It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
HELLO SLEEPER!

I KNOW YOU MUST BE TIRED.
IT'S LONG AS YOUR EFFORS.

SLEEPER, DID YOU START THE SAME AS WE ARE?

What do you mean start? I’m still a “we”

DID YOU HAVE A BODY FIRST OR A SOUL?

We all start as souls---bodies come way after for most.

HOW WAS THE BEGINING?

All the usual stuff---promising

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR WORK,

Thank You!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
I think Richard Simmons would salute you and your advice
... I wonder if Milton likes his outfits?

When Milton thinks someone is way out there that’s something because few can be more way out there than Milton. No offence Simmons guy but tune down the sound a few notches---

Yeah I know it’s a trademark---

What is Miltons stance on vitamins? I thing they help but it might just be my illusion talking again....

Vitamins are helpful for some but can be dangerous if the body gets overwhelmed with what it don’t need or want.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper,
Do our ET guides ever ditch us?

Hi muse

They can get replaced, but someone is always there, even during our darkest hour when we feel completely abandoned.

On this "Plane", once we get a glimpse of the possible "good stuff", do we ever get over wanting more?

Like in the movie “Scrooged” with the Bill Murray guy, when at the end he says when you get the good stuff you get greedy for more---or some words to that affect. Sorry---didn’t mean to spoil it for those who haven’t seen the movie.

Sleeper, you put your ass on line, why? Do you know why you took on this task? I mean answering post after post over details when the uber message was get along/forgive/get over it/love what is/ etc.?

They made me an offer I couldn’t refuse----

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeper,

Is Billy Meiers claims a fraud.....just wondering?

Thanks...

Someone using that name has put me on their foe list----what more can I say---

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
There´s no point in torpedoing an abondoned planet which leads me to assume that everyone will be in the middle of their daily doings when this happens.

It’s not only planet earth that will get cleaned up but other planets and moons, and space cities that will too.

Are anyone set to survive?

Yes, they always leave remnant genes for the next batch

Will the souls be "lifted" before hitting the button and if not...what´s the point of letting everyone experience that kind of havoc?

Some souls will be “raptured” as they are every single day right before the pain of death hits them. Others will experience the full weight of the pain and horror of their demise if they deserve it, as they do now.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm certainly not going to read 5,000 posts to get the drift of what is going on here. Sleeper, for the benefit of me and other people who have come into this thread late - how do you know this information you're telling us? Have actually been abducted? Also, how are we ment to know this is 100% real because there have been many fakes out there and I'd be extremely disapointed to learn if this is another fake.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!!!

I understand what you say about the higher ET's like Milton. I understand what you say about us on Earth in our play pen.
I still don't understand what you say about the ET's that are a notch or two higher than us.
You paint a picture of the journey we must go through as souls and how hard it is to be at a level where you are able to leave the solar system to beyond. But having reached that stage in your development there are still renegade ET's that are able to travel the galaxy and are aloud to mix with the gene pools of less developed areas and interfere with their development. That does not make sense.

The renegades fill a purpose and they also carry certain elements that are useful---like the benefits of nuclear power for our sciences and power needs and it’s uglier side.

Having travelled the path to reach where they have, they would be fully aware of their actions and the consequences of what would happen to them when they are caught. Why would they want to even bother?

Know any humans who are like that? Some souls really enjoy being bad and to heck with the consequences----know any humans like that?

The lure to cross that line is very strong and many of us on this planet have a very difficult time with keeping both feet on the right side of the tracks---being bad or a little bad is adventurous and daring---and remains so at the lower levels and even a few notches above us bad boy humans

There wouldn't be anything they could find here that they couldn't get in their home land.
So can you tell me how ET's that are able to travel the galaxy can still do things that they should not when they know better?

They have slightly more freedom than we humans but can’t go anywhere without the higher ups giving them some slack on the leash.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by Minime

I'm certainly not going to read 5,000 posts to get the drift of what is going on here. Sleeper, for the benefit of me and other people who have come into this thread late - how do you know this information you're telling us? Have actually been abducted? Also, how are we ment to know this is 100% real because there have been many fakes out there and I'd be extremely disapointed to learn if this is another fake.

Thanks for the post Minime. Many people would like a 4 year college education by taking 2 aspirin.

Many have taken the time to read 5,000 posts to get the 'drift' of what is going on here. I know I have. And most have been well rewarded.

Let me respectfully suggest that if you really want to know whats going on in the universe you invest some time in learning about it.

Sleeper, in my humble opinion, is not a fake but you are not going to arrive at the same conclusion with your current attitude and unwilligness to read.

I'm afraid you are just going to have to be extremely disappointed. Again.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello sleeper,

Is Milton your spirit guide? Or is he something else entirely?

