It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
OP are you a contactee/abductee? I have received a similar message during my experience.

I have been contacted but not for my intellect or lack there of, but for the contents of my fridge---I’m not being funny or sarcastic only keeping with the theme of this thread

But I so do want to be funny---

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Last night I saw the movie Elizabeth (about Queen Elizabeth of England)and there was a lot of power struggles between religion and countries carried out threw espionage and secret agents.

Are most people in black ops here on earth, on missions?

Can a non mission soul be a part of black ops?

Congrats on 6000 man you should get a vacation for this.......

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sleeper, from my understanding there are advance beings in this universe, some would call them god,angels,demons light beings, etc. that due to there soul level they don't reincarnate anymore, thus considered immortal. How long is it before your average human on earth reaches those levels and dont have to reincarnate anymore? Also How many more lifetimes will most of us be spending in this solar system/earth? And will most of us even make it to those levels, where we reach equality with the gods?

Also, do our thoughts determine our place in the sun more so then actions?I mean, if someone just thinks negative/hate and doesent take action i dont see any harm in that?

And when you said "there are many levels of spirit including what we call our physical bodies---which is a heavy version of spirit---we could all use to knock off a few pounds". Was that hint that weight somehow affects your spirit (more so your spirit abilities)while in human form? I know this may sound like a crazy/silly question-- but in the bible and quaran you constantly hear stories about people fasting(i.e Jesus, fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, muhamed and so on) and then talking to god or angels(i mean there must be significance considering the bible is a metaphor).

And another subject, since nothing is conscidence and just purpose, in this perfectly design universe. What is the reason that those of us on this thread are allowed to see this for? Considering that et's dont exist in the mind of most humans. I guess we can say that those of us here are privledge to be allowed to know of such information. So did the ets that gave you this info, explain why the souls that are on this thread are here......there must be more to it.

BTW. Thanks for the answers!

[edit on 5-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Munro_DreadGod

Hi Munro DG,

Are you referring to Ouroboros and the 1111 doorway?

Just curious.

Chutso

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

You may not want too much light on that because for one it is not important to the life you are living, and the body you are in may be used as a gene pool on the human level, meaning local human operatives. But that’s only a guess.

Hi Sleeper,

Hmmm. Doesn't sound like the best of news. Are you recommending I don't open that box and that it wouldn't make a difference to know who is behind it and why? Even if I did know, is there anything I could do about it in your opinion? If this group damaged me, how can I repair it?

A line from the movie Total Recall comes to my mind: It's the part where Kuoto - the resistance leader - looks into the soul of Doug McQuaid, who has had his mind erased and reimplanted with a new identity, "It is not the memories that define who you are, but what you do." Or something to that effect. Am I on the right track?

Thanks, Sleeper, for being patient with me...

Chutso

ps. I forgot to ask, what do the "local operatives" intend to do with the gene pool?

[edit on 5/12/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

No one is given a higher level of understanding, everyone has to do the work to get it. 2012 is just another year in the human calendar series

I like this logic, but why are we coded, programmed or indoctrinated (chose your own word) into believing an end-time scenario is imminent? (Is this black ops new age programming?) You said that ET continually erases and restarts civilizations. How do you know that 2012 or some such cosmological end-point (zero point) is not real? Or are you saying that it is real, but that the calculations given so far are just off base?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sleeper, you wouldn't mind elaborating on the pyramids would you? Just how do they have so much power? I know the ancient et's built them, but something tells me they carry their power because they werent built on a 90 degree angle(i think) and are pointed towards the sky. Well thats just the basics can you tell me why they really have so much power(or use to have so much power), and why they were built?

and that leads me to another subject geometric shapes(and no i didnt already ask about this i ask about symbols and sacred geo) Do certain geometric shapes or angles attract certain energies---and that is why certain objects are built in certain ways(like the pentagon)?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Whoah!

Sleeper, I drink and smoke...Geez, is it all over for me....?

I eat McDonalds and Wendy's,,,,Oh, man,,,,it's over for this one....

Yeah, I gave all of the above up for periods of time....and decided that some form of moderation (not lately) works.

Okay, so I should probably go to urgent care center, get some pharmacuticals from the AMA drug cartel, and of course schedule an operation or procedure so I can catch the incurabled staff infection, or simply have my left leg amputated when a colonoscopy was the order-oops!

Want a heart attack or stroke, don't totally forgive your foes or eat a chunk of suit Lard. LOL

I just love the guilt we live and die from listening to Network/magazine media....You're Gonna' Die"!, Well yea, eventually everything does.

Lately I see dead people in my car on my commute to work, talking to themselves, picking their faces, agressively beeping thier horns, and generally agitated and unhappy...I'll have fries with that one.

Sleeper,

You have eluded to the impermanence of planets, societies, human beliefe systems, and how it all evolves and eventually gets recycled. I agree.

