It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Tommy!!!,

Man I'm so glad to hear you say that..........

And about that mountain you have to climb..........well I don't know but I think that a person should have a lot of pride. Pride for your family and its photo album, your kids and the funny scribbled pictures they draw for you, your parents and there crazy old sayings that Their parents used to say.

But when pride for yourself gets in the way of saying "I'm sorry".......maybe its not pride at all

Thanks for your kind words. Here is a little mountain gear for ya.......

I wonder if ET's like this movie............

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Sleeper. Why is it that when our bio-electric field/aura is charged---it leads to our thoughts affecting matter(even though we wouldn't never know how to do these things normally)? For emaple: I'm feeeling super charged(flowing with energy) and im thinking about talking to an 'old friend' that i lost contact with and then 'simultaneously' that 'old friend' calls me, saying that my name showed up on their caller ID(obvisiously it had something to do with my thinking)---when i never had their telephone number in the first place. Or i'm feeling super charged again and then head into a room where a T.V. is on, and it just turns off same with lights' but they flicker. How do these things happen? Does that mean if we knew how to control our body, mind and soul's energy at will---or thoughts and desires would affect matter at will---without us having to know the true mechanics of the physical/matter, object that we are affecting with our thoughts i.e. fixing a T.v. or computer with our mind that we wouldnt normally know how to do with our hands
?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

I hope you had a marry Holiday............

OK so I did what Muse said and reread your blog.

I missed a lot of what you said in it or rather i read it but now it makes more since. Its still way over my head but i have some more questions.

In the blog Milton tells you that when a soul is out of its body for a short time when you get put back into it your body feels numb and tingly.

So is sleep paralysis actually ET not coming to get us but putting us back in our bodies with no memory of what happened?

You have said on this thread that we went from horse buggy to more technologically advanced things in a short time. In the blog Milton told you that the ET's he works with want more technology vs less like the "THEM" want. Milton also said in the blog that his side has taken great losses and had to increase protection of there mission people.

I guess it is safe to say that Milton's side is winning due to the fact that your not getting this message via messenger pigeon right?

But due to Milton's statement about losses and increased protection is the "Them" picking up momentum or are they just getting desperate?

And finally how does it feel to have a fuzzy energy ball family member the size of a fricken Base ball (compared to us small button sized souls) watching your back?..........

Thanks Sleeper

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper,

This is my last question from your first thread (not too bad considering there were over 100 pages to read)...

In that thread, you said that aliens can implant negative screen memories. Why would they want to do that? Is it to test us to see how we will conduct our lives despite thinking something negative and sinister happened to us? Is it to give us a choice or to challenge our belief system?

It’s to keep us from prying into places we are not allowed to go inside of---our subconscious world. Like the warning we find in ancient burial sites to keep thieves from looting tombs

How does ET feel about us doing regression therapy that is specifically aimed at uncovering "the truth" of abduction experiences? Would that be peeking too far behind the curtain, hence the truth being obscured through multi-level screen memories? Or do the implantations have more to do with the person's own ambivalence?

We cannot uncover the truth about abductions via regression because the truth is way to big to fit inside the small spaces. Even the truth concerning specific abductions

How far does ET control the regression experience? What about regression to understand phobias or illness? For instance, say a person is afraid of water, and when they do regression they find out that in a past life they were drowned. Just knowing a fact like that usually releases the person from the gridlock. Many people have been healed of ailments and phobias from this type of regression therapy. It seems that in those cases, ET does not mind letting us “peek behind the curtain”, but abduction experiences seem to be an exception. Perhaps it is a question of baby steps, which is relative?

Hypnosis and regression for specific phobias is affective for those who really want to change something in their lives and works on the same principle as a sugar pill (placebo). Change is in our power and if we “know” we have that power via placebo change happens easier.

You recently verified to me that it isn’t the memories that define us, but what we do. I like that, because it simplifies things a great deal. But I have to say that I find ET’s methods sometimes … perverse. Sometimes it just feels like it’s a question of calling heads or tails and seeing how the coin lands. But deep down – if I just stop trying to believe and just “know” – I can always manifest the side I want...

No coin toss concerning our lives but if we stall and that’s all that will get us to move on, why not. Our actions can speak volumes but what manifest in our lives is what is in our hearts---and not all of us are willing to fess up to the things that reside there, which is the roots to our real physical problems in our lives

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Total, outright, fully convincing proof is what a lot of people scream for.

I used to be involved in a UFO group that was very active. We held lots of talks with well known guest speakers (Tony Dodd for examplewww.crowdedskies.com...).

