It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Thank you for your dedication.

What do you have to say about the hollow earth theory?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hey sleeper. Its nice to hear so much from you. You have been an inspiration for me with your and Milton's advice and answers. I wanted to say something I have been holding back out of fear that it may be wrong. I have what others would call a drinking problem. I usually drink a whole 750ml bottle of vodka once or twice a week and feel it uplifts my spirit. I know its wrong to hurt our containers but isn't it okay if drinking occasionally once or twice a week like that makes one feel good about themselves and makes them happy and as long as one stays out of trouble? I know it is alot of alcohol but it really does uplift my soul and I feel so much better about myself and others around me when in a stupor phase or a sober phase. I will love to hear your input and will do what you and Milton think is right. Thanks and tell Milton not to forget me.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
There is no reality there is only the dream, we are either the dreamer or the dreamscape. The dream ends when the sleeper awakes, what has come before will come again.

You never attempted an answer, does this mean you cannot see the path?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
[edit on 8-12-2007 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

ciao - all the best to you and your family for an enjoyable holiday season.

Chutso

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

"I'm stepping out for a bit, happy holidays to all, ciao"

NOOOOOOOOO0000000000oooooooooo!!!

I'm just kidding........

NOOOOOOOOO0000000000oooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!

No really I'll be fine...........

NOOOOOOOOO................My mom just told me to shut the hell up and it does not sound so nice in spanish.....

Happy holidays Sleeper, Milton, and everyone...............

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

happy holidays to you, too, Izarith. hasta luego!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The human mind needs the domino affect to make sense of strange things like that. But all those who died were in the same destiny boat from day one. To try and rationalize such with the few tools available in our human minds is madness.

I think this is the problem that a lot of people have with discussing things like this - it's so incredibly difficult to even grasp the concept that millions of lines of fate, of millions of humans involved in millions of situations, are all intertwined and pre-determined by a higher intelligence. When trying to rationalise that using our human mind, it seems impossible that any being (even a God) could control such a situation.

The way that I try and handle it is to stop trying to think like a human. Let's pretend instead that there is a supercomputer somewhere doing all the processing for the events which happen in our everyday lives. None of us will find that particular concept hard to swallow; our own PCs which we use daily are capable of calculating millions of outcomes and controlling multiple variables at the same time. And as it's a fair assumption that any higher being will be infinitely more intelligent and powerful than the best supercomputer in existence, it makes it slightly easier to accept that maybe - just maybe - this is all planned out.

Gaz

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
hi sleeper, finally signed up just to ask a question...don't you feel special...or overburdened

Do things we do in this earthly realm resemble things we or way higher ETs do in higher levels. for example is baking, driving a car or just walking really a beautiful thing? Is it somehow choreographed in way that makes beautiful music. A friend used to tell me a dream how he was making continents with his fingers like running one's fingers though clay. My question may seem abstract, if it is than stick to the "how are things we do here so beautiful here when compared to the bigger picture"?

Does it have to do with smelling the roses and living in the present. I mean really living in the present, which seems difficult to even grasp that concept... beyond the pop culture sense of the term. I've had my 30 second moments of feeling that natural high, of being connected to everything and it gave me chills of comfort (like tears of joy). I just wish I knew if that was a very very very small taste of something bigger...way bigger

PS Listen to the song "Life of Illusion" by Joe Walsh.

I really appreciate your insight!

[edit on 8-12-2007 by thechi]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Mr. Seeper! Can Milton tell what I know that most people don't? It has to do with something I learned from one well known physicist. Just a little "30 on scale from 1 to a 100" check. Then he can continue to ignore my questions all the way to "level 100". Cheers, gents!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I read one of your posts about facing your fears on earth. I am scared of heights:'(. However, If I try sky diving some day and face my fear, will that help me be a higher being in my "after life"? And if someone kills someone else in this life rather it be a marine serving his country or some criminal, how does that affect yourself after you leave from earth?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hello all

im new to this site but i never knew aliens were real.

sleeper can you tell me what this milton looks like?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi sleeper

Would laziness (uniwllingness to do anything other than what you want to do, not what you are told to do) or unwillingness to accept authority seen as a bad thing?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

When you return from your Hiatus and carpal tunnel operations, I am reading a thoroughly researched but readable book by Gregory Reece @2007 called UFO Religion.

