It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Hi Sleeper.. I have a question here for you.. And its kinda of a biggie so if you dont know the answer its all good..

Here we go..

The human race as we know it on Earth, Where we designed to be on this planet? Did the out races have alot to do with us being here on this planet?

There is renegade genes mixed into the population on earth.

Like our race of human was started on Earth, or just put here long ago?

Some were started some are exiles from other stars who were allowed to mix into the gene pool

Or do humans like us come from very far away? And just brought here to this planet?

Many of us on earth have come from other star systems in the Milky Way

I have these dreams about working stargates where humans come and go from solar system to solar system.. There are many humans on many different worlds.. And they go about their daily lives travling threw space, taking cargo goods to other space stations and worlds?
Much like truck drivers of planet Earth, but on a larger scale..

The galaxy is a very busy place, lot of activity going on---but impossible to see from our playpen here on earth.

I have to wonder if we humans didnt come from such a place, and some how get cut off from our homeworlds solar systems..

We are not cut off, and get to visit other star systems that people only remember as dreams.

Such as many humans at one time travled threw a natural stargate to this area of the universe, and somehow got traped here and couldnt return home.. And over the many years we lost all our advanced Tech, and just did the best we could do to surive. That leads up to this current day..

Most that have been sent here were down graded or up graded on purpose. We are not lost in space, they know where we live---

Theres 2 parts here to this.. To sum it up.. IM wondering if we are native to this solar system, grown right here to serve..

Some are natives to this system

Or did we come from a far away place, only to get stuck here, and cut off from our homeworld galaxies?

Some are definitely stuck here with their wheels a spinning to nowhere

The many aliens that do come here, are not to get tangled in the mess we put ourselfs into.. Or did they make this mess themselfs?

They made some of the mess, but no matter who makes the mess we have to clean it up

I think they like to play games with my head.. Or IM just going crazy..
Becasue the dreams I have are just so real.. And when I dream I get 2 different stories..
I ask them why do I get 2 different stories about mankind.. They dont answer my call on that..
So now IM asking you.. Thanks Sleeper

There is only one story that counts, and that story is Integrity---that is all that matters, everything else is distracting fluff.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lander512
Sleeper -- will I ever be able to go back to Mars where I once lived? Also, can you tell me what happened to it? It used to look much better some time ago... And now... All the dust and the rocks...

Milton checked and they have no record of you being from Mars---

Mars was trying to be funny way back when and it was taken the wrong way by the prime directive dudes and they gave it a couple of burst of ray blast----nearly destroyed the planet, but they didn’t mean to, they thought they only had it set on stun---oh well.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, i have another question about the color spectrum something tells me that we are limited, to certain colors here on ol earth(because of our position in the galaxy), are there any other planets where the different colors are never ending?

Here on earth we are cut off from the really cool stuff that is prevalent on many other worlds only a few notches above where we are.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

What is the name of the Planet where Milton originated?

A place near the center of the galaxy, but he will not say

Which Galaxy is it in?

This one

Have you ever heard of the Galactic Federation?

On Star Wars

What is their role in the Universe?

Each galaxy has their own, but they are nothing like we have in our movies.

Galaxies are huge with billions and billions of star systems like ours and many more way different---and things are run like an apple tree

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Also, can you tell me what it was that i seen ,when i seen a cloud forming as a reptile/dragon? Was that a ufo craft or or just a ET? What race of et's cloak clouds as dragon/reptiles? and what was the point of that situation,it seem to be staring right at me that night, afterall at the time i wasnt even remotlely intrested in et's.

Most clouds are simply clouds, and clouds take on many shapes that may interest us, or even scare us

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
HI sleeper,

And then they will torpedo us to smithereens

From all that you have said it sounds like Mankind is just a DNA experiment for ET. Earth is a DNA lab that also provides an opportunity for souls to learn some valuable lessons on integrity, or pay for past transgressions. When the genetic manipulations, experiments and synthesis' with other alien DNA are done, ET will clean and sterilize the lab. IF I'm hearing you right, that won't matter because we never were humans to begin with. We are souls, capable of being housed in who knows how many different containers, or free from all containers for that matter.

Something like that?

Pretty much, life on planets like earth are not much more than sand castles until the next really big wave washes them away---but the big waves are not in dog years, and the next huge one is not due for a long long time.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
can you give us some tips on how enhance our health?
I think that if we all only ate fruit and vegetables we would have less or zero illnesses. but since that is not always possible, what you think is best to do? if we get ill only be treated with natural medicine or just let the illness go away? I think we all pollute our bodies with all the food and medicine we shove down our throat then we get all sorts of problems.

Our bodies can take a lot of abuse and so we give them lots of it. What we eat is not as important as how much we eat. Moderation is the key.

