It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

Man oh man I really need to get to bed but one last post wont hurt.

I just finished watching the movie "The Fountain" ...

Good movie...

Hi Izarith

I will have to check it out

This is so cool I cant do anything with out coming across what you talk about. At work, dreams, movies, books, cartoons, music, news, old people, young people, dogs, things new and old or even skeptic passengers in my cab making jokes about UFO's out of the blue.

How many people are in on this?

Not enough---

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Well most poltergeists it seems are humans who formally lived in that particular building and perhaps died there. How come they do not move on? How come they are not reborn or moved up or down?

Some souls are allowed to remain here to ponder what happened to them; some are kept here to ponder what they have done. They don’t exist in the same time zone as the living and therefore length of time is irrelevant for them. Some are not aware that they are ghost or that they are dead.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hey again Sleeper,

I just wanted to make a post saying that I really appreciate all the answers you give to everyone (even all the repeats!) and I am thoroughly enjoying this thread, and hope that you continue to answer questions for the foreseeable future.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
It’s the fate thing that I don’t understand. We know that no one dies before their time except for unjustified suicides. I know there is no way for us to know for sure but let’s assume the shooters suicide was unjustified. Does that also mean his death was unplanned?

For the most part and for most lives there is a predetermined ending, but nothing is written in stone until we are under the tombstone. So there is leeway in certain situations

And did he crack and drift off of fates path also taking those 8 lives with him that also were unplanned deaths?

The human mind needs the domino affect to make sense of strange things like that. But all those who died were in the same destiny boat from day one. To try and rationalize such with the few tools available in our human minds is madness.

Or could it be those eight people had a ticket off this rock already and it just was allowed to work out the way that it did?

Exactly

I don’t know I guess the bottom line is that if it’s in the plan for me to be around until I am 72 do I or do I not have to be concerned about some crack pot filling me full of bullets before I hit 72?

Until our day with destiny we are like superman and will not die---unless we test destiny and jump off a ten story building, then all bets are off.

Is the only possible way for me to die before my time suicide?

That’s about it

If you bring the scale way up to events like Hiroshima and Nagasaki with hundreds of thousands killed it is even harder to understand. The higher ups had to be able to foresee the event and the outcome so were all those souls brought to earth to live out that fate? Or did something along the way change their fate. As far as I know there was no one individual that snapped and caused the unplanned death of all those people. It was planned, calculated and allowed to unfold.

The funny thing about time is that it doesn’t exist, but our minds can’t comprehend existence without time, therefore we can’t comprehend how things are set up ahead of time.

A few moments before we die most of us get to see our death before it happens---exactly as we saw it before we were born.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, when you say, 'that no soul is equal'. How can you tell where your soul ranks?Is your aura, one of the ways you can tell, where your soul stands(considering ets have strong auras and most humans have weak auras)?

We can only know when we are on the other side and radiate freely

Also, can black ops detect where certain et's have been or if you had a conservation/contact with any of them? I have a feeling that they do have their ways, of knowing, whether you have been in contact with certain entities and can stop you from recieving their telepathies,or stop them from coming around you.

It’s part of their jobs to know what is going on in their assigned sector of earth. But the higher up ETs can block them out and that really pisses them off.

and earlier on your thread you that "the military thinks your a et and thats how much they only know" with that said we know black ops lurks this thread but are all the other government agencies not allowed to come to this thread(accept for black ops) or is all welcome.

Anyone can come on this thread, and they do.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
don't know if anyone asked this before, but I haven't read every single page of your thread, so forgive me...

but what does your entity think about d4rk kn1ght experiences? (I assume you are familiar with his threads) Are they opposing forces?

Unfortunately I’m not familiar with his experiences

How come you're not being told to go into hiding?

Hide from what? Besides we are not here to run and hide but to confront whatever it is that spooks us. We humans are, after all, immortal. We play this mortal gig for a short time and hopefully grow in curage during our short time here. Those who run from real or imagined fears---mostly imagined, lose important opportunities to grow and evolve into higher beings.

Do they or don't know about each other?

This world will not be compromised to lower level beings whose only power is the bluff.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Some are not aware that they are ghost or that they are dead.

Now thats creepy. You mean like Bruce Willis in the I see dead people movie?

And thanks for your last answer.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

"Its call synchronicity and i ask about it a few pages back--and "speaking of a synchronicity' your the second person i know that talked about one out of nowhere, since, i asked the question hmm."

Hello Pak88,

Yea I have herd about this but I was not sure what synchronicity is because when people talk about it they make it sound like a power, Chakra, spiritual thing, like OBE.

I see it more as just waking up to what ever we have our attention devoted to at the moment. Like when you hear a new word and then everyone around you starts using it. What ever it is It is super cool.......

I do think ET's guiding us have a hand in supplying the material.

During the time we were talking about animals and old family members visiting us threw them on this thread, I was over at my friends house and out of the blue he showed me this video.

p.s. I hope I'm not braking any ATS rules by posting so many videos, Its just I feel that a story explains things better than i can.........