He backtracks to Theosophic Blavatsky of the late 1800's and uses the word "cult" alot. But reading between the lines, this guy has either intentionally (I think) or inadverdantly layed out the documented history of the UFO phenamena in such a way that any moron would have to accept it a real and true--although he couches it as cult.

It is amazing, once you get passed the "Green, save the planet stuff" how simular most of the contactee accounts are. And they jive with yours minus your updated terms for advanced technoglogy.

No need to preach to this choruster, but one theme from all is that some of us will get, understand and act upon this knowledge and others will be left behind. That smacks with your disclosure on an "individual basis".

Now, this book literally fell of the library New Book shelf along with a DVD called the Celestine Prophecy (I guess the book is a best seller, the movie was just Okay) but the message their was the same.....

Toward some end time/period, some humans got "it" and the movie depicted them as sort of "energized, and with a way big white hat attitude. They saw the same background scenery as multi-colorful and the left behind others, not in that dimension, could not see the energized ones and the same backround for them was a somewhat faded view.

This theme gets played over and over in most contactee stories....care to comment?

Best selling Author of the "Power of Now", Eckhart Tolle, eludes to the above, and in recent interview waffled and said that mainstream was not ready for the controversial truth, but imbedded in his work, are many simularities to your writings. BTW, I like your up front approach, I am as mainstream as you can get. LOL.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801

book by Gregory Reece @2007 called UFO Religion.

Hi muse,

I just happened upon that book as well. Maybe I will get it. Sounds like an interesting read.

but one theme from all is that some of us will get, understand and act upon this knowledge and others will be left behind. That smacks with your disclosure on an "individual basis".

Eckhart Tolle, eludes to the above, and in recent interview waffled and said that mainstream was not ready for the controversial truth, but imbedded in his work, are many simularities to your writings. BTW, I like your up front approach, I am as mainstream as you can get. LOL.

I like Tolle's simple speak that you are definitely not your thoughts as well. That's also what I like about sleeper. The rubber meets the road "no excuses" clause. You either forgive real or perceived trespasses, or you don't. No spiritually glamorous intellectualized abstract concepts. Our problems are our problem. No blaming others for the misery we are causing ourselves with our own thoughts. It's a jagged pill to swallow, but I deeply appreciate the straight talk.

I am grateful to have found sleeper's threads. Now, to actually do it. Baby steps.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I love sleeper's thread...but who's to say that his reality is just that...his reality. Maybe everyones' realities are completely different from each other. He speaks of all good virtues, so this makes it easy to accept these words as words to live by. Sleeper himself may not know everyone else's realities. Just a thought, but keep in mind that I do find this thread compelling and in way a very big diversion during the day when contemplating life. Don't we all need to just be, instead of trying to be? Most of us understand what it means to be a "good" person (inwardly and outwardly).

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thechi
I love sleeper's thread...but who's to say that his reality is just that...his reality. Maybe everyones' realities are completely different from each other. He speaks of all good virtues, so this makes it easy to accept these words as words to live by. Sleeper himself may not know everyone else's realities. Just a thought, but keep in mind that I do find this thread compelling and in way a very big diversion during the day when contemplating life. Don't we all need to just be, instead of trying to be? Most of us understand what it means to be a "good" person (inwardly and outwardly).

I guess these things are something we each have to discover the truth of on our own. I've found that effort is required. But that's my reality at this point in time. I'm glad I ran into this stuff and was reminded of it.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Our problems are our problem. No blaming others for the misery we are causing ourselves with our own thoughts. It's a jagged pill to swallow, but I deeply appreciate the straight talk.

precisely. the most powerful medicines are the most bitter to swallow, yet we heal from it.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey all Sleeper readers,

Sleeper's posts overturned my life, reality, the way I think....and for the good....

It has also been incredibly stressful and soul wrenching.

When I see my world now, I see (sometimes) way more....once that box is opened, you can't not see how small minded earthlings are...LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Try taking a calculus class....I'm not being facetious or trying to be rude, I'm being serious. At the age of 15 I dropped out of high school and at the age of 25 I decided to go to college for physics.

Once you get into deep mathematics (and physics) the world gets unbelievably strange and awe-inspiring.

People often look up at the stars to re-affirm their small spot in the vastness of the Universe, I just have to look at my Infinite series and sequences homework.

Sleeper, happy holidays.

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join