As with anything, seeing is believing. Well, that seems to be the case for some. And even when you do see something the majority will still question it.

I have seen many things I can't explain. Balls of light that shrink in size, then do a 90, move across the sky and then shoot straight up out into space. I've had a white light follow me down a tree covered road late at night. I thought it was a car, but no car ever came and there were no turn offs along the part of road i was on and no lay by or places to safely park. Yet the light was there. I had moved over to the side of the road (I was walking) waiting for the car to pass. I turned back to walking, trying not to trip over or walk out into the road. Looked back again and the light had gone.

Where I was made no sense for a car to park up. It is a small road, a lane, barely enough room for two cars to pass at a slow pace. There are no road marking nor any other forms of lighting along the road. It was a very odd situation. One of those "had-to-be-there-to-understand" moments.

I once managed to take a photo of an object in the sky. I sent that photo off to the UFO magazine (UK, Graham Birdsall, RIP) to be identified. I received a letter back from them that the object could not be identified (I still have the letter and the photo and the several newspaper clippings, which includes one front page display, and the video tape of the TV programme that Nick Pope www.nickpope.net... took my picture onto. I would love to post them all up here, but they are in another country in safe storage.

Through the years, I've seen many other odd things and experienced other odd things.

I wonder how many here who doubt ET's existence believes in ghosts?
And then I ask myself how many here who do/don't believe in ghosts are christian?

Any christian who does not believe in ghosts is an outright liar.

Why?

Because of the Holy ghost... is this not a spirit, a ghost, an entity from another plane of existence?

I know what I know and no matter what others have experienced or believe in, it wont change what I've seen or know. I could show you what I have or tell you about it all until I'm blue in the face.
What I have and know, to me, is all the proof I need, it's now up to the non believers to check ALL the worldwide evidence for themselves to make their own conclusions, hopefully with a slightly more open mind than some have portrayed here.

And no, the evidence does not just go back to roswell, there are suggestions that we have been visited way before then.
Take this for example, www.crystalinks.com... their entire religion and lives have revolved around beings from other stars.
If you saw this on Ripleys 'believe it or not', would that be evidence enough for you or would you debunk it as a load of old hogwash designed for entertainment purposes only?

As some have said, how can we believe in the words of some book(bible), yet not the words of someone on the internet? Who gave the bible such authority for it to be true and believable?

That's another discussion for another thread and hope we don't get too far into that. My point is that it takes a willingness to consider the possibilty of ET's existence and maybe the truth will out.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamforum
Thanks for sharing this with us Sleeper, it was an enjoyable read and also feels as thought it was all for me to see..

It was all for you, it's in the fine print

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleeper, what do you think about animals, as in possibly they are some sort of souls, watching us? Maybe to evaluate us and report back to a higher authority, but we can't come into any communication with them. It's just a thought.

Once we leave this plane of existence we will know who and how we have been monitored. Those that have mistreated animals and humans, not to mentions other things, will be amazed on the painful details that have been recorded about there actions. There is a lot more to animals that will not be revealed.

Nevertheless, animals remain an ecological and necessary food source for humans and other animals

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801

Question: How much of our earth life is predetermined?.

Hi muse

All of it if we don’t get off our butts and upgrade it.

If a child is born into a seemingly mismatched set of parents, was that child already set up for that parental mess? In other words, did the child agree to experience the messes before conception?

Sometimes we get to choose the mess we get placed into, other times it’s punishment or reward.

Do children choose their parents?

Some do

Are Parents, grand parents, siblings, all perfectly matched to this probable mess?

In many cases we are miss-matched for a reason---which breaks some of us and makes some of us.

If so, then we are all just playing out scenarios that we are to learn from.

Or not

What does it take to get off this planet and on to better stuff?

A lighter than air soul---we must let go of that heavy baggage that holds us grounded to this planet---not the material things but the real stuff that scrambles our emotions and ties them into knots of hate and envy. Our emotions are heavy stuff and often ruin perfectly good lives over silly ideas.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Angst18,

Calculus...Hell, take 3 doctorate level courses in statistics!?!

You find that any calculus becomes rediculuous in this man made dream world--LOL

Honestly the thought terrifies and delights me! Gonna need alot of probability and stats for those pesky electron clouds and those nutty string and M-brane TOEs that keep cropping up.

Here's a question that I'd love to ask sleeper - what's Milton's take on math?
Our mathematics (though beautiful and extremely helpful in almost every aspect of our lives), is by it's nature axiomatic. It's a construct that describes the physics that we experience.
Is this only a small aspect of a larger math/physics that we're only able to grasp due to our biological experiences (i.e. senses, environment, brain function), or is it completely artificial?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sleeper, we know that their are two orders of competing et's in this universe; but how many orders' of et's are there total in this universe (excluding the renegades)?