Edit: Holy poop!! The lions name is Jupiter how crazy is that.....

Edit: grammar....I know, Iknow but this just what I see wrong lol.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by pak88

Yea I have herd about this but I was not sure what synchronicity is because when people talk about it they make it sound like a power, Chakra, spiritual thing, like OBE.

Hi Izarith and pak88,

Synchronicity is a termed coined by Carl Gustav Jung explaining the mechanics behind strange coincidences. It was his view that they are not mere coincidences but proof of an underlying consciousness, or force, that is running all of our lives in concert. He used it to help objectively prove his theory of the unconscious mind and archetypes. Sting wrote the song "Synchronicity" after he read Carl Jung's book on it. And sleeper would say, "It's ET." Which is interesting because Carl Jung felt that UFO's, which were fairly rare in his time, were symbols arising from the unconscious mind that represented a wholeness of the psyche. A healthy combining of the conscious and unconscious minds in a working interdependent way, each needing the other to achieve the final goal of individuation - a fully unique independent individual able to pursue their chosen destiny free from the collective influences of the group mind. Someone whose ego is not in charge of the show but is rather the willing servant of the infinitely wiser promptings from the unconscious mind, but still capable of using discrimination with regard to those promptings.

The guy was way ahead of his time. And, he put Freud in his place.

Cool lion clip Izzy. Imagine how much it costs to feed that sucker!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

Where exactly do the higher beings reside where they can look over us?

How many people can one being look over simultaneously?

How many great civilizations have been on this Earth before Atlantis?
If the Earth is about 4 Billion Years old and civilizations only last 10,000 to 100,000 years then wow.

What do you think the ET will let remain from this civilization after it is gone to confuse the people of the next? (Like the pyramids have for us)

What do the ET have in store for us over the next 20 years? What are their plans for the planet in that time?

Does Milton want a summer break in Australia over Christmas, I can find some room here for him?

Is he fond of a BBQ?

What should we stock in our fridges to attract and make contact with ET's?
Would a big food sign painted on the roof help?

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

...We can tend to our gardens and live tranquil lives, or we can party down with the conspiracy crowd---which of the two is more fun and alluring?

Gotcha
And I might add - which of the two is also more consistent.

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
reply to post by Izarith

Is one of the reasons why people on missions get there memories blanked is to ensure you don't think about your mission until the time comes so other ET's don't pick up on your mission?

That's the buzz

Meaning "rumour" - or meaning "correct"?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
sleeper, when you said mars was at a disturbing point, something tells that the et's there, are using their pyramids as a means of sucking energy from the weaker souls that they place inside them. Could this speculation be true? Are the ancient et's placing the weaker mars population under hostage so they can use their souls as a enereg source forever?

[edit on 7-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
sleeper

1)did you know the "truth" in Italy sleeper?

2)what is the true the vatican hydes YOU KNOW SOMETING?

3)did you know leo zagamy?

4)is milton a positive ET?

5)sleeper why the ET activity IS MORE frequent IN THE nordic places?

6)tell me more about jupiter ,saturn or the planets of this solar sistem experiences you dont habe writed in your blog plis(.

7)Habe you see the black spots in jupiter after shumaker levy9?

8)you know someting about the goverment activity of usa, rusia or china in space?

9)milton is married whith a sexy et
?

10) ask milton what he think about indigos plis sleeper any advice in the search of balance in this life?.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm stepping out for a bit, happy holidays to all, ciao

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Best of Holidays Sleeper and family... Thank you

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

On a scale of 1 to 10 of weirdness (based on your YOUR personal ET experiences and/or accumulated knowledge), how would you rate the following scenario as a real possibility:

ET can fly in and out of our eye(s), or anywhere else on the body, as if it were a ship docking into landing station on a planet.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thanks for your indulgence,

Chutso

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Our group is 2 doctors, 2 nurses, 3 soldiers and a teacher. One wife is an army survival instructor, the other is a university engineering lecturer. So we are balanced in male females, and are all married to our partners.

great. how perfect can it get? ;-)

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

You've heard of the biblical statement in end times "and the lion shall lay with the sheep" (paraphrasing) - this supposedly signifies the end of dualism. Related to this statement, I've linked to a video of an African lion who adopted a calf". I imagine that normally things of this nature are quite rare, especially in the wild. How would Milton explain this anomoly?

Thanks,

Chutso

edit: LOL - i forgot the link - here it is: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7/12/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Great thread! Funny that the questions just keep coming...

Got a couple for you. What is the daily news like on planets that have gone through disclosure and have regular communications with other planets. It seems there would be no end to the news coming in, almost an overload situation!

Also, since you've been to Saturn can you comment about what the gigantic elongated craft obserned by Hubble may be? It appears as a long cylinder in Saturn's rings. Thanks and enjoy the holidays!

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join