or happy. The higher up we go the more colorful we get---

Also why do the ufo orbs usually seem to come down in coloured pairs, even when groups appear there's usually pairs that stay close to each other? Thanks.

Travel companions

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey sleeper, thanks for answering my few previous questions, even though I have been a jerk in the past. However I have a few more if you could please answer

Indigo Children: Are they real? How do I know if I am one or not? I have looked online for the "symptoms" they seem like a %100 match. When I used to work at a grocery store a while back, I have been in the parking lot several times, getting buggies/carts, and the lamp posts flickered or went out. But that could just be a coincidence, right?

Peace In Israel/Middle East: Will there ever be peace in the middle east/Israel? Its said in the Bible that once there is finally peace in Israel, that "God" will finally come. Because the Israeli's are his chosen people.

Your Views on 9/11: Of course it was a terrorist attack, but do you think/know the U.S. Government, or someone high up, allowed it to happen? Possibly planned it? Whoever did it will be brought to justice either way. Time will only tell.

Your Views On Religion: Do you believe that Jesus Christ existed? Do you know the Al-Might ET God? Or basically is god an ET? Is god real?

These are some questions, I have seen closely asked on here. But I don't remember you actually answering them, however I may be wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwhint
Hey Sleeper, I have started reading some of the posts and I must say you seem to be going around the block on just about every subject related to ET & man, bravo.
Here are my questions and forgive me if you covered them somewhere in some of your posts, but so far I havent found anything on my situation.
From my youth I was plagued with dreams of big headed beings that I could never face viewing them, plus dreams of overland & space travels, plus shadow beings visiting me in my later years,possibly giving me directions or whatever & even Edgar Cayce type of visions.
I have had on 3 separate occasions either viewed or was close contacted by ET's and in these occasions it seemed to happen when I least expected.
I had poor humble beginnings as a youth but have lived an extraordinary life throughout my career starting from a teenager at 15 and led by big brother through out my teens to 40's and I think most humans learned to party at 15, I learned radiowaves.
I have been a part of the advanced tech field most of my life and have covered every field of state of the art technology from analog to digital & RF to Light, to even a form of skunkworks, plus to mention living and traveling in and out of 15 different countries, Why Me?
Was I being manipulated for the bigger picture and if so, then, why was I kicked to the curb, did whoever get what they wanted from me and now it's over or what, why was I corporate flushed or did they fear me.

Depends on what projects you were working on and for whom, most likely one of the human black ops groups connected with ET.

I would like to know from either an ET or a good past life regression therapist that could take me back into my mind to pullout the needed answers I feel should be answered today in this phase of my life,

That could be a double edged sword, you either know what is going on or you don’t and if you don’t it’s because they don’t want you to know.

I need to know why I am having these current events and did I go astray or am I still on the correct path or what, can you help me or do you fear the unknown.

Most people who are part of this invisible world will never know how they fit into it until their next assignment on other planets. For those who haven’t figured it out yet secrecy is very important in this game.

And do I fear the unknown? Well if it’s unknown then what is to fear?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the answers to my questions sleeper. Very interesting and helpful to us all. You state that ufo orbs sometimes morph into other things. That makes sense, I've watched the individual white/silver orbs slowly join together to make a great mass. This is perhaps what many take to be a space ship. Anyway to another puzzle for me. One final question please. I once had an arc of pairs of orbs above me, all perfectly next to each other, various colours, all the same type and size. We were stunned. I didn't feel any emotion just stunned. We could hear a noise to our left above, it was a bigger orb on its own, like silver and sparks were flying off it like a firework. Then it moved to about eight feet from us. Suddenly it totally morphed into a white light, the most beautiful pure white light I've even seen. It seemed like almost god like pure light, something off like a spielberg film. It almost touched us. It was so beautiful and different to any other orb I've ever seen. Would you have any ideas on this morphing orb? Oh and I don't know if this has any relevance but a massive white spaceship/craft circled us four times.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005

Indigo Children: Are they real?

I haven’t met any

How do I know if I am one or not?

I would assume that if they came from the stars, as we all have by the way, that they would know without a doubt who they are.

I have looked online for the "symptoms" they seem like a %100 match. When I used to work at a grocery store a while back, I have been in the parking lot several times, getting buggies/carts, and the lamp posts flickered or went out. But that could just be a coincidence, right?

We all have certain and hidden powers, to do good or evil. Most of us don’t know about these powers and are kept from knowing because we would be dangerous without the discipline. Lampposts tend to flicker, most people never notice.

Peace In Israel/Middle East: Will there ever be peace in the middle east/Israel? Its said in the Bible that once there is finally peace in Israel, that "God" will finally come. Because the Israeli's are his chosen people.

Israel had peace for nearly a thousand years because the Romans nearly wiped them completely out between 70 and I35 AD, those few that survived were the ones that left the area and blended into other nations. They returned in full force in 1947 and became a nation in 1948.

Are the Jews the “chosen"? Only if God plays favorites---and then what kind of god would that be?

The Jews don’t have a monopoly on conflict, although they certainly have their share.

Your Views on 9/11: Of course it was a terrorist attack, but do you think/know the U.S. Government, or someone high up, allowed it to happen? Possibly planned it? Whoever did it will be brought to justice either way. Time will only tell.

It was a terrorist act against America, nevertheless, nothing happens without the ok from above

Your Views On Religion: Do you believe that Jesus Christ existed? Do you know the Al-Might ET God? Or basically is god an ET? Is god real?

For some Jesus is very real, I will leave it at that.

I do not know the almighty ET god, but Milton sure acts like one now and then---

The god of the bible is not real, but there is a bunch of goodness that radiates on many levels of existence.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper, I seem to remember you mentioning you were bringing anoher part of your blog out, due August 07 or something was your prediction. What happened to it if you dont mind me asking. I am eager to carry on reading it.

Forgive me if this has already been explained, I havent visited ATS frequently for some time.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join