It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyclopes30
Hello sleeper,

Is Milton your spirit guide? Or is he something else entirely?

Hi Cyclopes

My spirit guides kept pulling their hair out and one day they left me on Milton’s door step and quickly left town.

Milton’s been trying to unload me ever since but no one will take me---

What made him decide to physically contact you?

He thought that if he appeared and scared the crapola out of me that I might leave---ha, fooled him

Do we all have our own Miltons? Or are they exclusive to a select few?

I’m sure there are many others out there with their own weirdo space aliens but they may be too embarrassed to admit to it, and they keep it to themselves.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, What race of et's are the renegades or they greys, fairies, homos, (and i dont mean sapiens)reptilians or all of the above.

Hi pak

Fallen angels come in every shape, color and gene pool

and how many orders of renegade ets are there(there gotta be more then 1)?

Hundreds, but they haven’t all made it to earth.

And what parts of the world do they inhabit(im guessing just 3rd world or communist countries but they could be here too)?

Like fleas they manage to find warm bodies to suck on everywhere on earth

Also, since et's back the relegions of the world, what happens to athiest and non believers when they die, what group of et's control their destiny?

When they separate the wheat from the chaff they don’t care what you believe or don’t believe, only how good or how bad you been---kind of like Santa Clause, except they leave more than a hunk of coal in the stockings if you been bad.

Also, the group of et's that you are working with what religion on earth do they back up, or are that non affiliate to any religion?

They don’t care about color, sex or religion, they will treat or mistreat everyone equally on merit alone.

Another subject, What do you know about sacred geometry?

That it’s no more sacred than most of the illusions we like to wrap ourselves into---but to each his or her own---

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Sleeper, is numerology accurate (and when i mean accurate, i dont mean just accurate for some people)?

It’s only accurate for some people, sorry. They sometimes use numbers to mess with us and we fall for it every time

What significance do numbers play here on earth(besides counting things and seperating things) or there any secret meanings behind certain numbers that are universal?

The only value is what we give to them---the spirit world doesn’t operate on numbers or symbols other than to amuse us. Crop Circles and old secular and religious manuscripts did it and do it for the intrigue value, and in a few cases as subtle communications between certain entities and humans like secret agent stuff. But at higher levels the significance is not there.

Does each number carry out a particular vibration?

A number is a concept not a physical thing so there is no vibration to it.

and when i asked if the soul affects how the human body looks, you said in certain ways. Can you describe some of those certain ways(if it is not too much of course).

Certain facial feature will give clues but most people will not be able to identify which ones

And can you explain the energy field that surrounds us and how it affects others, more so then the physical?

We project our emotions like radio stations---and some people can accurately pick up on them and some people can’t. First impressions are almost always wrong---

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HonningGuard
Sleeper.

Do you know the question?

Nope, perhaps if you rephrase it---

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thanks sleeper for answering my questions!!
That was very helpful for me.

I must agree with Mr. Lear here.. Rome was not built overnight.. Reading is key to learning more, and understanding that things here are not what they seem to be.. And nothing close to what we are told, and lead to belive.
I can say Ive spent alot of my life just reading! Most my life I found that when you find something that moves you deeply you can find that reading is not only fun, its extreamly rewarding!

Threads like these are Gems in the ruff.. Sure you might find something you dont like or agree with, but simply move past it and skim down to where you find something you can take and apply to what you are setting out to find out.

Many ideas and thoughts in this thread are at the base root of opening you're mind to these new settings.. Its never easy to go threw the emotions you get from learning this kind of stuff..
I just cant seem to get enough! Its on my mind often, and every night that I sleep I have some kind of wild adventure! Yet I wake up every morning tucked in my bed..
Things are not as they seem! Belive me on this.. And reading and true study will bring you closer to being at peace with yourself..

Its a huge universe out there.. And I think of everything going on out there right now as I sit here and type, something and someone is up there doing something.. I feel it in my bones.. I know its true.. But not becasue I just woke up one morning and knew it.. I had to put alot of time and effort into sifting threw the dirt and poo to find what I needed to know..

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Then someone stepped on my toes and I went on a toe stomping rampage.........

I'm a disgrace to my own signachure.............

