It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!!

What really happened with the Philadelphia Experiment?

Electromagnetic radiation manipulation in the hands of amateurs

What was Project Montauk all about?

Physiological warfare that didn’t work very well and was scrapped

Is the fighting in the Middle East really about the control of Stargates?

It’s not about Stargates nor about oil, and I can’t say because it’s politically incorrect info and most people will not buy it, so I’m not telling---

Who many people actually know what all of the separate black ops programs are actually doing? Would they be people that are known to the public or are they just faceless people?

No humans know the intricacies other than their small parts and they are faceless

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I know these very good questions are not directed at me but I will answer them just as an exercise for myself, ok? (sorry sleeper, I just cant resist)

Originally posted by pak88
How long (in earth time) do most us get to stay in the spirit realm, once we die, before we get rencarnated to a new body(and forget everything)?

First of all earth time doesnt relate on that realm. Secondly you can stay as long as you want. Thirdly, you dont have to re-incarnate if you dont want. Being a young soul it will be "recommended" to you though and you will see the merits of re-incarnating somewhere yourself.

and in the spirit realm is it imposible to feel pain since we are in spirit form?

Pain is not the problem, its merely an indicator of the inappropriatness of something and an invitation to switch to something else. That said, the higher the frequency, the less like you resist anything and therefore the less likely you experience something as painful.

since you said the soul is like a merit system does that mean some people souls can never come back if it is to far gone(evil) and consider fallin like some of the renegades and vice versa too pure?

"never" and "always" are terms too strong to apply to this realm. In exceptional cases it can be quite difficult to get back up, but there is no such thing as eternal damnation. The concept only makes sense in earthly terms of linear time.

and what happens when we reach the breaking point of no return how do the god's handle this situation? Do any souls on earth ever reach that point and are consider to far gone to help?

No. But some will tell you fairy tells like this in order to protect you from bad experiences.

and in your blog you said that our awarness affects how much soul mass we have(or something of that nature) can you explain that more does that mean since we all read your ATS thread, our soul has got stronger?

by investing attention in messages of upliftment one could say that your "soul mass gets stronger", yes.

and last on a whole other subject, why does it seem that oppsites truly do attract in this realm, for example; people that the "pak88" usually hates (of course they dont know it)are drawn to me and like me and the people that the "pak88" like usually turn against me.

Dont be deceived by outside appearances. Both being drawn and repulsed by someone are indicators that there is something to learn from these people. Having a completely neutral reaction (neither attracted nor repulsed) is an indicator of having nothing to learn from them.

My last and final example would be related to the question i asked before, about how the souls affects how the body i found it quite odd, that a retarded person who is the most pure innocent soul looks like a freak and that the people who i know who are most demented usually look so good looking (from the outside)you would have never expected them to be evil, and this never seems to fell. As a matter of fact most people in my life who were messed and demented have been 10's--- and usually the caring people or genuine people in my life are the ones that people confused for being (evil) or having a hidden agendas.So whats with this pattern of opposites, You wouldn't mine explaining that, now would you?

Same response as above.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
sleeper, how do "perfect" souls/spirits become imperfect? Is the only way to let a soul really learn is to let him choose wrongly and learn from their mistakes?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i dont wanna go to hell!I AM SHURE BIBLICAL HELL DOES NOT EXIST but i am SHURE HELL is a real place whith real pain in there...
1)what go YOU SUGGEST to do sleeper?

2)in a post you mention about alcohol,how lower us to a lower self so...
alcohol,drugs and estress and fear are used to lower our defenses and shakras in fisical way(inmunological system).to be succeptible to "poltergeist"or ghost or demon ? did this poltergheist habe power over matter? they live in your body especially in Intestines,in sudamerica we know a lot of shamans and they remove this worms or bacterias from the persons affected by a entity like this.

3) you know what is a mohjo?

4)what is the religion or way to truth?