And would you happen to know what order of et's or advance souls, that the black/shadow entities(the ones i seen the most) are from?

and on a anoter note: With sites and threads like this and the many others...." that give out vital information to practically anyone, who happens to be lurking them. How long do you give it before they start drastically filtering the web, or change/retire the whole internet as we know it completly?

And last how many years is it until we will be able to use super pc's(or something that resembles a super pc's but more advance) that runs off, of free energy, like the ones of Atlantis
?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterV

Originally posted by PeterV

Sleeper, two month ago a real close family member died. It was an uncle of mine. He was not just an uncle, he was more or less my best friend ever. I miss him. But what I wanted to share with you is that your theories about what happens when you die on this planet really gives me the courage to cope with this loss.

Hi PeterV

Thanks for the feedback!

Some of us are a bit timid expressing our true feelings to those nearest to us, and then they are gone. Gone to another planet or realm that is---and no theories about it----you got to be a real bad soul for them to revoke living privileges

Those who have passed are more alive now than we are---and are very aware of those they left behind.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Hey Sleeper, hope you enjoyed your break from ATS.
Hope you had a good holiday as well! So now that you have thrown yourself back into there fire here...

Oh heck if there is one thing I learned from hanging with old Milton is that coffee breaks are great, so I’m not “back” in full force---

Got a few questions...
First one, Gravity. As I understand it, or as it is taught in general relativity anyway, it is simply a warping of space / time cause by mass. Is this really the case?

Only for warped minds---

I can not figure out how geometrically it allows for a seemingly attractive force. It makes sense if you are already in motion and pass an object with the space around it warped inwards towards the object. It how ever does not account for the attractive force on a body at rest.

The only thing at rest is Milton, nothing else is at rest, in fact everything for that "matter" is moving at the speed of light. We just don’t feel the wind blowing in our hair, only the static---

What is gravity caused by?

Gravity is the juice squeezed out of matter

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I can not figure out how geometrically it allows for a seemingly attractive force. It makes sense if you are already in motion and pass an object with the space around it warped inwards towards the object. It how ever does not account for the attractive force on a body at rest.

The only thing at rest is Milton, nothing else is at rest, in fact everything for that "matter" is moving at the speed of light. We just don’t feel the wind blowing in our hair, only the static---

Hey Sleeper, if thats the case then dosen't that mean if we raised up our vibrations/frequency exceptionally higher then that of normal 'matter' in this 3d realm, then we would be able to cheat the slower vibrating matter objects-- because they(their system's) would have no time to react to such a fast vibrations. For emaple: During a tarnado---it has been known that after one has occcured that there are pieces of straw, stuck in metal telephone poles; now the only way for something like that to be able to happen----; is if the straw hit the metal telephone pole (system) before it had time to react, and because of the straw's vibration speed with the help of the tornado winds, at the the time it hit the metal pole--- the metal pole had no time to react to something moving so fast at it, therefore it got penetrated by a mere piece of stray that normally wouldnt be able to do that if it had obey the laws of 3d physics (speed of light vibrations).

[edit on 26-12-2007 by pak88]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Merry Christmas Sleeper!

I don't suppose Milton celebrates anything so earthly as the 'Birth of Christ" but I can appreciate his ignorance. But just wait and see if Milton goes up in the Rapture.

And happy New Year to you John!

Every day is a holiday for Milton; he doesn’t understand why we humans only celebrate a few days a year.

Anyway, I have sent to you and Milton matching pair of tu tu's (pink) and toe shoes. You won't have to fight over the color!

John you giving up your favorite tutu for me? what a guy

You should have received the extra "John Lear/ATS Official Tin Foil Hat" by now so you and Milton don't have to fight over the one I sent you before.

Must have got lost in the Christmas rush, haven’t seen them yet.

All of us here at ATS would certainly appreciate a picture of you and Milton prancing around in the tu tu's, pink toe shoes and the Tin Foil hats.

Believe me the world is not ready for that, the mental picture is torture enough wouldn’t you agree?

Thanks for coming back to ATS (I know you were on Saturn or Neptune or wherever it was you met that lady and drank that wine).

