It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I forgot to ask, what do the "local operatives" intend to do with the gene pool?

Propagate
-----------------------

So ETs are propagating for their own species or species modifications and also black ops are, as well? Are they competing against each other? Who owns which bodies? Why would my body be leased to black ops and someone else's from say... the greys or the sirians, or whatever? Do some black ops do these activities illegally (meaning ET law)?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

... earth’s population will continue to increase and become more prosperous, even though certain entities and humans will try and derail that progress as they always have with political shenanigans.

So you don't think that these entities and humans who are trying to derail progress are using the end-time scenarios to confuse and distract us from tending to our own garden, so-to-speak?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

OK I think I am understanding this renegade vs. some black ops thing.

From the bits and pieces I have gathered there are Renegade ET's, Black ops ET's, worker ET's, high up ET's like Milton, Black ops humans (souls on missions like you) and some other anomalies like ghosts and things like that. All of the above serve a purpose for this school /prison planet we call Earth.

Now black ops humans are here on missions to preform tasks like Controlling the weather, religion, peoples moods, the quantity and quality and additives of food well every thing that involves the lower lvl maintenance of Earth. there are different black ops working knowingly and unknowingly for different black ops ET's who are not on the same page with each other and worker ET's.

Worker ET's perform the high lvl maintenance of the planet along with watching over us giving us our instructions that are in accordance with our contract they can let us go off our path up or down as long as its our free will. They also protect us from bad or renegade ET's as long as we merit it But do to our free will some times they cant protect us from what we think we want.

Black ops ET's are not on the same page as each other and want to run the school / prison as they want to. They also run around trying to get the Renegade ET's that cause a muck on this planet and terminate them or punish them. But some times it is our free will or the slack given to them by super high up ET's that lets renegade ET's came and stay on this planet.

Renegade ET's usually infest planets that are vacant or put out of service. When a planet is later put back into comision, renegade ET's are big badda boomed off the planet or told to leave. A lot still remain and more come every day due to or free will. Some serve a purpose of creating civilization and the expansion of technology. Most are bad and give falls promesses mess you up really bad.

High up ET's eat a lot, give you a lot of hard work and if one day they pay you a visit and find a pad lock on your refrigerator well YOUR IN DEEP #H!T!! They also love coffee............
Just kidding The ones like Milton are really cool........
But I think there might be different ones that are not on the same page too.

Then there is us people like me who are here to show our selves what we are made of (with the exception of souls on vacation). With all this stuff going on we still hold all the cards on where we go and what we do.......man talk about a mind job.......

OK now for some questions.

Sleeper is what I have posted close or did I peace the bits wrong?

From your blog: "Earth has received a high number of returns from the First and Second World Wars, and they are getting a huge influx of undesirables from two other star systems, these are not going to be easy assignments, as you know."

Did you complete your mission? In your blog you said to Neppti "Earth is a tricky gig" Were you referring to travel?

Is one of the reasons why people on missions get there memories blanked is to ensure you don't think about your mission until the time comes so other ET's don't pick up on your mission?

Thank Sleeper.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, you wouldn't mind elaborating on the pyramids would you? Just how do they have so much power? I know the ancient et's built them, but something tells me they carry their power because they werent built on a 90 degree angle(i think) and are pointed towards the sky. Well thats just the basics can you tell me why they really have so much power(or use to have so much power), and why they were built?

Not anymore than what I have told, but that’s how I keep my razor blades sharp, by placing them under a pyramid shaped object---
---well, maybe not, but I have heard that people do that

and that leads me to another subject geometric shapes(and no i didnt already ask about this i ask about symbols and sacred geo) Do certain geometric shapes or angles attract certain energies---and that is why certain objects are built in certain ways(like the pentagon)?

Some shapes are more aesthetically pleasing to us than others, and shapes certainly make statements like the Pentagon, pentagram, the cross, the crescent, the pyramid, and the monoliths.

We are attracted to large cities because of the diversity of shapes and sizes, and the hustle and bustle of the human wave of energy. Some souls are enriched by it, some are devastated---and there be your energy.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Originally posted by muse801
Whoah!

Sleeper, I drink and smoke...Geez, is it all over for me....?

I eat McDonalds and Wendy's,,,,Oh, man,,,,it's over for this one....

Yeah, I gave all of the above up for periods of time....and decided that some form of moderation (not lately) works.

Okay, so I should probably go to urgent care center, get some pharmacuticals from the AMA drug cartel, and of course schedule an operation or procedure so I can catch the incurabled staff infection, or simply have my left leg amputated when a colonoscopy was the order-oops!

