It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Hello SLeeper

I have a question I have no where to find a real answer, so I thought I would bring it to your table, as maybe Milton can tell us......
I am wondering how many humans on the planet actually have conscious out of body experiences? I think everybody goes 'out' while asleep and the vast majority do not remember this at all. I bet some folks do have glimpses and some recall.....a VERY FEW however have some serious control over the OOBE state.I am wondering in round numbers how many people actually have real control over this aspect of their lives?

Hi Goddess

No human has that freedom to do it consciously while awake or unconsciously during their sleep time without the assistance of spirits or other paranormal type entities.

We humans have “real control” of squat, but we have freewill on how we deal with squat.

Back in the 70's..............the OOBE adept Robert Monroe was told by his higher guide that 6000 people at that time had much control and therefore much freedom because of the control they had over the experience.....I wonder how many people on Earth are like this nowdays?

Back in the 70’s it was '___' that gave people the illusion of freedom to fly alone.

On a side note......I was 'taken' night before last and I remember the event up until I went through the ceiling in a bright blue light......
((I made a thread about it))
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I was kept from remembering anything BUT the start of this 'event'......and I wonder if they were friends of Milton's? does he have any information on what might have been happening to me? Was it positive or negative?

Those things are seldom negative, especially if they let you remember parts of it that make you feel great.

Those detractors on your thread are just jealous and not worth arguing with since they can’t begin to understand where you are coming from, so let them have their tantrums, what else have they got----

Keep on flying because even though our wings are only training wings for now, they will be real once we are completely free of our emotional human baggage ---

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo777
1)did ets are involucred whith the illuminati freemasons?

The illuminati and freemasons get way too much credit for being the provocateurs of the NWO

The NWO is a myth, not real, never going to happen---pure unadulterated propaganda

2)what is the reason of human sacrifice?

To instill fear---just like the propaganda of NWO---simply to instill fear---and it works!

3)the devil exist today?or live in hell?

The devil was created to make people afraid---but there is no devil, only people who act like demons---and no permanent hell either

4)SOME ETS= demons or gods

ETs can be as sweet as pie, or as horrid as we are---they will match us, and sometimes out do us in whatever game we wish to play

5)do you remember someting else besides what you write in your blog sleepr?
greetings

I certainly do but they haven’t given me the time to write it all down yet

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nishe

Originally posted by Nishe
Sorry for the super long stories of mine sleeper. But can both you or milton elaborate some more on these? After these i just felt kinda disconnected in a way like im here but partially. Its really weird to explain. There are probably more but just locked away. Any way to unlock those?

Hi Nishe

What you describe is common for those who get visits now and then, for similar reasons that I have covered extensively in my blog and threads. Those who get glimpses of those experiences also have much more locked up in their subconscious mind. But getting that info is nearly impossible if they don’t give it to you. Some people try to unlock those memories using regression hypnotism but end up getting the heck scared out of them because the memories are hidden behind fake screen memories that humans can’t penetrate and extract.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Sleeper, can you explain magnetism more, i was told by a unknown entity(who claim to be a yahwehist) a while back before i found your thread that every entity emits a certain frequency/energy field, it also told me that there was free energy everywhere in the universe(more than enough to go around), and that you just had to catch it, and because of certain angles we are limited to how much we could get in our human form and how much we can use on earth----and that is was to easy be true. So was that statement true? It also said that if humans knew how to use certain simple methods for magnetism and to build up their energy field/aura, they could attract almost anything they wanted over time-----especially other humans to them even ugly people could do it(and thats how it said it well kind of) is this true?

BTW, thanks to the Yahwehist and Jehovah for giving me this information.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by pak88]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!!!

Future humans to be like Richard Simmons !!!!!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Are you talking as in like personality?
I was wondering more along the lines of physical traits...lol

We are not going to lose our human diversity but we will be more malleable to our environment because of our advanced modes of transportation on earth and off.

Everyone has seen the famous Egyptian hieroglyphs depicting the helicopter and various flying vehicles. The question is, what the hell was a helicopter and flying vehicles doing in Egypt back then?

Same as today, transportation, the Egyptians were remnants of a highly advanced civilization that was mostly wiped off the earth via floods and attacks from above

Where are they now?

Incinerated with most of the other advanced stuff from back then

Are Planets like Jupiter and Saturn solid or are they really all gas?

They have solid cores

How do the planets that are on the edge of the solar system like where you were from generate life if they are not heated by the sun?

Advanced races create whatever energy they need no matter where they are, they also use internal heat and energy that large masses or planets generate

What sort of things do you have to do to attract the attention of the M I B?

Be in possession of tangible alien material, and you won’t be for long.