No way dude, It's a slow battle of attrition. Unless a guy like Milton shows up and gives you a shot of moon juice. You think Eddie learnt all those rad licks overnight?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thank you, Sleeper. I am sorry, being new to this.. Who is Milton? And why does he have my records? Whereas I may not remember my adventures this far ago, I clearly remember my apartment, and for some reason it had some Mars connection. I am certain, it wasn't Earth... Earth was later... It doesn't matter.

Here is another strange question: who are the little green idiots who put this beam of light right on through the wall of my house in suburban Washington, DC about 12 years ago? They really had me scared -- I had no idea what to make of it. Except ever since this "dream" (so to speak)... I have a feeling that they left some kind of a lo-jack in my leg. I mean why?? Don't ETs have bigger "fish" to fry?

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lander512
Thank you, Sleeper. I am sorry, being new to this.. Who is Milton? And why does he have my records? Whereas I may not remember my adventures this far ago, I clearly remember my apartment, and for some reason it had some Mars connection. I am certain, it wasn't Earth... Earth was later... It doesn't matter.

Here is another strange question: who are the little green idiots who put this beam of light right on through the wall of my house in suburban Washington, DC about 12 years ago? They really had me scared -- I had no idea what to make of it. Except ever since this "dream" (so to speak)... I have a feeling that they left some kind of a lo-jack in my leg. I mean why?? Don't ETs have bigger "fish" to fry?

Thank you for sharing.

LOL! this dude just dosen't quit.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sleeper, if the ets dont care who you believe in, and only care whether you were good or bad, How do they decide whether we get thrown to to the fallen angels-- or if we get rencarnated to a better place?---------I mean wouldn't it be hard to make that decision due the ongoing fighting between the competing et's(afterall im sure they have different opinions on what should happen to that fate of that particular soul)? One side might be understanding of ones soul and might give them another chance and one side mite differ, so how do both sides come to conclusion?

[edit on 3-12-2007 by pak88]

[edit on 3-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!!

What really happened with the Philadelphia Experiment?

What was Project Montauk all about?

Is the fighting in the Middle East really about the control of Stargates?

Who many people actually know what all of the separate black ops programs are actually doing? Would they be people that are known to the public or are they just faceless people?

In a previous post to me you mentioned that apart from closing down missile silos the ET had done other things. Are you able to tell us one or two of them? I am sure I have heard that they have shot down missiles in mid flight also.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Hello Zenfish,

Thanks for the comment and I understand that now.........

It feels so good to step on toes when people step on mine. But if I don't like my toes getting stepped on I have no excuse for stepping on anyone's toes. Its that simple.

It just hurts to know that I fall off my cloud over tiny little things that I should be better than.

But like you and Sleeper say it takes hard work and time........

Maybe some day I will be able to handle things like EEK the cat.........

This little fur ball never lets anything get him down.
"IT NEVER HURTS TO HELP!!".............

edit: spelling

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I hear ya Izarith,

Now I have to see how many fleas I have to pick out of my mangy fur today and pretend I'm getting a wish for what I want.

kix

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Slepper first let me thank you for your time and these 300 hundred pages of answering questions.
Second to wish you a nice end of year festivities and good health for the coming 2008.

Third, let me tell you that now I get perfectly the meaning of some of the dreams they let me remember and its so exciting. Ithank you for that, because I as a trained Psychologyst always tried to frame all dreams in a Freudian explanation...

I keep reading this thread, and I grasp perfectly who are on vacation and who of us are here at the mill still learning how to grow. Money has nothing to do with it, Possesions have nothing to do with it (but heck they help a lot dont they?:lol
, some people I know live very fulfilling interesting, happyy and have NO big obstacles or probles, they just SAIL through the mud perfectly....I know they are on vacation, though I wish I was them I dont hate them or have Envy (bad one) because I know I on that path its only in me and some more time...

One of my closest friends mother was dying of cancer 3 weeks ago, my friend was devastated, I spoke to her and had the nerve to tell her some of the things I have learned from this looong thread, and I even ventured to tell her that even though her mother was incouncious most of the time, most problably she was not even there and that she had to take her of her because when it was time her body would fail and die , her mother would come back briefly to say goodbye.

Thta is exactly what happened and she died in her arms, of course she was sad by the fact but now she is more calm and she thanked me for the advise, and in this case I thank you for the info.... you and Milton have helped me and others ....