Want a heart attack or stroke, don't totally forgive your foes or eat a chunk of suit Lard. LOL

I just love the guilt we live and die from listening to Network/magazine media....You're Gonna' Die"!, Well yea, eventually everything does.

Hi muse

Your perspectives are unique and entertaining--
---so don’t lighten up on the vodka man---
---well maybe you should consult your liver on that one

Many of us die from the everyday stresses we curl ourselves up into, what we eat and drink is secondary to our eventual demise.

Life is a paradox, we hate it and we love it and never want to leave it, especially if we are healthy and happy. Well healthy and happy is one way to extend it---happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

you said you were starting a blog I would like to read it
thanks Riptide

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Sleeper -

Considering the large number of different aliens reported to be around us, how many of them use lies and deception to get what they want/need from us?

Well here in the good old USA we are gearing up for a whole lot of lies and deceptions from those who wish to upgrade their adobe to something big and white via our votes

Who will be telling the truth and who will be lying depends on which side of the fence we are on---those who we agree with and want in office never lie---
---it’s always the other ones that lie.

Therefore lies are subjective to our own prejudices---regardless if they come from evil entities or from human egos.

If lies and deception are frequently used by higher beings doesn't that conflict with the "Integrity Code" regiment they seem to want us on? Or do souls on different levels have double standards on what behavior is acceptable?

Double standards are earthly crutches we humans give to ourselves to make our rationalizations feel better, when we should know better.

How far up the 1 to 100 ladder of soul progression do the beings who judge us sit?

For most cases there are two judges, all the “indisputable” evidence is laid out on the table by a high up entity and the other one is you---it’s a slam dunk case and only takes a moment.

Considering we're a 5 at max, are we considered easy to judge for our next assignment so that a 10 might only be required?

The toughest judge in the room will be you---and we often throw the book at ourselves---even for the little things.

Has Milton ever been a judge of someone's life? I'm imagining a large empty room with a group of weirdos at one end running the movie of your life....

Yes he judged a few souls and few were in the mood for popcorn---but some were and they got whatever they wanted for free at the concession stand. And considering what that stuff costs that's one heck of a blessing----

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Hey Sleeper,
This afternoon a man walked into the local shopping mall and opened fire on the shoppers killing 8 and then turning the gun on his self.
I hear this type of stuff on national news sometimes but when it happens across the street I tend to take a second look.
When we run the event thru the Sleeper filter we know those people were meant to be killed today and are in a much better place now. Except maybe the shooter who off'ed himself.
I don’t know I really don’t have a question but I can't help but look to the sky shake my fist and shout "WHAT ARE YOU DOING".

We are reminded everyday what hate is all about---not by the faceless gods up in the sky but by those like ourselves, so called humans, who sell out for a bit of perceived glory, power or revenge.

Hate and envy is real and when taken to extremes are very ugly.

I am sorry if one of those 8 had been family or friend I would find myself calling out and cursing all of the higher ups. I just don’t get it. There has got to be a better way.

Any normal human being would be outraged when those things befall family or others but the higher ups don’t make people evil, we do that by ourselves

It really makes all of the petty problems we face day to day seem pointless if your fate is to be gunned down while shopping for Christmas toys.

Unfortunately wake up calls don’t take holidays off. Some will benefit from tragedy, some will despair, most will “not” be affected in the least, and that is a testament to why we are "down" here in the first place.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Originally posted by TheoOne

That would be funny if I disappeared, wouldn't it be?

Are you referring to your avatar?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Man oh man I really need to get to bed but one last post wont hurt.

I just finished watching the movie "The Fountain" ...

Good movie...

This is so cool I cant do anything with out coming across what you talk about. At work, dreams, movies, books, cartoons, music, news, old people, young people, dogs, things new and old or even skeptic passengers in my cab making jokes about UFO's out of the blue.

How many people are in on this?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Sleeper, two more questions....

The bible code thing is getting much more interesting as they are getting deeper into and they are able to find entire sentences now. What is it and to what end was it made?

Just another thing to keep some of us busy looking for clues to our “collective” future, rather than focusing on making our “personal” future happen.

It’s all part of being lost in the room of mirrors---only those who are focused will get out, the others will wonder around

Secondly, what exactly are ghosts and how did they arrive in their situation?

There are many flavors of poltergeist, some are lost souls left here for a certain amount of time, some are visiting old hangouts for the fun of it. Some are nasties peeking through the curtain looking for a party to crash, and sell their merchandise to angry humans.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp

Hellooo Sleeper !!!!!!!!!

Why did the ET's introduce to us the concept of marriage?

For the children but also to put a bit of stability in our lives---obviously it’s not for everyone

What is its purpose from a soul point of view? Is it the ultimate test of integrity staying together through life?

