It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper -
I have recently been looking into a group of superbeings called "The Watchers" (referred to in many ancient texts, especially that of Enoch). It is said that they create and observe but don't participate. Supposedly they created the nephilim and other generations of ETs currently involved in the earth tug-of-war. Would you say that is true or false, and can you ontribute what you know about them? Does Milton know them?

I think I give a fair overview about the ET over lords and their never ending squabbles and also the renegades that have menaced this planet and continue to do so, in this thread. I can’t get into the nitty-gritty because my fingers get tired from typing

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
You said there are different agendas doing both good and bad things to our bodies. In your opinion, what can we do to maintain better performance of our out-moded jalopies? ;-)
cheers

The problem with many is that they are hypochondriacs and run to the doctor at the sign of every sniffle or ache and demand medications.

Humans pollute their own bodies with the foods they eat and all the needless medications from those horrid legal drug pushers---who only provide what the consumers demand.

Again, our worst enemies are usually those who look back at us from the mirror

What should we do to help our jalopies along---cut back on all those things that make life worth living like sweets, and power drinks filled with caffeine----and don’t do drugs the legal or illegal ones---if you don’t have to.

Taking the clunker for a walk is both a mental and physical enhancer

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith

Sleeper are starfish in a different dimension or time lvl?

They are one dimensional, and that’s plenty for them.

Do ET"s see us as slow as we see starfish?

They can move us around like chess pieces and we like the starfish never know it.

When they take us out of body can they bring us up to there speed and is that how when we fall a sleep for only two min. a dream can feel like a life time?

We can’t match their speed that’s why dreams are confusing for us, they are all bunched up.

Everyone gets the dream state version but the physical awake type is a real mind blower and the world around you really stands still while these creatures whisk you away.

If ET's are in a higher time (vibration) that makes them super fast and us really slow like a starfish ET's could fly, walk and swim all around us, so many of them with out cloaking or any thing and we would never see them right?...................

Correct but they can slow down to our speed and interact with us, Milton says it’s a drag----

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sleeper, can you explain symbols and how each have their own particular vibrations, some stronger then others. I noticed that the symbols that i took from hyperspace and used on the physical plane hold weight in this dimension and vice versa. The et's give me the impression that there are a infinite number of universally accepted symbols in the universe that can be use for anything if coded correctly. Im guessing that is how we use cloaking devices and anti gravity devices(by alien symbols) that attract certain energys----but i could be wrong, and you being in black ops have probably use some of them in your time LOL.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by pak88]

[edit on 1-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper.. I have a question here for you.. And its kinda of a biggie so if you dont know the answer its all good..

Here we go..

The human race as we know it on Earth, Where we designed to be on this planet? Did the out races have alot to do with us being here on this planet?
Like our race of human was started on Earth, or just put here long ago?

Or do humans like us come from very far away? And just brought here to this planet?

I have these dreams about working stargates where humans come and go from solar system to solar system.. There are many humans on many different worlds.. And they go about their daily lives travling threw space, taking cargo goods to other space stations and worlds?
Much like truck drivers of planet Earth, but on a larger scale..

I have to wonder if we humans didnt come from such a place, and some how get cut off from our homeworlds solar systems..

Such as many humans at one time travled threw a natural stargate to this area of the universe, and somehow got traped here and couldnt return home.. And over the many years we lost all our advanced Tech, and just did the best we could do to surive. That leads up to this current day..

Theres 2 parts here to this.. To sum it up.. IM wondering if we are native to this solar system, grown right here to serve..

Or did we come from a far away place, only to get stuck here, and cut off from our homeworld galaxies?

The many aliens that do come here, are not to get tangled in the mess we put ourselfs into.. Or did they make this mess themselfs?

I think they like to play games with my head.. Or IM just going crazy..
Becasue the dreams I have are just so real.. And when I dream I get 2 different stories..
I ask them why do I get 2 different stories about mankind.. They dont answer my call on that..
So now IM asking you.. Thanks Sleeper

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sleeper -- will I ever be able to go back to Mars where I once lived? Also, can you tell me what happened to it? It used to look much better some time ago... And now... All the dust and the rocks...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lander512
Sleeper -- will I ever be able to go back to Mars where I once lived? Also, can you tell me what happened to it? It used to look much better some time ago... And now... All the dust and the rocks...

Now we have got people from Mars. I hope the et's didn't tell you this, if they did they sure are a piece of work LOL.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

nicely illustrated question Izarith. nicely illustrated question Izarith. nicely illustrated question Izarith.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sleeper, i have another question about the color spectrum something tells me that we are limited, to certain colors here on ol earth(because of our position in the galaxy), are there any other planets where the different colors are never ending?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

What is the name of the Planet where Milton originated?

Which Galaxy is it in?

Have you ever heard of the Galactic Federation?

