It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-election Tactic - JOE BIDEN Hints He May Put Books in the Homes of Black People.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The black vote was predominately Republican from the time of Lincoln, thru the countries reformation up until Goldwater became the GOP nominee some fifty years ago. Since that time the GOP has garnered around 2-3% of the black vote per cycle. Donald Trump received nearly 6% in 2016, effectively doubling the average. In 2020, DT managed 8%, exceeding most expectations. Recent polling shows him receiving 17% of the black vote, representing a 20 point shift in the historical voting pattern.

news.gallup.com...

www.aljazeera.com...
edit on 21-3-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Luckily despite being too poor to afford books, we had this place you could go and borrow them for 3 weeks for free. You just had to have this card to be able to do it. I think the knowledge to obtain the special book borrowing card must have been lost by my people. And/or these places just dont exist anymore. Can anybody help? I forgot what that place was called. Started with an L I think, or maybe an R. NOT SURE!

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

"If you've got books in your house...then you ain't Black"

-Joe

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ummm, Joe?...Obama has his own library.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
Recent polling shows him receiving 17% of the black vote, representing a 20 point shift in the historical voting pattern.

One of the smartest moves was to send illegals to big cities that screamed they were sanctuary cities and there were no issues at the border. All of a sudden Black majority areas where many of these illegals ended up started to say hey WTF is up with all these illegals getting our socialized benefits and much more than what we ever got!

BAM! and just like that the liberals said we have a problem at the border, but it is like 7 years too late.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
Luckily despite being too poor to afford books, we had this place you could go and borrow them for 3 weeks for free. You just had to have this card to be able to do it. I think the knowledge to obtain the special book borrowing card must have been lost by my people. And/or these places just dont exist anymore. Can anybody help? I forgot what that place was called. Started with an L I think, or maybe an R. NOT SURE!

Not sure that would help, because everyone knows Black people can't read or write, ask Joe he will tell you.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Biden was the biggest driver to not fund busing to end segregation. He didn't want his kids bused into those jungles... His words, so do you think he has changed? Let me ask you...have your grandparents changed much...lol Biden has always been one inch away from being one of those old segregation Senators.
a reply to: XtrozeroBi Dumb when he entered the Senate in 1970 would always hang out with the old Democratic segregationists from the south He is from Delaware which was a slave state - it supported the
pro slavery John Breckenridge in election of 1860, who later became a Confederate general It refused to outlaw slavery until the 13th amendment tool effective in December 1865

edit on 21-3-2024 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
Dumb when he entered the Senate in 1970 would always hang out with the old Democratic segregationists from the south He is from Delaware which was a slave state - it supported the
pro slavery John Breckenridge in election of 1860, who later became a Confederate general It refused to outlaw slavery until the 13th amendment tool effective in December 1865

We then can take this one step further with Biden's crime bill that he co-authored and grandstanded for. The law affected Blacks mostly at a much higher rate than any other race. It put a good number of people in jail on extreme sentences. Many times the punishment didn't fit the crime, but the law gave little room for judges other than to go extreme.

That law was the one that Trump did away with, not Bush or Obama, but Trump. Trump also started to pardon a good number of people stuck in jail for basically life who should have long ago been let out. Once again it wasn't the great Obama that did any of this... But then Trump is the raciest one...lol geez

edit on x31Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:09:01 -0500202480America/ChicagoThu, 21 Mar 2024 17:09:01 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Black people should be outraged, the senile brain dead in the white house is calling them "illiterate", books are outdated everything now is done in the internet.

Soo I guess blacks like to be call uneducated by the party of the KKK.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Black people should be outraged, the senile brain dead in the white house is calling them "illiterate", books are outdated everything now is done in the internet.

Soo I guess blacks like to be call uneducated by the party of the KKK.

Joe Biden's mind has not adapted to modern society. He called Maryland's Black Governor "Boy".

Source: nypost.com...

-Worst President Ever...For Many Reasons-

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Biden sacrificing himself.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join