The wife said I can’t drink special wine with that gal anymore

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper. Why is it that when our bio-electric field/aura is charged---it leads to our thoughts affecting matter(even though we wouldn't never know how to do these things normally)? For emaple: I'm feeeling super charged(flowing with energy) and im thinking about talking to an 'old friend' that i lost contact with and then 'simultaneously' that 'old friend' calls me, saying that my name showed up on their caller ID(obvisiously it had something to do with my thinking)---when i never had their telephone number in the first place.

Some are better at sending telepathic text messages than others, but everyone can do it to one degree or other.

Or i'm feeling super charged again and then head into a room where a T.V. is on, and it just turns off same with lights' but they flicker. How do these things happen?

We are electrical and some of us can affect electrical equipment, and or stir up other entities, and also ice storms or construction going on down the street will flicker things.

Does that mean if we knew how to control our body, mind and soul's energy at will---or thoughts and desires would affect matter at will---without us having to know the true mechanics of the physical/matter, object that we are affecting with our thoughts i.e. fixing a T.v. or computer with our mind that we wouldnt normally know how to do with our hands
?

There is a paranormal “Geek Squad” that sometimes lends an invisible hand.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
In the blog Milton tells you that when a soul is out of its body for a short time when you get put back into it your body feels numb and tingly.

So is sleep paralysis actually ET not coming to get us but putting us back in our bodies with no memory of what happened?

Hi Izarith

Sleep paralysis can happen at both ends, coming and going, but it don’t always mean your soul is going anywhere. All abductions don’t have the paralysis, and paralysis can be controlled if the fear is controlled.

You have said on this thread that we went from horse buggy to more technologically advanced things in a short time. In the blog Milton told you that the ET's he works with want more technology vs less like the "THEM" want. Milton also said in the blog that his side has taken great losses and had to increase protection of there mission people.

I guess it is safe to say that Milton's side is winning due to the fact that your not getting this message via messenger pigeon right?

Most people on this planet live like they did in the stone age, without the basic necessities, so Milton’s side has not won that battle yet.

But due to Milton's statement about losses and increased protection is the "Them" picking up momentum or are they just getting desperate?

The austerity entities have a great propaganda machine that seems to work very well.

And finally how does it feel to have a fuzzy energy ball family member the size of a fricken Base ball (compared to us small button sized souls) watching your back?..........

I’m not complaining----

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by angst18
Here's a question that I'd love to ask sleeper - what's Milton's take on math?

Milton said that math was created to replace Chinese water torture, which was a tad barbaric when dealing with schoolchildren

Our mathematics (though beautiful and extremely helpful in almost every aspect of our lives), is by it's nature axiomatic. It's a construct that describes the physics that we experience.
Is this only a small aspect of a larger math/physics that we're only able to grasp due to our biological experiences (i.e. senses, environment, brain function), or is it completely artificial?

Math is a tool to navigate and create things at certain physical dimensions as we have here on earth, but loses it’s luster and purpose when matter ceases to vibrate and becomes ethereal

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sleeper, also what's the deal with et's only dropping hints; instead of giving us the real info face to face. As of matter of fact the only info that i ever got while they are in my pressence is 'wierdo' info that only an old, fat, ugly, 'politician' could appreciate...the rest are intricate hints, hidden and intermingled with things that others would deem, worthless or unnoticiable But i'm not complaining considering that all my life they responded with pure, and utter quickness...not to mention precisness".Is it like this for everybody or do some(et's) give better information to others(i mean you do get to ask milton anything you want)? Perhaps, my same et guides frequent "John Lear" of the ATS. Is it some universal law that prohibiteds them from giving out the real info for free without effort from the person trying to obtain the kno-owl-ledge?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

Hi - thanks for sharing that... It struck me that maybe the multi-memory screens could also be a way of reflecting the person's own ambiguous or ambivalent feelings about their own beliefs. ETs are very mischevious creatures and work in mysterious ways. Maybe that is what happens with advanced intelligence. (I wouldn't know)

Cheers,

Chutso

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper, we know that their are two orders of competing et's in this universe; but how many orders' of et's are there total in this universe (excluding the renegades)?

A bunch

And would you happen to know what order of et's or advance souls, that the black/shadow entities(the ones i seen the most) are from?

If they are lurking and hiding in the shadows, they have way too much time on their hands, and must be from the slacker group

and on a anoter note: With sites and threads like this and the many others...." that give out vital information to practically anyone, who happens to be lurking them. How long do you give it before they start drastically filtering the web, or change/retire the whole internet as we know it completly?

Not going to happen

And last how many years is it until we will be able to use super pc's(or something that resembles a super pc's but more advance) that runs off, of free energy, like the ones of Atlantis
?

The technology is out there now.

new topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join