It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Holy this is one of the longest thread i have seen!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sleeper, you mention that aliens started our ritual of marriage. If that is true, then does the fact that over half end in divorce a sign of an awakening?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That’s it. I am done. She can have the kids, the cars, the bank account, and the house. Not one more day will I be responsible for her misery and heart ache. I am a no good black hearted SOB. I know it she knows it and ET knows it. Tell Milton I am ready to head on down to some other hellish place to get the crap kicked out of me because I am wasting my time here on earth. I think maybe I was sent here a little too early. I will be the one in the brand new one room apartment with no furniture. Just walk down the hall until the hair stands up on the back of your neck, that’s how you will know you are standing in front of my door.
Good grief don’t you just love the holiday season. And Santa, you can keep your damn old coal. I don’t need it anymore, I have natural gas heating now.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLightBringer

Hi Lightbringer. I'm new to this site so please be patient with me.

About this subject of UFO's. I was just wondering, what kind of proof would be acceptable for you with regards to the ET question? How do we figure out what kind of comprehension is needed to understand?

Also, how do we know that our mind is capable of processing this info? Why do we always assume that we would and do perceive everything? We cannot hear a radio station unless we are tuned to it, we do not see x-rays from the Sun or see atomic structures, without tools to perceive them.

Is it not possible that most of us on Earth have not the capacity to understand or comprehend because our senses are not tuned in or evolved yet? Or is it that we have always had these senses but have forgotten them? According to many Myths and Legends the Ancients of the Golden past had this knowledge, and it is only now that we are remembering these things...

This must sound like a lot of proofless blabber to you (which I can understand) but I urge you think about what kind of proof would be acceptable in the above topic. I have pondered this question a long long time and have come to the conclusion that all the proof is here. We will not get too much more.

90% of what we think we know is in fact unknown!!! From the Moon, to the earths core and the creation of the universe to the thing we like to call Gravity. You cannot prove any of these to be true...... So why would we need any more proof on ET's? We as a human species do not need proof at all! We have proven that much!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
That’s it. I am done. She can have the kids, the cars, the bank account, and the house. Not one more day will I be responsible for her misery and heart ache. I am a no good black hearted SOB. I know it she knows it and ET knows it. Tell Milton I am ready to head on down to some other hellish place to get the crap kicked out of me because I am wasting my time here on earth. I think maybe I was sent here a little too early. I will be the one in the brand new one room apartment with no furniture. Just walk down the hall until the hair stands up on the back of your neck, that’s how you will know you are standing in front of my door.
Good grief don’t you just love the holiday season. And Santa, you can keep your damn old coal. I don’t need it anymore, I have natural gas heating now.

"Interesting. Why do i get the feeling that everybody who posted on here is cursed? It seems like a lot of us have had a string of bad luck... before and after, we posted on this thread. Maybe thats why some of us are here in the first place...well that's just a guess.

PEACE!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
And my post above just happen to be posted at 2:11---there goes that 11 again. I wasn't even expecting that either. hmm

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Tommy,

Don't do it man.........its not you or her.

Its this world man its changing, every one is telling everyone that the world is going down the poop hole. I'm not one to talk I have been telling people that the poop is going to hit the fan for a long time. I was wrong to do so because people don't listen. And now that the poop is hitting the fan I understand that this is just life in this game that we are put threw.

You love you wife man and she loves you, I know this because you have a family and kids and memories together.......you have a life.

Don't throw it away.

If you want to know what you will put your kids threw I will tell you.

Their world will come apart, they will miss the days when everyone was together. they will pee their bed until there 16 years old. they will never let anyone get close to them. they will grow up and have trouble forming a relationship with a girl even when girls toss their panties his way he wont trust them. You will tell your kids that your wife ruined you life and she will tell them the same about you.

This life has done a number on me so please take my word for it.......don't do this to your kids.

when I was 4 my dad and mom split and I went with my dad. Growing up as a kid I watched other kids get hugged and loved by there mothers and till this day I have no idea what that is like. When people would ask me where my mother was I would tell them "she got run over by a car and died". My dad had it really hard as a single father, we used to fish for food and he would sell his blood for cigarette money. I used to work really hard to get people to like me and got really good at it, I did this so kids parents would invite me into there house so I could pretend and feel that they were my family.

That's one of the reasons why I like this thread so much. I really makes me feel better to think that everything that has happened in my life is because I deserve it and its for my own good in the end.