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sleeper, How long (in earth time) do most us get to stay in the spirit realm, once we die, before we get rencarnated to a new body(and forget everything)?

and in the spirit realm is it imposible to feel pain since we are in spirit form?

since you said the soul is like a merit system does that mean some people souls can never come back if it is to far gone(evil) and consider fallin like some of the renegades and vice versa too pure?

and what happens when we reach the breaking point of no return how do the god's handle this situation? Do any souls on earth ever reach that point and are consider to far gone to help?

and in your blog you said that our awarness affects how much soul mass we have(or something of that nature) can you explain that more does that mean since we all read your ATS thread, our soul has got stronger?

and last on a whole other subject, why does it seem that oppsites truly do attract in this realm, for example; people that the "pak88" usually hates (of course they dont know it)are drawn to me and like me and the people that the "pak88" like usually turn against me. My last and final example would be related to the question i asked before, about how the souls affects how the body i found it quite odd, that a retarded person who is the most pure innocent soul looks like a freak and that the people who i know who are most demented usually look so good looking (from the outside)you would have never expected them to be evil, and this never seems to fell. As a matter of fact most people in my life who were messed and demented have been 10's--- and usually the caring people or genuine people in my life are the ones that people confused for being (evil) or having a hidden agendas.So whats with this pattern of opposites, You wouldn't mine explaining that, now would you?

[edit on 4-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Good afternoon Sleeper and Milton,

Before we come to the phycial plane, are we fully aware this dimension, the earth and the situation we were coming into as well as the people we are coming to? What was I thinking?

Do humans here have distictions different form other earth planet humans? or are we an old mold they just use eveywhere?

Is it soley the magic components of the body that keep the soul cut off from other dimensions and the "real world" or are there forces that are affecting the whole planet that keeps as all cut off?

Did royal blood really use to mean something back in the days of old, did royals have better abilities? where did it originate?

Thanks as alwasy

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Milton still hasn't visited me in my dreams.

I'm taking you up on that one. And I'm not letting go.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

just wondering if you've experienced any of these places:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The universe certainly doesn't lack in imagination.

Chutso

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I have another question - or rather wonder if you have any idea about what happend to me in an event that happened about ten years ago. I had just moved to France (my first time ever out of America). And after the first few nights, I was in bed and nearly asleep, when I felt something that felt almost like a bolt of lightning hit the area just below the occiput or at the base between the two occipital lobes. And I heard a sound similar to that of old fashioned radios when one is turning the dial very quickly. It was like this thing was searching for something in my head. I started to struggle against it and make it back off using my mind (or will power), but it was too strong for me. Then whatever it was that was doing that to me said in a voiceless voice, "Relax, it will be much easier if you don't struggle. This has happened a million times - remember?" Then I remembered that it actually had happened so many times in the past, but that I had forgotten each time. So I let go and I blacked out totally. The next morning I was not well. I was extremely exhausted, a little nauseous, had a horrible headache and was extremely thirsty. I recovered by the end of the day.

Can you shed some light?

Thanks, Chutso

[edit on 4/12/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!

What was the purpose of Reagan's statement about the threat of ET's in the 80's at the United Nations?

What is the purpose of releasing things like the Serpo Project?
Is it just a sick game where things that actually happened are released in a way where they are easily debunked, so the truth is told but it isn't kind of thing? Or is it just people making up stuff to see how people react?

How many years away are we from being formally introduced to real ET's on TV for example at some kind of formal event?

On a scale of 1 - 100, (1 = Lowest Demonic type Souls, 100 = Creator) What level of vibration do we live on?
Maybe the scale should be 1 -1000...lol

Using the same scale, what level would you estimate Milton to be at?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Sleeper, if the ets dont care who you believe in, and only care whether you were good or bad, How do they decide whether we get thrown to to the fallen angels-- or if we get rencarnated to a better place?---------I mean wouldn't it be hard to make that decision due the ongoing fighting between the competing et's(afterall im sure they have different opinions on what should happen to that fate of that particular soul)? One side might be understanding of ones soul and might give them another chance and one side mite differ, so how do both sides come to conclusion?

The higher beings look for true blue quality that can only be found deep inside the soul in a secret place that’s accessible only to them. Many people spend their lives believing they are racking up points that will please their gods and earn them a treat. People will do anything for their beliefs and their gods. Heck, we train dogs to do tricks for the promise of a treat----and we humans believe we are smarter than animals, yet we do the very same thing---

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join