It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo777
hello sleeper i HABE some questions:

1)THE HELL exist?

Hi 777

Yes many on earth are on one level of it now---but the biblical everlasting hell is not real, although for some of those in it, it feels real.

2)is heaven real?

Yes but if you want to sit around playing the harp you will need to bring your own, they don’t supply them up there. Heaven is way more fantastic than anyone can imagine

3)is lucyfer,the devil,the snake,satan real? he exist?why he want our souls?

No one wants our souls---one soul is enough for eternity, and everyone only gets one soul---no one can have more than one soul, not even the mythological devil

4)YOU MENTION IN 2012, lemuria aproaching TO EARTH is not going to happen?
"habe you heard the lucyferian plan" of the FREE MASONS?

I’ve heard of it but that also is a fable, not going to happen

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sleeper,
can you also explain how the zodiacs work, something tells me that i didn't get my personality because of Uranus ruling over the house of Aquarius........anyhow they seem to be potent for most (unless you have a strong personality like me) .......and from what i observe the planets have little to do with the personality's and are just the traits of those particular planets but not neccesarily beam directly from the planets no i see something a little more advanced with some magnetism not known by most.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

With the upgrades that are slowly coming through, what differences will humans have 100-200 years from now?

Hi Wasp

I was afraid someone would ask that, well here goes,

We will all look and act like Richard Simmons

How long will it be until we have a one world government and currency?

A very long while, not in our lifetimes or even that of our children’s children

Does the ET often walk amongst us on the street? Do they turn themself invisible or do they have another way to cloak?

They use human looking bodies

Can you give us any signs to look out for to detect them when they are around?

They radiate a high energy field that can affect electrical things of an earlier vintage, but some of the newer electronics are shielded from this energy serge and will not be affected. Also some humans are sensitive and their physiology is disturbed, not going to give details because many of these symptoms are also normal everyday stuff.

Do certain people really have a looking glass type device that can show a probable future when looked through?

No such thing exist for humans

It has been mentioned a few times that our solar system is not ordinary and that there is something different about the size and relationship of the planets / moons. Is there anything out of the ordinary in how this solar system was formed compared to the others? What is this mystery with the solar system all about?

This solar system is typical and virtually identical to millions of other solar systems in this galaxy, nothing special or unique about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I say that the topic of aliens is a weird thing to come by, yet I'm glad I found it. I would love to be abducted, I feel saddened hardly any friends and no boyfriend, yet the aliens still haven't come for me yet. Why? Am I not worthy of being abducted I mean I have no friends, I'm basically like a shadow hence the name shadowdoll. But I of course you probably figured that out already. I'd be the perfect canidate go outside early in the morning at 6:30ish, and gaze and hope for an abduction.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi sleeper I thought this link might help you complete the next part of your blog.

www.Nuance.com

Instead of being impatient, i thought to be proactive instead...

let me know what you think.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Very few people get picked up while awake because of that fear thing. And getting picked up doesn’t happen often---and when it does it’s quick and painless---they don’t get paid to hide out in dark corners and goof around---that’s a run away imagination working overtime.

That explains why when we drive why we dont remember how we arrive at our desination. ET nooners.

I get that sex is a taste of the pleasure of the gods existance, it makes sense, but why all the disease and danger created around it? It is contridictory. Why has sex become a cestpool for the germies? What are those crazy ETs up to? Do they have stock in the condom market?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801

When we start to get the no thought, stop thinking, accept was is, surrender to this moment and say yes to what is by doing the right thing--

Don't stop thinking!

This is a dangerous 'meditation' misconception that can result in psychological, and even physical harm, of carried through to mindlessness instead of mindfulness.

Clear your mind of thoughts of future, of past, of what may be. Give your entire attention to the current moment as it exists Right Now.

But never 'stop thinking'.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sleeper, since the ets control the world religion's. why is that some people are born into christian/catholic/jewish backrounds, and are raised in christian/catholic/jewish schools all their life, while others are never put into these environment's--- is it because the ets that rule earth definatley want these souls, ----and this does make since considering everyone in power is of one of those religions, i have never really seen too many people that are athiest or other wierd religious/cult people make it to the top.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by pak88]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by IzarithIts so easy to not pay attention to opportunity, even if it is screaming in your face, if you are wound up in hating envying and thinking that the world owes you something.

Hi Izarith

The funny thing is that the world owes us nothing because we have everything. Some indulge freely in this horn of plenty called life, others despair believing they can’t have what they want---yet we all belong to the same galaxy filled with endless abundance---poverty is a temporary and painful illusion for those stuck in it---how temporary really depends on each “capable” individual.  Obviously some are not allowed out of poverty during this life time, but many are free to fly from it, or stay in it and complain till they die---and then they will kick themselves. 

