It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

You had responded to a couple of posts about ritual sacrifices of humans, and children specifically, and you mentioned that nowadays it is done differently; that there are other ways that parents sacrifice their children. Can you elaborate, please?

Hi chutso

Most of the crime in our streets is due in large part to the parents who chose to abandon their children for their own selfish needs. Poverty is no excuse, many great people and leaders throughout history grew up in poverty.

Also, a little food for thought (no pun intended):

I live in an Islamic country and a religious ritual is coming up called L'Aiyd. L'Aiyd is a required blood sacrifice ritual performed every year in every household, wherein the head of each household must sacrifice the blood of a sheep in their household to show their faith in Allah. (This ritual, by the way, is not one of the "pillars" (like a commandment) of the religion, but enormous society pressure is placed on every household to perform this act.) The origin of this ritual comes from our old testament where (was it Abraham?) was asked by God to sacrifice his first born son to "show" his faith. In Islam, however, they realised that this kind of practice would not hold the religion together, and they changed it from sacrificing their child to sacrificing a sheep as a symbolic replacement. To me this indicates that there are still areas on the planet that do require blood sacrifice en masse. Try to imagine the colossal amount of blood flowing in the veins bowels of earth during L'ayid, as each household across every Islamic nation is required to do this practice on the same day and hour?

I can’t give a reply about the blood, or its substitute without offending many, so I will temper it with this little side fact called freewill.

Freewill is very important and those who live without it don’t get full use of that gift.

Anytime me are expected or demanded to do things we give up our freewill. And certain religions and political beliefs wish to take away freewill and individual identity---for the greater good---yeah sure

For the greater good of whom? Certainly never for the individual

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
On a more serious subject. There are some claims on the internet of observers spotting hordes (in film and photo analysis) of of UFO’s during the 9/11 event supposedly rescuing the thousands trapped in those building just before they went down.
Can you comment on those claims?

The main purpose was to take the souls, like in grim reapers, a few may have been spared

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The sun rises in the East and sets in the West, literally now and into the future

What do you mean?

WHy is it that I can dream of talking to aliens, even get dropped off at a friends house by a UFO and it's like a normal everyday occurance. But, when I imagine an alien standing beside my bed when I'm trying to drift off to sleep it is quite disturbing? WHy is the unconscious mind so at ease with it yet the conscious mind so uncomfortable with it?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

No offense taken. In my experience in life, the ones who give "the human race a bad name" are those who lack tolerance and perspective. ;-)

cheers,

Chutso

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I really have read all of Sleeper's posts...Twice...

Yeah, well, at "Billy Goats" tavern/cheeezburdeger haven in Chicago, I summoned the balls to approach the stooped over deceased Sun TImes columnist Mike Royko at the counter and told him the same, and he stated: "No you have not read all of my columns/writings" and brushed me off....I was momentarily embarrassed and then I laughted...truth,,,I hadn't...LOL.

Sometimes we think we have a grasp when it is only a glimpse...

Thanks Sleeper for giving us all a glimpse.....

Sleeper,

When we start to get the no thought, stop thinking, accept was is, surrender to this moment and say yes to what is by doing the right thing--whatever that may be and for God's sake, quit the past and future story board cartoon illusions...we start to see everyone and thing as just the way it Fricking is.....love sometimes happens.....but our ego really plays games.

So is it the Ego, that fine line of protection and strength that gets us through projects, jobs, etc. ?

Integrity vs. ego.....Hmmmm

Big, huge distinction,,,,,Okay, I got the Earth polarity issue,,,rain vs. sunshine, up/down, positive/negative and how one cannot know the other without both....but, Et has this gig down...

So, the same old question: "What is the why and how and purpose of our Earth existance?"

Are we here to experience someone elses huge board game and for whom, for what purpous?

Are we being manipulated by ET beings?

Are truly altruistic?

The above is for clarity, not necessarily my views...I think I know!

Thanks Sleep!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sleeper, Also, since you said that the body needs a soul, doesen't that mean that the soul effects how the body looks in some degree .....since retarted people look disfigured compare to your average person?

On another note, you said earlier that in certain dream test we may encounter someone that may look like us------and that may be scary for some because thats what we really look like. I had that happen before except i was looking in a mirror in a dream, was that supposed be me? Also when you say thats how we really look, in what dimension is that our true selves?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sleeper is there anything else that can create magnetism besides electrons?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
Not to sound like a jackass, but how can you people seriously still reply to this thread?

Save any dignity you once had, and stop posting. If you honestly believe the garbage this man is spewing, may god have mercy on your soul. You give a bad name to the human race.