Some of my ancestors drank, smoked, spread goose fat on toast with pepper, and they danced, sang, and generally liked people. They lived to their 90's....Some over did, but went out with great loving reputations that live on and impacted another generation.

Large size my order,,,,,Age vs. Miliage....Hmmmm

Rather feel the big ups and huge downs,,,,I think that fits your message,,,here to be changed by the world....

My "biggie stuck" was the stories I told myself about myself...all based on leftover conditioning and mis interpretations...best to question your thoughts and watch them from a distance,,,,a guarenteed laugh...

Although I do not consicously remember my ET contact, I have no doubt they, it, whatever were actively working on me,,,I call it the force....

Milton or one of his designees have been hard at work to burn up my ego....it has been hell,,,,but only because I faught the reality through that victem story line we all make up and justify to ourselves. Big revelation from the Force--most all humans feel this way on earth....fact!.

Another revelation and this could just be a growing up thing, but I do not think so, ,,,,,,,We are just here to create the next little soap bubble, like the big ET guys did before us, be it a galaxy, a sun, planets, moons, all the way through to cockroaches...We are here to play a part of creation and on this planet to experience the pains of birthing it to the next phase.

Or....supersize it, watch reality TV, pay investment bankers more, pretend the stockmarket reflects our economy and is not manipulated and know that President Hillary didn't sign off to the above....

Sorry about the rant....I'm actually smiling with a vodka on ice...mmm, pork rhines.....

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sleeper -

Considering the large number of different aliens reported to be around us, how many of them use lies and deception to get what they want/need from us?

If lies and deception are frequently used by higher beings doesn't that conflict with the "Integrity Code" regiment they seem to want us on? Or do souls on different levels have double standards on what behavior is acceptable?

How far up the 1 to 100 ladder of soul progression do the beings who judge us sit? Considering we're a 5 at max, are we considered easy to judge for our next assignment so that a 10 might only be required? Has Milton ever been a judge of someone's life? I'm imagining a large empty room with a group of weirdos at one end running the movie of your life....

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

Last night I saw the movie Elizabeth (about Queen Elizabeth of England)and there was a lot of power struggles between religion and countries carried out threw espionage and secret agents.

Are most people in black ops here on earth, on missions?

Hi Izarith

They are prequalified but not all of them are aware of that fact

Can a non mission soul be a part of black ops?

Not generally but there are a few exceptions but never via résumé

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,
This afternoon a man walked into the local shopping mall and opened fire on the shoppers killing 8 and then turning the gun on his self.
I hear this type of stuff on national news sometimes but when it happens across the street I tend to take a second look.
When we run the event thru the Sleeper filter we know those people were meant to be killed today and are in a much better place now. Except maybe the shooter who off'ed himself.
I don’t know I really don’t have a question but I can't help but look to the sky shake my fist and shout "WHAT ARE YOU DOING".
I am sorry if one of those 8 had been family or friend I would find myself calling out and cursing all of the higher ups. I just don’t get it. There has got to be a better way. It really makes all of the petty problems we face day to day seem pointless if your fate is to be gunned down while shopping for Christmas toys.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Goose fat on toast with peeper...mmm... I gotta try that!
And one more line makes 2

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, from my understanding there are advance beings in this universe, some would call them god,angels,demons light beings, etc. that due to there soul level they don't reincarnate anymore, thus considered immortal. How long is it before your average human on earth reaches those levels and dont have to reincarnate anymore?

There is no average but millions here now are on their last trip and don’t know it but may or may not feel it.

Also How many more lifetimes will most of us be spending in this solar system/earth?

However many it takes

And will most of us even make it to those levels, where we reach equality with the gods?

No one will ever be equal unless they are cows or ants. But many will rise as high as they are light and hang out with the gods

Also, do our thoughts determine our place in the sun more so then actions?I mean, if someone just thinks negative/hate and doesent take action i dont see any harm in that?

What is in the mind is also in the soul concerning thoughts, and negative thoughts do count even if not acted on. But no one expects instant perfection only a willingness in that direction. Thoughts are baggage and they do weigh on us more than most realize.

And when you said "there are many levels of spirit including what we call our physical bodies---which is a heavy version of spirit---we could all use to knock off a few pounds". Was that hint that weight somehow affects your spirit (more so your spirit abilities)while in human form? I know this may sound like a crazy/silly question-- but in the bible and quaran you constantly hear stories about people fasting(i.e Jesus, fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, muhamed and so on) and then talking to god or angels(i mean there must be significance considering the bible is a metaphor).

Biblical fasting is a metaphor for cleansing the soul from ideas and concepts and has nothing to do with food---but many have applied it to food. Some food fasting may be helpful for a few but for many it can do irreparable damage to both body and mind if taken to the extreme.

