It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nova

I have no idea what your motivations or intentions are but I will say that regardless of the aliens slant on this thread, some of the ideas shared here have really had a strong influence on the way I'm perceiving reality these days. It's really given me a lot to chew on. So, thanks to you Sleeper, and everyone else involved in this thread. Cheers.

I concur with you, Nova. I don't know the ins and outs of this thread (where it is going), but one thing i know: since joining it, i feel lighter, more connected with my peers, and have more confidence in my personal destiny. (I don't know why it is so, but it is so.) And that means a lot to me.

With that said, thank you, Sleeper, for all your efforts.

Chutso

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

How would a twirly bird appear in the night sky?

Chutso

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, i also like to know(more like validate) about synchronicities, are they a way for et's to speak to us in their own freaky, wierd, ways. For example (and im trying to say this without sounding crazy) i could be watching tv and something comes through like a subliminal message related to what im thinking------or im driving down the street and see billboards and liscense plates, with specific meanings that only i know of. Can you tell me how et's are able to do this its so advanced and precise they usually do this when i think im getting away with something or when they want to be funny, it's simply amazing, and they do have good humor---and im sure you know all about this being in black ops. Also their personalitys or simply amazing, out of this world i couldn't come up with better scanerios even if i put all my brain power in it, of the things they put me through.

We all have personal assistants and they interact behind the scenes dropping hints and opening doors for us. Some people are barely aware of this and miss out on opportunities for a happier life; some as yourself have taken notice and perhaps advantage of some of their hints.

Another thing why whenever et's have spoken to me when i was awake it sounded like whispers/whitenoise? Is there a particular reason why they do this besides trying to confuse me?

Your awareness may be finely tuned and your are picking them up at a higher volume, normally they would tone down to compensate. If it don’t bother you and they are not telling you to do stupid things then what the heck, listen in on them---

The last question would be why me? Afterall nobody else seems to notice these things.

Not everyone talks about such things even if they notice because people who are asleep wouldn’t understand, and most people are asleep.

You are not alone in such situations, and why you? Why not you?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
HELLO AGAIN SLEEPER!

I'M LITLLE CONFUSED.
WHEN YOU SAY "HUMANS" WITH ET. SOUL WHAT YOU MEAN?

Hi frami

Humans have human souls and ETs have more advanced souls---there are many many kinds of souls, but way to complicated and time consuming to talk about on this thread

WHO IS TOTALLY EARTHLY HUMAN BEING?

Almost all of us here on earth are human beings. There are some ETs who look like humans but chances of running into one is slim.

ARE HUMAN BEINGS WITH EARTHLY SOULS?

Yes

WHO MAKES THE SOULS AND WHERE?

Souls are created by way high up beings, but where and how is a secret

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Am I correct that charged particles either have a negative or positive charges based on their "spin"?

Based on free electrons

Is magnetism made possible by the "negative" charge or something else all together? I mean I understand the direction and speed of the electron's orbit will determine whether or not there is a magnetic force. How ever does it take a negative charge in the first place to be able to create this?

A negative charge is essential

If magnetism is made possible by the negative charge, then would the muon, tau, and perhaps even, down-quarks have a potential magnetic force since they all have a negative charge?

Certainly

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Almost all of us here on earth are human beings. There are some ETs who look like humans but chances of running into one is slim.

so what are starseeds?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!

What will be different this time with our civilization to prevent it in ending like Atlantis and co.?

We are talking apples and oranges, Atlantis was apples and we are oranges. And we oranges have a mandate to populate not only this planet but space, moons and other planets in this system. And then they will torpedo us to smithereens, but we have quite a few centuries to go yet.

What was their religion back then? What did they worship?

The same as all high up entities worship---their progeny.

What is the future of Gaming consoles like the XBOX? Do we end up with holographic games where we are in the game and can not tell the difference from real life?

Most people have no clue what real life is, and it certainly isn’t inside a virtual box

What is the purpose from an ET perspective on video games?