There is no one best way that works universally concerning enhancement because we all live in different environments and eat different foods. But most problems arise from too much food, or too little food.

in a different subject, that ive been wanting to ask you is that lately ive been having all sorts of different dreams, that seems realistic, of me doing stuff, normal stuff, but in different situations, once I was on a beach with someone caving on the sand and when I looked back I saw some sort of craft, very different. this particular one seemed too real, like I was remembering something ive done in the past (but not in this life).
I just wanted to know if you know why it started to happen, I mean, Ive always had dreams but lately they are different, like remembrances.
And twice (last night too) it happened that I wake up with my body glued to the bed, exhausted, but I dont remember the dreams in this case, but I know I had.

Dream are real places and some of them are memories that come lose and float into our sleep world, some are tests they give us to help figure something out that is gnawing at us. Many dreams are uploaded into our subconscious mind to be used by our mental operating system, and therefore we don’t remember them, and don’t need to.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Ya' gotta' love it!

Okay, so forgive me, my fellow ATS buddies, but Sleeper's message is so clear... well, to me it is.

Our existence is part of a huge and incomprehensible multi-dimentional universe that our limited brain cannot ever understand using our conventional human brain ways of analizing etc. It is deliberately being kept/hidden from most of us. Hell, our dreams are closer to what is truly happening....LOL

Sleeper is waking all of us sleepiers up!

Yea, there is a diverse ET plan....but we have the free will,,,,how we react to our own life situations...culminates between our ears...LOL

Hate, Envy=the ten commandments (minus the first three manipulatives) and it all can be reduced to don't steal; ie, respect for parents, life, possessions, wives, etc....Don't steal! And don't steal love for yourself!

But deaper than that, Sleeper is allowing us to see the underlying truth, love the other guy, cause' he is ultimately a part of you and the entire thing called human earth existance.

I think maybe we are just like that beautiful "Men in Black" end scene where this entire planet is but one cell of an enormous galaxy/universe/universes/God knows?

Sleeper,

Do our ET guides ever ditch us?

On this "Plane", once we get a glimpse of the possible "good stuff", do we ever get over wanting more?

Sleeper, you put your ass on line, why? Do you know why you took on this task? I mean answering post after post over details when the uber message was get along/forgive/get over it/love what is/ etc.?

Matters not! You helped me and I thank you!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Is Billy Meiers claims a fraud.....just wondering?

Thanks...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeperAnd then they will torpedo us to smithereens, but we have quite a few centuries to go yet.

There´s no point in torpedoing an abondoned planet which leads me to assume that everyone will be in the middle of their daily doings when this happens. Are anyone set to survive? Will the souls be "lifted" before hitting the button and if not...what´s the point of letting everyone experience that kind of havoc?

Thank you

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!!!

I understand what you say about the higher ET's like Milton. I understand what you say about us on Earth in our play pen.
I still don't understand what you say about the ET's that are a notch or two higher than us.
You paint a picture of the journey we must go through as souls and how hard it is to be at a level where you are able to leave the solar system to beyond. But having reached that stage in your development there are still renegade ET's that are able to travel the galaxy and are aloud to mix with the gene pools of less developed areas and interfere with their development. That does not make sense.
Having travelled the path to reach where they have, they would be fully aware of their actions and the consequences of what would happen to them when they are caught. Why would they want to even bother? There wouldn't be anything they could find here that they couldn't get in their home land.
So can you tell me how ET's that are able to travel the galaxy can still do things that they should not when they know better?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

When people use symbols in spells and such they invite poltergeist into their lives, and it’s those entities that create the mischief that may be interpreted as magic and power.

Sleeper, on poltergeist: once the poltergeist gets on the bioplasmic field of a person, is there any way to permanently remove it - or is that just the price to pay and have to live with it?

Also, how much do symbols of the illuminati and other powerful organizations play on our psyches on a subconsciously level? Some say it is a hypnotic spell.

Thanks,
Chutso

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hi, Sleeper.

You are probably getting tired of questions about the reptilians. But last night I was in a "dream" where I had my purse stolen. I wasn't worried about the money, but I was worried about my ID cards. I was looking all over for it because I didn't want that in the wrong person's hands. Then, this homeless lady came up to me and handed me my purse. She told me she got it back for me. Then, surprisingly, she told me she was my guide. That is when my dream became lucid. I asked where she was from and she said she was reptilians, and she started to shape shift
. I told her to wait, because I couldn't handle seeing that yet. Then I woke up.

I don't think she was my main guide, probably just a visiting guide. my main guide has never let me see him/her - I can only feel the presence. I have asked to see many times, but to no avail. Anyway, I have always wondered if I have some kind of spiritual/genetic connection to the reptilians. The idea frightens up, but it is there -- and then I had that dream last night. (The whole night I had weird stuff going on around me, so something was up.) But as usual, it's all foggy and patchwork impressions.