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,
What does Milton look like? In the form that he runs around your house in? I’ve got this mental image of a being like “ET” in the old Disney movie. You know, the cute little guy on the flying bicycle? But maybe he is the more “classic” version of the slender limbed large eyed being evocative of so many abduction experiences. I realize he can be any form he chooses, but how do you perceive / view him…usually?

He tries to make himself presentable and not freaky, But it doesn’t work, he sometimes takes on the appearance of a small quarky looking Albert Einstein.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper,
can you also explain how the zodiacs work, something tells me that i didn't get my personality because of Uranus ruling over the house of Aquarius........anyhow they seem to be potent for most (unless you have a strong personality like me) .......and from what i observe the planets have little to do with the personality's and are just the traits of those particular planets but not neccesarily beam directly from the planets no i see something a little more advanced with some magnetism not known by most.

The zodiac is fun for some and nothing at all for others. For those who use it, the good advice is useful the rest is meaningless.

Magnetism, well that’s a whole other celestial matter

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Sleeper,

i am acuarius i am indigo and i study psicology and zodiacs are for a practical tool to rocoignice the 4 factors define the personality of the man in this earth and his signus .your duty is to search for "patrons" of behaviors on the person you can diferenciate betwheen if he/she is a good oriented person or is simply a crap of men!.
the tool:
funny thing :every sign from aries to piscis got good caracteristics and bad caracteristics thath come whith the sign and the zodiac is a ancient clock of the reencarnations of the soul you born in aries you dye you go to piscis and go on... i am not very shure about this but the movement of this galaxy is centrifuge(clockwise) and is to suport life and the sistems dont go outside and lost same happens whith reencarnations go experience from experience until we evolution into a higher being to be free and come to enlightning and you be a citycen of what sleeper call "UTOPIA PLANETS" .notice the ET ships are designed from the galaxy natural design(circule)and the nergy move clockwise VERY FAST and loose in a mini black hole JUST WATCH some REAL plasmatic et ships the triangular ships and mecanical ships are human goverment ships.
back to personality:
*25% good and 25% bad a total of 50%.
the innate part comes whith the soul i mean 25% percent of what i call good caraceristics or habits come whith the nature of the person and the caracteristics thath come whith the guardian star thath rule over you note:the astrological caracteristics cart is online , just check it out.(any 1 of the 12 signs).
*other 25% is what i call bad innate "defects" thath come whith the person+the ruler star.for example a bad caracteristic of a tipical acuarius native is lyng,selfishness,proud person,smart to manipulate others etc the idea is yo go against thath bad feelings! in your life and be a good guy show thath you are a HIGHER human being oer the mass and dont follow bad patrons of behavior.

the other 50% is composite of 2 subdivisions and i call this part of the personality macro and micro enviroment.and this are totally learned and gained whith experience.

*25%the micro enviroment is gained in the inner circle or familiar cicle you gain good/bad caraceristics of your mom and dad or brothers or systers and the ppl you live in your house.thath habits you gain in the mix of your personality.some ppl habe a very "shielded"
circule and all the problems of the house are in and dont go OUTSIDE
GENERALLY THIS is the case of "internal" or "retrated circule" of familys
where the core of the family is the most important thing than "friends".

*25%this is the macro enviroment this is gained in the experience whith the ppl of the outside of the house and is more freely to accquire you learn by your friends , girlfriends, and ppl in the outside of the house work,field activitys etc.
in this enviroment some ppl felt very confortable in the "streets"and they feel the ppl in the outside are his family than the family they live in.

in total we got a 100% compound of the person and his personality so is not healty to judge other ppl only see it , you need to experience a little and define or ask for caracteristics of the person.
i hope this will help you
greetings

[edit on 28-11-2007 by indigo777]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowdoll
I say that the topic of aliens is a weird thing to come by, yet I'm glad I found it. I would love to be abducted, I feel saddened hardly any friends and no boyfriend, yet the aliens still haven't come for me yet. Why? Am I not worthy of being abducted I mean I have no friends, I'm basically like a shadow hence the name shadowdoll. But I of course you probably figured that out already. I'd be the perfect canidate go outside early in the morning at 6:30ish, and gaze and hope for an abduction.

Most people who get abducted never know it happened to them---they hardly ever leave a calling card

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SholaHopper
Hi sleeper I thought this link might help you complete the next part of your blog.

www.Nuance.com

Instead of being impatient, i thought to be proactive instead...

let me know what you think.

Hi Hopper

Thanks for the info, now all I need is a secretary to keep the coffee coming---

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
I get that sex is a taste of the pleasure of the gods existance, it makes sense, but why all the disease and danger created around it? It is contridictory. Why has sex become a cestpool for the germies?

