It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-election Tactic - JOE BIDEN Hints He May Put Books in the Homes of Black People.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Wednesday, March 20, 2024

While in Milwaukee, Wisconsin last week, President Joe Biden went on a local Black radio station to tell listeners...

“How many black communities are in a situation where they come from a circumstance where they’re in difficult, where they have difficulty? … Even those families that are really poor don’t have any books in the house,” Biden said to WNOV-AM 860 Radio host, Michelle Bryant.
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

First of all, does President Biden receive briefings about American households that's based on Demographic surveys of some type? I recall him telling one group that grocery stores would have been empty during the pandemic if it wasn't for Black women keeping the shelves stocked with food.

If Biden is hinting that he wants to put books in the homes of poor Black people, what type of books do you think he has in mind?

-WeMustCare 😎

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Like most white liberals, Joe thinks black people are poor and dumb. White liberals view black people as pets. They use them and pander to them shamelessly, until the black people call them out on their deception. Then the liberals turn on them. Then, as Joe says, "you ain't black." What an insult. What a racist thing to say.

This video is great. A black girl tells the white liberals to "seek help".

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

You're implying Joe Biden is seeking re-election in a racist manner, because that's who and what he is?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Black kids who were raised by White Liberals are generally thankful they weren't raised in what Joe Biden calls, the "Racial Jungle". Barack Obama was one. And many of the White people evacuating Haiti are very sad over having to leave their children behind. They're probably referring to Black adopted Haitian children.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   

On top of being racist he is also just wrong.

Go to Walmart and look at the books they sell. About half are star wars and Stephen king and manga and such, but about half the books are romance novels with black people on the cover. Who do you think buys that stuff ?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Black kids who were raised by White Liberals are generally thankful they weren't raised in what Joe Biden calls, the "Racial Jungle". Barack Obama was one. And many of the White people evacuating Haiti are very sad over having to leave their children behind. They're probably referring to Black adopted Haitian children.

Your age is showing CWM.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Or you ain't black!

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

On top of being racist he is also just wrong.

Go to Walmart and look at the books they sell. About half are star wars and Stephen king and manga and such, but about half the books are romance novels with black people on the cover. Who do you think buys that stuff ?

Chris Rock nails it in this hilarious video:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Heavens to Murgatroyd 😀

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I would contend that the bigotry of low expectations by the looney left is more harmful than the atrocities committed by the K K K, which was also done by the looney left.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Like most white liberals, Joe thinks black people are poor and dumb. White liberals view black people as pets. They use them and pander to them shamelessly, until the black people call them out on their deception. Then the liberals turn on them. Then, as Joe says, "you ain't black." What an insult. What a racist thing to say.

This video is great. A black girl tells the white liberals to "seek help".

That video is sad, hilarious and disgusting.

Those Liberals think they are the smartest people in the room when in reality, they are the dumbest.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Biden does not make sense sometimes. Is he talking about making Black people homeschool instead of being part of society? It sounds like he is promoting racism to me.

Or is he going to make sure that kids get playboy or penthouse in every black household.

Question, do those magazines even exist anymore?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
I would contend that the bigotry of low expectations by the looney left is more harmful than the atrocities committed by the K K K, which was also done by the looney left.

I would be like... What do you mean I don't read... What do you mean I can't get a driver's license or other licenses, what do you mean I need extra help to get a head like a short bus scenario, what do you mean I can't be successful.... and so on...

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I wonder how long it will take, as more and more in the black community leave the liberal plantation, before the looney left goes back to donning their hoods and sheets to get them back in line.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Biden does not make sense sometimes. Is he talking about making Black people homeschool instead of being part of society? It sounds like he is promoting racism to me.

Or is he going to make sure that kids get playboy or penthouse in every black household.

Question, do those magazines even exist anymore?

Biden was the biggest driver to not fund busing to end segregation. He didn't want his kids bused into those jungles... His words, so do you think he has changed? Let me ask you...have your grandparents changed much...lol Biden has always been one inch away from being one of those old segregation Senators.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I wonder how long it will take, as more and more in the black community leave the liberal plantation, before the looney left goes back to donning their hoods and sheets to get them back in line.

Many are waking up, but many just want to stay in a system where things are provided and though it's a crappy life it is one with no effort required.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just reported that Joe Biden has ordered his DOJ to sue Apple because iPhones are too popular in America.

The man is going totally off the rails this year.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In a thriving economy, minimal effort will still show positive effects while maximum effort yields even greater benefits. After 3 plus years of an inflationary economy, handouts are losing their appeal for many as opposed to actual prosperity to the point I think we may see a shift in paradigms.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

After 3 plus years of an inflationary economy, handouts are losing their appeal for many as opposed to actual prosperity to the point I think we may see a shift in paradigms.

I agree, but there is still a 25% that lived this way before the Pandemic, etc., and will continue. Hopefully, Gen Z will get their act together. The 60s was kind of a dropout culture too, so I'm sure Gen Z will go the same way and realize a crap, but free life sucks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join