What is their role in the Universe?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Also, can you tell me what it was that i seen ,when i seen a cloud forming as a reptile/dragon? Was that a ufo craft or or just a ET? What race of et's cloak clouds as dragon/reptiles? and what was the point of that situation,it seem to be staring right at me that night, afterall at the time i wasnt even remotlely intrested in et's.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
HI sleeper,

And then they will torpedo us to smithereens

From all that you have said it sounds like Mankind is just a DNA experiment for ET. Earth is a DNA lab that also provides an opportunity for souls to learn some valuable lessons on integrity, or pay for past transgressions. When the genetic manipulations, experiments and synthesis' with other alien DNA are done, ET will clean and sterilize the lab. IF I'm hearing you right, that won't matter because we never were humans to begin with. We are souls, capable of being housed in who knows how many different containers, or free from all containers for that matter.

Something like that?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
can you give us some tips on how enhance our health?
I think that if we all only ate fruit and vegetables we would have less or zero illnesses. but since that is not always possible, what you think is best to do? if we get ill only be treated with natural medicine or just let the illness go away? I think we all pollute our bodies with all the food and medicine we shove down our throat then we get all sorts of problems.

in a different subject, that ive been wanting to ask you is that lately ive been having all sorts of different dreams, that seems realistic, of me doing stuff, normal stuff, but in different situations, once I was on a beach with someone caving on the sand and when I looked back I saw some sort of craft, very different. this particular one seemed too real, like I was remembering something ive done in the past (but not in this life).
I just wanted to know if you know why it started to happen, I mean, Ive always had dreams but lately they are different, like remembrances.
And twice (last night too) it happened that I wake up with my body glued to the bed, exhausted, but I dont remember the dreams in this case, but I know I had.

thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Am I correct that charged particles either have a negative or positive charges based on their "spin"?

Based on free electrons

Is magnetism made possible by the "negative" charge or something else all together? I mean I understand the direction and speed of the electron's orbit will determine whether or not there is a magnetic force. How ever does it take a negative charge in the first place to be able to create this?

A negative charge is essential

If magnetism is made possible by the negative charge, then would the muon, tau, and perhaps even, down-quarks have a potential magnetic force since they all have a negative charge?

Certainly

How would leptons or quarks be described physically? It seems mathematically they are only seen as a single "point" with same wave like properties as well.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

On one hand, you mention the never ending squabbles with renegades and in the post above mine you said: "It’s not war because it's one sided and we have nothing to say about it." I am confused as to which one it is: one-sided or never-ending battles?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper and Milton,
Does Milton visit other Earth planets at this stage in develpment and drop his mysterious words of wisdom? Its it just our turn?

What is he wanting for X-mas....peace on earth?

Did he get to all those post thanksgiving day sales? He must have had to mulitply himself do get to all the deals. I've heard those crowds at wal mart can be brutal!

[edit on 2-12-2007 by adica1]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sleeper, i don't know if anyone has ask this but do we live in Holographic Universe?

That would explain why some beings, can come into our reality as physical beings like ourselves. But if they can appear as anything they want why can't humans appear as anything we want is it because our soul is not on the same level as et's? What stops us from shape shifting like these other beings that have this ability? Also, why do certain entity's need to use human body's as suits when they can just use mind over matter instead and appear as any solid being that they want?

[edit on 2-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
HELLO SLEEPER!

I KNOW YOU MUST BE TIRED.
IT'S LONG AS YOUR EFFORS.

SLEEPER, DID YOU START THE SAME AS WE ARE?

DID YOU HAVE A BODY FIRST OR A SOUL?

HOW WAS THE BEGINING?

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR WORK,

Frami.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Again, our worst enemies are usually those who look back at us from the mirror

What should we do to help our jalopies along---cut back on all those things that make life worth living like sweets, and power drinks filled with caffeine----and don’t do drugs the legal or illegal ones---if you don’t have to.

Taking the clunker for a walk is both a mental and physical enhancer

I think Richard Simmons would salute you and your advice
... I wonder if Milton likes his outfits?

What is Miltons stance on vitamins? I thing they help but it might just be my illusion talking again....

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, can you explain symbols and how each have their own particular vibrations, some stronger then others. I noticed that the symbols that i took from hyperspace and used on the physical plane hold weight in this dimension and vice versa. The et's give me the impression that there are a infinite number of universally accepted symbols in the universe that can be use for anything if coded correctly. Im guessing that is how we use cloaking devices and anti gravity devices(by alien symbols) that attract certain energys----but i could be wrong, and you being in black ops have probably use some of them in your time LOL.

Nothing secret about symbols, coke, McDonalds, stop signs, Sony, bathrooms, national flags, etc. Symbols convey meaning for those who know and understand the symbols. We push a button on a printer, fax with a symbol on it and we produce or send an exact copy like magic.

Symbols are functional more so than black magic.

When people use symbols in spells and such they invite poltergeist into their lives, and it’s those entities that create the mischief that may be interpreted as magic and power.

Symbols have more meaning for entities on the lower end of the spectrum where we humans reside.

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join