For some it’s the best gift they will ever have on earth, but also the most challenging one.

Have the people that have multiple wives twisted the concept, or is that what was originally intended?

In the old days it was the quickest way to raise an army, now days it has little purpose other than smorgasbord

Is it common on other planets to be married?

Very common, but there are many planets higher up and lower down that don’t have it.

There is a trend in society away from the practice in original context of marriage. What would be the underlying reason for this as we develop as a society?

Security is less a motivating reason now days as it once was and still is in some countries.

Do the higher level ET's get married? If not, is there a different concept for them? What would it be?

The higher ups do not marry, no reason for it

Is Milton married? Why or Why not?

He is not married, no one would have him---

What finished off the Neanderthal in the end? Was it the Humans the ET or something else?

They were containers for certain enzymes and they and others like them will be back when humans are extinguished.

Were they just a vehicle for souls a level down from us and had serverd their purpose?

Kind of

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well most poltergeists it seems are humans who formally lived in that particular building and perhaps died there. How come they do not move on? How come they are not reborn or moved up or down?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

It’s the fate thing that I don’t understand. We know that no one dies before their time except for unjustified suicides. I know there is no way for us to know for sure but let’s assume the shooters suicide was unjustified. Does that also mean his death was unplanned? And did he crack and drift off of fates path also taking those 8 lives with him that also were unplanned deaths? Or could it be those eight people had a ticket off this rock already and it just was allowed to work out the way that it did?
I don’t know I guess the bottom line is that if it’s in the plan for me to be around until I am 72 do I or do I not have to be concerned about some crack pot filling me full of bullets before I hit 72? Is the only possible way for me to die before my time suicide?

Edit to add:
If you bring the scale way up to events like Hiroshima and Nagasaki with hundreds of thousands killed it is even harder to understand. The higher ups had to be able to foresee the event and the outcome so were all those souls brought to earth to live out that fate? Or did something along the way change their fate. As far as I know there was no one individual that snapped and caused the unplanned death of all those people. It was planned, calculated and allowed to unfold.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by tommyknockers]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

Man oh man I really need to get to bed but one last post wont hurt.

I just finished watching the movie "The Fountain" ...

Good movie...

This is so cool I cant do anything with out coming across what you talk about. At work, dreams, movies, books, cartoons, music, news, old people, young people, dogs, things new and old or even skeptic passengers in my cab making jokes about UFO's out of the blue.

How many people are in on this?

Its call synchronicities and i ask about it a few pages back--and "speaking of a synchronicity' your the second person i know that talked about one out of nowhere, since, i asked the question hmm.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sleeper, when you say, 'that no soul is equal'. How can you tell where your soul ranks?Is your aura, one of the ways you can tell, where your soul stands(considering ets have strong auras and most humans have weak auras)?

Also, can black ops detect where certain et's have been or if you had a conservation/contact with any of them? I have a feeling that they do have their ways, of knowing, whether you have been in contact with certain entities and can stop you from recieving their telepathies,or stop them from coming around you.

and earlier on your thread you that "the military thinks your a et and thats how much they only know" with that said we know black ops lurks this thread but are all the other government agencies not allowed to come to this thread(accept for black ops) or is all welcome.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
So you don't think that these entities and humans who are trying to derail progress are using the end-time scenarios to confuse and distract us from tending to our own garden, so-to-speak?

There is a lot of noise in our lives coming from many directions and we tune in and tune out what we want to hear and or believe. We can tend to our gardens and live tranquil lives, or we can party down with the conspiracy crowd---which of the two is more fun and alluring?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith
Sleeper is what I have posted close or did I peace the bits wrong?

For the most part that was on the money

From your blog: "Earth has received a high number of returns from the First and Second World Wars, and they are getting a huge influx of undesirables from two other star systems, these are not going to be easy assignments, as you know."

Did you complete your mission? In your blog you said to Neppti "Earth is a tricky gig" Were you referring to travel?

It’s more of an adventure than a mission. It’s a tricky gig because of the high numbers of vultures flying in with the influx of undesirables.

Is one of the reasons why people on missions get there memories blanked is to ensure you don't think about your mission until the time comes so other ET's don't pick up on your mission?

That's the buzz

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by riptide
reply to post by sleeper

you said you were starting a blog I would like to read it
thanks Riptide

It's at the bottom of my posts

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
don't know if anyone asked this before, but I haven't read every single page of your thread, so forgive me...

but what does your entity think about d4rk kn1ght experiences? (I assume you are familiar with his threads) Are they opposing forces? How come you're not being told to go into hiding? Do they or don't know about each other?

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join