It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thanks Sleeper, For your words of wisdom and I got your message,
gwhint

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,

Maybe I didn't phrase my question right or misread your response but I guess I was trying to ask if our ET guides will let us experience what you have already been through with Milton, given the fact that many of us on this thread, like myself, can and do accept what you have told us. Many of us here would love to be introduced to the truth as you have been chosen to convey to us all through your guide. I would hope that those of us that can accept the truth now are given the chance to meet our own "Milton" and learn the truth or at least show us a little something. Since I have no recollection of it to this date, I would assume no, but any input would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what is your opinion of this website.....
www.projectcamelot.net...
I follow it regularly and many of the interviews are very compelling.....In your case I would recommend watching Bob Dean and Marcia Schafer's interviews, they are very good and coincide with your experiences somewhat. I look forward to your response about those interviews, when you get the chance. Thanks again and Happy New Year!!

PS....Our good friend Mr. Lear did an interview with them as well, it's very good....

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigThat
How can one tell if another is telling the truth or not based on there word, when you dont even know them and it is on the internet for that matter?

Bingo, you can't and that's exactly why I don't talk publicly about my experience. On the few occasions I have, I've been mildly ridiculed and mocked.

There is nothing, not my military background, security clearance, or even personal history that will satisfy the critics (and just about everyone is just that), so why bother?

I don't.

What I do is seek out is other information in places that might seem obscure so I can, in my own mind, sort through things and try to find answers to what seems to be impossible questions.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper, perhaps the main purpose of animals was food at some point in history, as a matter of survival or due to some abberation (blood lust), but didn't you say our bodies are being modified to be lighter? If ET is evolving our bodies to be lighter, I assume that it would require a lighter diet.

Hi chutso

I was speaking genetically, but food in moderation and variety is the best way to remain healthy.

Animal proteins were NOT made for our human bodies. It has been proven on a molecular level that animal proteins are not compatible to our organism on many levels. Protein molecules from an animal source have problems entering the receptor sites where it gets broken down and metabolized. These animal proteins are just too BIG and clog up the cells at the cell portal, causing slow asphyxiation leading to degenerative disease. Vegetable proteins, on the other hand, do fit - very perfectly - those receptor sites. This says a lot about how our bodies were designed. This fact was proven conclusively by Dr. Dean Ornish, a famous heart surgeon and researcher who spent 20 years of research on this. After the discovery, he began putting all of his patients with degenerative heart disease on vegan diets and they all healed without surgery or medication.

I think most of us know by now that many studies are biased to our beliefs, wants, and needs. Vegan diets are great for some but not for all people.

Many of us love the taste of meat because human bodies are designed to eat meat.

Secondly, humans do not have the mandibles or digestive tract of a true carnivore. To wit, diverticulitis (degenerative disease of the bowels) is ONLY a meat eaters disease.

That’s because humans are not strictly carnivores, we can eat grains and vegetables too.

Over eating meat or anything else, will created problems in human bodies. But those who exercise regularly have fewer problems than those who don’t, regardless of what they eat.

This post touches on my post a few pages back about certain biblical references to our diet and how ETs have given us different, inconsistent, divergent rules on what to eat and how to view animals. If you could please look at that post and answer it - I'd like to go deeper on this question.

Along with dietary instruction was a dose of allegorical speak---pigs represent the Gentile world and their obsession with hundreds of pagan gods and rituals---and that’s why they were not to eat swine---in other words avoid paganism---which had nothing to do with hogs---but the idea stuck and is adhered to, to this day by the big three religions, and now the vegans too

Regardless of whether one chooses to eat flesh or not, the bottom line is that there is a right way and a wrong of doing it. Everything comes down to integrity.

The consumption of meat is a sensitive issue and certainly, I am not proposing that people eat meat or all of their vegetables either. Eat what makes you happy.

I’m no advocate of one or the other, personally I like meat and potatoes with my wine.

Okay. But let us talk about what really makes us "happy" to eat? and what is "happy"? this is interesting.

[edit on 30/12/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Greetings:

Are you aware of what your 'real' name is? Not the name you were given at birth, but the name Milton knows you by? If you do, could you elaborate on the general meaning of the wording selection of such names?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
..interesting..*silently coughing* can someone give me a little summary or a list of side numbers of the main statements, pleez? thanx

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sleeer, can you explain how the Atlantians used crystals for unlimted energy and supernatural abilities?

Also, do different colors and materials really attract different energies?

[edit on 30-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeVision
Hello Sleeper, I seem to remember you mentioning you were bringing anoher part of your blog out, due August 07 or something was your prediction. What happened to it if you dont mind me asking. I am eager to carry on reading it.

Forgive me if this has already been explained, I havent visited ATS frequently for some time.

Thanks.

Hi Vision

I have put that off for now, maybe one of these days if I ever get caught up

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

After reading your post I had a great idea. So I called my boss and said “hey I really don’t have time for all this work stuff. Could you just send me my check and stop bugging me about getting the work done.”

read the blog

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Sleeper,
Maybe I didn't phrase my question right or misread your response but I guess I was trying to ask if our ET guides will let us experience what you have already been through with Milton, given the fact that many of us on this thread, like myself, can and do accept what you have told us. Many of us here would love to be introduced to the truth as you have been chosen to convey to us all through your guide. I would hope that those of us that can accept the truth now are given the chance to meet our own "Milton" and learn the truth or at least show us a little something. Since I have no recollection of it to this date, I would assume no, but any input would be greatly appreciated.

That is between you and your Milton. Believing is not prerequisite to contact, many who do not believe have contact.