5)i left drinking smoking and tryng to be a happy person free of stress i want to be diferent to all men i need redemption, jesus christ mention if you TRULY change forever AND mantain in thath way you are doing true change in your life?

6)i am realising being a good person gibe you so many beneficts in your life! you see more truth, you live more happy, you fell good helping others, and you are healthy with yourself and the others,you can habe anything you want in this matter world is a thing to wait and channel it,you love and see the life in a more slow way,you felt beatifull and you are unique,gratefull,and you live longer and A LOT of more gifts thath the negative beings dont see or gain.
but i still thinmk i need to follow a way of life i want to change my life... i felt i am not in the true salvation way i want to know the true way so dificult to find the truth there a re a lot of missinformation and fake religions.can milton tell you what is the way to salvation i really want to be higher and i want others be higher whith me!!

7)is sex a capital sin?are oral sex or sex practiceS whith your girlfriend a sin? sex beafoure married is a sin, especially WHITH YOUR Friends,ex lovers,firlfriends?

8)are capital sins the rules of the game you should not broke and respect to get to illumination and redemption in life?

9)ARE ETS related TO THIS final JUDGE IN YOUR LIFE?

10)WHAT IS THE EVOLUTION the poepPle is speaking IN 2012?WHAT A BOUT THE higher levels we will gain in 2012 more realitys to our world??

thanxs sleepr INDIGO

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hello Dark Horse

When do the owners return?

When do the waters rise?

When do the Slavemasters hide underground?

11111011100 - 1

All has came before and will come again. there is a reason why the snake swallows it's tail, seek that answer and find enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo777
i dont wanna go to hell!I AM SHURE BIBLICAL HELL DOES NOT EXIST but i am SHURE HELL is a real place whith real pain in there...

alcohol,drugs and estress and fear are used to lower our defenses and shakras in fisical way(inmunological system).to be succeptible to "poltergeist"or ghost or demon ? did this poltergheist habe power over matter? they live in your body especially in Intestines,in sudamerica we know a lot of shamans and they remove this worms or bacterias from the persons affected by a entity like this.

5)i left drinking smoking and tryng to be a happy person free of stress i want to be diferent to all men i need redemption, jesus christ mention if you TRULY change forever AND mantain in thath way you are doing true change in your life?

6)i am realising being a good person gibe you so many beneficts in your life! you see more truth, you live more happy, you fell good helping others, and you are healthy with yourself and the others,you can habe anything you want in this matter world is a thing to wait and channel it,you love and see the life in a more slow way,you felt beatifull and you are unique,gratefull,and you live longer and A LOT of more gifts thath the negative beings dont see or gain.
but i still thinmk i need to follow a way of life i want to change my life... i felt i am not in the true salvation way i want to know the true way so dificult to find the truth there a re a lot of missinformation and fake religions.can milton tell you what is the way to salvation i really want to be higher and i want others be higher whith me!!

7)is sex a capital sin?are oral sex or sex practiceS whith your girlfriend a sin? sex beafoure married is a sin, especially WHITH YOUR Friends,ex lovers,firlfriends?

8)are capital sins the rules of the game you should not broke and respect to get to illumination and redemption in life?

10)WHAT IS THE EVOLUTION the poepPle is speaking IN 2012?WHAT A BOUT THE higher levels we will gain in 2012 more realitys to our world??

thanxs sleepr INDIGO

Do feel free to speak english.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Hello Dark Horse

When do the owners return?

When do the waters rise?

When do the Slavemasters hide underground?

11111011100 - 1

All has came before and will come again. there is a reason why the snake swallows it's tail, seek that answer and find enlightenment.

WTF! Milton is this you?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Hey Izarith - I thought EEK the Cat was totally in context with Sleeper's message. Thanks for posting it.

Cheers,
chutso

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Edit: me being an Idiot.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

Originally posted by kix
Thta is exactly what happened and she died in her arms, of course she was sad by the fact but now she is more calm and she thanked me for the advise, and in this case I thank you for the info.... you and Milton have helped me and others ....