And another subject, since nothing is conscidence and just purpose, in this perfectly design universe. What is the reason that those of us on this thread are allowed to see this for? Considering that et's dont exist in the mind of most humans. I guess we can say that those of us here are privledge to be allowed to know of such information. So did the ets that gave you this info, explain why the souls that are on this thread are here......there must be more to it.

All the secrets in life are available to everyone who wants them and are ready for them, for those who find them in this thread so be it.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

Hmmm. Doesn't sound like the best of news. Are you recommending I don't open that box and that it wouldn't make a difference to know who is behind it and why? Even if I did know, is there anything I could do about it in your opinion? If this group damaged me, how can I repair it?

No matter what they are up to there is nothing you or anyone can do about it because it concerns the body and we don’t own our bodies, we are leasing them. They also have the right to make repairs and adjustments to our bodies. Eventually they will kick us out and take our bodies back---dust to dust kind of thing.

No point in losing sleep over it and you may be out of the program by now anyway, assuming you were ever in the program.

A line from the movie Total Recall comes to my mind: It's the part where Kuoto - the resistance leader - looks into the soul of Doug McQuaid, who has had his mind erased and reimplanted with a new identity, "It is not the memories that define who you are, but what you do." Or something to that effect. Am I on the right track?

Precisely

ps. I forgot to ask, what do the "local operatives" intend to do with the gene pool?

Propagate

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
I like this logic, but why are we coded, programmed or indoctrinated (chose your own word) into believing an end-time scenario is imminent? (Is this black ops new age programming?)

Paranoia works because many want out of their lives or situations, therefore the concepts of rapture and doomsday scenarios find many converts.

You said that ET continually erases and restarts civilizations. How do you know that 2012 or some such cosmological end-point (zero point) is not real?

Because this batch of humanity we are part of is slated to be here for many more millennia before the plug gets pulled. Certainly there will be wars, famine, pestilence, diseases, and natural disasters as in the past but nothing catastrophic---earth’s population will continue to increase and become more prosperous, even though certain entities and humans will try and derail that progress as they always have with political shenanigans.

Or are you saying that it is real, but that the calculations given so far are just off base?

The calculations are way off base

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm #ing pissed off, sleeper - excuse me, I don't know who you are or what you are about but I'm #ing pissed off.

When do you think I will be executed or kidnapped, hmm?

That would be funny if I disappeared, wouldn't it be?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
I'm #ing pissed off, sleeper - excuse me, I don't know who you are or what you are about but I'm #ing pissed off.

When do you think I will be executed or kidnapped, hmm?

That would be funny if I disappeared, wouldn't it be?

Did someone hurt you? Why are you so angry?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Sleeper, two more questions....

The bible code thing is getting much more interesting as they are getting deeper into and they are able to find entire sentences now. What is it and to what end was it made?

Secondly, what exactly are ghosts and how did they arrive in their situation?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hellooo Sleeper !!!!!!!!!

Why did the ET's introduce to us the concept of marriage?

What is its purpose from a soul point of view? Is it the ultimate test of integrity staying together through life?

Have the people that have multiple wives twisted the concept, or is that what was originally intended?

Is it common on other planets to be married?

There is a trend in society away from the practice in original context of marriage. What would be the underlying reason for this as we develop as a society?

Do the higher level ET's get married? If not, is there a different concept for them? What would it be?

Is Milton married? Why or Why not?

What finished off the Neanderthal in the end? Was it the Humans the ET or something else?

Were they just a vehicle for souls a level down from us and had serverd their purpose?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

When we run the event thru the Sleeper filter we know those people were meant to be killed today and are in a much better place now. Except maybe the shooter who off'ed himself.

Tommy knockers, glad you and your family are okay. I imagine how shocking it must be when it happens in your near vicinity. I grew up near Columbine, so I know how you feel.

Personally, I think this guy was part of a massive black ops manchurian candidate program (or something similar), like so many others now being launched into public awareness. If this is the case, it is not that guy's fault, because black ops have brainwashed and tortured him in order to create "alter" personalities that they control using codes. This guy was probably not even aware of what he was doing, or maybe it appeared like a dream for him. If he is indeed a black ops project, as I suspect, he has what clinicians call "Dissociative Identity Disorder" or "Multiple Personality Disorder". In my opinion, he should not be judged for something he had no control over (meaning, the karma should fall on the bloody hands of black ops). What do you think, Sleeper?

Also, Sleeper, I'd like to know what black ops hopes to accomplish with these types of "events". Is it to instill fear and give over our constitutional rights for more government control? Is it to desensitize us to terrorism, whether in our own backyard or abroad? Is it designed to enforce the idea of establishing a preemptive crimes unit? Is it to get us all under psychopharmacological drugs? Maybe all of the above? Somthing else?

Thanks for your insights,

Chutso

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join