Also, what is your opinion of this website.....
www.projectcamelot.net...
I follow it regularly and many of the interviews are very compelling.....In your case I would recommend watching Bob Dean and Marcia Schafer's interviews, they are very good and coincide with your experiences somewhat. I look forward to your response about those interviews, when you get the chance. Thanks again and Happy New Year!!

I watched some of the third interview and Marcia seemed excited about her experiences, nothing I can add to that.

PS....Our good friend Mr. Lear did an interview with them as well, it's very good....

Haven t seen his interview but one of these day I am going to break out the popcorn and pour me a glass of brandy and enjoy the show.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
For those that give a crap…The wife was doing some uncharacteristic cleaning and organizing. So I asked if she was making plans to move. She said yes and I offered to let her and the kids stay in the house because it’s a lot easier to move one. She accepted. I signed a 12 month lease so boy o boy I hope I can get my act together before I have to sign on for 12 more. I am getting to old for this crap.
I did watch the movie Sleeper and well, point taken.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Okay. But let us talk about what really makes us "happy" to eat? and what is "happy"? this is interesting.

Hi chutso

What makes festivities fun and enjoyable is the food. Food makes people happy at weddings, at football games, at nights out on the town, when we are with family---food makes it all fun and everyone happy.

People without food or not enough food are never happy---I grew up with little food in the pantry---those were not happy days.

Happy is having food on the table.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarStuff
Greetings:
Are you aware of what your 'real' name is? Not the name you were given at birth, but the name Milton knows you by? If you do, could you elaborate on the general meaning of the wording selection of such names?
Thank you.

Hi Star

I’m embarrassed to say this but I think it’s “heyyou” . Perhaps Milton is only messing with me---

Our real names are hidden from us while down here.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeer, can you explain how the Atlantians used crystals for unlimted energy and supernatural abilities?

No I can’t

Also, do different colors and materials really attract different energies?

Not in any significant or spiritualistic way

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
For those that give a crap…The wife was doing some uncharacteristic cleaning and organizing. So I asked if she was making plans to move. She said yes and I offered to let her and the kids stay in the house because it’s a lot easier to move one. She accepted. I signed a 12 month lease so boy o boy I hope I can get my act together before I have to sign on for 12 more. I am getting to old for this crap.

We get energy out of atoms by overloading them with protons; we can use that energy for good by lighting up whole cities, or for bad, by blowing them up. What’s that got to do with anything? Perhaps nothing, I just felt like throwing it in there.

I did watch the movie Sleeper and well, point taken.

Few people get lucky, as did George Bailey.

I hope you can get it figured out tom, it’s a tough dark world out there and for light to happen we have to strike the match and then keep the flame alive in the windstorm.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I took a look at this thread again because it's on the Top 150 list. I find it sad and pathetic. Why are so many people asking important and meaningful questions to a complete stranger on the internet?

Sleeper, I think both you and ATS are terribly irresponsible for carrying this on for so long without any substantive proof. It de-values this site. It troubles me that so many of the posters in this thread seem to be first-time-posters. But maybe that is the real point of this thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thank you for your prompt response.

Many years ago I had the good fortune of meeting and having a session with, at the time, the world's foremost past life reader. He wore dark glasses to cover his eyes which rolled back when he went into a trance. Extremely interesting how he tied in this life's attributes, preferences, etc. directly to individual past lives. Most amazing was when he nonchalantly mentioned my 'real' name. When he said the name I was immediately completely overwhelmed with uncontrollable emotional energy with tears freely running down my cheeks. There has never been anything in my life with such impact. Might ask Milton your real name just to see what type of reaction you get. Would also be interesting if Milton knew how the names were selected and whether the name is actually more of a classification rather than a name like we have here.

Thank you.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by StarStuff]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That is between you and your Milton. Believing is not prerequisite to contact, many who do not believe have contact.

Sleeper,
Thanks again for answering my questions.....I understand that this is so, that believing is not required since there is no way to know how we would react to Contact from "Milton" even though we do believe they are here....but I guess the curiosity in me, and need for more understanding, just wants to know and looks forward to the day when my chance comes to meet my own "Milton". Then again, since we've all been "taken" before, then by default we do know and it just hasn't been revealed to us, I assume for good reason....You wouldn't happen to know that reason would you??

I watched some of the third interview and Marcia seemed excited about her experiences, nothing I can add to that.

Glad to hear that you watched her interview and I hope you have the time to watch all of it, along with Bob Dean's and the many others on the site. Just curious but do you have any info about ProjectCamelot as to whether or not it is disinformation?? I personally don't think so since the interviews are so intense and correlates with many things that you have talked about, and other stuff as well but I was just wondering???

Haven t seen his interview but one of these day I am going to break out the popcorn and pour me a glass of brandy and enjoy the show.

I think you'll like the interview he gave, very entertaining....and I think John would agree, seems like he's a celebrity now since he's so well known....and Milton too.
Must be cool to be a celebrity.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Purduegrad05]

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Purduegrad05]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I know what you mean by the energy analogy. This is not at all the end. I know from experience all too often we don’t appreciate what we have until it’s gone. The reality of me loading my crap up into the truck was an instant pressure release for us both. And the whole thing is amazingly silly when you step back and take a look. It seems clear that we were both brought together to push each others buttons. And maybe just maybe some time apart will rust a few of those buttons over.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by tommyknockers]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, just wanted to show my support for your beautiful thread and to wish you a very Happy Newyear! Love and peace my friend! Antarrishu

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join