And who are they exactly?

Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith are two of them but they may deny it.

Oh, you mean are they human or the other guys, well just look at them, do they look human? Especially that one called Rip Torn----what kind of human name is that----

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sleeper, i also like to know(more like validate) about synchronicities, are they a way for et's to speak to us in their own freaky, wierd, ways. For example (and im trying to say this without sounding crazy) i could be watching tv and something comes through like a subliminal message related to what im thinking------or im driving down the street and see billboards and liscense plates, with specific meanings that only i know of. Can you tell me how et's are able to do this its so advanced and precise they usually do this when i think im getting away with something or when they want to be funny, it's simply amazing, and they do have good humor---and im sure you know all about this being in black ops. Also their personalitys or simply amazing, out of this world i couldn't come up with better scanerios even if i put all my brain power in it, of the things they put me through.

Another thing why whenever et's have spoken to me when i was awake it sounded like whispers/whitenoise? Is there a particular reason why they do this besides trying to confuse me?

The last question would be why me? Afterall nobody else seems to notice these things.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
HELLO AGAIN SLEEPER!

I'M LITLLE CONFUSED.
WHEN YOU SAY "HUMANS" WITH ET. SOUL WHAT YOU MEAN?

WHO IS TOTALLY EARTHLY HUMAN BEING?

ARE HUMAN BEINGS WITH EARTHLY SOULS?

WHO MAKES THE SOULS AND WHERE?

Frami.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

You mean like when you buy a new blue Dodge van and now there are hundreds of them on the road just like the one you bought but the day before there were none?
I’ve always felt this was just the brain’s input filter kicking on and off, but I have been wrong before.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, can you explain magnetism more, i was told by a unknown entity(who claim to be a yahwehist) a while back before i found your thread that every entity emits a certain frequency/energy field, it also told me that there was free energy everywhere in the universe(more than enough to go around), and that you just had to catch it, and because of certain angles we are limited to how much we could get in our human form and how much we can use on earth----and that is was to easy be true. So was that statement true? It also said that if humans knew how to use certain simple methods for magnetism and to build up their energy field/aura, they could attract almost anything they wanted over time-----especially other humans to them even ugly people could do it(and thats how it said it well kind of) is this true?

BTW, thanks to the Yahwehist and Jehovah for giving me this information.

Energy flows to those who are focused on what they want, and remain focused until they achieve it. Our attitude creates magnetism to attract things and people to us, or to repel things and people from us. The mind is a powerful tool when it doesn’t have things like bad attitude weighing it down.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
reply to post by pak88

You mean like when you buy a new blue Dodge van and now there are hundreds of them on the road just like the one you bought but the day before there were none?
I’ve always felt this was just the brain’s input filter kicking on and off, but I have been wrong before.

Not exactly. When i talk about synchronicities, im talking about stranger things that most dont experience--for example if i was to be on a ats forum like this and then afterward go and watch t.v. on the t.v. there would just happen to be a show on about about a person looking up secret information. Another example would be if i was thinking about someone in particular, like a friend-- and i didnt have their phone number and they mysteriously gave me a call saying i called them when i never had their number or lost it so there couldn't be any possible way.

Like i said its wierd stuff that doesent happen to most people so i dunno how to really explain it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm going to sit down and listen to your stories, friend. I have heard incredibly far-out things in my life, and I wouldn't have believed it: if I hadn't witnessed my own on occassion.

I believe healthy skepticism is a given, people. We all know that fabrication is a favorite past-time for some people. If you can read a persons account and consider their experience from your own perspective, you have the ability to judge whether a story if feasible or not.

If something is so far outside of your perspective of reality that you MUST judge it as 'made-up', than you are already on par with the majority of people, right?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Energy flows to those who are focused on what they want, and remain focused until they achieve it. Our attitude creates magnetism to attract things and people to us, or to repel things and people from us. The mind is a powerful tool when it doesn’t have things like bad attitude weighing it down.

Here here! The greatest challenge to modern man is to overcome the blanket-negativity that surrounds him to began manifesting his own intentions with faith in himself.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pak88

thanks for posting that question, pak. i am also into this.
- thanks for posting that question, pak. i am also into this.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Sleeper is there anything else that can create magnetism besides electrons?

Love at first sight

And yes but that info is not for public consumption yet

Am I correct that charged particles either have a negative or positive charges based on their "spin"?

Is magnetism made possible by the "negative" charge or something else all together? I mean I understand the direction and speed of the electron's orbit will determine whether or not there is a magnetic force. How ever does it take a negative charge in the first place to be able to create this?