I wholeheartedly believe in aliens and UFOs. But in no way, shape, or form can I even begin to believe an ounce of what sleeper is posting. It's so absolutely ludacris, I'm ashamed to have even read it.

No offense though.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Double Eights]

It is interesting why many post to this thread. Not sure what your belief system is, but I've found many of Sleepers bits of info to ring quite true.

Why can't the true meaning of the world be revealed to us by a middle aged Italian gentlemen with great wit and story telling ability. His understated answers are intelligent, well informed and of great interest to many people here at ATS.

Many disbelievers seem to think that what Sleeper does is BS and it would be easy to create a similar thread and fool people. Good luck with that, I don't believe this amount of material could be duplicated. The world is a very complex, mysterious place and why not enjoy the possibilities that might be out there. No one's charging for asking questions....yet!

Also I'm convinced that if the 3 Amigos felt Sleeper was outright lying and making all this up, he'd have been shut down by now. It hasn't happened yet

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
hello sleeper i HABE some questions:

1)THE HELL exist?

2)is heaven real?

3)is lucyfer,the devil,the snake,satan real? he exist?why he want our souls?

4)YOU MENTION IN 2012, lemuria aproaching TO EARTH is not going to happen?
"habe you heard the lucyferian plan" of the FREE MASONS?

is VERY IMPORTANT To me know this information sleeper i hope you can answer me if you can OR IF YOU KNOW plis..
INDIGO

[edit on 28-11-2007 by indigo777]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I undersand you have a neutral stance on the reptilians and their agenda and do not fear them. Perhaps you'd care to shed light on this subject to help us understand the dynamic from a wider perspective?

Have you got a lifetime? It’s a huge subject and I wouldn’t know where to start or even how to end it.

-------------------

Well, Sleeper, why don't you teach us a story that encapsulates a wider perspective, including the sticky area that might cause us to feel fear or whatever negative emotion that might come up to shut down our understanding. Use an analogy or something to illustrate what you mean. stories and analogies speak volumes.and you are good at that. I think the majority of the people that frequent this thread could open their minds enough to take that first baby step into understanding (excluding those who are not into this frequency and occasionally zap in like flies to honey).

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thanks Sleeper for broaching a sensitive subject, and I agree about freewill...

I'd also like to add somthing else here for perspective -- in case anyone that reads this gets into a space of judgement... The practice of blood sacrifice as described in my last post is, in some ways, less abhorent than certain western practices, like factory farming, which is far crueler to the animals involved. Think of thanksgiving. That is a mass slaughter, too, and far worse for the animals. I'm not justifying or judging anything, just want to offer more "food for thought".

Cheers,

Chutso

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

With the upgrades that are slowly coming through, what differences will humans have 100-200 years from now?

How long will it be until we have a one world government and currency?

Does the ET often walk amongst us on the street? Do they turn themself invisible or do they have another way to cloak?

Can you give us any signs to look out for to detect them when they are around?

Do certain people really have a looking glass type device that can show a probable future when looked through?

It has been mentioned a few times that our solar system is not ordinary and that there is something different about the size and relationship of the planets / moons. Is there anything out of the ordinary in how this solar system was formed compared to the others? What is this mystery with the solar system all about?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

That is creepy. The 'main' purpose was for the souls? That is a new one... But it's an old one, too, if you think about it. I don't know why I never thought of this before now. You are suggesting, in your own inimitable way that certain ET who practiced mass sacrifices on those pyramids have only changed the "outward form" of their practices in this so-called modern era. Only now, instead of doing it on top of stone pyramids, they are doing it in mammoth towers (probably on special ley lines) - and the victims tossed to the crowds to create mass fear and hopelessness on a level unparalleled in history. A feast for those who feed on fear and hopelessness of a high magnitude. (this is dark magic.)

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hello Sleeper,

Thank for your words.

After running them threw my mind tonight on the second worst day in cab driving history, I think they sunk in.

I was looking at it the wrong way. I have had stuff shone to me on a silver platter. From the time a was a lil kid people have tried to tell me that "I got what it takes" to do so many things in life but I was to lazy to pay my dues to play the blues.

I really took for granted all the opportunities the US offers people who are willing to give an effort.

Its so easy to not pay attention to opportunity, even if it is screaming in your face, if you are wound up in hating envying and thinking that the world owes you something.

Talk about an imperfect soul, I don't know how ET"s put up with me. I just hope I'm catching on to what life could and should be before ET's feel I need to go threw the ringer.

I feel like a new born chickling standing at the edge of the nest. Flapping his wings to catch the words of a very wise man.