Hi kix

If we only knew the immense happiness many people step into when they step out of this life---our lives would be very different and less burdensome . Thank you for sharing that story!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, How long (in earth time) do most us get to stay in the spirit realm, once we die, before we get rencarnated to a new body(and forget everything)?

For some it feels like an eternity of bliss even when it’s only one day here on earth. Time is very strange stuff for those of us snarled in it while in human form.

and in the spirit realm is it imposible to feel pain since we are in spirit form?

Not in pure spirit but there are many levels of spirit including what we call our physical bodies---which is a heavy version of spirit---we could all use to knock off a few pounds---

since you said the soul is like a merit system does that mean some people souls can never come back if it is to far gone(evil) and consider fallin like some of the renegades and vice versa too pure?

and what happens when we reach the breaking point of no return how do the god's handle this situation? Do any souls on earth ever reach that point and are consider to far gone to help?

Those who reach and then pass into that breaking point are so far into themselves that they don’t know where they are, their mantra is pure hate for all---they see no good in anyone and fall head first into the pit of darkness---those going up see good in everyone---even if it’s not there, that’s the difference between good and evil.

There is a point of no return for souls and a very strange and slow process of decomposing for souls in the pit

and in your blog you said that our awarness affects how much soul mass we have(or something of that nature) can you explain that more does that mean since we all read your ATS thread, our soul has got stronger?

We don’t get stronger we get lighter spiritually speaking, as we toss out worry hate and envy life becomes less of a hassle and we start noticing the beauty that has always been around us---that same beauty we often trampled over and cursed it for getting in our way----

and last on a whole other subject, why does it seem that oppsites truly do attract in this realm, for example; people that the "pak88" usually hates (of course they dont know it)are drawn to me and like me and the people that the "pak88" like usually turn against me.

The gods have to amuse themselves somehow---

Or, we end up with those we don’t like because we need to work on our people skills and find out why we don’t like someone---and in doing so we usually end up liking those we didn’t like and in some cases disliking those we did like---which is a whole other lesson---

My last and final example would be related to the question i asked before, about how the souls affects how the body i found it quite odd, that a retarded person who is the most pure innocent soul looks like a freak and that the people who i know who are most demented usually look so good looking (from the outside)you would have never expected them to be evil, and this never seems to fell.

That’s because humans lack the “judgment” gene. Looks are always deceiving---for us humans anyway. There is no way for us to know or see what is inside the soul of another human.

Therefore, we need to give everyone the benefit of the doubt---if for no other reason than to lift the burden of judgment off of our own shoulders.

Does that mean we run and hide from evil people---say we see someone stealing a purse----heck no, run the sucker down and hold them for the cops---but you don’t need to hate the evil person, that’s not your job or anyone’s job.

As a matter of fact most people in my life who were messed and demented have been 10's--- and usually the caring people or genuine people in my life are the ones that people confused for being (evil) or having a hidden agendas.So whats with this pattern of opposites, You wouldn't mine explaining that, now would you?

To teach us a lesson in our lack of judgment skills---part of the illusions of life that haunt souls at this level of non-reality

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Good afternoon Sleeper and Milton,

Before we come to the phycial plane, are we fully aware this dimension, the earth and the situation we were coming into as well as the people we are coming to? What was I thinking?

Aware to some degree, and we don’t all come here willingly in the same way people don’t go to jail willingly nor school for that matter---

Do humans here have distictions different form other earth planet humans? or are we an old mold they just use eveywhere?

What we have here on earth is a tried and true system that is used in millions of other solar systems in this galaxy----nothing unique or special about earth or those on it.

Is it soley the magic components of the body that keep the soul cut off from other dimensions and the "real world" or are there forces that are affecting the whole planet that keeps as all cut off?

Our human bodies are containers with a few small holes poked through so that we can see just enough to get by. The weight of our souls determine the number of holes punched into our container

Did royal blood really use to mean something back in the days of old, did royals have better abilities? where did it originate?

