It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert Says Parents Should Ask Babies Permission to Change Nappies.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I refuse to answer that question on the ground that I might tend to incriminate myself....

edit on 29-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ironic that Leftist poo experts want to give newborn babies even more rights while at the same time trying to abort as many of them as possible...even up to birth.

Perhaps they should also be asked for permission to be aborted.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

"Never ask a question you don't know the answer to"

I knew you'd say that

rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

"Perhaps they should also be asked for permission to be aborted"

Of course they should.

Vegetable rights and peace, man!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

A simple questionnaire for the baby should suffice:

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DISMEMBERED IN THE WOMB AND HAVE YOUR BRAINS SUCKED OUT?

YES?

NO?

UNDECIDED?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

At my last job interview I was asked the usual question - '"What would you say is your worst fault"?

"Well, I can be evasive at times".

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Perhaps they should also be asked for permission to be aborted.

Good point. If the left want people to ask permission of babies to change diapers ... which is absolutely retarded ... then the left should also want people to ask permission for abortion from the little baby that is about to be burned to death or shredded to death, and see how they feel about it. That baby has a beating heart. If another person is going to stop that heart from beating, they should get the babies permission.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
So, is this the most ridiculous woke nonsense yet?

Or what?

igvofficial.com... GVpic&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3XG-kHfFrH2AuktkTRHlaO61Y0Ye_LqZqTnh1M1GHPRTlLnIPSII88AAY_aem_ASacMZDXkRxDVHOeza6WV6taqeytBiH6toVCKrumatw0HbsdIzWVe0O re0xXEMq09kEGHW8uay4KkHCn7YjuiQGH

That's fantastic!
Not only parents should babies for their permission but they should ask politely.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Hahaha ya right! I have an almost two year old boy right now. He’s a wild animal, he’s way too young to reason with. It’s like asking a raccoon not to go through your trash. These people really have no idea how kids, especially toddlers actually tick. What a stupid idiotic recommendation.

I have three kids, 4, 7 and 9.

If you cannot control your two year old. you never should have become a parent.

That’s a pretty low shot at shot at someone you never met. I never said I can’t control my two year old. I just happen to understand that many young kids can’t quite reason yet, in particular boys. My son is very headstrong and very intelligent, asking him to change a diaper doesn’t work. My wife and I happen to be excellent parents and our child is healthy and happy. So check your emotions son.

Is it a shot at you? You can take it that way.
As you pointed out I have never met you, and certainly it's not for me to judge you.
But from my experience (have been told my children are well behaved, while I am embarrassed from their behavior in public settings);
I surmise you let your 2 year old on a longer leash than I have let my kids (leash is metaphorical).

To my knowledge no child is to young to be reasoned with, although we do often come across willful children.
Including mine.

Your quote directly:
" I have an almost two year old boy right now. He’s a wild animal, he’s way too young to reason with. It’s like asking a raccoon not to go through your trash. These people really have no idea how kids, especially toddlers actually tick. What a stupid idiotic recommendation. "

I will be kind and suggest, you are doing the best you can do.

And that's fine. I gave a general statement that you took as a specific statement to you, (rightly so, I guess, as I was responding to you).

And I'm sorry, If you call me son again, I will explain how wrong you are in your youth on all of your opines.

To my recollection, we have not had words before. And I think it petty to do so over the internet.
But if you want to call me son, when I have (probably) more age and experience. . . Well shucks, more experience by children's age, at the least.

My kids are top of class. That doesn't mean I need to smack their butt, nor does it mean I need any discipline other than making sure the homework is finished and the lunch is made.

But you are calling me a low shot for not controlling your child.

Let's break that down, you state you are not controlling your child.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join