As an educational tool they will be great fun, also good for entertainment, but also they make easy bait for sting operations

Do the ET ever leave something around for an average person to find?

Not often, but they always take it back.

How long until eBay is intergalactic and we can buy and sell with other star systems ?

Should be any day now---

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper:

What do you know about "project grudge"?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nova

Originally posted by Nova
I'll chime in with one question, nothing too deep - just a curiousity really. Would you care to name one celebrity that is here on 'holiday' and is fully aware of their situation? I just think it would be interesting to look at the way they behave based on the fact that they are supposedly 'in the know'.

Hi Nova

Thanks for your input!

Giving names of those on holiday is against the prime directive rules---

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

I had a weird dream last night and was wondering if you could fill in some blanks for me on the following:

Why is black ops spiking our pharmaceuticals? What do they hope to accomplish, and does it coincide with the revamping of the next generation of humans, or is that a separate or different agenda?

Hi chutso

There is a large shopping list of agendas that have both long term and short term consequences, both good and bad. But the physical bodies we resided in are not the issue that should concern us, no more than our cars---we are in charge of doing the basic maintenance on our cars, but the complexities under the hood is for the mechanics---and they take their orders from higher ups

Besides, the clunkers we are in are not why we are here; we are here to negotiate a much better vehicle for our next ride.

Do the following project names mean anything to you: MP2000 or MP3000?

Nope

Do you know anything about trans-continental superspeed trains that pass under the ocean?

I have never been in one I prefer to fly---via airlines that is.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!

In your last post to me you said about humans populating the near by solar system "And then they will torpedo us to smithereens, but we have quite a few centuries to go yet."

Is that a joke or is that our destiny?
It sounds like a war on a much larger scale.
Why would you bother to build something up to that scale then dismantle it and start again?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper -

I have recently been looking into a group of superbeings called "The Watchers" (referred to in many ancient texts, especially that of Enoch). It is said that they create and observe but don't participate. Supposedly they created the nephilim and other generations of ETs currently involved in the earth tug-of-war. Would you say that is true or false, and can you ontribute what you know about them? Does Milton know them?

Cheers,

Chutso

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

There is a large shopping list of agendas that have both long term and short term consequences, both good and bad. But the physical bodies we resided in are not the issue that should concern us, no more than our cars---we are in charge of doing the basic maintenance on our cars, but the complexities under the hood is for the mechanics---and they take their orders from higher ups

You said there are different agendas doing both good and bad things to our bodies. In your opinion, what can we do to maintain better performance of our out-moded jalopies? ;-)

cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pak88

Like i said its wierd stuff that doesent happen to most people so i dunno how to really explain it.

I suspect is does happen to most--if not all--people, but the majority are just unaware of it. I think everyone gets to work with the higher dimensions if they tune into it. I also think that the more you tune into it, the more synchronicities occur and the more obvious they appear.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

OK this next idea is very slippery in my head but here goes.

You have mentioned before that ET's have to slow them selves down to our lvl for us to take more notice of them. Well today i was thinking about Starfish and how very slow they move, but if you film them, then speed up the film it looks like the star fish have a lot more going on than just acting like a rock...........

When I abduct a starfish, take it out of the water and run around showing it to people and then put it back in the ocean or the Sea world tank, I wonder if it even knows what happened to it.

Sleeper are starfish in a different dimension or time lvl?

Do ET"s see us as slow as we see starfish?

When they take us out of body can they bring us up to there speed and is that how when we fall a sleep for only two min. a dream can feel like a life time?

If ET's are in a higher time (vibration) that makes them super fast and us really slow like a starfish ET's could fly, walk and swim all around us, so many of them with out cloaking or any thing and we would never see them right?...................

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Sleeper,I also get the impression that thinking in extreme emotions/thoughts(meaning thinking extremely positive, or thinking extremely negative) on either side of the polarity's of negative or positive can speed up one's vibrations rate or energy field surrounding them, Does this sound true?

Too much caffeine will do that too.