Earth is not heaven, and is more like hell, and not everyone is allowed to touch the hem of heaven just because they have the sexual equipment.

What are those crazy ETs up to? Do they have stock in the condom market?

How do you think they can afford all those coffee breaks?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hello SLeeper

I have a question I have no where to find a real answer, so I thought I would bring it to your table, as maybe Milton can tell us......
I am wondering how many humans on the planet actually have conscious out of body experiences? I think everybody goes 'out' while asleep and the vast majority do not remember this at all. I bet some folks do have glimpses and some recall.....a VERY FEW however have some serious control over the OOBE state.I am wondering in round numbers how many people actually have real control over this aspect of their lives?
Back in the 70's..............the OOBE adept Robert Monroe was told by his higher guide that 6000 people at that time had much control and therefore much freedom because of the control they had over the experience.....I wonder how many people on Earth are like this nowdays?

On a side note......I was 'taken' night before last and I remember the event up until I went through the ceiling in a bright blue light......
((I made a thread about it))
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I was kept from remembering anything BUT the start of this 'event'......and I wonder if they were friends of Milton's? does he have any information on what might have been happening to me? Was it positive or negative?

[edit on 28-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Sleeper, since the ets control the world religion's. why is that some people are born into christian/catholic/jewish backrounds, and are raised in christian/catholic/jewish schools all their life, while others are never put into these environment's--- is it because the ets that rule earth definatley want these souls, ----and this does make since considering everyone in power is of one of those religions, i have never really seen too many people that are athiest or other wierd religious/cult people make it to the top.

This is a big planet filled with Christians, Moslems, Buddhist, atheistic Communist, and a whole lot more different secular beliefs and cultish religions. All with their own mighty peculiar leaders

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
1)did ets are involucred whith the illuminati freemasons?
2)what is the reason of human sacrifice?
3)the devil exist today?or live in hell?
4)SOME ETS= demons or gods
5)do you remember someting else besides what you write in your blog sleepr?
greetings

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hi sleeper, Im new to the forums. I read almost this whole entire thread before i registered on ATS. I just have few questions concerning things from the past now. After reading your blog and older threads it made me think twice about alot. Here goes:

1)2 years ago. I went to sleep around 4AM knowing that i had school at 7AM. It was a bad habit =]. Still kind of is. But anyways, I go to sleep and during my sleep i open my eyes as if i took a peek or something and its all white then my eyes shut. I wake up at 6AM (even weirder for i usually wake up late for school) super energetic, refreshed, wide awake, jumped out of bed and eager to go to school (weird of me to look forward to school). I also knew that i got way more than 2 hours of sleep. Felt like i started.. over? idk.

2)Just last year i woke up during my sleep because i knew someone was there. Just like that feeling when someone is standing right behind you but alot more stronger. Wasn't able to move either and i try yelling out to my brother. No reply. I then see a hand and turns my body over. I then see this "thing" or "person" at the foot of my bed(forgot to mention i have a bunk bed) and this "person" is a complete silhouette. I then get pulled over the railing to see 3 more silhouettes. I get pulled down gently. Feel my carpet floor and blackout. Wake up in bed.

3) 3 weeks ago i go to sleep. Wake up in this white room. Looked like and average room with chairs and all. I guess to make me feel comfortable but no doors. I then see a few ET's looking at me through the windows of this room. Idk what happens but i get angry or mad(Awkward of me because i really am a nice person.). So i start banging the windows not saying but requesting to get out. They wouldn't let me. I then look at the wall and it starts turning a darker shade of white and try to push through, no dice. But instead something gets me. Another ET im guessing. Takes me away and i black out. But the feeling was weird when i was taken away by this one. The skin felt warm and different and the feeling they emmited i felt safer than ever. Not to mention he or she looked different from the others.

Sorry for the super long stories of mine sleeper. But can both you or milton elaborate some more on these? After these i just felt kinda disconnected in a way like im here but partially. Its really weird to explain. There are probably more but just locked away. Any way to unlock those?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!!!

Future humans to be like Richard Simmons !!!!!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Are you talking as in like personality?
I was wondering more along the lines of physical traits...lol

Everyone has seen the famous Egyptian hieroglyphs depicting the helicopter and various flying vehicles. The question is, what the hell was a helicopter and flying vehicles doing in Egypt back then?

Where are they now?

Are Planets like Jupiter and Saturn solid or are they really all gas?

How do the planets that are on the edge of the solar system like where you were from generate life if they are not heated by the sun?

What sort of things do you have to do to attract the attention of the M I B?
And who are they exactly?

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join