The sky is not the limit........

The only sad part of the chickling story is I'm a friken full grown bird and the sky has never been the limit.............

But hey live and learn. Then spread your wings and fly.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish

The sun rises in the East and sets in the West, literally now and into the future

What do you mean?

It means that the leader of the Western world, the US is being sacked from within, by its own people, and I’m not talking about the leaders, but those who choose their leaders.

WHy is it that I can dream of talking to aliens, even get dropped off at a friends house by a UFO and it's like a normal everyday occurance. But, when I imagine an alien standing beside my bed when I'm trying to drift off to sleep it is quite disturbing? WHy is the unconscious mind so at ease with it yet the conscious mind so uncomfortable with it?

The unconscious mind is part of that world and is at home with the paranormal. The conscious mind is part of this world and is terrified of the paranormal---the fear you have is real and natural---but 100 percent unnecessary.

For one we all have entities watching over us and they don’t let the bad entities in---unless your soul is pure evil and the bad ones have your number.

Very few people get picked up while awake because of that fear thing. And getting picked up doesn’t happen often---and when it does it’s quick and painless---they don’t get paid to hide out in dark corners and goof around---that’s a run away imagination working overtime.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

I really have read all of Sleeper's posts...Twice...

Yeah, well, at "Billy Goats" tavern/cheeezburdeger haven in Chicago, I summoned the balls to approach the stooped over deceased Sun TImes columnist Mike Royko at the counter and told him the same, and he stated: "No you have not read all of my columns/writings" and brushed me off....I was momentarily embarrassed and then I laughted...truth,,,I hadn't...LOL.

Hi muse

That was funny---

Mike Royko was a legend in his own mind and Chicagoans loved him for it.---

Sometimes we think we have a grasp when it is only a glimpse...

That was Mike's problem

Sleeper,

When we start to get the no thought, stop thinking, accept was is, surrender to this moment and say yes to what is by doing the right thing--whatever that may be and for God's sake, quit the past and future story board cartoon illusions...we start to see everyone and thing as just the way it Fricking is.....love sometimes happens.....but our ego really plays games.

So is it the Ego, that fine line of protection and strength that gets us through projects, jobs, etc. ?

Ego with a good dose of humility thrown in now and then works fine, it’s when we drink ego straight up that it will eat our insides like cheap rot gut whiskey.

Integrity vs. ego.....Hmmmm

Like oil and water, not a good mix but some people try and make it work

Big, huge distinction,,,,,Okay, I got the Earth polarity issue,,,rain vs. sunshine, up/down, positive/negative and how one cannot know the other without both....but, Et has this gig down...

So, the same old question: "What is the why and how and purpose of our Earth existance?"

To prove to “ourselves” what we are made of---we get an unbiased breakdown at the end of each life showing us the ingredients of our lives and deeds, the good the bad and the very ugly. Nothing gets held back.

Are we here to experience someone elses huge board game and for whom, for what purpous?

We are here to become legends in our own pompous minds, or to shed some of our tarnish and expose a diamond in the rough, one is achieve via humility the other via arrogance

Are we being manipulated by ET beings?

Only to the extent that we need to be.

Are truly altruistic?

So much so that it boggles the human mind and creates fear in us.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, Also, since you said that the body needs a soul, doesen't that mean that the soul effects how the body looks in some degree .....since retarted people look disfigured compare to your average person?

Yes the soul does resemble us in some ways---and in certain ways that are best left unmentioned.

On another note, you said earlier that in certain dream test we may encounter someone that may look like us------and that may be scary for some because thats what we really look like. I had that happen before except i was looking in a mirror in a dream, was that supposed be me?

Maybe, but they only show some of what you look like from the exterior---if we get a peek of our true souls they often have to blank that out, or they leave them as nightmares.

Also when you say thats how we really look, in what dimension is that our true selves?

While we are here in this dimension, when we are asleep it can be in any dimension in your past lives---or simply the one that is in the ship they take you into, and that’s the Twilight zone of dimensions.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Sleeper,

What does Milton look like? In the form that he runs around your house in? I’ve got this mental image of a being like “ET” in the old Disney movie. You know, the cute little guy on the flying bicycle? But maybe he is the more “classic” version of the slender limbed large eyed being evocative of so many abduction experiences. I realize he can be any form he chooses, but how do you perceive / view him…usually?

Raf

P.S. Barring that…tell him to stop by, LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Love at first sight

And yes but that info is not for public consumption yet

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Love at first sight

And yes but that info is not for public consumption yet

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join