If you notice those who are more in tune with the higher vibrations are much calmer than others---because they stop taking life seriously and enjoy it for what it is.

Is it true that the soul can only grow in a physical body(hint reincarnations)?

What we call physical is only a thinker form of spiritual like in hard head. Souls never stop learning and growing---but with many breaks in between.

Also is it true when having a orgasm when having sex it raises the kundalini, and that powers the soul?

Sex is a gift for most and a nightmare for others. It doesn’t add anything to the soul other than some temporary delight, like a candy bar. In other words lots of whoopee doesn’t earn us a favored place in heaven----
only a taste of higher delights.

Also once a (yahwehist) entity told me that warfare in advanced worlds were more psychic and spirtual, and depends on the power of ones soul, is this info valid?

We do most of our battles between the ears and within our souls while down here on earth too.

Also you said suicide is acceptable only in certain cases, doesent't that mean that the gods do sometimes make mistakes, if they accept suicide in certain cases, or it means that the person was meant to kill themselves?

Freewill allows for suicides by “some”---and some humans can make those calls. Once we make decisions we deal with the consequences of those decisions. It’s a perfect system designed for imperfect souls

Also if 3rd world country's are places where souls who apparently have low integrity reside, what about wealthy country's such as Japan where they still have the highest suicide rate in the world----even with all their smarts and technology--and overall the people arent nice, and never were really friendly, even during WW2(remember nanking) what type of souls reside in country's like that?

Many who have little will gain much, many who have much will loose what they have. There are people that have every opportunity before them yet they fall into the bottomless pit of self pity---and then there are those who have absolutely nothing but a simple appreciation for the life they were given.

The lessen in this life is to never accept an invitation to a woe is me party.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Also from my understanding, you say that earth is like a layer of hell for most, but is there any lower level planets where the pain exceeds that of miserable earth, i think the bible hints that (when it says in the last days people will try too die but death will not escape them) are there any places in the universe like that, where not even death will allow your soul to escape, and you still keep suffering far beyond comprehension of any physical human on earth?

Death is certainly a privilege that not everyone earns or even accepts. Most on this level are not quite in that category. But there are such places in this dimension and in others further down the rat hole.

On a much more posiitive note, where does our galaxy rank in the big bad universe, compared to others as far as power, wealth, souls and all that good stuff,

The Milky Way is a typical galaxy with much the same stuff as most galaxies in its class.

you also talk about us trying to find our place in this milky way galaxy, but never in other galaxies in the universe or we prohibited from going to other galaxies or other universes..... or is that just most of us will be staying in the milkyway for enternity?

The size of a typical galaxy is beyond human comprehension---and so are the wonders in them---and there are galaxies that far exceed the never ending wonders we have in the Milky Way.

Higher entities have access to other galaxies, the rest of us have are plates full with the mind boggling little things on earth---not even the solar system----our galaxy----well lots of baby steps to go yet.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
so what are starseeds?

Angels to some demons to others

The human equivalents also are very elusive and hidden amongst us, and come without the boastful gene. They will never be known my other humans as such.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon
Hi Sleeper:
What do you know about "project grudge"?

Grungy ---

It still lives but in a more subtle way, and some of its adherents work under the guise of skeptics attacking or making fun of UFO nuts.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!

In your last post to me you said about humans populating the near by solar system "And then they will torpedo us to smithereens, but we have quite a few centuries to go yet."

Is that a joke or is that our destiny?

Life on earth is like that “Etch A Sketch” thing, it gets tipped over and shaken every now and then

It sounds like a war on a much larger scale.

It’s not war because it's one sided and we have nothing to say about it.

Why would you bother to build something up to that scale then dismantle it and start again?

For the fun of it for some, to learn and to play for others, and for punishment for the knuckle heads

All life on earth is temporary, the real life is elsewhere, where things don’t decay and die, where people don’t have wars, where life is real and peachy.

But first we need to make our lives and those we interact with while here peachy---or at the very least don’t drag anyone down.

new topics

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join