What made him decide to physically contact you?

Do we all have our own Miltons? Or are they exclusive to a select few?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper, on poltergeist: once the poltergeist gets on the bioplasmic field of a person, is there any way to permanently remove it - or is that just the price to pay and have to live with it?

Unfortunately we have to wear some of our battle scars regardless on why we got them until we exit even if we make amends. If the amends stick then they will fall away like a scab during our exit debriefing.

Also, how much do symbols of the illuminati and other powerful organizations play on our psyches on a subconsciously level? Some say it is a hypnotic spell.

Symbols have as much or as little power over us as we give them---freewill is real and nothing can defeat it unless we give it the power to do so---once we fall off this turnip truck called earth the only thing that finger we used so often while here to point at others for screwing up our lives will be pointed at only one person---that person we see in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

I can’t talk much about reptilians as a whole because they are a complex and varied species and there are many levels of them. Many of them far exceed the integrity and goodness of all humans so not sure why they get such a bad rap, perhaps it’s a smear campaign of sorts by the renegades. We humans have a knack for elevating the bad and tarnishing the good don’t we?

Nevertheless, few humans have enough information to make those kinds of judgments, and regardless of what evils we conjure up in our minds about aliens and other humans the only evil we need be worried about is our own----once we have a handle on it “nothing” can touch us.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sleeper, What race of et's are the renegades or they greys, fairies, homos, (and i dont mean sapiens)reptilians or all of the above.

and how many orders of renegade ets are there(there gotta be more then 1)?

And what parts of the world do they inhabit(im guessing just 3rd world or communist countries but they could be here too)?

Also, since et's back the relegions of the world, what happens to athiest and non believers when they die, what group of et's control their destiny?

Also, the group of et's that you are working with what religion on earth do they back up, or are that non affiliate to any religion?

Another subject, What do you know about sacred geometry?

[edit on 3-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well, it's hard to prove anything about this thread since the OP makes sure to be as vague as possible when it comes to answering peoples questions, and he doesn't provide anything that could be analyzed. If you read this thread, you're supposed to take everything on faith.

So if you find it hard to close your eyes and simply believe what is being said here, do as many of us and simply ignore this thread. You won't be wasting your time by reading it, though. Some of the questions asked here are far more interesting than anything sleeper could come up with. They tell you a lot about peoples hopes, dreams, and fears.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Farnswoth]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnswoth

Well, it's hard to prove anything about this thread since the OP makes sure to be as vague as possible when it comes to answering peoples questions, and he doesn't provide anything that could be analyzed. If you read this thread, you're supposed to take everything on faith.

So if you find it hard to close your eyes and simply believe what is being said here, do as many of us and simply ignore this thread. You won't be wasting your time by reading it, though. Some of the questions asked here are far more interesting than anything sleeper could come up with. They tell you a lot about peoples hopes, dreams, and fears.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Farnswoth]

Indeed! something tells me these question are being answered in as little details as possible---but they're still being answered, so i can always appreciate that.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sleeper, is numerology accurate (and when i mean accurate, i dont mean just accurate for some people)?

What significance do numbers play here on earth(besides counting things and seperating things) or there any secret meanings behind certain numbers that are universal?

Does each number carry out a particular vibration?

and when i asked if the soul affects how the human body looks, you said in certain ways. Can you describe some of those certain ways(if it is not too much of course).

And can you explain the energy field that surrounds us and how it affects others, more so then the physical?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm not buying any of this, but brilliant blog story sleeper.
Keep working on your writing.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sleeper.

Do you know the question?

[edit on 3-12-2007 by HonningGuard]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sleeper, dont think me vague, but can you ask milton(or one of the et's), where pak88 stands when it comes to integrity? Something tells me i rank higher then most but not high enough if you can catch my drift?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

Muse is right, your message is very simple.

I was doing really good, Ridding the wave of integrity or more like learning how to paddle to catch the wave anyway. For several weeks I had been in a nice tranquil mood, I was in a place that I don't think I have ever been.

But I guess we are here for a good reason because I let integrity slip threw my fingers. Two days ago Some thing set me off and I started being my little sarcastic ars #ole self again. Then someone stepped on my toes and I went on a toe stomping rampage.........

I'm a disgrace to my own signachure.............

Hi Izarith

Hey, if it was easy then even John could do it----

Sorry John, you’re the only local celebrity that will let me get away with picking on them----and I do appreciate it!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianstorm123
hi! i'm new, and i'm from......, so i dont know the meaning of coming clean, what i know is green day song title on dookie. so please send me u2u

thx

It's a long story and not many have the stomach for it.

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join