This is some really personal stuff but it is my gift to you and everyone on this thread for the holidays, the gift of thinking twice about the diamond you think is a lump of Col. I give it to you because with out families like the one you have walking down the street or playing at the beach or eating dinner at a restaurant or telling your kids to hush in the back of my cab and most of all families that accepted me into their house when i was a kid.......with out others having good strong family I would never know what it could be like.

So pleas man!!......don't give up!! family is all that matters its all you really have in this life.

JUST SAY IT LOUD!!!! If you don't give up and don't give in you might just be OK!!.........

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It’s not a curse. It’s not her. It’s not ET’s fault. It’s me. 25 years ago I blamed my first marriage on drugs. It wasn’t the drugs it was the jack ass taking them.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Originally posted by tommyknockers

Tell Milton I am ready to head on down to some other hellish place to get the crap kicked out of me because I am wasting my time here on earth.

Hi tom

If it’s too hot in the kitchen now are you sure you want a hotter kitchen? Perhaps your short fuse is causing you problems or maybe it’s something else. Some of us have expectations---we expect things from others, things perhaps that these others can’t or will not deliver, therefore we set ourselves up for disappointment and frustration.

There is only one way around that insane ideal and that is never expect anything from others, especially if those expectations are for our own selfish needs and wants.

No one owes us anything---yet we own our understanding and love to everyone we encounter.

We are not here to take and to receive kindness, we are here to give it---and never expect it---otherwise we will never be happy.

There is a movie called “It’s A wonderful life” by Frank Capra and staring James Stewart

Might be worth a watch, even if you already seen it.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith
So pleas man!!......don't give up!! family is all that matters its all you really have in this life.

BTW, Izarith cool song---

Some of us are blessed with good families and some of us are blessed with ahole ones. Those of us stuck in the aholes ones have been put there for a reason---to help the aholes get through this stinking life---or we can let them fall deeper into the hole. If we let them fall deeper, or even help them to fall deeper into desperation, when perhaps we could have helped even a little bit, then who is the real ahole?

Sometimes those who frustrate us the most are pushing the very buttons we need pushing, challenging our weakness like a small leak in a dam---we can either fix it, or patch it up temporarily so we can deal with it another day

Problems never go away unless confronted as you have stated in your post

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
"Interesting. Why do i get the feeling that everybody who posted on here is cursed? It seems like a lot of us have had a string of bad luck... before and after, we posted on this thread. Maybe thats why some of us are here in the first place...well that's just a guess.
PEACE!

The sleeper curse is real; once you get it, you can’t blame anyone for your problems anymore--you have to fix your own messes, and for some that really sucks---

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Sleeper, you mention that aliens started our ritual of marriage. If that is true, then does the fact that over half end in divorce a sign of an awakening?

It’s a sign of selfish desires run amuck in one or both of the members

When we do things for our own needs and gratification the party (marriage) can’t last, will not last. It takes two to tango and sometimes one can carry the load for the two, but there are few with that kind of power and energy, therefore many marriages end in divorce.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
[edit on 25-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.....

This is my first post ever on ATS. I have been lurking here since 2004 or so, and have been following your threads since the "as real as your nose" thread.

I have read your amazing Blog. Several times. I even translated the complete Blog in Dutch (obviously, my native language) for my girlfriend, who's English isn't, well..., good enough to read the story in a comfortable manner.

Sleeper, two month ago a real close family member died. It was an uncle of mine. He was not just an uncle, he was more or less my best friend ever. I miss him. But what I wanted to share with you is that your theories about what happens when you die on this planet really gives me the courage to cope with this loss.

There is so much more I would like to ask you, and maybe I will in the future, but for now I want to thank you for the amazing "feed your head" writing you have done so far, and I hope to read a lot more from you on this thread or Blogwise, or anywhere else.

Again, thanks!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Hi Izzy,

Great tune. That's the very reason I love music. It can speak directly to the heart and straighten your sh_t out.

I am glad I actually had the courage to tell my dad, who I fiercely hated most the time, that I loved him, in his living years. When I went to actually say it to him my body started doing weird things, my throat contracted and I could barely get the words out of my mouth, literally. The experience turned out way different than I ever thought and we both cried like babies. I had never ever seen the man cry in my entire life, before or after. I'll never regret that day because I saw that he wasn't much different than me inside. People are just so rapped up in how they think they should be they don't know how to communicate how they really are. It's a crazy world.

The otherside of the coin of those tight families you see around you often isn't as good as you imagine. There are all kinds of weird headgames and power structures. And if you don't walk on eggshells to live by those headgames, well then that tight family won't be so tight with you anymore. It's not necessarily all unconditional love. Often it's more like a repressive contract - I'll like you if you're like this, period. I think ultimately we have to get it together on our own anyway, regardless of our situation in life, either orphaned, or in a huge family. Our challenges are our challenges manufactured for us alone. You know, the grass is always greener.