If magnetism is made possible by the negative charge, then would the muon, tau, and perhaps even, down-quarks have a potential magnetic force since they all have a negative charge?

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!

What will be different this time with our civilization to prevent it in ending like Atlantis and co.?

What was their religion back then? What did they worship?

What is the future of Gaming consoles like the XBOX? Do we end up with holographic games where we are in the game and can not tell the difference from real life?

What is the purpose from an ET perspective on video games?

Do the ET ever leave something around for an average person to find?

How long until eBay is intergalactic and we can buy and sell with other star systems ?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Just wanted to check in, I haven't been very active on ATS for a couple of years now but I do read this thread every couple of days.

I have no idea what your motivations or intentions are but I will say that regardless of the aliens slant on this thread, some of the ideas shared here have really had a strong influence on the way I'm perceiving reality these days. It's really given me a lot to chew on. So, thanks to you Sleeper, and everyone else involved in this thread. Cheers.

I'll chime in with one question, nothing too deep - just a curiousity really. Would you care to name one celebrity that is here on 'holiday' and is fully aware of their situation? I just think it would be interesting to look at the way they behave based on the fact that they are supposedly 'in the know'.

Finally - for people more interested in the spiritual aspect of this thread, rather than the topic of aliens and UFOs, I read a book a few months ago called "A little light on the spiritual laws" by Diane someone (can't remember her second name sorry). It shared a lot of concepts with this thread and in a similar way had some ideas that are a bit out there - but like this, you just take what you can use from it. I thoroughly recommend it.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowdoll
I say that the topic of aliens is a weird thing to come by, yet I'm glad I found it. I would love to be abducted, I feel saddened hardly any friends and no boyfriend, yet the aliens still haven't come for me yet. Why? Am I not worthy of being abducted I mean I have no friends, I'm basically like a shadow hence the name shadowdoll....

When I see stuff like this posted I always empathize with the poster, don't know why really. Just know that a lot of people feel alone out there, when someone reaches out to you just make sure you don't ignore it. Don't worry, good times are ahead... you sound kind of young - you'll have friends and a boyfriend. Even if you don't realize it there is always someone out there that has noticed you - you are in someone's thoughts!
Chin up!

Anyway - sorry for the momentary distraction. You may now return to your regular programming!

P.S. I hope that doesn't sound patronising - that wasn't my intent!

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Nova]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I had a weird dream last night and was wondering if you could fill in some blanks for me on the following:

Why is black ops spiking our pharmaceuticals? What do they hope to accomplish, and does it coincide with the revamping of the next generation of humans, or is that a separate or different agenda?

Do the following project names mean anything to you: MP2000 or MP3000?

Do you know anything about trans-continental superspeed trains that pass under the ocean?

Thanks,
Chutso

ps In the latter part of the dream, you started typing answers to me about what all this meant, but I couldn't recall it this morning. I only remember you saying stuff about "speed" (as in rapidity, not the drug). I think it is funny that you were typing it, too, just like in "real life".

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sleeper,I also get the impression that thinking in extreme emotions/thoughts(meaning thinking extremely positive, or thinking extremely negative) on either side of the polarity's of negative or positive can speed up one's vibrations rate or energy field surrounding them, Does this sound true?

Is it true that the soul can only grow in a physical body(hint reincarnations)?

Also is it true when having a orgasm when having sex it raises the kundalini, and that powers the soul?

Also once a (yahwehist) entity told me that warfare in advanced worlds were more psychic and spirtual, and depends on the power of ones soul, is this info valid?

Also you said suicide is acceptable only in certain cases, doesent't that mean that the gods do sometimes make mistakes, if they accept suicide in certain cases, or it means that the person was meant to kill themselves?

Also if 3rd world country's are places where souls who apparently have low integrity reside, what about wealthy country's such as Japan where they still have the highest suicide rate in the world----even with all their smarts and technology--and overall the people arent nice, and never were really friendly, even during WW2(remember nanking) what type of souls reside in country's like that?

[edit on 30-11-2007 by pak88]

[edit on 30-11-2007 by pak88]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Also from my understanding, you say that earth is like a layer of hell for most, but is there any lower level planets where the pain exceeds that of miserable earth, i think the bible hints that (when it says in the last days people will try too die but death will not escape them) are there any places in the universe like that, where not even death will allow your soul to escape, and you still keep suffering far beyond comprehension of any physical human on earth?

On a much more posiitive note, where does our galaxy rank in the big bad universe, compared to others as far as power, wealth, souls and all that good stuff, you also talk about us trying to find our place in this milky way galaxy, but never in other galaxies in the universe or we prohibited from going to other galaxies or other universes..... or is that just most of us will be staying in the milkyway for enternity?

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join