Royals often were higher entities in human bondage and special circumstance whose souls came from other places in the galaxy. Not all were born royal but they came in with the prepaid package to become royals.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
Sleeper,

Milton still hasn't visited me in my dreams.

I'm taking you up on that one. And I'm not letting go.

Milton is very particular with whom he visits, it’s not the contents of the soul that determined where he goes next but the contents of his or her refrigerator---

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Hello Izarith,

you are right about the being "too leading" part. Typical teachers mistake.
No offense though, I was just having my few minutes of exercise.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

just wondering if you've experienced any of these places:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The universe certainly doesn't lack in imagination.

Chutso

Not lately

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
OP are you a contactee/abductee? I have received a similar message during my experience.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

I have another question - or rather wonder if you have any idea about what happend to me in an event that happened about ten years ago. I had just moved to France (my first time ever out of America). And after the first few nights, I was in bed and nearly asleep, when I felt something that felt almost like a bolt of lightning hit the area just below the occiput or at the base between the two occipital lobes. And I heard a sound similar to that of old fashioned radios when one is turning the dial very quickly. It was like this thing was searching for something in my head. I started to struggle against it and make it back off using my mind (or will power), but it was too strong for me. Then whatever it was that was doing that to me said in a voiceless voice, "Relax, it will be much easier if you don't struggle. This has happened a million times - remember?" Then I remembered that it actually had happened so many times in the past, but that I had forgotten each time. So I let go and I blacked out totally. The next morning I was not well. I was extremely exhausted, a little nauseous, had a horrible headache and was extremely thirsty. I recovered by the end of the day.

Can you shed some light?

You may not want too much light on that because for one it is not important to the life you are living, and the body you are in may be used as a gene pool on the human level, meaning local human operatives. But that’s only a guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!

What was the purpose of Reagan's statement about the threat of ET's in the 80's at the United Nations?

To let the people of the world know that we are all in the same boat and that our differences are cosmetic---and should space aliens show up at our door step we would easy unite, proving that our difference are only cosmetic---get it “cosmetic” as in cosmic---

What is the purpose of releasing things like the Serpo Project?

Same as movies like Star Wars, and other space alien flicks and books, baby steps

Is it just a sick game where things that actually happened are released in a way where they are easily debunked, so the truth is told but it isn't kind of thing? Or is it just people making up stuff to see how people react?

Everyone processes info at different levels so a lot of different type of info is thrown out there

How many years away are we from being formally introduced to real ET's on TV for example at some kind of formal event?

It hasn’t been put up on the roster yet

On a scale of 1 - 100, (1 = Lowest Demonic type Souls, 100 = Creator) What level of vibration do we live on?

between 2 and 5

Using the same scale, what level would you estimate Milton to be at?

He says 100 but I’m only giving him about 30---I hope he don’t smote me---

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancielsleeper, how do "perfect" souls/spirits become imperfect?  Is the only way to let a soul really learn is to let him choose wrongly and learn from their mistakes?
Perfect souls are kind of like babies they are pure and innocent but as they grow up they become full of themselves, and I’m not talking diapers, well, yeah that too.  We have to learn to take out the trash that builds up inside of our souls and move away from the concept that the world and the universe revolves around us----and that’s quite a rude awaking for some.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo777

I highly recommend avoiding any hellish situations for those able to do so.

People who are trying to do the right thing are not heading towards hell, or hell like places

Whatever affects our physical bodies doesn’t affect our souls---our souls can only be cleaned up by our good deeds and actions---nothing else works

Nope

Integrity

I agree

It’s not really hard at all---simply do the right thing in every situation and slowly things will fall into place, including understanding.

Sex is not a sin, but what we do with it can be because many problems in this world are sex related---jealousy, hate, envy, perversions, rape, and murder.

Hate no one even those that you hate for good reason--- and don’t cheat anyone

Some are

No one is given a higher level of understanding, everyone has to do the work to get it. 2012 is just another year in the human calendar series

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join