In general, I notice you avoid questions about the reptilians. I gather it is politically incorrect material to discuss openly? Can you at least explain - in a neutral way - something about their characteristics? How many different types of reptilian groups are there on earth or relative to earth activities - and are they united, or do they have several and competing agendas (meaning, are they split)? You mentioned that you have known some reptilians who are "very good". What do you mean by "good"? Can you explain about the good reptilians. The guide from my dream didn't seem scary (her vibration). Is it possible she really was my guide? I mean can, reptilians act as guides or would they? Anyway, any morsels you can toss me to clear up the fog will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Chutso

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
"Biospheric Dreambody"

Hi everyone,

Since most of us here have unusual dream experiences and post a lot of questions concerning our dreams and where we go, I wanted to post this excellent article by Paul Levy from his Awaken in the Dream website. It explains in detail what dreams are and how they work from a nonlocal, hyperdimensional aspect. It is very concise and well-writen and I highly recomment it if this type of thing interests you.

The link below takes you to his main pageof Awaken in The Dream, and the "Biospheric Dreambody" article is about the fifth one listed.

www.awakeninthedream.com...

Enjoy, and I'd be interested in having feedback.

Cheers,

Chutso

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Muse is right, your message is very simple.

I was doing really good, Ridding the wave of integrity or more like learning how to paddle to catch the wave anyway. For several weeks I had been in a nice tranquil mood, I was in a place that I don't think I have ever been.

But I guess we are here for a good reason because I let integrity slip threw my fingers. Two days ago Some thing set me off and I started being my little sarcastic ars #ole self again. Then someone stepped on my toes and I went on a toe stomping rampage.........

I'm a disgrace to my own signachure.............

But...........

I learned something new or rather it has become clear why "the little things" are so important. They are so easy to avoid. But why don't we?

You see there is no sense in polishing an all ready polished section of a wood floor but it sure feels good to run the "buffer"(the one we get from our tool box) over the nice smooth spots even though we took care of them in past lives. We don't help our selves if we do that.

Its the rough spots we need to use the "buffer" on in this life. Oh but that takes hard work, and there are so many rough spots........

I guess what I'm trying to say is, its easy to be good at what we are all ready good at but that doesnt mean we have become better. Its when we understand that the only reason that we trip and fall is because we have a lot of rough spots we still need to work on, That's when we have a chance. I'm going to try my best to not pass it up.

The best way to right my wrongs is to roll up my sleeves and use my tool box where its really needed........

p.s. Thanks for the knock on the noggin Muse.....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
How would leptons or quarks be described physically? It seems mathematically they are only seen as a single "point" with same wave like properties as well.

Electrons and other leptons and quarks are not elementary my dear Watson but are each a bag of tricks. Kind of like Santa’s bag of gifts that holds all the toys for every child in the world---that’s some bag dude!

Physicists “may” get to see a few of the gifts via Hadron next year

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
hi! i'm new, and i'm from......, so i dont know the meaning of coming clean, what i know is green day song title on dookie. so please send me u2u

thx

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_haOn one hand, you mention the never ending squabbles with renegades and in the post above mine you said: "It’s not war because it's one sided and we have nothing to say about it." I am confused as to which one it is: one-sided or never-ending battles? 

The squabbles end when the game is over and the cleanup crew is sent in to dismantle the props, the tinsel, and the rest of the illusions.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper and Milton,
Does Milton visit other Earth planets at this stage in develpment and drop his mysterious words of wisdom? Its it just our turn?

Between those coffee breaks he is a busy fellow, but he is not alone, there are many more like him

What is he wanting for X-mas....peace on earth?

He hates old clichés, now me I’m a sucker for them----

Peace on earth---that would be a first

Did he get to all those post thanksgiving day sales? He must have had to mulitply himself do get to all the deals. I've heard those crowds at wal mart can be brutal!

Milton goes straight to the top and never pays retail for anything, he knows the maker of things personally----

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Sleeper, i don't know if anyone has ask this but do we live in Holographic Universe?

As a matter of fact no because matter is a real illusion and not a Holographic one---

That would explain why some beings, can come into our reality as physical beings like ourselves. But if they can appear as anything they want why can't humans appear as anything we want is it because our soul is not on the same level as et's?

We humans are put here to learn to look both ways before we cross the neighborhood street---so crossing the big highways is a no no.

What stops us from shape shifting like these other beings that have this ability?

Our mothers wouldn’t let us do it when we were young because it might put an eye out---so we lost the power and the will to shape shift---and never put your tongue on a cold metal pole during the winter time---no sarcasm here, I’m only trying to be funny---

Also, why do certain entity's need to use human body's as suits when they can just use mind over matter instead and appear as any solid being that they want?

There are genetic reasons for doing so, something to do with multi-tasking

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join