Plus, there are tons of orphan hero myths out there. Myths tend to represent archetypal patterns that our lives can follow, or the challenges we might be scripted to face. Maybe, maybe not. I just googled it and came up with this:

www.endicott-studio.com...

You're alright dude.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper, hope you enjoyed your break from ATS.
Hope you had a good holiday as well! So now that you have thrown yourself back into there fire here...

Got a few questions...

First one, Gravity. As I understand it, or as it is taught in general relativity anyway, it is simply a warping of space / time cause by mass. Is this really the case? I can not figure out how geometrically it allows for a seemingly attractive force. It makes sense if you are already in motion and pass an object with the space around it warped inwards towards the object. It how ever does not account for the attractive force on a body at rest.

What is gravity caused by?

Second question. Eh, never mind; I'll get to the other questions later.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

After doing some reading I think I may have found my answer. How ever I do not like it, perhaps I will sleep on it. I still would like to hear your answer Sleeper.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

reply to post by zenfish

Hey thanks for your replies........

I don't tell people thees things about me and I don't mean to sound like a TV afternoon special........

I actually would not change my life in the least with the exception of mistakes I have made.

But Seeing a family break up just strikes a nerve with me. To be honest I really don't know what I would do in Tommy's shoes. What I do know is I really want to start a family of my own some day but I cant even get close. I get along with girls really good until they ask me my name. That's when my impenetrable defencive walls come up and I'll say "my name is chauvinist pig, want to be my salve".

I say thing like that so girls will be turned off instantly.....let me tell you it works like a charm .......

Why? Because I'm scared to death to be in Tommy's shoes. I'm scared to death that I might not have what it takes to do the right thing for my kids. I really hope you do Tommy.

Again I'm not trying to sound like a sad violin. But like you have said Sleeper in past posts for every thing you learn you give up the bliss of ignorance. I have learned the importance of family but now I'm deathly afraid of the consequences of my actions.

But like Sleeper has also said once you know there are no excuses so I'm proud to say I'm working hard on my issues. I'm living with my mom until I build my house down here in Mexico. I have forgiven her and now I'm working on being really nice to her and taking care of her. She still hates me because I look so much like my dad but she is slowly coming around. I'm also very gently trying to get both dad and mom to stop blaming there so called ruined lives on each other.

I'm also telling girls my real name when they ask for it.
You got to start some where...........

And Zenfish I'm very happy you got to tell your dad that you loved him. After reading that I told my mom the same.

Good luck Tommy I'm rutting for ya!! Lets show our selves and ET what we got!!.......

P.S. I almost forgot, I gave my mom a big hug for Christmas today and I must say it felt really good. ^_^

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Missed you buddy!

Big good stuff happening now for me. Yea, of course, I had to die in the process...LOL

Thanks for your help.

Sometimes we all mess up but we do get many chances to fix, even if it means moving on to the next situation.

Forgive...that is the biggie.... forgive...

Give Milton a hug for me, oh, and hug to you too!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Merry Christmas Sleeper!

I don't suppose Milton celebrates anything so earthly as the 'Birth of Christ" but I can appreciate his ignorance. But just wait and see if Milton goes up in the Rapture.

Anyway, I have sent to you and Milton matching pair of tu tu's (pink) and toe shoes. You won't have to fight over the color!

You should have received the extra "John Lear/ATS Official Tin Foil Hat" by now so you and Milton don't have to fight over the one I sent you before.

All of us here at ATS would certainly appreciate a picture of you and Milton prancing around in the tu tu's, pink toe shoes and the Tin Foil hats.

Thanks for coming back to ATS (I know you were on Saturn or Neptune or wherever it was you met that lady and drank that wine).

Happy New Year or whatever it is that you people call when the sun revolves around the earth another time.

john

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper, good grief you really do have inside info don’t you. I don’t know how else you could hit so close to home. Constant disappointment pretty much sums it up. I have disclosed some personal details here but not enough for you to pick that out of the air.

Ok I am going to order the movie, cancel the apartment, and take a run at it.
You know that is exactly why I just wanted to be alone. If there is no one around there is nothing to be expected and no disappointment. Something tells me it would just follow me around anyway so I just as well face it here. Then of course I have that huge mountain of pride to climb before I can spit out “I am sorry”.

And Izarith, I am honored to be in the company of such an insightful young man as your self.

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join